Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne's sole shape is really hot (size 10.5???). Great work [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Icarus & RexRyan29 ...
[Thumbs Up]

Baresoles84 ...
I knew you would like Lisbeth more than the other girls I posted this week. [Smile] She was very fun to talk with. Her gestures or way of speaking or the way she behaved gave me that feeling inside that the rest of my day was going to be just fine.

caseman ...
I know what you mean. [Smile]

sftfan ...
I agree with you 100%. Her sole shape is what I look for when it comes to looking for women who will agree to have me snap photos of them.

----

That's all I have for this month. That's the bad news. The good news is that this was all in preparation for I what plan on setting up for the season finale next month. What I showed this week wasn't much compared to what I usually show, but I will make up for that next month.

The photos I show in December of each year are meant to be showcased as the presentation that makes everything come all together and put a nice finishing touch to the year.

Some of the best women I've unveiled came from the Season Finale issues over the years such as ...

Nathalie
LiveWire!
Industria
Sunkiss
Dalhous

For the season finale next month, someone new just might be added to that list.

Can't wait to show them all to you guys. Take care, and enjoy your holidays coming up.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Baresoles84 ...
I knew you would like Lisbeth more than the other girls I posted this week. [Smile]

How did you know? Haha. [Smile]
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:

Baresoles84 ...
I knew you would like Lisbeth more than the other girls I posted this week. [Smile]

I suppose we have similar tastes in women and feet. Some stand out a little more than others and that's where someone like a Lisbeth came in. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Baresoles84 ...

I suppose we have similar tastes in women and feet. Some stand out a little more than others and that's where someone like a Lisbeth came in. [Smile]
Makes sense. Sounds about right! [Smile]
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Last month was a slow period in this thread in where I was just filling time during a moment in which there was not a whole lot going on. I kind of did that on purpose just to set up for what's about to come in the 2017 Season Finale in this thread. And yes, while last month's photos and stories did not get much attention and praise, I am here to say that the stories that will accompany the photos that I will show within a very short time from now will be pretty nice. Unlike last month, the season finale will come through with a presentation that will feel like the way this thread should, a presentation that has really great shoots, a presentation that will feel special, a presentation that feels like a presentation should.

I haven't been this excited about showing a group of photos since last year's season finale right around this time twelve months ago. The upcoming presentation will be a fitting finishing touch to the year before I go on my winter hiatus. And you'll also notice something a little ... different with the photos I will show. It's something I'm blending into my already-unique style which will give this thread a slightly different feel that everyone will definitely appreciate. Stay tuned for what will be my early holiday gift to you all.

In the meantime, what I suggest you do in preparation for the Season Finale is to pull up a chair, roll up a fatty, get some popcorn, get some booze or whatever the heck it is you're gonna need to get through all of this because you're gonna need it. And you'll be glad you did.

-National

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Looking forward to your final offerings this year.
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait [Mmm]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Looking forward to your final offerings this year.

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Can't wait [Mmm]

I'm right with you guys on that one. The world awaits.

National, after reading your last post, I must ask you a question. Do you work in sales? I ask because that was a pretty good pitch you made and you've gotten me pretty anxious already.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE INTRO
It's photo shoots like these that make my visits to Central Park well worth its time. For anyone who has never visited the park, there are many things to see and do. As you explore through the City's favorite green space, it is amazing to realize that even if you visit many famous spots in the park and do many things in there, you're still just scratching the surface. Central Park is the natural heart of NYC and nearly every visitor from another part of the country or world heads to that place at some point, especially when the weather is very nice. Whether it's someone who lives in New York or someone who lives somewhere else, making the trip to Central Park is always an experience that will be one of the highlights of the day.

People visit the park for many reasons. For me, it's to meet new women. There are many beautiful ladies that visit the park every single day and not all of them are there to do the same thing. I meet new women who are similar to one another in some ways but very different in others. With so many women in Central Park there to escape the adrenaline rush or from the din and chaos of the surrounding city, they see the park as the one place other than their own homes to take their shoes off and relax from the exercise their feet goes through on a typical day in the City that Never Sleeps. In a city like that's always on the move, these women need the rest and their feet deserves them as well.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This person is quite the special one. She is the shy one, the introverted one, the quiet and private one. Being the silent kid has been her identity since birth. She doesn't cry much, nor misbehave, nor act out. Her grandmother only remembers one tantrum, and she never hit, screamed, bit, or harmed anything or anyone (aside from her brothers, but that was self-defense!)

She was an 18 year-old high school senior at the time I met her and took photos of this such a pretty person. Into her teen years, and now as a young adult, she's still pretty quiet. People sometimes think she's rude or snobby, others think she is somewhat terrified of them. There are always people assuming they know her personality and feelings based on her shyness. However, the reality is, she is just quiet. Whenever she's around people, it's as if she doesn't have anything she wants to say. Besides, whenever she speaks or is spoken to, she gets a little uncomfortable and nervous. Not that they scared her, but her thoughts in response to them scare her. Most people have trouble understanding that.

-

-  -  -  -

-

She didn't change much throughout her childhood and teenage years. Maybe a little bit, but not in leaps and bounds. People made her feel bad about herself, or as though she should be ashamed of her quiet nature. They made her think she had to change her ways or she'd be doomed! For awhile that seemed about right. She had some friends, but she wasn't a part of the "cool kids" inner social circle. She didn't talk with her family too much because she was so present in her own concerns, she didn't even notice or worry about them. Aside from knowing that she wanted to please others by giving them whatever they wanted, she didn't know how to relate to them or what would interest them. Nothing that came to her mind seemed worth saying. Emotional stuff was touchy, uncomfortable, and unfamiliar. Silly stuff was weird, unprofessional, and inappropriate. This left her with little to work with.

When I first saw her sitting on the rock writing on her notebook, at first I thought she was doing her homework. Instead she was writing down her inner thoughts in her diary. I suppose what drew me to her more than anything else were her glasses and the fact that one could easily tell that she was they type of woman who seemed obsessed with hobbies of intellectual pursuits.

By the way, speaking of those glasses, if you take a closer look at them, you'll see that they lack lenses; she wears them in conjunction with contact lenses. Those were her glasses just a few weeks before I met her for the shoot and she only wears them now solely for aesthetic purposes.

She's overly intellectual. She doesn't think of herself as neither better, nor worse than anyone else - she just ... simply sees the world differently and has to exert more effort to master social graces that come intuitively to others. But there is a certain appeal to women who are like that and who look like her and I was immediately drawn to her, although it wasn't romantic or necessarily sexual even though that's how that term is often used. But I was curious. Curious about HER!

I was curious about the quiet, private, mysterious girl who has become this fascinating creature of sorts. I knew she had something great inside of her that other people couldn't quite understand or capture, even though they tried. I decided that she was someone worth getting to know, someone worth working my way into her world. The more I did this, the more she dug into my world. We met in the middle and talked about things that were uncomfortable, touchy and unprofessional (her definition of what is silly). Things she didn't discuss with other people all that often. Things that weren't important in the big picture! But in those moments, we bonded. After doing this long enough, she realized that we're all kind of throwing words out into a black hole and hoping someone receives them and decides to return some of their own.

The conversations we had made her blush often. She is the type of person who thinks and re-thinks and overthinks everything she does and says. And that's exactly how she communicated her thoughts to me in our conversation ... but I still stuck around! Not everyone does. Some people leave. Sometimes she's the one who has to leave. But, the ones with whom she sticks and sticks with her ... they're kinda cool to her.

Since then, she has gone through a bit of a metamorphosis. She's learned a lot in her cocoon. Now she's willing and ready to share it with the people closest to her. This woman is now fearless! She is ready to take on the world as a woman who seems quite mature for her age. There will be good days and there will be bad days, but in the end, she's still the same ol' her, and that has got to count for something! That seems to be good enough for the right people.

I am one of those people.

LITTLE MOUSY GIRL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pqbnsxd20fsglz77ivtlup8fxyivcmw2
SIZE 4.5 (U.S.), 35 (EUR), 2.5 (U.K.)

[ April 15, 2018, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
It was one of those rare NYC winter days in which it felt like spring (63 °F [17 °C]). On a day like that during the winter, it feels a lot warmer than that.

I was in the park when I came across a woman who was sitting on a bench while chewing on a Natural Valley granola bar. I'm not sure what it is, but I love it when I see a woman, as she's chewing on the bar, turn the thing to the other side to read the section that tells you how the nutrients in one serving of the food contribute to the total daily diet, treating it as a very valuable piece of information. It's one of those non-sexual things that gets my attention. It's an ecstatic euphoria for me. In fact, there came a point in the conversation during the shoot in which she told me about her shopping habits, how she would meet a huge roadblock when evaluating the products she wants to buy at the supermarket, sometimes being confused and concerned about the basic elements that make up the food she buys. Considering that I love women who read the nutritional facts on a cereal box, for example, I loved listening to her talk about that stuff. None of this is to say that she eats healthy 100 percent of the time; when she gets the cravings to eat some fast food, you'll find her at a Wendy's.

What makes my time in Central Park worth its visit is that I get to meet your normal everyday girl - someone who's not famous, someone who you can easily meet and actually get to know. Someone who's approachable and a woman whose vibe and individuality makes you feel that there's a connection between you two, a close-to-home, close-for-comfort kind of feeling. This is that of woman. With her, you'll get that feeling that she's someone who you've known since elementary school. Now she's all grown up, and she is someone you can trust and connect with so so many new levels. She is unassuming, but gives you that "she seems so nice, I'd love to talk to her" feeling. She is wholesome, nice, and the real girl next door.

Her daily life can be described as mundane, routine, natural, and normal. She sleeps at least part of the night and is active during the daytime. She eats two or three meals in a day. Working time mostly involves a daily schedule, beginning in the morning, meaning that she endures the daily rush hour chaos experienced by many millions of other people in a place such as the Big Apple. Evening is often leisure time for her.

Other than her chewing on the granola, I loved her overall casual appearance in that she doesn't attract attention. She's "under the radar," so to speak.

-

When I brought up the subject of wanting to take pictures of her feet, she laughed and said that it was funny that I wanted to see her feet; not too long before that she had her feet out of her shoes in the park while she was taking a break from walking. She told me that earlier in the day she stepped into a slush puddle that was hard to avoid at a crosswalk. Some of the liquid from that small pool got into her shoes and got her socks wet. She couldn't do anything about it at the time, so she spent some part of her day walking around with wet socks in her shoes. She spent the time in Central Park letting her socks dry up while she was sitting on a rock, playing with her phone while her feet were out of her shoes. What was not funny to her earlier in the day when she stepped into that puddle became funny to her now that she knew that I wanted to take a good look at her feet, take photos of them and move them around at the touch of my hands. What I told her never came across to her as weird in the very least and after laughing about it some more, she said "Sure, why not?"

-  -  -  -

She gave me the free rein to take a close look at the soles of her feet up close (... very close, in fact), move them around and rub my hands on her soles them as I pleased. I could tell that her socks were not completely dry because her bare feet were still somewhat damp and humid from walking in those socks in those shoes that she walked in everyday. She woke up that morning not knowing that something like this was going to happen to her. The next thing she knew, she's letting some guy who she has never met before touch her feet, showing them freely to him just like that. She got a kick out of that just for thinking about how this whole thing transpired.

"Glad you like my feet. And my naked toenails."
"Naked what??" I asked.

I mean I heard her. It was that I loved her choice of word she used to describe her toenails. I guess you can say that I couldn't believe it. I didn't see her mouth the words, but I definitely heard it. From the way she sounded, I knew she was getting into it.

When asked what she meant by naked, she was making reference to the fact that her toenails were not painted. Something about the state of nakedness and something being all natural (in this case her toenails) go hand in hand. I was speechless with how quickly she was adapting to this! In fact, at some time during the shoot, she told me that this experience (the photo shoot) was better than some of her first dates she went on based on how we were spending out time together and because of what the next paragraph talks about.

Our special lady here is makes her living as a documentarist. She talked about what made her decide to do that kind of work, why she loves it. Being in that field has broadened and expanded her knowledgeable about the way she sees something or someone, either visually or mentally, and we got into a great conversation/debate about one of the topics she worked on as a project. It left the two of us with a lot of food for thought and she became truly fascinated with me and what my thoughts were on that subject. The way she listened to me with such earnest and eager attention, it was as if she had found her soulmate. You can just tell when a woman gives you that look as you're conversing with each other. The look on her face was as if she was reading a novel that sparked an awakening to the meaning of her own life. I sensed it from her and it was pierced right through me. We felt the connection.

If there was something she always wanted to do without having any chance of failure, it would be someone who practices taxidermy.

REBECCA AINSLEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/l1j60lxcghjmbhe9caeuplrx38jb415p
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

[ April 15, 2018, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ April 15, 2018, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Stay tuned because there is a lot more where that came from I'm going to show them to you as we go through the week. This is my early holiday gift to you all.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links