Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to meet someone on the corner of 74th Street and Madison avenue, just a block east from the Park. I was on 71st and Central Park West when it was time for me to make my way east to meet up with him. I could've taken the bus across the park, but it would have to go south a bit, then across town east through the 65th Street Transverse (a road that connects the east side to the west side through the park), then go up north to where I needed to be. I wasn't in the mood for that trip and I didn't have the patience to wait for the bus for what could've been a very slow trip in the middle of the madness of the afternoon evening rush hour traffic. Whoever said that getting there was half the fun, has never experienced rush-hour traffic in New York City.

Instead, I decided I would be better for me if I were to walk straight east through the park.

Just when I was about five minutes away from exiting the park, I spotted someone who I thought looked very nice in her very casual attire. She looked like she was in the middle of studying for a test, but she made it look as if she was just reading a novel, so stressless and undisturbed. I sensed that she was the kind of person who wouldn't be disturbed if I had sat next to her and strike up a conversation. She looked easily approachable and a very good person. The kind of woman who does not have an enemy in the world. And that's exactly the kind of person she is as I got to know a bit about her during the shoot.

I thought the pink sweater she had on was very cute and it made her look more comfortable in the environment she was in than had she not worn it. It's probably something she wears often when she's just out and about like going to shop for groceries at a D'Agostino or reading and buying books at a Barnes & Nobles. She probably sleeps in it during the cold winter nights. Just your regular, everyday woman with no illusions and pretensions; practical and sensible.

And don't think for one second that I didn't notice her low-top Converse she sported on her feet. Matches her sweater and her easy-going personality. My blood started to race so fast as soon as I saw the kind of shoes she wore and my blood was back at ease when I got to know the person that makes her especially important or loved by those who know her best.

I looked at the time and thought that the friend I had to meet up with could wait another 25 minutes. I sent him a quick text saying that I was going to run a bit late before making my approach towards her - I just knew that she was going to allow me to spend some time with her.

I liked the looks on her face she made during the shoot; she looked a bit confused and often also somewhat amused all at the same time. She thought it was funny how she went from studying something in a more serious frame of mind to having a complete stranger hold her attention in a pleasant manner by letting me do something enjoyable all in a matter of seconds. I knew she appreciated how I was able to divert her attention away from her studies, even if it was just for a little bit.

-  -  -

SHY COLOR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jymt3aqvc01hio3chljvxwk2ayxacc5v
SIZE 7 (US), 37⁵ (EUR), 4⁵ (UK)

[ November 24, 2019, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

Here we a woman who lives in Texas, a woman who is of Mexican decent. I knew I wasn't going to have any problems getting her to do this because of the way her hair looked. There are a number of ways to know if a woman is going to be a willing participant for an impromtu photoshoot, and each woman is different from one another in that regard. In her case, her hair was the first thing that caught my attention.

This shoot turned out to be better than what I thought originally.

It's kind of difficult to know what goes through her mind because even when she speaks, her sentences are short. Her sentences are complete, but they feel incomplete because one gets the sense that there is something more that is left unsaid. I was left guessing what some of those things were as I was shooting photos of her. She's a bit weird that way, but that was what made the conversation interesting in its own way it gets a bit tricky to get to the point of the discussion at hand.

All she wants is peace in the world and everyone having fun. She never said it to me exactly like that during the time we spent together, but judging from the things she did say, judging that she rarely had anything negative to say about anyone, judging from the way she described her upbringing, peace and fun is what she wants at the end of the day.

ROANA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/augb0s1vq5hefiarftvtby6ic6cja8fk
SIZE 6 (US), 36⁵ (EUR), 3⁵ (UK)

[ November 24, 2019, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ November 24, 2019, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Have you ever met and spent some time with a woman from Iceland?

Well, I have. [Smile]

European women are (probably) my favorite type of women, especially those from the Scandinavian region where vikings are immortalized as Gods.

When asked if she was from Reykjavik (the country's capital), she was shocked or like greatly surprised that I would be able to recite something like that at a moment's notice. Although they won't expect you to know everything there is to know about their countries, these women will still be very impressed if you a few things about their culture or lifestyle that the average person is not in the know about. They will even tell you that they're impressed and will take a liking to you even more.

As a fun fact, here's something I want you to put into perspective. There are more visitors to Central Park on a typical Saturday or Sunday then there are people living in her city! Take five boroughs of New York City out of the equation for just one moment. I'm only comparing the population of her city (where the *vast* majority of the entire country's population reside) to the number of people visiting Central Park in a single day alone! Just the Park!

That stat made sense to her, but it was still astounding for her to even comprehend that idea, mostly because I also already knew (roughly) the number of people who live in her wonderful city of her native country.

"Have you ever been to Iceland?," she asked.
"No."
"You sound like you've been there once or twice before and liked what you saw."

Towards the end of the shoot, and after having a good having discussion on a variety of topics, she tells me, "Whenever you decide to come over and visit Iceland, let me know. Perhaps you can stay with me." She said and acted in a seemingly jokey manner when she said it, but I could tell there was some serious intent behind her words at the same time.

-  -  -  -  -

Even though Icelandic is the official language there, English is widely spoken and understood. Her English is perfect, and she is also fluent in Swedish.

She listens to alternative and independent rock bands, music with medieval/celtic thems, and something that's a little more Gothic or otherwise heavy. She also loves electronic music. Let's not forget Bjork. She loves the nightlife by going to nightclubs and bar hopping. (this is the part where i talk about her personality more)...

I love the milky white that is makes the color of her skin, practically pale. I was immediately attracted to her. I was immediately attracted to her passionate, sensual personality. She is someone who is always open and unbiased to new ideas. This woman understands and is okay with herself knowing that her world views are not the absolute worlds views, and is and even-tempered person who doesn't mind getting into trouble every once in a while. "Fun can found not too far from where trouble is sometimes," she told me.

At the end, I asked what she was doing later that night. It didn't sound like she had much of a plan. A girl like her with no plans on a Saturday night (the shoot took place on a Saturday)? Luckily for her, I had the solution to her problem. We made plans to go out with each other that night.

And we did.

HEIDI ICE-SKIN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/30cahbn76ziwpkuumi9evua1x9xvxse1
SIZE 8⁵ (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK)

[ November 24, 2019, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Icelandic friend must have channeled all that geothermal energy into a personal hotness. Whoa momma. The crossed-ankle toes-up pose is a new variant, yeah? And that sculpted face and glowing hair... One is serene, the other is on fire.

Roana: what is that pattern in the middle of her shirt? It kinda looks like a post-production blur effect. Did you do that? Talk about a long-waisted girl. Most girls have kissable tummies but hers is especially so.

Shycolor: cute as a bug and great toes. Love those expressions, yeah. An apt nickname.

Rockin'!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the hits keep on coming!

So many to choose from, I don't know which one of the last three girls I like best. I mean, it's like you're doing all of this in your sleep, National, how you can basically get just about any girl you want and get her to whip her ripe feet away from her shoes. This is the coolest thing ever.

I think it's safe to say that you own Central Park. [Bow Down]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I may have to start calling you sensi...

Great work, all around. I swear I can never leave Wu's as long as your contributions keep coming. Heidi does seem the most sensual on these last three. If I were you I would start planning my trip to Iceland! [Wu]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Icarus, I like the last one of the last three you showed (the Icelandic queen). Of the five preview pictures there, the sole shot when she's on her stomach (preview pic #4), was the one that really sold me on viewing the gallery. And [Thud] I was floored when I saw that it was more amazing than I thought it was going to be. Photos like hers is what makes me hooked to this thread. She's looks like the most fun and the most outgoing of those three.

Although not to discredit the other two, I appreciate their time as well, and Shy Color has the most well-cared for feet of the three, I think. She is on top of her foot game when it comes to presentation and I love her choice to toenail polish. Heidi, though, won my heart with her bigger feet and the kind of vibe she gives out.

And you had more fun with her outside of the park. [Bow Down] Great day. Pictures of hot girl and her feet, then you meet up again in the night time. [Bow Down]

This is so cool.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
We made plans to go out with each other that night.

And we did.

...and.... and ???

Come on man, there has to be more to that story! [Fingers Crossed] Don't leave us hanging! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

footboy1 ...

As much as I love to give details in the stories of a woman I met in the park by recounting what happened during the shoot, I don't feel right in breaking or violating a trust or a special bond I had with someone I met in the park by giving a blow by blow account of what happened between myself and said woman when we were away from the park. Well, I might do that with someone who I consider to be a close friend or confidant (and even then I'm still going to hold back on a few details), but there's a difference between doing that and giving away all the gory details in front of the whole world.

There's only so much I can say, but what I will tell you is that Heidi and I had a really great time when we went out, just like any other couple would when they are really enjoying the chemistry of each other's company. We saw each other a few more times before she left to go back home to Iceland.

Fantastic and fun woman, and I'm delighted/thankful for the times we shared in getting to know each other some more.

I'm flattered by your prying into such a matter, though. I can understand it (because I did make mention of the fact that we went out in the first place), and I'm not holding it against you at all. [Smile]

The only way I might make an exception to the rule is if I told a juicy story **WITHOUT** pointing fingers, without naming any names or attaching a woman's photo to that story.

-National

[ July 28, 2016, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
The crossed-ankle toes-up pose is a new variant, yeah?

-
Are you referring to this pose?

If so, then the answer is yes. There are many new ways to pose feet, giving us more reason to find feet as attractive as we do. Every once in a while I will have someone do a new pose that I hadn't seen anywhere else to make people marvel in art body posing even more so.

And yes, her hair is that color to signify the burning passion and desire that smolders within. The passion and reminder to stay strong to herself, especially in times when she's feeling down or a bit vulnerable; the desire to live life with the fun that it's meant have.

For Roana: It's interesting how you see things sometimes, and I always greatly enjoy your posts here. Her shirt was already like that. None of my photos have ever been retouched.

Icarus ...
Yeah, I don't need any brochures or pamphlets telling me how great Iceland is; Heidi sold me on that idea better than anything else. I must go there.

18th floor & caseman ...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

In the midst of all the great showings in the way of these women that I've presented so far this week, I would like to throw in a different set of photos that I've taken. It's very short, very sweet.

A woman was sunbathing on what was a very hot day. She trusted that I would take photos of her without doing or saying anything that would make her feel uncomfortable.

This was very quick. I knew I wasn't going to get much out of this because she wasn't going to move from the position she was resting on and because her face was not going to be shown.

The way you see her was exactly how I found her. This will be the first and only time in where I will show a set of photos without the woman's face appearing in the set. Considering the several photos I took, I was willing to make this unprecedented exception here.

All I can say is that she's a white lady and native New Yorker. I wanted to take photos of her, though I never told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet specifically. In the grand scheme of things, that doesn't really matter because her face is not shown (although you can see the back of her head), the name I've given her is not her real name (I've given her that name to be simple and because it's a name used that could be used to describe any woman), and I'm not providing any information about what she does for a living or if she's studying for anything in particular in her academics. This is a mystery woman.

She smiled at me and gave me the green light to use the camera on her. She didn't care what I did with the photos just as long as her face is not in them.

-
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k3t1iq4p24mws83slh3v5oo67470ucae

[ November 24, 2019, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that was the pose. I liked that, which is funny because I dislike very much sole shots with the toes bent back. Nice going.

I figured you never retouch anything but that shape just looked weird. Glad I can keep you amused with my view of the world. At some point we will have to go for a drink and the I can really keep you laughing.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane: [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Jane: [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

You're not the only one drooling, bro!

I don't know how National was able to keep it in his pants. We all know bikini shots are sexy as fuck, but the closeup in the second shot there was GOLDEN [Thud]

Sexy soles and sexy ASS!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links