Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Did Someone Say More Arches?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Someone Say More Arches?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose it's safe to assume that Mona Lisa's place in the annals of foot fetishdom has been cemented for a long time, and that's why it's always so special anytime I get to feature her on The Fair. Mona's arches are truly what legends are made of, but this sexy lady is great from head to toe, and we all know that.

She's up this coming Monday, and her support model will be sweet mature Milly who has a pair of very nifty arches in her own right. So, who's up for some mature arches? I know I am. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should be the first member of the arches hall of fame. I mean she is absolutely incredible and those arches!!! WOW
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head to tip of both pinkie toes gorgeous.
Best arches I have ever seen....period!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Unreal! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foottopiadotcom
Board Regular
Member # 48429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foottopiadotcom   Author's Homepage   Email foottopiadotcom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one and I mean No One has a better set of arches than Mona Lisa

--------------------
www.foottopia.com
www.gumroad.com/foottopia
http://issuu.com/foottopiamagazine
https://www.connectpal.com/mrfoottopia

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foottopiadotcom:
No one and I mean No One has a better set of arches than Mona Lisa

I'm not going to argue that with you...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an amazing specimen! Thanks for displaying those tops along with the soles and arches! They are superb.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, the latest Mona Lisa postings are amazing!!!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Going to SoCal at the end of this month, and I might be getting together with Mona.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone is back in full force!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Going to SoCal at the end of this month, and I might be getting together with Mona."

[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links