Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
This happened early evening on a Sunday. I caught her out of the corner of my eye, walking in the opposite direction in which I was going. Such a little girl in stature who probably needed some male company, I thought. She was walking slowly, just taking in the scenery from the sights around her. So I took my time to walk up beside her, knowing that she wasn't going to leave the park anytime soon.

When I finally caught up to her, I told her what my name was and explained why I wanted to take some photos of her. A part of her couldn't believe what she was hearing, but whatever she heard was enough to hold her attention in some enjoyable manner.

As if she was sad to give me what she thought was bad news for me, she told me that her feet were dirty in Portuguese. Oh yes, I should mention that she's from Brasil. Her English wasn't great, but she knew enough of it to know what I was saying in English. What ind of struck me was how after hearing me talk to her after I first approached her, she answered back in her native language and continued on to talk to me in Portuguese as if something made her pretty certain that I would understand what she said. So I asked what made her think that I knew Portuguese, in Portuguese? My name is pretty common in Brasil, and so she tried putting two and two together that way. I finally told her being Brasilian is something we don't have in common, but since I can speak some Portuguese anyway, we can have a good time together. So the rest of the time we spoke in a mixture of Spanish and Portuguese, since she had much rather preferred to speak that way than to have to settle for English.

I think she has the smallest feet of all the women who I've taken photos of. In fact, I can't think of anyone else whose feet were smaller than hers. They were such cute little things, her feet. When I first walked up to her, I wasn't paying that close attention to the size of her feet, and I didn't think they would be as small as they were after the moment when she removed her jelly flats. I love how you can kind of see how a woman's toes look like when she's wearing something like that. It makes you wish that she can remove them just for the sake of it so that you can get a better visual of her they actually look like. And that's exactly what happened here.

-  -  -  -

ADELLA VITÓRIA -- https://imgur.com/a/DPZQ0
SIZE 5 (U.S.), 35.5 (EUR), 2.5 (U.K.), 33 (BRA)

[ August 14, 2018, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
Now we go from someone with very small feet to a woman who's not old enough to purchase alcohol in the United States and who has big feet, with spectacular long toes - just the way I like them. Unlike the last woman who holds the distinction of having the smallest feet I have ever taken photos of, this woman who we're about to meet doesn't even have the biggest feet I ever came across in my foot hunting adventures in Central Park, but this woman's feet are big in their own right.

She's only nineteen years old, this woman is. Someone that young with big feet, quite extensive toes, and her toenails being as nicely pedicured as they were on the day I met her, is a recipe for what is a pretty neat combination. She's your down-to-earth girl next door who lives among us. If she is not the most humble, most respectful and modest woman I've meet in all my time at Central Park, then she's certainly up there in my list. You want to talk about someone who's down to earth, then this nineteen year-old is a personification of what someone might look for if that's the kind of young lady a potential suitor is seeking.

It's not often I come across someone who talks about religion much, but she was one of them. In fact, that topic was the first one we talked about. She was the one who brought it up. She's Christian. Her Lord and Savior is Jesus Christ. Her father, who she loves and admires, became her biggest positive influence in her life. He is a minister, a spiritual overseer in charge of a Christian church or congregation. Every winter, she, her father, and the rest of her family visit the Dominican Republic to offer some help and give relief to those who live in the more impoverished neighborhoods of that nation. It fills her heart with joy that she's able to take part in extending a helping hand in the best way she knows how.

-  -  -  -

The bright spot in last sample image, by the way, is the sun. I had a little fun with it by incorporating that into the story as my way of showing that God is with her. My little twist on things, you can say.

Right before the shoot started, she did something I did not see coming. This woman wanted to say a prayer to Jesus and give him thanks for the opportunity - for what she believed had to have been a sign from destiny itself - for making a new friend in me for (and I'm paraphrasing here) having the spiritual and creative power to find an aspect of someone and see the beauty of it in such a way many others may overlook. At the end of it she said Amen. I just nodded my head. By the way, I'm an atheist. And as you can imagine, that admission from me to her made for what was a quite an interesting discussion.

It was a very healthy debate and at no time she try to talk me into believing in God; she was just very understanding of my point of views and she really took a liking to me when I challenged her point of view. It gave her food for thought and she loved having her mind stimulated in the way that I did. Her prayer before the shoot was appreciated and I didn't want to interrupt her moment of with her Lord. She felt compelled enough to share that private moment with me and I thanked her for it. It guess it should be noted that I had a fifteen- to twenty minute conversation with her before the shoot even began as we were walking through the park together after I initiated the conversation with her and told her that I thought she looked wonderful.

--

Her mother teaches a Bible study course for little kids ... She loves to cook and she loves to bake, as it's something she takes so much pride in ... One thing she really want to learn how to do is speak Russian ... She enjoys going out once in a while, but I she's not really a night person ... She is

- One of the friendliest person you will ever meet.
- Agreeable.
- Compassionate and kind.
- Understanding.
- Unselfish.
- Stresses a friendly readiness to be helpful.

After the session ended, she wanted to give me a huge hug for being the coolest and most interesting guy she's met in a while. So I have her a hug. And I mean it was a hug, a real long one and it seemed like she didn't want to let go of me. So we just kept each other there. A hug so meaningful and heartfelt, in a place where's there was no noise from the city streets, all calm and hush. I guess the hug was one of her forms spiritual healing when we connected the way we did. It felt very nice.

VIRTUOUS HOPE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xocr7ld4uwux7rp8ubl1lhyvvd9f9426
SIZE 11 (U.S.), 43.5 (EUR), 8.5 (U.K.)

[ July 04, 2017, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work! Living the dream!! I prefer smaller feet but wouldn't turn either of those girls feet down.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!!!!

The one from Brazil, Adelle Victoria......... [Drool]

I really enjoy some of the poses you had her do, like the one similar to the first picture that you included into your story about her. Yummy, yummy.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always. Virtuous Hope brings inspiration and a sense that everything will be okay in the end. You have a way of capturing the real essence of these women. Her set is one of my favorites that you've done.

Love her long toes, lovely girl and a lovely person, it seems. Something about her being this religious makes this whole presentation about her something special to me. Not that I'm a religion follower in the sense that she is, but knowing that she's that type of woman after having seen the pics is pretty amazing.

Among other things, I like that third preview shot in her story. Either that woman is an Amazon or that tree behind her is very small. She's one healthy girl.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
It's amazing that women in New York City would agree to remove their shoes for me, allow me to look at their feet and take photos of them. This girl right here is no exception.

Another woman who has lived in the city all her life. She doesn't live too far from the park. She had just returned home from a trip to Canada about an hour before I met her. I knew I wanted to know her more. I thought to myself how nice it would've been to see her feet come out right from her Adidas, straight from her black little socks, exactly the way supposed to look and feel when those sneakers come off, pure and in real life conditions.

There are times when I say to myself that this is not going to work out, that she's going to say no. But I talk to them anyway because nothing will ever happen if I say nothing. So walked up beside her as she was walking to where ever she was going because ... what if she said yes? What if I can get to see her feet? What if she lets me? The results of what you're about to come from what happened when I put myself out there and started talking to her.

I like to see women wearing Adidas, but the style and make she wore that day was not something I come across often. She loves them and wears them every once in a while. She loves how she can mix and match them with practically anything in her wardrobe, go out and still look pretty good. In this case, she was just out for a casual stroll through the park, not looking for anything in particular and was all to happy to spend the time with me with her shoes off and her nude feet out in the air and next to me, all winningly and able. Pure.

She wears those Adidas every once in a while, but she wears flip flops most often during the summer months. As you will be able to tell from looking at the top side of her feet, that she does wear flip flops often from the tan they have left on her feet.

I don't think there's one genre of music that she particularly enjoys over another one, but what she does know is that her favorite artist is probably Eminem. She likes to listen to his music because he comes close to topics that others hardly rap about. The fact that he is very honest and blunt makes many of his songs appeal to her.

I like how she kind of looks like Kate Upton with the sunglasses on. Without them, Laurie just looks like, herself.

-  -  -  -  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/llbm066bcxwdf3v4ynid5pl8hecxe61z
SIZE 8.5 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

[ August 14, 2018, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My reaction to Laurie:

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jasespace:
My reaction to Laurie:

-

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're getting better and much better at this. These are probably the best pictures that anyone will ever take of her in her life.

Also love the fact that the soles of her bare feet are dirty from the soil and grass that was underneath her feet. Something about seeing a hot chick with her feet dirty that looks real good. That was not something I was expecting to see when I went to click on the link.

I can also see some similarities between her and Kate Upton that you alluded to earlier.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I saved so many images of this shoot... [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This was on a very hot, very humid, oppressive, muggy day. It was uncomfortable walking through the park that day. Some much-needed relief for the air quality was heading in the direction of the city because the forecast called for torrential downpours during the afternoon. I knew heading into Central Park that day that I wasn't going to have much time to find someone.

I remember talking to this one girl, looking to see if she would be interested in a shoot. It was hotter still by that time. While that conversation was going on, this woman with tattoos covering most of her body walked by the scene. She was off in a distance somewhere, but close enough that she was able to grab my attention. She was walking through the park and minding her own business.

At that moment I knew that that woman was going to make a better model for me than this other woman I was talking to. The memory of that tattooed woman walking by became a distraction for my concentration because it started sound like the first woman would be okay with the shoot while at the same time I was starting to look for a way to cut that conversation short with that woman if I wanted the woman covered in ink that badly.

I don't remember what I told the first woman, but I was able find myself out of that situation in my pursuit of the other woman. But I lost sight of her and I couldn't believe myself. I was trying to figure out where she could've gone to, but after a few minutes I had to give up and accept that I let one go by, never to see her again.

But luck happened to be on my side again because about 25 minutes later, I saw the same woman again at another part of the park. It's one thing see someone, unique as she is, from a distant. It another feeling to be able get up close and personal with her.

Another native New Yorker we have here; she lives in the Bowery (the name of a neighborhood in New York City), and co-owns a thrift shop in the Lower East Side, not too far from where she lives. She loves living the eccentric lifestyle and usually doesn't care if other people see her as someone who is unconventional or slightly strange based on her appearance. She took my offer to take photos of her because she was flattered, first off, and because she loves showing off the artwork that has been decorated on her skin, decorated all over her body. It flattered her to know that I was interested in getting to know her without casting aspersions on her character because she has faced- and has been the victim of discrimination from people throughout her life. It can hurt her because she is human and she does have feelings; in the end, though, those episodes serve as re-enforcement that her tattoos are her "protection shield" and that she will never be not proud or ashamed of who she is. By and large, though, she loves life and she values herself.

--

The day was a scorcher, but by the time I was finally able to get to her and to start the shoot, the clouds had started to darken and it was starting to look as if I wasn't going to get the shoot off in time.

-  -  -

It turned out to be a false alarm. It remained cloudy, through. There was a time during the shoot, however, in which it did rain. She was so into the shoot, that she didn't want the rain to damper the spirit of the moment we were sharing in our own little world together. So we waited for the rain to pass through (as you will be able to notice, the rock in which the shoot happened was dry to begin with and then it appears all wet from the rain that stopped by).

That lasted for a few minutes. Towards what turned out to be the final moments of the shoot, the skies turned black again and we could tell from the sound of the thunder that it was time to wrap it up and leave because it was going to be serious this time.

-  -  -

The rain got to us before we left the park. Even though she shared the same umbrella, we were both completely soaked because the thunderstorm was simply too much to bear. After just standing there for a few minutes under the umbrella, we made a run for it to the train station, which was a minute or two away when you're running. We paid for it with more rain. By the time we were able to get underground, she was soaked still. Her shoes were all wet. I couldn't help but imagine the conditions her feet were in after her shoes and socks soaked in the water like a sponge. She was all good about it, though. Her attitude was all positive.

Like an animal that uses camouflage, I love how the designs on her left foot was able to blend in with the rock beneath it. You'll see what I mean in some of these photos.

SYMBOL BEAUTI-INK -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hwt5datuf6edjuy6m1do3a2gzqegfe8x
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K)

[ August 16, 2018, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Great work! Living the dream!! I prefer smaller feet but wouldn't turn either of those girls feet down.

I prefer bigger feet, but I agree with everything else you said there. Living the dream is a dream come true. To pick any woman I like and have her agree so readily to show me her feet, without giving it much thought, in real life, is something that dreams are made of.

caseman ... [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Among other things, I like that third preview shot in her story. Either that woman is an Amazon or that tree behind her is very small. She's one healthy girl.

"She's one healthy girl." I'd say you're right. In response to your Amazon-tree comparison, the tree isn't small ... and neither is Hope. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by jasespace:
My reaction to Laurie:

-

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
My thoughts exactly. [Smile]

footboyjoy ...
Thanks. You can't take your eyes off of her. She's so pretty, her feet are scrumptious.

--------------------
 -

jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Symbol Beauti-ink:
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symbol Beautyink is one of the most interesting characters you posted. The tattoos are amazing to look at. Love how her feet have been decorated with the stars in one foot, leading up to the big toe, while the other foot has an interesting design on it of its own.

I really enjoyed looking through her pictures and be able to see her feet in different poses. This is one the better ones you've done. Love how her feet looks. Just wow, man!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laurie.... wow !!!! [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

(Sorry for the long post!!! [Laugh] )

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links