Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome...loved their attitudes!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like BECKY's attitude. Finally a gal who acknowledges and realizes that having photos taken of your feet is innocuous and isn't the most shameful and embarrassing thing that you can do and wouldn't want anyone finding out about because you'll be derided and scorned for life, yet while having no compunctions about posting embarrassing photos of yourself while intoxicated on your Facebook or Instagram for all to see.

Plus, if anyone you (they) know should come across the images, such as on this site, that could only mean they were likely searching for feet pictures themselves in the first place.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

-  -  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zaxhaobz7vu803v1uuwyjfa3072qajya
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

-
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look so smooth and soft. Must have been nice seeing those up close. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Becky's attitude as well as Melissa's, like Icarus said. Why can't we meet more women like those two?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've grown to love tall girls with big feet so Melissa Parsons was a huge hit for me!

Looking forward to more soon. Thanks as always [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baresoles84 ...
Women like Becky who have that mindset and sees this as a pretty neat way to kill some time are those that you find yourself opening up to more. Another reason why they agree to having these shoots with me is something that I talked about in some length on page 25 of this thread. Anyone can go back and read it for more details, the comment I posted back on August 3rd. Basically I said that the reason they don't think it's a big deal is because I don't make it sound like a big deal.

But women like a Becky get extra points for going the extra mile and saying what she said. In their (in reference to many women, not just the ones I photographed) personal social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Tinder ... it's all a contest between these ladies to see who will get the most male attention. And to get that, they'll have to post photos of themselves that are slightly (or very) indecent or liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive. One can make the argument that they're being short-sighted if they fail to make that connection and elect not to have photos of their feet taken and posted on the internet. To me, I don't care. If they want to do it, fine; if they don't, they don't. I don't force them to do something they don't want to do.

On a related note to something Becky and Melissa said, I've had many of these girls tell me that they would've been more weirded out if I had wanted to take headshots of them out of the blue as opposed to photos of their feet. And that's an unsolicited comment they would make. In other words, I've never said- or asked them anything that would make them make that comment.

Icaurs ...
What you said is something that everyone can agree with.
[Smile]

RexRyan29 ...
Assuming you're talking about Sunkiss (the woman in the photos right above your post), then you have no idea how right you are. A hot girl letting you see her feet up close is real nice. [Thumbs Up]

Sol ...
Tall girls with big feet are a favorite of mine. Glad to know that you like her. Greatly appreciate it, man.

jasespace ...
[Laugh] at that Kobe Bryant gif!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Baresoles84 ...
Women like Becky who have that mindset and sees this as a pretty neat way to kill some time are those that you find yourself opening up to more. Another reason why they agree to having these shoots with me is something that I talked about in some length on page 25 of this thread. Anyone can go back and read it for more details, the comment I posted back on August 3rd. Basically I said that the reason they don't think it's a big deal is because I don't make it sound like a big deal.

But women like a Becky get extra points for going the extra mile and saying what she said. In their (in reference to many women, not just the ones I photographed) personal social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Tinder ... it's all a contest between these ladies to see who will get the most male attention. And to get that, they'll have to post photos of themselves that are slightly (or very) indecent or liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive. One can make the argument that they're being short-sighted if they fail to make that connection and elect not to have photos of their feet taken and posted on the internet. To me, I don't care. If they want to do it, fine; if they don't, they don't. I don't force them to do something they don't want to do.

On a related note to something Becky and Melissa said, I've had many of these girls tell me that they would've been more weirded out if I had wanted to take headshots of them out of the blue as opposed to photos of their feet. And that's an unsolicited comment they would make. In other words, I've never said- or asked them anything that would make them make that comment.

Something only being as big of a deal as you make it out to be couldn't be more the truth. This doesn't apply exclusively when it comes to a penchant for feet, but really anything in general. For instance, I've overhead and witnessed a few times various dudes having a conversation with a woman and then him going out of his way to mention an age discrepancy between the two and asking if the woman was ok with his age; completely unsolicited and probably wouldn't have even been broached nor mentioned by the woman. The best response I've overheard one of these women say was "Uh, I don't know. Is it (your age) ok with you?" The guy then responded that he's just trying to be polite and that some women make a big deal about those kind of things and he just wanted to make sure.

The whole time I'm just thinking to myself "and you're STILL making a big deal about it after not getting the hint that it's not a big deal to her."

To me, the entire point is let the girl, or person in general, decide for themselves what their sentiments on something are. You bringing it up and belaboring it actually has the opposite effect of what your intentions are and helps sway their mind to thinking it's a big deal. Why? Because you're making it one and are totally oblivious to it!

And you're right about many social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) being the places where many females get their ego boosts these days, based on the amount of male attention they can garner. Like you said, in order to do so, they have to post images that are galvanizing and provocative. Females like BECKY who acknowledge that merely having pictures taken of your feet in a carefree manner is not the most shameful and embarrassing thing you can do and most likely will not come back to "haunt" you later on, are not only awesome, but pragmatic, which helps attribute to them being awesome. Most of these risqué pictures mentioned that many females post to any of the aforementioned social media sites to garner male attention would likely be seen as being far more shameful and are more accessible and easier to find than having pictures taken of your feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, deserving of a golden medal.

I facepalmed after reading your first paragraph. Not at you, but at the guy in your story. I can only imagine how cringe-worthy it must have been for you having to overhear that conversation, knowing that that was going to crash and burn in a way that it ultimately wound up happening.

A person is setting himself up for failure if he talks to her with the preconceived notion that she's going to taser him anyway. I've said this in great length over at the other forum, but to summarize it here real fast, I said that you need to be indifferent about your views and ideas when communicating with them because you don't care so much about what her reaction to you is. Indifference is the difference that makes the difference. If you are indifferent about the age discrepancy, then neither will she. Even if she decides to that she wants no part of the deal (whatever that happens to be), then fine. At very least she'll know that you had no qualms about your beliefs, even if it's something that she doesn't agree with or likes.

There are so many more things I can say here, but I don't have the time to get to them now. Besides, you get the gist of what I'm saying here.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
 -

NATURAL CLASSIC
Ashley is a very helpful person. She is the type of person who you would like to have on your team. She is there to give or render aid or assistance to someone who needs the help after having injured themselves in some sort of accident. She shows and expresses a liking of goodwill and trust towards others and expects to be treated the same way in return. She has the quality of not putting herself first but being willing to give her time and energy for others. A good-natured woman in many aspects, thoroughly and fully.

----

I spotted Ashley from a distance. I could tell from the way she look around and observing what nature looks like and the beauty that nature can be in Central Park, it seemed as if she was in no rush to get anywhere. What she wore, especially the backpack she carried on her, told me that she likes to stay active when it comes to running or even hiking with the running shorts and a pair of sneakers that offers breathable support and exceptionally soft cushioning to help guide her through her longest runs. She wasn't going for a job, though, but I loved how she choose to wear whatever she had in her closet that morning, just through on herself without thinking much of anything else that was in there and just go for the very casual look to go along with the relaxed and easygoing flow of her moment.

As I first spoke to her when I was finally able to get her attention, I looked at me and listened on as if I was a doctor giving her the good news about her heath and about how she had nothing to worry about, not saying a whole lot to me but just nodding along and accepting what I was telling her. Not too long afterwards, she finally spoke. From how she spoke and expressed herself, her overall demeanor, she was reserved and modest ... and she decided to go along with this. Then something that she had not thought of originally suddenly popped into her head. "Just thought I'd let you know, I'm quite new here and I've been walking around a lot so far today. I walk in these quite often. Is that, like, okay?" She looked at me as if she was afraid I was going to say no, that that wasn't okay.

Trying to further gauge the volume in which how often her feet are in those sneakers, I asked, "What, you run in those as well?"
"Well, not much since I moved to New York, but yeah."
"Don't worry," I assured her, "that's okay with me. Let's go over there."

She smiled with her mouth closed as if to say that if I was okay with her feet being the way they were, then she was willing to go along with it without being judged one way or another. I took her smile as her way of saying yes and told her that we should go over there to have the shoot. She went along with me to our spot.

----

Ashley just moved to New York from Oregon because she received an offer to make more money and to advance her career as a veterinary physician, performing complex surgeries on animals, adhering to the laws surrounding animals and their welfare, diagnosing illnesses, working on-call for emergency cases, and just being an overall life saver for the well-being of animals. Her love of animals, the empathy, her patience and sensitivity for them also carries over for how she connects with people in general.

She wasn't kidding about just moving to New York when she took out the map of the city to further familiarize herself with how the streets are set up and to figure out how to get from one place to another, asking me general questions one would ask to get themselves caught up to speed after having just moved into a city.

-  -  -  -

Before the shoot began, she told me how the timing was perfect that I caught her at the moment I did because her feet were getting tired from walking all over place. It turned she was looking for a good spot to sit down and relax when I approached her and give herself and her tired feet a well-needed rest. One of the first shots in the gallerie shows that that was indeed the case.

I also love the first two of the four sample photos that you see just above. By that time she had grown to become quite warm and friendly with me that she was just completely fine and accepting of the fact that I liked her feet quite a bunch and she was grateful to know that I was enjoying her company by getting to know her as a person as well. The first shot I'm referring to here shows her looking at me taking more photos of her feet. The sample photo right next to that one was her way of saying being totally accepting of this whole foot photography shoot by smiling to herself with her mouth closed. She was probably thinking good things with what was going on.

ASHLEY MILES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/p11hg01ggjsfneeh3japzsnl6c5eg1t6
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--

MY THOUGHTS ON HER FEET
I liked her feet a lot. I love the shape of her soles. I was enjoying this shoot so much, from the way her feet looked, from the way the photos came out to spending the time with Ashley, that I would've been just fine if I couldn't find anyone else to shoot that day. I love how she takes care of her toenails and how well cared-for they were when we see how they truly are in their natural state without any toenail polish applied to them. Ashley almost never paints her toenails, and I mean almost never. In fact, she couldn't remember the previous time she had done so before this shoot even happened.

--

OTHER ASPECTS TO HER PERSONALITY
Ever since Ashley was young, she has always been quiet and shy. She thinks she was born shy. She had plenty of friends when she was a kid, but she was always known as the "quiet girl" who didn't say too much. As quiet as she was, she still made friends. Ashley didn't have the amount of friends as if she was the most popular girl in school, but it's not like she was anti-social.

When encouraged to talk to her classmates more, it was never that simple or easy for her. The reason wasn't because she didn't "feel" like it, she told me. It was because she wasn't "always comfortable doing it." In many ways, Ashley is still like this. At times, she might rather eat lunch by herself instead of in a large group of people. She might need her "quiet time."

When she speaks, the words don't sound as animated, bouncy or high-spirited in the ways that they "should." She thinks before she speaks and she thinks as she speaks so that her words come out in just a bit of a slower pace than that of the average person, I suppose. It seems as if nothing she says can be misconstrued as something that can land her in a lot of trouble with someone. There are many people like that, and that's how she is.

When talking to me, she summarizes her life with bits and pieces of wit or humor that can be described as ... stale. If she does try to be funny or witty, there might not be a lot of emotion there (other than her cute smile that appears from time to time) that is in contrast with the ridiculousness of the subject matter. Any funny story she tells are meant to be sarcastic or unintentional. At times I found myself having to look for the humor within the contradiction between her words and the context of the stories she told. Anyone listening to her who fails to identify the contradiction, that person will find her humor unfunny. For me, I took a liking to her style of speech and she's someone who's company you'll enjoy.

She is an overall good-natured person.

[ September 02, 2017, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on her feet... awesome shape and lovely color. I bet they smelled great!

Really love the poses you get of these ladies on their stomachs with their soles pointed up behind them, as in the last pictures on Page 1 of your Ashley Miles set. Very suggestive!

Also your descriptions of the encounters you have with these girls really add a nice element to the whole thing. I feel like I know them personally after reading your posts!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Amazing! I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on her feet... awesome shape and lovely color. I bet they smelled great!

[Fingers Crossed] I hope so too.

Ashley Miles looks so good, her feet belong on the cover of ESPN's Body Issue.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well done, National! I like this girl, too. It's a shame...she has no idea how many guys she made happy this day. At least we can tell you...thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Love when girls you photograph have the sudden revelation that Ashley Miles had.

They agree to having photos taken, are swept up in the moment, totally forgetting about anything else at that time. Then it suddenly dawns on them and goes through their mind, and they remember:

Wait. Smelly feet!

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links