Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot fetish career (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish career
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute little vid. I love your pics. You are indeed a pretty little thing. The only thing I don't like about your pics, it shpould be me sucking them little piggies. With feet like yours, you can go far in the foot model world. You can even sell your work socks to fans like me. [Cool] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Drool]
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow welcome to Lovely Lucy our Latest Star. You've got the thing going on. What's your shoe size? Thanks for all the posts and making contact with Wu's. I'm sure we'll be your favorite foot friends.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Drool] You and your feet look awesome!! I love the soles shots on flickr, and the pics of you sucking your own toes are sublime! Would love to see them in HD. Anyway... many thanks, you rock!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very pretty and have very pretty feet as well. I hope you make a lot of money and enjoy what you do. Keep posting on here to develop a fan base.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's cute, too! What a dynamic duo you two would be. Wish I could pose in a set with the two of you, LOL!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links