Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaric:
I can't believe these women would let some guy they never met before to take as many pictures of their feet as he wants to.

What you do is amazing because it takes testicular fortitude to be able to do this so effortlessly.

Welcome aboard!

In response to your first paragraph, if you go back one page (to page 25 of this thread, the one I posted back on August 3rd), you should refer to the comment I posted there. To answer your second paragraph, it's funny you say that because that's one of the reasons these women give me when asked what made them agree to model for me, with the language being more direct. Something along the lines of ...

Her: "Asking me to do this took a lot of ... (she pauses, searching for a word in her mind to fill in the blank)
Me: "Balls?"
Her: "Yes!" [Smile]

quote:
I cannot see myself doing something like this for fear that something terrible is going to happen to me.

A response to this deserves a separate post from me, and I will get back to this issue sometime before the week is over.

caseman ...
Looks do matter. You'd be insane to believe that they don't. I know I'm a good looking guy based on the reactions I get from other people to my looks. But looks are neither a necessary nor a sufficient condition to get women's attention for the better. In other words - you don't need looks to attract women. And being good looking by itself is not usually enough. Otherwise, you wouldn't find guys who think they look good complaining about how they can't find a girlfriend and/or complaining about how these hot girls are sleeping with these men who they think look uglier they are.

Of course, you should make the most of your looks, just like you should make the most of all aspects of who you are. But here's the thing: being good looking for a man has much more to do with fashion and grooming than what you look like with your shirt off. Go get a new haircut and start buying better looking, better fitting clothes for you, and you'll be a good-looking guy too!

If you're not naturally attractive, be grateful that you're a man - it's much easier to improve your looks than it is for women, and they matter much less. It also gives you the chance to go under the radar a bit more.

So, no more excuses!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Quail has "that thing" which I don't know what it is but that is very good to look at. Great looks with great feet.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
The Quail has "that thing" which I don't know what it is but that is very good to look at. Great looks with great feet.

This is one of those times in which you wish you could invent a word to better describe what that "thing" is. The thing that's not definite or clear to the mind. [Smile]

Makes me happy to know that you like her.

quote:
I cannot see myself doing something like this for fear that something terrible is going to happen to me.

It is my opinion that feeling nervous about approaching women for feet pictures comes from not knowing the situation you're in. Some might say that feeling this nervous about approaching strangers for feet photos comes from not having done it at all or not having done it enough, meaning that the guys who are among the best are those who have done it the most. However, if you have an intense case of feeling so nervous about doing this, it's because you let those negative thoughts creep into your mind to the point that your negative thoughts disallow you to start your practice.

I said this once before on the other forum, and I will say it in here for the first time. The first thing you must do to overcome your feelings of nervousness when it comes to doing this is that you accept it. I want you to feel that you're strapped in a seat of a roller coaster and that it's too late to get off the thing. If you're not on the roller coaster to begin with, then it's much easier to walk away and get on a much easier ride that's more suited for children. Or you can go out and get some popcorn instead and watch the other people have fun in your place. But once you're on the roller coaster, and there's people behind you, then it's too late to get out. So I suggest that you use that fear of approaching these women to your advantage and accept the fact that you're going to feel nervous anyway.

Another analogy is watching a horror movie. You watch those movies to get yourself scared on purpose. So when you're doing this, yes, it can be scary ... yes, this can make you feel nervous. You must let those nervous feelings manifest itself and just accept it because it's normal to have that reaction. Just don't let those feelings affect your behavior when communicating with these women. Once you've done it, the feeling of exhilaration afterwards will be much more rewarding because you had that fear.

Speaking of scary movies, one thing you'll notice is that movies are always scarier if you can't see the monster or killer. For some reason, that unseen threat is way scarier than seeing a dragon with a head of a lion or some guy in a mask. The same is true when it comes to approaching complete strangers.

You probably have a worst case scenario in your head that is way scarier than anything that has actually happened or will happen in the future. Perhaps you fear that the girl's boyfriend is going to come by and physically assault you or the girl laughing in your face? Maybe it's the people who are nearby turning and watching you then making fun of you when you're rejected?

These worst case scenarios are literally just like the unseen movie villain. They're scary until you get out there and get rejected a few times and see that it's really not that bad.

The most common rejection I get is the woman being polite about it. That's it. And if you can handle that, you're opening the doors to an amazing time with these women.

Stop being scared of the unseen monsters of approaching and start seeing what they actually look like.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the best advice ever! [Bow Down]

I had to read it over and over again it speaks right to the core of what the issue is all about and how to go about resolving the situation.

What you said was something that I could not have said any better myself.

Well thought out and well delivered.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet ...

Just fooling around with you folks. It's kind of funny that I start off this way because if you saw her the way I saw her when I first noticed her, she looked very nice and undisturbed, playing with the grass around her, and enjoying her surroundings in the forest that's in the middle of The City.

I don't remember if she had just eaten anything for lunch when along came a spider and sat right beside her ...

Sorry, getting carried away again. What I meant to say was that someone as lovely as this woman is, and all she's doing is playing with the grass, then a striking young man such as myself giving her some unexpected but welcome company was exactly what she needed.

"My feet?," she asked, with the look on her face as if suggest that she was all too willing to tag along, but just wanted to make sure for sure after hearing it from me. Just like with all these other women I photographed, it was all too easy to get them to accept my proposal to partake in an impromtu shoot that focuses primarily on her feet. She had no problems with the idea that I find feet as attractive as other men find a nice set of breasts and was hopeful that I thought that her feet were just as nice to hold my attention long enough.

Personally, I do like them a lot, especially her toes. I prefer soles over toes, but her toes were as well kept as any woman can have them. The shape of the pinky toe of her right foot was her unique characteristic that played a part in why I really love staring at her bare feet whenever they lied flat on the rock.

----

When she's not a tourist in New York City, she is most likely to be found along the shorelines of the Adriatic Sea, where she hails from the city of Split in Croatia. It's nice to see women from so many different parts of the world come to New York and see what all the buzz, hype, and excitement is all about. Central Park was a place for her to take a break from everything and to reflect on whatever her mind wanted to.

I really like her choice of footwear here, the classic Converse high-tops. They go well with practically anything else that the woman decides to wear and it either blends stands out or blends right in (however you want to look at it) with practically whatever situation the event or time of day calls for.

-  -  -  -  -

What I particularly like about those sneakers is the damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result or normal wear and ageing, which tells us that the woman wearing it is a pretty cool with a casual personality. Her shoes definitely bore some of that ageing-in-the-process trait.

I think she spent a great part of the eight hours prior walking the very crowded and busy streets of New York City in those pair of Converse. Good thing I caught her at the right time because her feet needed the rest.

After a good foot massage, her feet were re-energized to walk around some more.

Lilly is a woman of very few words and exhibits behavior that is respectful and considerate of others.

LILLY - http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wz6nshktv0tsute84hbmmxehdy082wxz

[ September 24, 2016, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is real incredible stuff. I can only imagine the moment of what massaging her feet must have felt like considering that she's been doing all that walking.

A fantastic job in being able to take these pics the way you have.

I love Converse for the same reasons you do, except that the way you worded your reasons was a lot better than what I would've said. Now, having read it the way you put it, I like them even more, and Lilly deserves extra points for wearing them.

You sure know how to win these women over. Thanks a million.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

Just like what it says on her Converse, Lilly, too, is an All Star. What I like about this shoot (and others that you as well, but this one in particular) is that it doesn't looked rushed, that you spent a good amount of time with her. And your description of her gives that impression as well.

If they were smelly after all that time, then you were probably in heaven for quite some time.

Nice soles to have all over my face. [Mmm]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set! I love her soles!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The set with Lilly is pretty good, as I've said before. If you plan on showing someone else today or tomorrow, then I would love to see how that one would be just as good as Lilly, or perhaps even better. This just keeps getting better and better. [Hop]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I took great delight in doing the shoot with this woman - and it was also a pleasure in getting to know her during the time of the shoot, in getting to know some of the more natural ingredients that expresses the essential features of what makes her the type of person of is free of being pompous or artificial and doesn't put on airs, but who is instead simple and straightforward as a matter of habit. In her own way, it's a cute and distinctive side to her that comes across to anyone who's in her presence as something that can inspire love or affection.

As I was walking towards the park on this particular day, I noticed these two girls who were about thirty feet ahead of me, walking towards the direction of the park as I was. They were not walking with any sense of urgency, but instead in a more easygoing pace. As they were walking by people who were going in the opposite direction, or anyone else who just happened to have been standing in the middle of the sidewalk for no particular reason, these two women kept drawing stares from people. Others would point fingers at them as if they were out of place and something that isn't commonly seen.

At the pace I was walking on, I caught up to them eventually just to get a closer look as to what the other people were could've seen in them. One of the women had with her an albino rat with its beaming red eyes. It was pretty big from what I can remember and it was hard for other people not to notice it, kind of like when someone walks around with a parrot on its shoulder.

Although it was crawling up her arms and around her shoulders, it was a well behaved creature, very kind. It was easy to read from how slow they walked to their entire demeanor overall, that these two women were completely detached from worry, strife or stress.

----

I stopped them and struck up a conversation with them in the middle of the busy street and wanted to know what the deal was with the rat out of curiosity. It was her beloved pet because she likes the oddity of the fact that it's not a common of a pet as a dog or cat is, but still be adorable at the same time. How they are misunderstood by many people and how she wants it the love and understanding that Eden (the rat's name) deserves.

I eventually switched the topic to foot fetish photography and noticed how that aroused their interests. Sylvia jumped on the idea of being photographed while Olivia (Eden's friend and caretaker) just wanted to watch just for the fun of it.

These two girls were eighteen years old and were on board with this whole notion that people with foot fetishes are as normal as anyone else. In fact, Olivia (the woman who watched the shoot from the sidelines) knows a woman who is a dominatrix. The dom would tell her tales from the Crypt, if you will - stories of what would happen during these sessions in her dungeon. The stories are hilarious and quite harmless to her all at the same time.

Anyway, Sylvia (the woman who wanted her photos taken) slipped her right foot out of her flat in the middle of the street after I told to show it me. She was hoping that it would get a passing grade from me. It did.

-  -  -  -  -

-

She asked me if he has a foot fetish. I confirmed her suspicions. Then she and her friend started getting into a new conversation about the movies that he's directed and the foot scenes that were in those movies. I let them talk about that to themselves for a bit before they asked me what my favorite scene from a Tarantino movie was. For me, it's a toss up between the one from Jackie Brown and the one from Death Proof with Rosario Dawson. Death Proof is my favorite of all his movies, so I might give the slight edge to that one.

----

This woman's personality is derived from a subculture that involves a rejection of conventional values. She seeks spontaneity and direct personal relations expressing love and expanded consciousness. She's opposes violence and war, a truly uninhibited person. Olivia as well. What I will say about her is that based on the way she dressed that day, based on what her personality was like, I would say that she is a life-like rendition of a nursery rhyme character come to life, only a bit more devious. Just a tiny bit. By the way, I say that as a compliment and I really enjoyed sharing the time we had together.

The entire experience was a transcendent state in which there was neither suffering nor desire. We were all in a neutral state of being in an ideal or idyllic place of peace.

SYLVIA
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8e69xc9skijvqjnc4967lfne8q6wx986
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/we5uzq8un1m6zutakks3mh655cpht3ip

[ September 25, 2016, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

I don't know what more to say to you that hasn't been already been said.

I think that Sylvia is becoming a new favorite of mine. She does seem like the type of woman who has the intelligence and understanding to have an open mind to accept that there are different aspects in different people that one can find quite attractive and even a sexual turn on.

From the way you describe her, she has a very positive outlook on guys who have a foot fetish. Her friend Olivia is also someone who makes for a perfect partner in crime for someone like Sylvia.

As far as Sylvia's feet goes, I have nothing but positive things to say about them. She has the ideal set of feet that most foot guys are looking for.

A great story, a great woman, a great friend, great photos.

I'm at a loss for words. [Thud]

the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to stop in here to see if there was anything new since I was last here.

Sylvia is really the icing on the cake. Very very nice soles and well cared-for soles. She get the blue ribbon from me.

I like how her friend looked in the back round of some of these pictures.

Great account of how you met these two on the street on the way to the park. Great poses, too. Very nicely done and definitely someone I will remember for a long time to come.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sylvia and her friend Olivia. So young and yet with such an open minded outlook. On the way to the park with these ladies, did you notice the stares from other people coming your way now that you were walking with someone who was carrying this "unusual" pet with her?

Sylvia's feet are just simply nice to look at. You probably had your hopes up when you had her give you a peek of her foot in the street there.

And that Tarantino mention there had me sold to her on top of the other aspects that makes her the cool and laid back person that she is. Oddly enough, I've never seen Death Proof. I should check it out now that you mentioned it.

I don't think someone like Sylvia would ever need toenail polish because her feet looks perfect in an all natural, colorless state.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaric
Board Regular
Member # 35292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaric   Email jaric   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me. Thank you for the the advice that was far more informative than what I had bargained for. This was really helpful. The last part you said about not being scared of the unknown monsters of approaching was something that's going to stick with me.

Much respect to you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I've met and have gotten to know many tourists while I walk through Central Park and finding women who wouldn't mind spending the time- and taking a break from their daily routines with me. Oftentimes, the tourists I meet are from Paris, France. Like Audrey, for example. The woman you're about to see here is from Paris, making the best of her first-ever visit to the United States.

What makes my visits to the Park as enjoyable as they are, is when I come across someone as cute as she is lying on the grass or rock. Someone like that wouldn't mind some male company, even if it's from a stranger who fits the description of myself (or some other equivalent).

As I approached her, it looked as if she was going through her tour guide, looking at the map of the City of New York, planning her next sites and landmarks to visit and/or writing some notes in her notepad.

She's in her early-20s and was taking a nice break from her home to enjoy some of her independence. It was a nice, cool evening and she didn't see the harm in extending her break to really enjoy the scenery around her and to put herself more at ease.

She is one of those people who will laugh at things you tell her even if you're aren't trying to make her laugh, making the flow of the conversation more simple. There are not a lot of things that she takes too seriously, which makes sharing the same space with her all the more amusing.

-  -  -

NADINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7s9204czsefpze1h4xkpt6nhxi99ib0q
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EURO), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links