Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 41)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Vaana name sounds like the name of a superstar tennis player. Love Russian women. That name sounds hot, marketable, very feminine and it makes looking at her pictures all the more fun and pleasurable.

Thanks for this one.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot toenails.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BareSoles 84 ...
Yeah, pretty much.

Just the other day, someone didn't want me to take photos of her. Her only reason: her toenails weren't painted. I remember this one time years ago when someone told me that she get her pedicure done every week and that the one time where she decides not to get it done is the same week that someone (meaning me) wants to take pictures of her feet. She let me take the photos anyway, but she regretted not having the pedicure done in time for the shoot that she didn't know she was going to be a part of, being that these shoots are not set up in advance. She told me not to post them on the internet, so I didn't. With someone like an Ashley Miles, it was the other way around ...

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
The smelly feet situation just sort of being a humorous, fair warning type of thing without necessarily worrying about the presentability of their feet from an aesthetic standpoint for the actual photos.

Ashley was a bit concerned about that and not the fact that her toenails weren't painted. It can be a bit humorous in that they way they give me the advance notice almost sounds like they're trying to tell a joke and they expect me to laugh when they get to the punchline of the joke.

Sometimes they'll say something right as they're about to take off their shoes, and other times they won't say anything at all but I will still pick up on the scent sometime after the removal of their shoes. And they'll continue to talk to me about whatever it was we were talking about as if nothing was supposed to happen, completely oblivious to the fact that the smell was able to reach my nose somehow.

These women.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I love Mishy. I really like how you were able to incorporate the 'Keep Calm, Love Mishy' sign into the series on preview shots at the beginning of the post because it seems like she is a very likable person. They way you describe her makes her very likable. Her feet look real good to me and kudos to her for knowing that she can pull off the look of not painting her toenails in any color whatsoever.

She's a young professional woman and something about that turns me on.

Mishy is a hardworking woman who is very proud of what she does and is very passionate about the creative thinking her imagination can conjure that comes along with advancing her ideas towards having a successful career in the arts and fashion field. She decided to give herself a break when she was walking through Central Park and it was a great thing that I was able to meet someone like her. There is something about a woman in a position like hers that would make a lot of us guys want to have that glorious opportunity to be able to get close to her, to get close to her feet for an extended period of time. Very nice, if you ask me.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
That Vaana name sounds like the name of a superstar tennis player. Love Russian women. That name sounds hot, marketable, very feminine and it makes looking at her pictures all the more fun and pleasurable.

Thanks for this one.

This could not have been said any better.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Actually, prettty similar feet...I thought. Preferred Allyson's, myself. Thanks!

And in reference to Vaana Lomosonova:

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Interesting soles, I like em....

Thanks for taking notice. I really enjoyed spending some quiet time with Allyson and I really enjoy how Vaana looks in her photos.

solemaster1983 ...
I don't blame you for looking at them. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
BareSoles 84 ...
Yeah, pretty much.

Just the other day, someone didn't want me to take photos of her. Her only reason: her toenails weren't painted. I remember this one time years ago when someone told me that she get her pedicure done every week and that the one time where she decides not to get it done is the same week that someone (meaning me) wants to take pictures of her feet. She let me take the photos anyway, but she regretted not having the pedicure done in time for the shoot that she didn't know she was going to be a part of, being that these shoots are not set up in advance. She told me not to post them on the internet, so I didn't. With someone like an Ashley Miles, it was the other way around ...

quote:
The smelly feet situation just sort of being a humorous, fair warning type of thing without necessarily worrying about the presentability of their feet from an aesthetic standpoint for the actual photos.

Ashley was a bit concerned about that and not the fact that her toenails weren't painted. It can be a bit humorous in that they way they give me the advance notice almost sounds like they're trying to tell a joke and they expect me to laugh when they get to the punchline of the joke.

Sometimes they'll say something right as they're about to take off their shoes, and other times they won't say anything at all but I will still pick up on the scent sometime after the removal of their shoes. And they'll continue to talk to me about whatever it was we were talking about as if nothing was supposed to happen, completely oblivious to the fact that the smell was able to reach my nose somehow.

These women.

Sounds about right to me. Haha.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
With someone like an Ashley Miles, it was the other way around ...

quote:

I was taking a gander at her gallery this evening and reading her bio which made me think of this post again, so I felt compelled to elaborate on and add to it.

It's funny, because the way you say it sounds like some of them are attempting to tell a joke and expect you to laugh when they get to the punchline of the joke, is seemingly exactly what AM did:

"Just thought I'd let you know, I'm quite new here and I've been walking around a lot so far today. I walk in these quite often. Is that, like, okay?"

It's almost like she doesn't want to come right out and say it out of embarrassment, and is trying to humorously convey it. Almost as if it's a game of charades or pictionary or something, and she's hoping that you fill in the blank yourself just based on the picture that she's attempting to paint, so to speak.

"I've been walking around a lot so far today. I walk in these quite often." As if she's essentially ending that by saying "so therefore....."

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Yeah, pretty much. What's even funnier, now that I think about it, is that when I pick up on what it is they're trying to tell me, I, too, must find a way to respond to them in a way that tells them that I understand what they're trying to tell me without me having to say it directly. I know what I said was a bit of a mouthful and it might make some heads spin, but I was only trying to be silly here. What I was trying to say was that just like they don't want to come right out and say it out of embarrassment, and trying to laugh it off as some kind of sophomoric comedy skit, I need to complete the routine by letting them know that I got the hint without being blunt about it, hoping that they get my hint.

So I, and the woman I'm hoping would agree to spend some time with me for this photoshoot from out of left field, will find ourselves talking to each other in this circuitous way when it comes to how she thinks her feet might smell from being confined to her shoes for as long as they have for that day. Ashley Miles is a great example that illustrates what we're talking about.

If she sees that I responded well to her riddle with a riddle of my own, then she's all right with it and will go with the flow of the moment, just like Ashley did.

It's great to see that she is still someone who is of great interest to you and many of the others as well.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I like it when I see a woman take a casual stroll though the park and stop every few moments to observe the views around her, thinking to herself and not bothering anyone. You can tell from the way she dressed that it was a bit on the cool side for anyone who headed outdoors. Just loved how she was able to use her toboggan hat to be able to go so well with her combat boots with its vintage-inspired styling of menswear-inspired details that have a "modern attitude" for the modern female, which then went quite nicely with the rest of her wardrobe.

When told that I wanted to take photos of her feet, she was very nice about it and was very polite to me in return. When getting to know a little bit about her in the little bit of time I spent with her, I would say that Nicole can be described as someone who slightly shows a lack of politeness ... but in a way that is quite amusing and appealing. There's not a lot this woman is afraid of except for insects and other "yucky, icky things" (her words, not mine) with the exception of ants. At one point not too long before I approached her, she found herself crouching on top of an area of soil to see if she can spot some ants crawling within it. That's her more caring and compassionate side to herself.

When she goes out with the girls at night, she loves to get lively and loves to be bold. But on a day and time like the one on the shoot, she wanted to have some time to herself, to be away from everyone else for a while when she decided to take this unplanned visit to Central Park to enjoy the views of the place before spending some time with some guy she's never met before for an unplanned feet photoshoot.

-  -  -

NICOLE M. -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/z2rsexhdtptc38mwm84u53b9ok7pdnrd
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

[ April 15, 2018, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I'm not going to show a whole lot of photos or a whole lot of women this week. If anything, I'm going to use the time this week to fill the gap between the photos I showed last month and the photos I plan on showing everyone next month, which will be the Season Finale of 2017 (usually the best showing of the year in this thread) before I go on my annual winter break.

So this week is going to be pretty short and sweet. But next month, there is going to be a lot to get through for what could be the best presentation of the year in the Natural Park thread.

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...I like her soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful soles, they look so soft. Love the fresh out the socks lint as well and the size is perfect to me. Great find.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A series of short shoots.

The first one was a French tourist. I really liked how the soles of her feet looked and how some of the material from her black socks were able to stick to her feet after she had removed them for me. The shape of her soles fits my ideal image for how they should look like. I wasn't expecting her to possess soles that looked like hers, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that they looked how they did when she finally had me see them.
SIZE 10.5 (U.S.), 43 (EUR), 8 (U.K.)

--

Lisbeth (pronounced leez-beth, not liz-beth) is Norwegian. It was not yet noon when I spotted her walking up a hill to give herself the best view of whatever it was she was going to see on the other side once she got to the top of that hill. I could tell from the way a woman reacts within seconds of finding out that I want to take photos of her feet if I can proceed and spend some time with her while her bare feet are facing me, knowing that I have a foot fetish. I knew from the second I saw her that this was going to happen. Her reaction when she accepted made me happier because she was going to me her "tourist feet", as she put it.
SIZE 9.5 (U.S.), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--

The third woman era una tourista mexicana. The third woman was a Mexican tourist. I first saw her across the driveway. I had to wait for the horse carriage to move past me so that I could cross it and say hi to her. That feeling you get when you walk inside Central Park when suddenly you get that feeling in your gut that tells you that you have found the right kind of woman for a shoot like this. I walked by many attractive women and passed on them. But there was something about her that got my attention more than the others. Wasn't quite sure what that was, but it felt nice to have that feeling of knowing a good thing when she looks as cute as this woman did.

When I first saw her from the other side of the driveway, she stopped to look at the map of Central Park that was standing there. Soon after I said hello to her, that when I noticed that couldn't speak English at all. All was not at a loss, however, because I can speak Spanish. She was relieved to know that because she felt closer to home, as I became someone who I could have normal conversations with in her language.

She wasn't ashamed to show her feet. After seeing how they looked once they came out of her flats, it's easy to see why she had no qualms about doing that.
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

-  -  -  -  -  -

ANNE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f24s4rz50missboacq2v8ujwvvt9q0s6
LISBETH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/849cftpbl6j0r9xi4r35sjiaxorrckjl
PALOMA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/drwyha7u33rxae6cfncuh1138os33yng

[ April 15, 2018, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Good stuff, National. Thanks for sharing. I like Lisbeth the most of those three. From the descriptions you provided, she seemed the most cheery and effervescent.
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to Paloma, ay Dios mio!!!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links