Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, some of those sole shots of Beauti-ink were spectacular! Her soles looked super soft! Man, I would love to smell those and feel them on my face! Wow! I was in the Bowery this past weekend!

[ June 27, 2017, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Laurie.... wow !!!! [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

(Sorry for the long post!!! [Laugh] )

-footboy1

Not a problem. I enjoyed reading it. [Smile]

Icarus ...
You were at the Bowery over the weekend? What were you doing there?

I have to tell you: as she allowed me to put my hands on her feet, I felt some heat coming from her feet after having been kept under pressure in her shoes and socks as soon as they were free from them - ideal conditions on a day that was as humid as that day was. So, yes, they were quite soft. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been meaning to post in this thread, but have had other things preoccupying me so it's been slipping my mind.

Of the last few offerings, I'd have to say the one that really appealed to me the most would probably be VIRTUOUS HOPE on the previous page. Initially I was a little turned off by her because when reading the first part of her story, it seemed like she was going to be one of those overly religious girls who can't help but try and proselytize everyone she meets. That's a good way to disinterest me real quick. More power to those who use this faith as their guiding moral code, but just as long as they practice what they preach and genuinely believe in what they say; not hold everyone else to a set of standards and ethics while they actively engage in doing the exact opposite. Even if I disagree with them but they still genuinely believe in what they say and actively engage in abiding by that set of principles, I respect that.

I was pleased to see that she was open for a discussion of simply good and bad ideas rather than good and bad people. Just because one has what you feel is a bad idea, doesn't invariably make them a bad person.

The fact that she's good looking and has a pair of size 11's, also helps.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Always good to see more barefoot dreadlocked hippie girls.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope all is well, National..
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Two ladies here to start the week. Both were pretty quick shoots.

The first woman was someone I spotted sitting on a bench reading a book and it really looked as if she was intrigued with the material the story offered. She's a huge mark for that book series and is seemingly one of those people who are first in line to buy each new book that comes out in stores.

I like giving people their peace of mind and not say much to them during the shoot as they read their books.

--

The second woman is from Poland. I really loved her look and I really liked how her feet look as soon as they were set free from the constraints of her socks and shoes. She was a bit hesitant at first about agreeing to have photos of her taken only because she felt a little embarrassed by what she thought I was going to be my negative reaction seeing how her feet would look after having been in her shoes and socks for six or seven hours straight. I removed her doubt and fear of her thought process by reminding her that it's only natural for them to look how they were going to look, and how nature is a beautiful phenomenon, something like that. But the most important thing was she knew what I meant and it made so much sense to her.

I love how some of the soil from the from some of the grass and some of the cotton from her socks were able to stick to the soles of her moist feet.

CAMILA ROMÃO -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nubgmvhigt5ubghvu54okswkhgtkl7l8
SIZE 6 (U.S.), 36.5 (EUR), 3.5 (U.K.)

IWONKA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bkmhgx8s24yu7thu5tjwohjpe067b6mm
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

[ August 11, 2018, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I hope you guys enjoy the photos I plan on posting this week because this is going to be the final week in which I will post any new photos until late September. I always go on my summer hiatus around this time of year, and this is right about that time.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Tonight I have two Asian women to show you. The first one is an American citizen and is of Japanese decent. I think she's visited Japan once or twice in her life, but has otherwise spent her entire life living in NYC. There is no discernible accent when she talks, so if you only go by her the sound of her voice, no one would guess that she's Asian.

She's only nineteen years old and is going to school for visual and fashion merchandising. She had always known that her calling in life is to be involved in the fashion industry. She is highly motivated and driven to make the best of what life has to offer in that field and become very successful at it. She lives for the circus-like environment that comes from working as one of the behind-the-scene at these fashion shows. If she hasn't done so already, the opportunity will present itself in the near future in which she is going to be a volunteer at events such as New York Fashion Week and go on field trips to fashion companies.

--

It was a cold but fresh and enlivening day in the city when this shoot took place, and the weather was only going to become more crisp as we were well into the evening. Considering how it felt outside that day, what she wore that day kind of made her stand out when compared to other people who dressed more appropriately for the weather at hand. The hosiery, that was made of nylon or some other stocking material, that covered her feet and legs up to her knees really got my attention.

-  -  -  -

--

I really, really liked her feet, especially her soles. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw how they finally looked like when her boots. It was one of those things that makes a foot man so glad that he loves feet in the first place. Her feet formed some pretty pronounced arched whenever she flexed her toes back, which made my heart pound even faster.

With pleasure and gratitude, she would let me rub and massage her feet to keep them relaxed and warm on what was an otherwise pretty cool day in the park. It relaxed my mind as well, feeling her feet all over. Whatever made that day stressful for us was all gone when I did that to her.

She never knew that all she needed was a foot rub to calm everything down for her. That was the first time in her life that anyone has massaged her feet.

AYAME DOVE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pxrqnk5vpjjcitqt7o6b9o98mk7huaok
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.), 24 (JPN)

[ August 11, 2018, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
The second Asian woman, unlike the last one I showed, has never lived in the United States. Her life resides in South Korea (if my memory is correct).

I liked her demeanor. I saw her sitting on a bench, positioning her posture so that her back was in a straight and that her shoulders were back. She was just sitting there, looking around and admiring the scene around her. It was all very polite and very proper.

She's a woman can hold her impulses very well. You won't see her going off on someone, yelling and making a nuisance. She won't offend anyone unintentionally. You won't see her scarfing down food like a football player (and when she does eat, she would have a napkin on her lap, be sitting up straight, using a knife and fork.) She wouldn't be clomping around -- she would be graceful in her walk and mannerisms. She would not make any noises with her body around others (burping, loud chewing, etc.), and no loud cell phone conversations or anything that would disturb other people in public. She's an overall pleasure to be around.

-  -

This was a fantastic shoot, as I was able to incorporate a new aspect into my style of presentation in this photoshoots: being at peace with seeing a beautiful woman sleep (just I like did with Lush). She became so comfortable that she slept for a bit during the shoot without having any worries that I was going to walk away with any of her personal belongings. She looked so peaceful and beautiful as she lied there with her eyes closed, taking well-deserved break from the day. She knew that I was going to take photos of her sleepy feet and she was perfectly fine with that. Real sleepy feet.

One thing I really liked about her feet was how well pedicured her toes were. Shows that she loves doing the little things that would give her the overall look of someone who's pristine, of someone in mint condition.

Unlike Ayame Dove who was quite talkative in her shoot, this woman made little to no noise throughout the entire encounter. She understood everything that I wanted out of her in the shoot and was happy to oblige to go along with whatever my vision was for my presentation of her.

-  -

She is lovely, she is respectful, she is a gentlewoman.
Take in and relax, as you enjoy for what was a quiet and very peaceful shoot.

SOFT SECRET
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/goze9a6baazb9g76du41wox2wa0rkww0
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/g4464gbzt4hql6oonautehp7wzcr29dj

[ August 11, 2018, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ayame Dove:

-

[Thud]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Well done NP! You brought it, again... [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great! I love these two girls. I really love these pictures. Anything to have their soles pressed against my face.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stuff.

These two Asian girls look very beautiful and the way you show their feet makes me want to look at them longer and longer.

The first one seems to have a bright future ahead of her while the other one seems to be living a good life.

Love your style and these women fit your style perfectly. Love, love, love their feet!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like AYAME DOVE, great find with her. She has a cute, soft, delicate face with porcelain skin; porcelain skin contrasted by pink, wrinkly soles. As you mentioned, I too like her well formed, pronounced arches. Very cool that you were able to massage this random gal's bare feet.

Which brings me to these two images in particular:

-

-

I really like how relaxed she seems to be in these images. With her lying down on her back and her soles outstretched, I think it'd be cute to flip that position and lay down on your stomach in the grass at her soles and softly rub and dig into them that way, with her soles and toes literally right in your face.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links