Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beauty queen from Barcelona size 10's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beauty queen from Barcelona size 10's
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silvia is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe and i had a blast spending time with her. Her feet are incredibly soft and shapely. Her high arches are beautifully sculpted as well. She is very interested in hearing your comments!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell us more about her. Because fuck she is hot. Something about tattoos and feet on a girl
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooy! Fire! [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sold on the ball lickin/footjob clip. She is one hot foot girl [Smile]
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautifully adorable find!! i would love to lick and sniff her beautiful tempting wide soles allllll day long!!!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queryta
Board Regular
Member # 26827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queryta   Email queryta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ole!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice find! She has a really interesting look ☺
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goal is for this summer is to find my version of Pepper so I can score like heaven. You guys clean up
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
score like Evan rather*
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darthv
Board Regular
Member # 6854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darthv   Email darthv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in in nyc and live in jersey, i would luv a session with her!!!
if u can make an arrangemnt like that, that would truly be heaven with evan!
Felipe

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's SO hot! I would worship the crap out of her feet! What a dream. Think she's is your best, ever!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... You never fail to deliver Evan! For the most part, we have the same taste in feet! (No pun intended) Nice find!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inspector General
Board Regular
Member # 48095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inspector General   Email Inspector General   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really very nice pleasing arches. Shes also noticed her on the Footnight than TrentD talking about and californiabeachfeet

--------------------
I see

Posts: 29 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a toe spread.

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links