Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Reagan's Feet at the Playground

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Reagan's Feet at the Playground
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you take a girl to the playground and have her take off her shoes and do some playful foot fetish photos. And then sometimes you take a girl to the playground and have her take off her shoes to do some playful foot fetish photos and the fire department arrives... then the police department arrives... then some school buses arrive... Before you know it, there are countless people everywhere and you're trying to finish a set. That's exactly what happened with this set with Reagan.

This is actually the first set Reagan posed for so I was a little slow going - explaining things out and telling her some of what I do with the site. The entire time we dodged some people walking by, but about half way into the set all those people began coming by that I mentioned above. Come to find out there was some kind of job fair going on at the park that day and we decided to set up a shoot right in the middle of it.

Needless to say, we shot a bunch of quick photos and called it a set. Perhaps I should have set up a booth for foot models?

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the sites name fits her perfect. She looks like she has really silky soles!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like to kiss those cuties all over!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I shared the comments with Reagan. She's full of energy and believe me when I say, she wants to pose some more. We only got to do the one shoot around fall 2014. And I'm sure she's going to be with Kaycee in a set or two as well since they're best friends.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh, I am truly a lover of chubby feet. And Reagan sets the bar high. Bringing her back anytime soon?

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if your sharing our comments, tell her it's not just her adorable feet, she's a cutie, too!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure sucks when that happens. And the fact that it happened when it was her first time, would make it a little more uncomfortable too. Haha, maybe you should've set up a booth!

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by GORMEE:
Sigh, I am truly a lover of chubby feet. And Reagan sets the bar high. Bringing her back anytime soon?

She had an update recently. She also has a couple of solo sets, along with a couple of duo of sets with Kaycee coming up as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by GORMEE:

She had an update recently. She also has a couple of solo sets, along with a couple of duo of sets with Kaycee coming up as well.

Patrick

That's great dud, look forward to seeing her! Beautiful feet!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links