Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afn:
www.instagram.com/candidprettyfeet

Hey National, let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of your work. Secondly, is the IG page above ran by you? If not, dude is using your pictures claiming them as his own.

Just thought you might want to know that.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to show my photos on his blog, just as long as he either gives the proper credit to where its due or if he didn't say anything at all by just posting it on his site and leaving it just like that. Even if he didn't give anyone credit for it, I would be just fine with that. But whatever.

As the saying goes: "Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

For him to want to take my credit for my work, that means he recognizes my ability of how good I am at doing this. Otherwise, why would he want to steal my credit for? It would have been silly if he thought I sucked at this and tried to take credit for it; this would only make him look lousy.

Not only that, he could have taken credit from many other people but he didn't. Instead, he chose to take mine. I imagine he would only want to associate with the very best, so if he tried to steal my credit, that probably means he thinks I'm doing very well in what I'm doing. I can only take that as an affirmation of my ability!

This would be the same if someone tried to take your credit in something. If you're not good in it, why would people try to take your credit? So I take it as praise for my ability, albeit invisible praise.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will mark the final week in which I will post photos before I go on my annual winter break from the forum. There will be more to come as the week goes along. In my opinion, this could very well be the best week I've ever had in this thread because all of the shoots I plan on showing were very memorable to me.

I will be here all week. Enjoy your stay while you're here.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Holidays, National! Thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afn
Board Regular
Member # 36235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
www.instagram.com/candidprettyfeet

Hey National, let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of your work. Secondly, is the IG page above ran by you? If not, dude is using your pictures claiming them as his own.

Just thought you might want to know that.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to show my photos on his blog, just as long as he either gives the proper credit to where its due or if he didn't say anything at all by just posting it on his site and leaving it just like that. Even if he didn't give anyone credit for it, I would be just fine with that. But whatever.

As the saying goes: "Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

For him to want to take my credit for my work, that means he recognizes my ability of how good I am at doing this. Otherwise, why would he want to steal my credit for? It would have been silly if he thought I sucked at this and tried to take credit for it; this would only make him look lousy.

Not only that, he could have taken credit from many other people but he didn't. Instead, he chose to take mine. I imagine he would only want to associate with the very best, so if he tried to steal my credit, that probably means he thinks I'm doing very well in what I'm doing. I can only take that as an affirmation of my ability!

This would be the same if someone tried to take your credit in something. If you're not good in it, why would people try to take your credit? So I take it as praise for my ability, albeit invisible praise.

-National

Great response dude,respect. Pretty much agree. I'd be personally upset if he was trying to make a profit off them but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still a dick move to claim them when you're the one out there for hours and days putting in the dirty work. But it's like you said "whatever".

Anyway, keep up the amazing work. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us this week.

Cheers, [Cheers]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Anyway, keep up the amazing work. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us this week.

Cheers, [Cheers]

Thank you very much. I can understand if he wants to live vicariously through me, but this is ridiculous, sad, and hilarious all at the same time. [Laugh] If my photos are going to make his thing look better, then I'm glad to know that he thinks very highly of me. Although, I don't know if others would say the same about him ...

In any event, on with the real show with photos posted by the original producer.

[Big Grin]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I saw this woman walking along and thought she looked pretty nice. Since she wasn't walking too fast and was kind of taking her time to get to wherever she was thinking about going, I was able to catch up to her.

I walked up alongside her, got her attention and simply asked if I could take photos of her feet because I thought they looked pretty cute. She asked if I was serious, but in a way that I knew that she was not going to say no. "But they might be a little dirty at the bottom ... are you sure?" She was a little embarrassed to admit that and kind of wished that she wore something on her feet that wouldn't make her soles appear dirty had she had known that something like that was going to happen. I think she felt like shrinking at the moment and all of this was so cute to watch. So I answered her question with a question. "Why wouldn't I be sure?" I made it sound like a mystifying question posed as a puzzle that needed to be solved or guessed, presented as a game in a sense.

To her, that made all the sense in the world and she went along for it.

This was a nice distraction for her in what was otherwise an uneventful day for her. She almost never paints her toenails as she likes the way it looks all natural on her feet. She typically doesn't mind her feet being a little dirty and was felt just fine when she realized that I didn't mind the bottoms of her feet looking the way they did. The fact that I wanted to spend that much time with her and focus on her feet the way I did made her feel good about her decision to wear those sandals that day.

-  -  -  -  -

STACEY HAZEL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3htwun8bpkhgtb4qh0sa7qdleqovktyn
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're 2 for 2 so far this week. I really like what I see from both ladies. Too bad this is the last week before your winter vacation, but I'm going to enjoy these two women and whoever else you have in store for us for the rest of this week.

Thanks for everything you do.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, nice! I like her feet
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are different reasons to like both Live Wire and Stacey Hazel, and those reasons are all very good. Great stories behind these two women, especially in reading the things these women tell you and how you respond to their comments. You certainly have a way with words in how to ease these women into posing their bare feet for you.

Two very good shoots with two women who brought something different to the table. I greatly enjoy these.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valerie and Stacey are perfect!!! Man, the things I would do to those soles...

Thank you again for everything! This is easily the best thread on Wu's.

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

This is another one of those rare cases in which I totally forget the details behind the story of a shoot. The only thing I can remember about her is that she lives a couple of miles from the spot where the photos were taken. Judging from the number of photos in this set, it must've been a quick shoot. I don't remember how I approached her or what made her agree to do this shoot. It took me a few minutes to finally remember that she does live in the city, but after that, I'm memory about this woman is drawing blanks. It's hard for me to remember that I even took these photos to begin with, the shots with the Converse and all of that. She must be a very sweet person based on how she looks in the photos. Right?

I'll call her Addison because she looks like an Addison to me. To bad I didn't get a chance to know more about this woman because she looks like someone I would get along with.

ADDISION -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pr20htnmerhd4b7mybfncct8m4m0noed

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I first saw this from a distance as she was sitting on a rock, minding her own business. I decided not to approach her because I spotted someone else who was a lot closer to me (in terms of distance, not how well I know the person) than the first lady I saw. I thought the second woman would be happy to let me take photos of her feet. But she declined my offer. After that, I decided to have a seat on a bench somewhere because I got exhausted from walking around a lot. After I was done with my break, I walked back in the same direction in which I came from. I was happy to see the same first woman I saw from fifteen minutes before. By that time I had forgotten about her and was happy to be reminded that something great was well within my reach.

This time I walked up to her to get a closer look at how she looked like before I thought about saying anything to her.

MINÉ FASHION-SHADES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/426bvxjiul8nieexm0kk7e0i1j2raowf

--

There was really nothing for her to think about before she said yes to me. This was yet another great shoot I had and I enjoy every moment of it. I can't really remember where she's from, but I guess she's from Taiwan. I guess. Again, I don't remember ... perhaps someone would make a better guess as to what her nationality is.

She was going to spend another few days in NYC before she made the trip back to her country. She was here on business and I forgot what business that was. I do remember that she had a real bad day at work and her boss gave her a real hard time about something and she was getting very worried about losing her job - a job I didn't think she could afford to lose. So most of her day was spent in panic mode as she was trying to come up with solutions to make the problem go away. She didn't tell me any of this until we were towards the end of the shoot.

-  -  -

After the shoot was over, she told me a little more about her situation. She would walk back and forth on the grass as she talked and I would sit on the rock listening to her. I felt as if I was her psychologist and that she was a patient who was in desperate need of advice.

I didn't mind any of this because it's not unusual for a woman to open up to me with details about her personal life which would turn into long, insightful conversations in which we would learn so much much about each other. For her, she needed to express whatever her thoughts were to help her feel better because there was no one else for her to talk to. I wasn't going to leave her there until I came up with a solution for her. And so I did. It didn't take too long, either.

I felt good with myself for helping her out, and she was so grateful that she was at the right place at the right time to meet a complete stranger who able to give her the advice she really needed.

Afterwards, she felt like all the weight has been lifted off her shoulders and we were able to talk about other, less stressful things into the night.

MINÉ FASHION-SHADES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/410gwpl06k4dk0wvnjcqkzcv4vote5ei
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Nothing like feet that's fresh and succulent to the point of pure readiness in the right moment for a foot shoot that was completely with no preparation, spontaneous, on the spur of the moment with their feet in their conditions just as they are, as is. All pure, unadulterated, virgin and unconditional in its natural sense.

That's the joy of doing what I do as a hobby, especially when it came to this woman in particular. She's a 19-year-old college student who was on assignment as part of her photography class to take photos of whatever interests her most through her walk of Central Park.

I was walking over a bridge at the same time that she was walking underneath it. I was immediately attracted to her because she looked good, she dressed like someone who would be open to any new ideas that can lead to having fun, and she was already in a relaxed mood because she took her time to enjoy the views.

When I'm in Central Park, sometimes I'll find someone who I feel would make an interesting subject to photograph and things would work out just fine. Other times, however, some things are a little more obvious to spot, which makes my decision to approach her that much more simple. The decision to approach her was so obvious to be appropriate, that it required no contemplation to decide on. There she was all nice, loved how she looked in her jeans as she walked down the path, loved her boots that she spent who knows how many hours walking in. There she was, taking her time and enjoying her day - she's good to go!

By the time got to her, she made a stop in her trail to get a sip of her drink to stay cool on what was perhaps the most comfortable afternoon from the weather in all my time doing this. She was closing the cap on her bottle as I got her attention.

I could tell from the way she smiled and laughed that she was going to accept me with open arms and that I was in. Then she told me that I caught her at a very good time because she was just about to sit on the grass somewhere to remove her boots to enjoy her break from the day and to enjoy her break from walking around the park a lot. I was very excited at the sound of her voice saying that. I told her that that was a good idea and that we should sit on the grass right there to get this started.

This woman lives in Brooklyn. She doesn't get to visit Central Park often, so she decided to make the trip and to see the many sights and spots that the park has to offer.

I would imagine what the woman's feet would look like from the moment I start talking to her up until when the moment of truth arrives when she finally removes her shoes from her ripe feet. When I told her to remove her boots, she smiled affably enough and shucked them off. I was prepared for something dramatic - feet that were supremely beautiful or supremely disappointing. All I can say is this: perfection is a difficult concept and it is not a thing you can prove rationally or convince someone else of. Nevertheless, as far as I was concerned, the feet that this 19 year old young lady so casually revealed to me were among the feet that were as close to perfection as I can ever describe. That's my opinion, my tastes and it's okay if you don't disagree with me.

It's that feeling you get when you come across a pair of feet that you've been looking for your whole life. You know that feeling, and it was the same feeling I had in my stomach. I could not believe my eyes.

My only regret was that I wish I hadn't taken photos of anyone else that day before her because then I would've had more time in my hands to take photos of them. But because I had the other shoot earlier in the day, I know going into this shoot that I wasn't going to have a lot of time left before the battery to the camera died out.

She was so nice with me and very generous with her time. I had to massage her feet and I did so for about twenty minutes to her complete and total feeling of great pleasure and happiness. This woman was a pleasure to find and a pleasure to be around.

-  -  -  -  -

NATHALIE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7hrq67hdcfklvl01ea3a8n1x450zmict
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to agree with you there!!! Nathalie's feet are amazing. Perfect soles and toes, and a cute face to boot. The jeans she was wearing complement her pale feet nicely!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you're on a roll this week!!!!!! It's like a basketball player who scored 40 points by the end of the first half! If things are going this well so far, then I can only imagine how the second half is going to look.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
She must be a very sweet person based on how she looks in the photos. Right?

I see what you're talking about. Addison does look like a sweet girl. Her feet looked smelly from the way her soles looked, considering that her feet must not have touched the floor for a least a few hours wearing those shoes. Did you at least remember if they were smelly? [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links