Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

This is another one of those instances in which I can't remember a single thing about this shoot or the woman who I shot during the shoot, other than to say that she was a tourist, probably from Germany, if my memory is correct. I don't remember how the approach went, except that I was walking in one direction and she was walking in the opposite direction as we were about to walk past each other. I vaguely remember taking these photos. I was trying to draw up some memories about that shoot, and I'm my memory is drawing blanks on this particular woman, which is a bit unusual considering that shoot was about an hour long, according the information on the memory card. I don't even remember how tall she was when she stood right next to me.

Judging from how her feet look, sneakers is not something she wears often during the spring and summer months. Looking at the tan lines on the tops of her feet, you will most likely find her wearing sandals during that time of year. On the day of the shoot, she was wearing sneakers, and I stopped her it looked as if she had been walking in them for a long time before I first spoke to her.

Tan lines on her feet aside, I'm pretty glad that caught her at the time that I did because I do like her feet. Her toes are kind of long, which is a trait I prefer in women's feet. I do enjoy the photos that I took of her, even though I practically don't remember much about taking them. I love how her soles look; I certainly wouldn't kick them out of bed. I really like how this shoot came out. Not bad at all.

JOHANNA EIFLER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mbhkufghmjk7u4eu4wqv4j7m60qd75qu

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your recent updates!

I've noticed over the past couple years, that a TON of the women who model for you are of European descent. Do you find that they're more willing to pose for you than their American counterparts, overall? Or are you just more attracted to the European women [Wink]

Either way, thank you for continuing to make this thread one of the best places in the foot fetish world!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

rush440 ...
I have gone on record once before to say that Scandinavian- or Nordic women are (probably) my favorite type of women. European women, but a of a more specific type. Having said that, what I have found is that one is just as willing to pose for me as the other.

-National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to Johanna, I look at her feet in the pics and all I want to do is sniff, sniff, and sniff. For some reason they look quite smelly to me. [Jerkoff]

Can't believe you don't remember anything about this, National. Someone like her with the feet like hers would be someone I would remember for a long time to cum.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

NATHALIE
The photos you see above are from a woman I shot once upon a time. What you just saw were some of the many photos I did not include in her gallerie. By showing everyone these images that I hid from everyone months later after her photos were posted, it would make people go back to a place I had taken them aforetime so that her story gets told again, so that people can have new thoughts about her in a positive light that gives you a neat vibe that you can feel but not fully be able to explain.

As I was taking these photos, I don't think I was able to blink the entire time because her feet were truly remarkable to me, as I explained in the original story back when I showed her photos. Her toenails were the shapes of tiny television screens rather than of seashells. They were large, in relation to the size of the toes, centrally and symmetrically placed. The shape to the soles to her feet are well-formed, just wonderful to me.

I knew from the moment I first saw her that she would be an ideal model for me. I had to take of that woman, who is very mature for someone as young as she is. I knew immediately that I was going to be in for a fantastic shoot the very moment I saw her. It was such a beautiful day that Saturday. It was not humid at all by the time I got to her and it wasn't terribly hot, unlike earlier in the day, which made the conditions ideal for relaxation and mind escaping.

She's lovely for anyone who's in the mood of having a calming conversation with. When talking to her, it felt as if the noise level that was already low magically disappeared into the air and away from the atmosphere. Nice girl who's an easy conversationalist, nice feet, peace and quiet ... nice things that make a visit to Central Park worth the visit.

This thread is about presenting you the geuine feet of the normal everyday girl, captured through the stories and images that the normal everyday guy can enjoy because he feels that he has some sort of connection with - or that he can understand or relate to - the women shown here. Nathalie is your normal everyday girl.
Very simple and natural.

Click Here For the Story of My Photoshoot of Nathalie

--------------------
 -

jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ the post right above this one.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
This thread is about presenting you the geuine feet of the normal everyday girl, captured through the stories and images that the normal everyday guy can enjoy because he feels that he has some sort of connection with - or that he can understand or relate to - the women shown here. Nathalie is your normal everyday girl.
Very simple and natural.

Click Here For the Story of My Photoshoot of Nathalie

-
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty good with what you have there with Johanna, that German girl, considering that you have no recollection of the time you spent with her. I like how you were able to capture her soles in many of the angles you shot there. Still amazes me that you're able to talk these women into doing this. Johanna has good feet.

And I remember the time you should Nathalie a while back. One of my favs. The feet that dreams are made off.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This is a true Classic for me. Of all the shoots I've shown up to this point, this is one of those that belongs on my personal lists of one of my all-times greatest pieces of art. If I made my personal top ten of my greatest (or favorite) shoots I've done in Central Park up to this point in the thread, there is no way that I'm going to leave this one off that list. Will it remain in my top ten by the time all is said and done here? We'll see, because there will be many others to come that you truly amaze everyone in here - masterpieces that will live on through the annals of time. But this shoot was definitely one of my early favorites, and I will always preserve this shoot as a something of a wonderful significance in the anthology of the Women of Central Park.

LUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q3iztn418v7fudg0eki7rn3ehdmbvigm

----

-

She is declared as the youngest woman I've ever taken photos of. So young this woman was, she had yet to graduate from high school when these moments were captured on camera. Pour yourself a glass of wine and drink to that. Savor the aroma and taste as you sip into that glass and truly be beholden to this precious creature who was ripening before my very eyes with each photo I took.

She looked so young, she sounded so young, she felt so young, she smelled so young ...
all at the same time.

I was inflamed with a feeling of love for this gentle lady who was not yet an adult. When I saw her, I was just overtaken.

Everything about that shoot was everything I could've asked for out of a model during a shoot. She was understanding, so easy going, and one of the most accommodating model I've shot. I don't remember many other shoots in which the atmosphere around us was as quiet as it was throughout the entirety of the shoot, which was perfect for me.

-  -  -  -

-

BEAUTY SLEEP
I gave her young, precious, newly- and freshly ripened eighteen year-old feet a well-deserved foot massage. That was the first time in her life that anyone has touched her feet in the way that I did. From wall the walking she did that day, from the mileage she put in her shoes, her feet needed a lot of care to keep them healthy.

I could tell from her face that the foot massage eased the tension all over her body. Something magical happens when the massage increases the release of hormones that create relaxation and a sense of calm, and decreasing the release of hormones that kept her tensed and stressed. She thanked me for being so kind to her and making her feel as if she was melting in front of me before closing her eyes not too long afterwards.

Something about seeing a beauty sleep peacefully, to lay my eyes on this model just lying there they way she did made me attached to her and somewhat more protective of her because she relied on her instincts that I wasn't going to do just leave her there or run off with some of her personal belongings. She felt so comfortable from being with me that she depended on me with full trust and confidence that I, being some guy who she has never met before, was going to keep her safe, to allow her the time she needed to be in another place where everything will be just fine. Such a beautiful creature, sleeping. Aesthetic. Comely.

When she finally woke up, she stretched, ... in slow motion ... took a deep breath, looked at me and gave me a little smile with the look that said she was so glad that I stayed beside her side all that time. We talked for a bit more before continuing with the shoot.

LUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f45egtu68ihuevc4he1w8svlts9dm9e2
SIZE 6.5 (U.S.), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

----

NOTE
**In the photos in which the back of her shirt is shown, I had to soften those images a bit. The words on the back of her shirt contained the name of the high school she was about to graduate from, along with the names of everyone else who was going graduate from that class. All of the names, including hers. So what I did was I had to fog the images somehow so that whatever it said on the back of her shirt became less distinct.**

It's just ... a little lush ...

[ January 02, 2019, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy hell... you've outdone yourself, once again National!!!

[Jerkoff]

I wonder if she'll get any feet attention in college. One can only hope...

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Holy hell... you've outdone yourself, once again National!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is one of National's finest pieces of work he's ever shown here. I cannot put this any better than how National described her, but other than to say that Lush is beautiful and that her feet are so small and cute, I'm left speechless. You're truly gifted, National. I can't thank you enough. Reminds me of the times I had in high school, dreaming of the hot girls I'd love to have gotten to and taken their shoes off. But you were able to do that with her in no time flat. [Bow Down]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing set of pictures. You've really put a lot of time into this one, in story preparation, the photo layouts, everything. Lush is the appropriate name for this girl. Well done 100 times over.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
As we're in to this new season of the Natural Park thread, I want to introduce everyone to Anjelinna Sarrah. She is a woman who models the characteristic traits of a person who is living a busy and fun life, full of purpose and vitality.

Angelinna is a talented oboist from Austria who favors Tchaikovsky and Mahler. She will inspire anyone who has resolved to learn a new instrument or explore a new career path this year. She dreams of transitioning into being a working classical musician. In the meantime, she makes her living as a licensed sports therapist. She focuses on exercise, training and rehabilitation related to athletics. She works with athletes of all ages. Some of the work she does helps athletes improve their overall performance by performing proper stretching techniques and doing effective exercises. Another facet of her job is to help individuals recover from injuries. She splits her time working in a clinic and working with an athletic team.

She is also the perfect motivation for those hoping to improve their eating habits - she's been a vegan for two years and spends her nights cooking at home, munching on cherry tomatoes (her favorite snack) and sharing her healthy living tips to anyone who's interested. Pursuing her best self is always top-of-mind.

-  -  -  -  -

ANJELINNA SARRAH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5hkkve5xl7zudshfdqlu8ps1dys6h4sm

----

A CHANGE EVERYONE CAN MAKE
Anjelinna suggests that people should meditate everyday. She doesn't want to hear someone give a million excuses as to why this won't work for them. She said that mindfulness is a key to stress management and all-around happiness. Doing this lets her know when she needs to pay more attention to her health. She suggests that anyone should dedicate just ten minutes a day to meditating; it could change your life.

GOODIES PAST AND PRESENT
Her soft spot is when she eats a chocolate bar that has caramel inside. It's her favorite non-vegan food. But if you can nail making a vegan Thai curry, you'll nail life in her eyes.

A SONG THAT CHANGED HOW SHE SEES THE WORLD
"This Time Tomorrow" by Kinks. It's about sitting on a plane, wondering where you'll be the same time tomorrow. For her, that song pulls into focus the need to live every moment because tomorrow is unknown. She doesn't want people realizing that they've spent the past 24 hours being sad.

THE ONLY DIET TIP YOU NEED
Her advice is that food is not about having "cheat days" and restrictions. She said it's about living and enjoying yourself.

--

ANJELINNA EXTRAS, LATER AT ANOTHER SPOT IN CENTRAL PARK
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bnko8ezkrxs7g23en0ywmee542af6h1i
SIZE 12 (U.S.), 42 (EUR), 10 (U.K.)

[ January 09, 2019, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Anjelinna Sarrah. I would buy her a drink, but I would be jealous of the straw.
[Thud]

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links