Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ October 01, 2019, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
 -  -  -

I was at the park looking to see if I could befriend another woman before I called it a day. I was just a few minutes from leaving the park when I caught this lovely creature from a distance, walking my direction. Everything about her outfit caught my attention, knee-high socks and all. I'm walking in one direction, she's walking in the opposite direction, and we were about to meet at the end of the bridge that I walked over.

From the way she walked, she was on pace to get nowhere very soon, aimlessly roving about. She took her sweet time taking her sweet time and she was daydreaming as she did so. She's been to the park many times before, but treated this particular visit as if it were her first from the way she admired the trees, the squirrel that was just to her left, and the joy that such a gorgeous day could turn into quite an evening. Her eyes wandering towards the sky or whatever was the moment when I had to catch her attention because she was so zoned out of this world and well into her own. She probably had no idea that I was in her proximity.

I said hi, which seemed to snap her out of whatever she was fantasizing about. She acknowledged my presence with a hi of her own, which was inviting from the tone of her voice. I then said something about how I liked her boots and asked her where she got them from. Her answer to that question was irrelevant to me because that was when the floodgates had open, making for a much easier conversation about things that had to do with her feet.

A very soft spoken person who doesn't take too many things seriously, although she's not quite as talkative as many of the other women I met. She does an excellent job at preserving her thoughts before expressing them whenever the time suits her best.

SACRED HEART -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hfbn8d1q73poxc1hsc55vw6wwfa0oyq5

SIZE 6 (US), 3.5 (UK), 36.5 (EUR)

OH MY GOD
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I see a girl in elaborate footwear like this, I assume she wouldn't remove them for pics. I like very much being proved wrong about this.

I went out foothunting last week and it was a bust. I'm seeing that this is a younger man's game, and you are indeed the Man.

She's a sweet looking girl. Well done, amigo. Well done.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dicksonjoe took the words right out of my mouth. HOLY SHIT! What an amazing find she was! Those preview pics were so mouthwatering that I had to click on the link first and then read the story afterwards. She's hot, NICE legs, nice feet.

Oh man, oh man, oh man! Someone like her can make a man lose his concentration in a heartbeat. I salute you once again.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
She's a sweet looking girl. Well done, amigo. Well done.

Not only that, Sacred Heart looked well done as well. [Drool]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, love her small feet, but yet plumb and juicy toes!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to those who have responded and thanks to everyone who hasn't responded but still had the time to look at the pictures and liked what you saw. There's no way that a women who looks like her and can dress the way she did that day can walk by you without you taking any notice.

I had to take pictures of her, there was no way that I wasn't. Someone like her is worth storing memories of.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Here we have a visitor from Uruguay. She's seriously considering moving to New York to pursue a career in fashion design. This was probably the only time I picked someone to pose for me even though I had zero interest in her footwear, both because she wore clogs and because it was made from Crocs. I liked the way the rest of her looked, so I was willing to put my differences of those shoes to the side and overlook them.

-

JOANNA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/so3ckgjim68t55d4y2os7e3tlcmt85n1

[ October 01, 2019, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

-  -

When I'm out at the park, I never know who I'm going to meet, where I'll meet her, and when it'll all take place.

I saw this woman walking along and for some reason I felt very risky and thought that it would be a crazy idea to snap photos of her as I approached her. I don't know what drove me to do that, but there was something in me that wanted to capture the moment and thought it would be a super-cool way to spark a connection between a male and a female. Yes, it was a bit risky because being that we were complete strangers to one another, there was that possibility that she was going to be flattered but not interested, that I would become too much of a nuisance to her or something. Instead, the enjoyed the sudden burst of attention that came from an unfamiliar source to her. After she looked to see who it was that took a picture of her (because she was snapping a picture of something else as I took a picture of her), she gave me this smile that I would never forget and I told her to stay right where she was so that I could take another photograph of her.

She said, "Wow, I can't believe this! This amazing, you so funny! Who are you?"

After I gave her my name, she seemed more interested than before my name being given because she wanted to know if I was from Brasil like she was, being that my name is quite common in that country?

I'm not from that country, but all was not lost because she liked me already.

It was her first time in the United States and it was going to be another two or three days before she would get on the plane to return home. She didn't know anyone in the City, she came by herself, and sometime after the shoot was over, the two of us agreed that we should spend the rest of her time in New York together. She liked the idea of that, and so did I.

After the shoot was over with, I lied down next to her and we got comfortable with each other, sharing a nice moment.

So again, you're never know who you're going to meet, when and where it'll happen. On top of that, you don't know what might or can happen afterwards.

FLORESTA TROPICAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pqgmd4cit4ryj586shqcoyz47btecvs1
SIZE 8.5 (US), 6 (UK), 39 (EUR)

**By the way, when you pronounce the word "tropical" in her name, you're not supposed to read it in English. Instead, it's pronounced the way one would say it in Spanish or Portuguese.**

[ October 01, 2019, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

In the Sixties, Sheep Meadow became the iconic gathering spot for New York's counter-culture, the site of anti-Vietnam War protests, draft card burnings, peace rallies, Earth Day celebrations, love-ins, be-ins, and popular concerts. Originally a rocky and swampy terrain, the designers transformed the landscape into a pastoral meadow by blasting the outcrops and adding four feet of soil to the fifteen-acre site. It became the most expensive landscape in the Park to construct and the best example in today's Park of the designers original pastoral vision.

Sunbathing, picnicking, or tossing a Frisbee - all popular activities on the meadow today - would have been frowned upon by Olmstead, who wanted park visitors to receive calming and refreshing thoughts by just looking at the greensward, not necessarily walking on it. The lawn only received visitors only when signs were posted.

The name "Sheep Meadow" was established in the early twentieth century by Park visitors who had grown accustomed to the ever-present flock of pedigree Southdown (later Dorset) sheep that had been gazing on the meadow for fifty years. In the 1960s, the meadow became a popular stage for concerts and events. But after decades of misuse and mismanagement, the meadow had become an unhealthy and unsightly dust bowl. Clouds of dust from the meadow choked the celebrants of the first Earth Day in 1970.

Under the care of the newly formed public-private partnership between the City of New York and Central Park Conservancy, a restored and managed Sheep Meadow (1980) became an immediate success, sparking passion and inspiration among New Yorkers - many of whom had never seen a green lawn in Central Park in their lifetime - to restore all 843 acres of Central Park.

-  -

**The last two women I posted were shoots that took place in Sheep Meadow.**

[ October 01, 2019, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only ever see Central Park on TV or the movies, so thanks for the interesting backstory on it.

As you say, Crocs are horrible but she is cute indeed! I always love the way you pose them showing tops and pointing their toes inward towards each other. My favorite kind of shot, thank you.

RE: Tropical...That face! That bottom! The angles of certain shots are suggestive of time spent after the park.

We are definitely living vicariously through you.

I would wish you all the best, but you already went out and got it.

PS: I know you'll enjoy this question because you are a man who pays close attention to detail. Is that Tropical's towel she's sitting on, or yours?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work with Floresta! I hope things went well with her after, I like her. Her soles look very nice and would love to feel them. Well done!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

This is AMAZING!
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

Walking along, I was able to spot someone who was atop of a rock. I wasn't able to get a great look of her because she had her back turned to me, but I knew that whoever she was, she looked pretty good to me. I had to climb up on this rock to get to where she was sitting and I saw that this women who I caught a glimpse of just a minute before was actually pregnant.

I was able to take pictures of another pregnant person before. With that one, I knew going in that she was expecting to give birth. With this one, however, the site of her belly caught me off guard. I thought about leaving her alone, but when she looked up to see me, I had to speak. I spoke to her, not thinking that she was going to have time for any of this. But she was actually quite cool with the idea. She thought it was a bit weird at first (weird as in funny, not weird as in creepy), but she went along with the ride, thinking that the interaction between us would be a bit amusing.

After I got settled in, I suddenly realized that this poor lady's feet must have been put to great use that day. She walked around a lot that day and she still had the will in her - after what must've been an exhausting day - to hike up this huge piece of rock to get to the top of it, considering that she was just about due to give birth. There were benches all over the place and it had never occurred to her that perhaps sitting on a bench would be far less strenuous. It was a great thing that she didn't loose her footing on the way up, putting the unborn child at risk. And she never removed her shoes once she got up there. She said that as soon her shoes are removed, everything slows down for her and she would not be able to keep her focus on the work she has to do, she has to keep moving along with the individual brainstorming session she was having that has to do with work, trying to get her project done by the deadline that her employer set. This tactic has always helped her, but she was willing to make an exception this time because the idea that some random guy wanted to take pictures of her feet was unusual, but cool. And because she liked the way I came across to her.

A foot massage was in order after the photoshoot was done (which was also the same time that her work was about to wrap up before heading out of the park) and she greatly appreciated that, a reminder to her that even someone who is as active as she is needs a relaxing cooling off session for her over-worked feet.
 -
After the massage, and after putting her shoes back on, I helped her down the rock to make sure that she didn't fall to the side or trip over something and tumble forward.

This was going to be her first child, a girl.

-  -  -

INVINCIBLE WOMAN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d33dtjcztc3xs6dantgy5w39a4t0w3va

SIZE 6.5 (US), 4 (UK), 37 (EUR)

[ October 01, 2019, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links