Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tracy's Arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tracy's Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's no secret how much I like Tracy J - not just as a model, but also as a friend. You must also know that what I like about her the most is actually her ass, but her arches are right there too in popularity with me. I am aware that Tracy's arches are not in the class with Mona Lisa's, Paradox's, Zinaida's, or Sabrina's, just to name a few of my high arched models. But her arches are pretty sweet on their own, and when you pair them with her very wrinkly soles, and wide heels, perfect for sucking on - she really brings on some sweet magic.

The pic below was the first foot pic I ever saw of Tracy, and what prompted me to write to her. As you can see, it's an old pic, and Tracy looks considerably younger, but there's no denying that she has arches that I would automatically notice. I'm still elated that she decided to get back to me and become one of my regulars, because I've gotten nothing but high quality images from her over the years. I put together a comp image of some of my favorite arch shots that I have done of her, and even though it's hard to choose which one I like best, I find myself really drawn to the one with the yellow mules. That's just me though, I'm sure you all have your favorites, or do you agree with me...

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean [Drool]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Kwiksand I likes me some Tracy J too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Sabrina, do you have any 'never before seen' photos from any of your shoots with her?
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Arches [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby got arch
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i liked

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost Impossible to choose. They are all well worth a [Jerkoff] . Although I am quite drawn to the white and black heels [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic below is from our last shoot, and this set just never made it to the site's closing. I loved the hat and the "Orient Express" look it gave her, along with the very open cork heels, which let her sweet arches hang elegantly. One of my favorite Tracy J. pics at the very tail end of her Feet Fair tenure.

Like I stated on another thread though, I will soon be doing a custom shoot with Tracy for one of her devoted fans, so I'll make sure to do some more shoots of her for my own private collection, which I'll be sharing with you guys in the future...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Hot Arches [Mmm]

[Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J...I never get tired of seeing her and her sexy feet. She's also has such classic good looks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I have some amazing surprises from Tracy by the end of the month, so stay tuned...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful arches! And she has an amazing body. I love Tracy, definitely! [Hump] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J is my all time fave Feet Fair gal
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links