Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -

Towards the end of the shoot, she tells me, "I know how to play an electric guitar. Cool, right?"

When talking to Misha Anasov, who hails from the Russian Federation, and was visiting New York City (because ... why wouldn't she?), you'll learn that she's not an easy read - and that's a beautiful thing. She lives a pretty good life in Russia but also wants to study marine biology. She can speak a little French but enjoys mindless TV like Adventure Time. She can turn heads in a bar as the girl dancing like nobody's watching, but she hates to stand in line, so you won't see her out on weekends.

Altogether, Misha takes pride in being a woman who opens herself up to the world around her. She would rather live adventurously and test her boundaries than be shy. That's boring to her. She wants to meet new people, do new things and live a full life. She says that being afraid is not going to get her what she wants. If there's any advice she has for anyone, it's to show the world why you're special.

---

A WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN WITH LIFE
Misha loves going to places where she can spread her wings and not worry about how she'll be perceived. She's definitely more of a dive-bar girl, and she doesn't even go out on Friday or Saturday nights because she needs her space to dance. A Russian trait of hers is her drink of choice: vodka on the rocks.

STUDY BREAK
She never went to college, which is something that reminds her of how disappointing that is because she liked being in school and learning in a classroom. Everyone wants to feel that what they do makes the world a better place, and part of her wants to be an astronaut; other parts want to study marine biology. She doesn't know where she wants to take her world, but she definitely wants to explore other interests.

WHAT SHE LIKES TO READ AND WATCH
She dabbles in comic books, and cartoons are her guilty pleasure. She's obsessed with Adventure Time and a few other shows that deal with mystery, drama, suspense and science fiction. If she were to act in a movie, she would want to play a badass bitch like a Catwoman or a Poison Ivy.

HER FEEL-GOOD MEAL
She loves a foot-long turkey sandwich and a Snickers bar when she's having a bad day.

---

MISHA ANASOV -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/aa91epvzsquhk9qud3g5z7yb57c6gdmq
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

[ September 10, 2017, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear I can smell Ashley's feet right thru my screen. [Jerkoff] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how I feel about both Ashley Miles and that Russian girl Misha, both women looking good with great feet:

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back once again!

I really love what you've done with these ladies. You certainly have a style to your photography that is unlike anything else I've seen in here. It looks pure, it looks natural and something about them has that realness factor to it that makes it feel like you can get along with these women who don't see it as a big deal that some guys would find their feet sexually attractive.

The stories you put together for both Ashley Miles and Misha Anasov, especially, really completes the package of who these people are. The same goes for Melissa and Becky. Everything is carefully crafted and well presented.

I like your taste in women and your taste in the style in which you shoot these women.

Nice to see you back.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to see some asian soles soon! keep up the good work!
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aznfeetish:
Hope to see some asian soles soon! keep up the good work!

Thanks. However, I don't take requests.

--

foot_fashion_industry ...
The things you say always reminds me of how great it is to be out there, meeting new women and having a lot of fun taking photos of them, and introducing them to you folks through the stories that are attached to them.

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Love when girls you photograph have the sudden revelation that Ashley Miles had.

They agree to having photos taken, are swept up in the moment, totally forgetting about anything else at that time. Then it suddenly dawns on them and goes through their mind, and they remember:

Wait. Smelly feet!

I, too, love it when the moment arrives for them in which they finally realize something (slowly over time), which is the same thought that went through Ashley's mind. After that, they continue on anyway, when they gift me with their feet in their truest, genuine form. [Smile]

footboy1 ...
The fragrance. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Also your descriptions of the encounters you have with these girls really add a nice element to the whole thing. I feel like I know them personally after reading your posts!

Doing this is something I do take for granted, and I'm out in the park cherishing every moment I have with these wonderful women who were generous enough to do this for me and to open themselves up to me and have some pretty nice conversations about who they are, what kind of things they're into, and many other things along those lines. In this thread, I want people to feel that there's more to these women than just the photos you see. These are the average girls that you might come across in the supermarket one evening or reading a book in the train while she's on her way to work, just like the rest of us. There is a connection there.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anxiously awaiting more! I know it's sort of been unseasonably cold so far this May... which would likely affect the numbers of women willing to bare their soles for you a little bit [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The first shoot here was a real quick one. She was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her time to do this for me. I thought she was real hot and I had to get photos of her. I didn't want to let this woman just walk by me and have just that be my only memory of her. I wanted to freeze time with her and have memories of her etched in my mind through these photos for the rest of time.

I thought her soles looked exceptionally well and I loved the way they came out in the photos. I was so glad I was able to stop her, and I'm thankful for her caring enough to show me her nice feet without giving it much of a thought before agreeing to the shoot. I loved how her Adidas matched perfectly with the rest of the clothes she wore that day. Showed me that she really took her footwear into careful consideration when thinking about what else she should wear that would go perfectly with that. She values her shoes that way quite often. She's worn them for a while and she is able to take great care of them by keeping them in as much as she can.

We talked for a bit, but considering that the shoot was pretty quick, I didn't have the time to get a great read on what made her her. But from what little I can remember of her, I got the impression that she's very outgoing, loves to shop, loves to do this and loves to do that, and more of the typical girly-girly stuff.

-  -

CALLIE SKY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f72mzdg80kob7k1ujltaoaxihieug3vv
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

[ May 21, 2017, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This woman was walking along when I spotted her from a distance. I knew immediately that she was going to be fine with this and let me have my time with her feet. Sometimes you just know it when someone is going to say yes when you first lay eyes on her, even if it's from a distance.

She looked like a cool chick. And I turned out to be right. I loved her casual wear, nothing extravagant, nothing that cost too much money, particularly what she wore on her feet. She confirmed it for me by admitting that she's just a simple, casual woman. She tends to avoid formal social events because she doesn't like feeling the pressure of wearing something that's done in accordance with the rules of etiquette, suitable for an important or official occasion. She likes to have a drink every once in a while while she's sitting in front of her TV watching her favorite shows, laid back.

You can tell from the bottoms of her feet that she has worn those sandals for quite some time now. I love the shape of her soles and I didn't mind that they were a bit dirty. The shoot took place on the grass, and one would think that the dirt beneath her feet came from walking on the grass. Seemed like a pretty nice fit for me.

-  -  -

LEAH KELLEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/svv3qclagorx3f9ltt2vji4ecuqfyh9r
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

- imgurl

- screen shot on pc

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Anxiously awaiting more! I know it's sort of been unseasonably cold so far this May... which would likely affect the numbers of women willing to bare their soles for you a little bit [Wink] [Wink]

The time to wait anxiously has come to an end. [Big Grin] I do have to say, however, that the weather has nothing to do with why I post or not post any photos.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool] [Drool]

Just like a rottweiler staring at a rack of lamb. [Smile] I don't blame you.

----

I'm looking forward to showing more photos throughout this week. The two women whose photos I posted on Sunday were the opening acts that started the show that will prepare the audience for the main attractions who will close out the show by the end of the week, including a young, (very) young woman who was only days shy from receiving her high school diploma.

-National

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, CALLIE SKY is hot indeed. Her outfit, shades, blonde hair and tan almost make it look like she just stepped off of a plane that flew in from my state (California) and immediately started strolling Central Park. Aptly named "sky" as well, being that she apparently was in a sky colored mood that day. I'm guessing that's where the "sky" in her name was derived from?

Glad you were able to spend some time with her, even if only for a short while. I also like how she presumably made the conscious decision to make sure her sneakers matched the rest of her outfit, and near perfectly as well, as the light blue stripes of the Adidas logo on her sneakers match the light blue stripes of her shirt. Difficult to describe, but her sneakers themselves are almost as cute as the rest of her; almost to the point where I'd get just as much enjoyment out of sniffing the insides of her Adidas sneakers as I would her actual feet. Also noticed that her toes are light blue as well. Not sure if that is mere coincidence, or if she had REALLY been in a light blue kind of mood lately.

Also don't see any socks anywhere in the pictures. Was she wearing her Adidas barefoot?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...
You pretty much nailed it with regards to the "sky" part to her name! That, and because you can tell that it was a very nice day just from looking at the color of the sky.

What she wore that day to make match of her Adidas could not have been an accident in that she probably gave it some thought before stepping out of the door, and her sneakers played the most influential part as to how the rest of her was going to look.

As for her toenail color, my guess is that the color of her toes and the rest of her outfit that she decided to wear that day was just a striking occurrence of two things that happened at one time by mere chance. I never struck me that she painted them that color earlier in the day, but perhaps no longer than a week before we ran into each other for the shoot.

She wore white ankle socks that day. In one of the shots, you'll be able to see the impression the sock left on her ankle. I don't remember where she hid it, though.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE LOST FILES
A feature in this thread that was first introduced almost a year and a half ago (Click Here to Take You Back to that Exact Moment).

There were many times in which I would take photos of women and then decide not to show the photos and for some reason I decided not to include them as part of my journey through Central Park. Of the women I've shown here, there are uncounted others that I have not shown to everyone, others that you don't know about.

Showing the entire set of these "hidden" shoots would not do much to help them stand out. Also, none of these photos can be enlarged by clicking on them. By showing just a few photos of these women, it'll somehow make people want to know more about them and would make them wonder if there's more to them that I'm not showing.

-  -  -

-  -  -

The first girl I met while she was strolling through the park after she had gone to buy some groceries. Just a peaceful walk through the park to enjoy the quietness before heading back home makes running her errands not much of a hassle anymore. She did not mind removing her shoes for me on a day in which she did not wear any socks and her feet. Something about women's feet right out of her canvas shoes, pure and undiluted, on a day in which she wasn't wearing socks at all is a weak spot that wins me over many times.

-

The second woman was a tourist from a remarkable country called Paraguay, located right in the middle of South America. Of all the countries in that continent that people could visit, her country is probably the one that gets overlooked most often.

From the small amount of time I spent with her, she brought mind into her world of what life is like living in Paraguay. Many Spanish-speaking countries in the world, with each one having characteristics that are unlike anything else that you would find in another Spanish country. What a peaceful, lovely lady she is.

I had to speak with her entirely in Spanish because she knows no English whatsoever. She is
quite nerdy, I can assure you of that. But I think she's beautiful. When it comes to how her soles look, I doesn't get much better looking than that.

--

That's all I have for this edition of my lost files. I'm not sure when I plan on bringing this feature back to this thread, but I hope you guys were able to enjoy this. It's been fun.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links