Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely! There are many beautiful women with outstanding feet in Russia!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is some truly fantastic stuff without question. This is one my favorite shoots you've done so far, Helenka, the woman in the bikini. I know it must've been real fun taking all those pictures of her. Just WOW when I see these pictures, especially with her lying on her stomach. [Mmm]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Stephanie SolBlond is someone whose profile should stand the test of time in this thread. I really love seeing her pictures, and I love these two in particular:

-  -

In the second one, I love how the tree is incorporated into the backround on what must have been a very beautiful day. That picture looks like someone one would see in an ad somewhere promoting a product that has nothing to do with feet and/or it looks like a simple photos that could be found in a place like iStock or Getty Images, meaning photos that was not intended for a foot fetish audience, but men with foot fetishes will look at a picture like that and become fixated on it. That's what I love to see in your photos and this is why your vision, the way you see things is unique.

Thanks for the time you took to leave that comment. Part of what makes doing this so fun for me is trying to come up with ways to make one shoot different from the other. While some aspects of my photo and model-posing style remain constant, there are other aspects that change over the course of time.

It's not about my camera - it's about me, meaning it's about my ability to see. It's about my abilities to see old things in a new way, to put my own perspective on things. It's all about the vision, never about the camera.

I like the analogy you made about how some of my shots look like those found in iStock, or even in depositphotos, for instance. I want the audience to see many of my images as moments that were going to happen regardless of whether or not I was there to capture it. Though the photos are staged, I like to make it look as if it wasn't staged.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Ya gotta love these Soviet girls ...

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
There are many beautiful women with outstanding feet in Russia!

You guys are not kidding! If you thought the last two Russians were outstanding, then wait until you see the Russian I plan on showing next month. There was no way on EARTH that I was going to let that woman pass me by! She was one of those ladies that I HAD to get a hold of. I had to.

You have got to love these Soviet girls.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
She is woman in her very early-twenties, who is only in the beginnings of her journey in life, broadening her perspective towards the potential opportunities and liberties that lie ahead. Audrey enjoys life and her first step towards discovering who she is and who she wants to become is traveling to varies parts of world and embrace the life and lives many different people are living, taking in the impressive beautiful sights that gives those parts of the world the characteristics that makes them majestic for their own reasons.

Audrey is by herself, and Audrey loves to be around other people. Audrey loves to learn new things, and Audrey loves to try new things.

-  -  -  -  -

AUDREY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gi58y3fwvnyx2z1mb0uldjazpz8ye4xv
SIZE 9⁵ (US), 41 (EUR), 7 (UK)

Audrey comes to us from Paris, the heart of France. She was in New York for the very first time in her life. To quote writer and philosopher Elbert Hubbard, "There is more sophistication and less sense in New York than anywhere else in the globe." Audrey saw that sentiment play out live in front of her during her stay here and she loved it almost in the sense that New York was starting to become her home away from home.

Being by herself for as young as she is in a place like the Big Apple can be daunting because it makes her vulnerable. At the same time, Audrey - who is relatively a physically weak person - is also feisty, courageous and someone determined to live life at her own pace, however she pleases without regrets.

I love how she speaks English. Her accent flows easily and evenly throughout the conversation. French cafe music plays in my head whenever I think of the sound of her voice.

Audrey is a young woman who has the desire to succeed in whatever she sets her mind to. And Audrey loves to enjoy herself, as she is very comfortable with who she is.

AUDREY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sk8w0m96icqp5w7a02wlp8xw4q10yjeq

[ November 19, 2019, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ November 19, 2019, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
The park's southeast corner was always considered its main entrance. Not wanting the area to feature any grand monument or major atrractions, Olmsted and Vaux preferred a small plot of tree-lined turf for each side of 59th Street. By the turn of the twentieth century, however, the new philosophy of Beaux-Arts urbanism had taken hold in American cities, preferring the Parisian look of broad avenues, sweeping vistas, and plazas featuring grand fountains and gilded monuments.

-  -  -

In 1899, Karl Bitter, an Austrian-born architectural sculptor, proposed a plaza and fountain that was similar to the Place de la Concorde in Paris. Twelve years later the journalist and publisher Joseph Pulitzer left $50,000 in his will to build the Bitter-designed symmetrically arranged, horseshoe-shaped plazas on 59th Street. Situated in the southern plaza is the Pulitzer Fountain, which is topped by Pomona, the Roman goddess of abundance, who symbolized the opulence and prosperity of the Gilded Age.

[ November 19, 2019, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

ANNOUNCEMENT
I want to take this time to tell everyone that this week will mark the end of the first half of the 2016 season in this Natural Park thread. After this week, I won't post any more photos of new women until late-September when I kick off the second half of the 2016 season.

So enjoy this week, the July 2016 issue of Natural Park, while it's here. I will be here all week, and this place will be packed with photos in what will be a fantastic lineup of women, of their stories, and of their photos. I haven't been this excited about posting new photos of women since December 2015, although I will have to say that the May 2016 issue was pretty good as well.

The week starts with Audrey, as we just saw. Enjoy her photos, and enjoy the rest of what's to come this week to mark the end of the first half of the season.

-National

--------------------
 -

the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You certainly know how to pick 'em! I like what you've done here with Audrey. Her toenail polish are chipped a bit, but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because the shape of her foot is excellent, her soles are a footman's dream come true, and you have done a masterful job when it comes to capturing her in these photos.

The introduction to Audrey makes me envy you even more because you got to do all of this first hand, you got to know these women, and I still can't believe that all of these ladies let you take pictures of their feet in such a public place.

Already you're off to a great start, and I can only predict that things will only get better from here.

Glad to see you back. This is going to be a very fun week for all of us!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey: [Drool]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shape of her feet and soles! [Bow Down]

And that pic of her cute pink socks inside her New Balances is AWESOME! Great idea to snap that one!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey is hot!

What made her shoot worthwhile is that you separated them into two different parts. You gave us great shots in the first part of the shoot. Then later you give us even more shots of Audrey in what looked to be a very different shoot only because the sun played a big role in that one, whereas the first link to her photos had clouds dominating, it looked like.

It's places like this that makes me so glad I have a foot fetish. Audrey's feet are beautiful, and I can only imagine what it must have been like in PERSON with her feet ALL CLOSE to your FACE and nose. [Mmm] [Drool]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by the-moment:
... and I still can't believe that all of these ladies let you take pictures of their feet in such a public place.

I still can't believe it, myself, sometimes. If I had known that it was this easy to make random women take their shoes and socks off for me for photographs, I would've started doing this long before I actually started doing this.

Sometimes I'm reminded of the character Rob Schneider played in the movie Susan's Plan. He plays a contract killer and someone asked him why he keeps doing what he does. His answer was something like, "Once you find out how easy it is to kill someone, you just wanna go out and do it some more!" His facial expression was what made that line as funny as it sounded.

In any event, the same principle can be applied here with my foot hunting adventures. Once I found out how easy it was to get women to do this, I just wanted to go out and do it some more. [Smile]

To add to something you said in the last part of your sentence. The part about the ladies letting me take photos of them in public. A good number of women would let this stranger photograph their feet in broad daylight, in part, due to the fact that they feel safer precisely because Central Park is a busy place and the act is so public.

footboy1 ...
Audrey has the kind of feet I tend to like best in terms of size and the shape of her soles. And I'm so glad that I was able to spend some time with her and got to see her feet up close, as-is, in real-time condition of what they would have looked like even if I hadn't stopped her for photos. [Mmm]

I say this because just when the shoot was about to start, I received a call that I knew was going to be work related. I could've answered the phone. I knew that the call was going to take me out of the park, so I ignored it. I had Audrey, a woman who was pleasing and appealing to the senses; a woman who was willing, available and ready to go right standing right in front of me, waiting for instructions from me -- yeah right I was going to take that call! Besides, the work day was practically over anyway. I was willing to deal with the consequences the following day, but nothing ever came of it. It was as if nothing ever happened.

Had I gotten the call a minute before I first laid my eyes on her, I would've answered it and this shoot would've never taken place, her feet never to have been discovered, never to have been loved by everyone.

caseman ...
Yeah, you talked about the weather. There was a threat of rain that afternoon, but nothing happened. And thank Goodness for that!

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Audrey's feet are beautiful, and I can only imagine what it must have been like in PERSON with her feet ALL CLOSE to your FACE and nose. [Mmm] [Drool]

[Thud]

Icarus ...
Thank you.

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls who are exploring their lives such as she make such wonderful models. Such willing, spirit, laughing and loving the act of life's currents sweeping her along.

Great ankles, and such smooth soles. And wotta face!

Life is too short indeed to take work calls near the end of the day.

It's interesting that the architects chose such an austere entrance. A nice counterpoint to the profligacy of NYC.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
[QB] [QUOTE]
...I had Audrey, a woman who was pleasing and appealing to the senses; a woman who was willing, available and ready to go right standing right in front of me, waiting for instructions from me -- yeah right I was going to take that call!

[Laugh] [Big Grin]

You know something, you're absolutely right about that! I was once married to my job and made myself available 24/7, checking my work emails constantly, even when I wasn't in the office. But I have come to my senses and realized recently that no one appreciates it and it's not worth it. So basically what I'm saying is I don't really give a shit as much anymore. [Nana] And this all-too-short life is that much more enjoyable now!

[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, really like it! [Thumbs Up]

Audrey is going to be a tough act to follow. But considering that you made her the first model to show everyone this week, and considering that this is going to be the end of the first half of your season before you go on your little break, I can only surmise that there will be other models that will steal the show and make us folks remember them for a long time to come. Can't wait to see what more you have up that sleeve of yours there......

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links