Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little mousy girl right up my alley, such tiny feet. [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
positive/negative
Board Regular
Member # 34116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for positive/negative   Email positive/negative   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Mousy Girl probably has the tiniest teeniest feet I've seen! [Thud] She's so cute and her feet are just as cute, too. I really like how you described her. Very detailed oriented.

And Rebecca Ainsley sounds like a winner to me! I can't help but wonder how her feet smelled like from the way you described them. [Drool] She and Mousy Girl both wear glasses. Love women with glasses. They make me real curious to see how their feet look. Thanks for coming through on my fantasy for glasses girls and how their feet look.

Great photos.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Mousy Girl. Small, petite, adorable. Meek, timid, avoids attention and confrontation. She reminds you of that shy girl with glasses that sat in the back of your third period English class. The one that always looked at her feet, and barely ever said a word to anyone.

Speaking of her feet, they are small, petite, and adorable. She must have the smallest feet of all the girls in here, right?

She was probably overlooked by many guys in school, but I'm already in love with her.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great start to the week!

I like Rebecca here. And I like how these pictures look a bit different from your usual offering, as you alluded to days ago. You did something to the photos and I like it.

Rebecca seems like a real down to earth sweetheart, and I really mean that! I can only imagine being able to look at her feet as up close as you did and how she was so allowing of you to take pictures of her feet. That must have been an extended break that her feet took, considering that she stepped into that snow puddle earlier that day.

The fact that she shopped at Whole Foods fit the narrative that she ate a granola bar during her break in the park.

Thanks so much for being this generous and sharing with your adventures and success with these women in Central Park.

I wish my pillow was as huggable as she is.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RexRyan29 ...
[Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by positive/negative:
Little Mousy Girl probably has the tiniest teeniest feet I've seen! [Thud] She's so cute and her feet are just as cute, too. I really like how you described her. Very detailed oriented.

I have a soft spot for that type girl. I knew that I could get to talk about herself a little bit. Shy women like Little Mousy Girl has a way of calming me, and I open them up.

I think the attraction from me, for her, comes from not a desire for excitement, but a desire serenity. Comfort is what I am looking for.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Little Mousy Girl. Small, petite, adorable. Meek, timid, avoids attention and confrontation. She reminds you of that shy girl with glasses that sat in the back of your third period English class. The one that always looked at her feet, and barely ever said a word to anyone.

[Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Speaking of her feet, they are small, petite, and adorable. She must have the smallest feet of all the girls in here, right?

That's right. At size 4 1/2, the Little Mousy Girl has the smallest feet of any woman I've taken photos of (that includes any other woman whose photos I have yet to show).

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like you have ushered in a new era with with your new twist on these photos.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I like how these pictures look a bit different from your usual offering, as you alluded to days ago. You did something to the photos and I like it.

I agree. Whatever was done to the photos, I think it suits you quite well and it is a nice way to compliment your style of work, your style of photography. For example, I like how the bottom left and right hand corners appear to be foggy in these two photos and not in some of the others:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/888394672700553
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a0bce9668621903

There are other changes to the other photos as well, but I just wanted to point to those two photos in the links above as examples. I like how the fogginess in the second link (the Rebecca Ainsley one) makes the bottoms of her shoes look like they've been through a lot, especially in that particular day when she was walking on the snow through the streets of New York.

And while we're on the subject of Rebecca, I find myself feeling like I have this bond with her because the way you described her, she is the quintessential girl next door. She looks like someone who I can get along with. Her toes look good, I like how they're kind of long. Her soles are just ok, but I would not pass on the opportunity if they were presented to me on a silver platter.

I love the last few photos in the set in where she laid on the rock with her feet elevated.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking about Rebecca Ainsley:

quote:
Originally posted by National:
In fact, at some time during the shoot, she told me that this experience (the photo shoot) was better than some of her first dates she went on based on how we were spending out time together

[Thud]

We're not even half way through the week, and I think we've found ourselves a winner with this girl, Rebecca! If you're gonna start the week with her, as amazing and down to earth as she is, then who's NEXT?! [Thud]

I'm addicted to reading the story about her. And I've become hooked in looking at her pictures.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
When I saw this woman for the first time, I knew immediately that she would be all too willing to go along with allowing me to see bare feet out in the open based solely on the fact that she wore knee-high socks that day. Yes, it was entirely possible that she was going to turn me down, but the thought of that never crossed my mind. I saw her, I knew she would make for a pretty good shoot, someone who would make this collaboration with me a very easy story to tell through the photographs that came from it.

I forgot how I said this exactly, but in essence I told her very simply about how much liked her socks and boots combination, and how well the go with everything else she has on. She really appreciated how I was able to compliment her sense of style in a way that was so nicely worded. The fact that that compliment came from someone who she never met before was something that lifted her spirits. She said that they way I said it made her feel that it gave her clothes a new sense of life. I wanted to take photos of her socks away from her boots and her feet away from those socks. Now the conversation got a bit more interesting and she credited me on how I was so clever to have been able to make that uninterrupted transition from one aspect of the introductory stage of the conversation into a different topic. So much so that she agreed to do this shoot. To her, it was easy as if I had asked her is she could help me bake this cake ... just because.

-  -  -  -

This is the only woman of all the ones I've shot before and since who has talked about paranormal experiences she has encountered. Experiences with an S at the end. I forgot exactly how those stories went, but I think she used to live in a haunted house and a ghost would appear from out of nowhere in the middle of the night as she was sleeping. I don't remember if she ever spoke to them or if they spoke to her, but there was never a time in which she felt terrified or in danger. She felt as if the ghosts were watching over her, protecting her. Her stories reminded me of the ones I saw on Unsolved Mysteries way back in the days.

I felt that there was very little chance that her feet would really disappoint me because of the knee-high socks factor. I couldn't wait to see the act of her taking off her socks that were encased inside her boots, letting her toes and soles see the light of day for the first time in what had to have been hours. I wasn't disappointed with hot her feet looked. I was glad I had the chance and the time to see her feet up close in personal. So nice.

Towards the end of the shoot, she told me that she knew she was going to like being a part of the shoot, but what exceeded her expectations was that the shoot turned out to be "waaaay more comfortable and relaxing" than she thought it would be. She loved how I was able to make time slow down when she thought I was going to rush things through. That was break she had been looking for all day, although she never thought it would happen the way it did, which was a great thing.

When the shoot ended, that was when she decided to tell me that she had just found just a few days before that she was pregnant; she was going to become a mother for the first time. The shoot ended on a very positive note, and I was so happy for her when she told me the news. I wish(ed her) nothing but the best in her life and in the upbringing of the life of the child she was going to give birth to.

JULIE NURTURE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/o9owedzxb7clg4ssdnvpcaljid6vqemf
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

[ April 15, 2018, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ August 08, 2018, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This was probably my favorite shoot of all the ones that are being presented this week in the season finale.

Sometimes it is what the woman is wearing that will immediately draw my attention to them. How she styled her hair told me that this was going to be a pretty interesting shoot. Her boots went perfectly with everything she wore that day. Sometimes you come across someone who you know would make for a good shoot. I wanted to take photos of her and there was no way I was going to pass up on this one.

Her name is Corinna and she stands about six feet tall (183 cm). The elastic close-fitting garment she wore over her legs went down to her ankles. I say this because when I first saw her I wasn't sure whether it was leggings or stockings. If they were stalkings, then I wasn't going to ask her if she would remove the whole thing just so I can see her bare feet. When she told me in Spanish that it wasn't stalkings, I was so relieved to hear that because that meant she could sit down with me to have this shoot. She was ready and perfectly willing and able to untie her punk boots and letting me see her feet out in the open so that they can take a break from its activity of walking around so much. They needed to relax and so did she.

I mentioned earlier that Corinna speaks Spanish. She has lived her entire life in Spain before moving to New York a few years ago. She speaks perfect English and is comfortable speaking it all day long. I can speak Spanish as well, but I always loved how the Spaniards speak it because the varieties of the Spanish language are quite divergent from one country to another, especially in pronunciation and vocabulary. Spaniards pronounce certain letters with a “th” sound, which to foreigners may sound something like a lisp, but it is actually just their accent. It is her accent in every aspect. It's pretty awesome that she hasn't lost it after living in New York for the amount of time that she has while at the same time not speaking with an accent that is as close to American as one can possibly get without making that lisp sound. So we spoke in both languages throughout the shoot, but mostly Spanish.

Corinna can be described as someone who is a bit rough around the edges, but she is always nice, always polite and very respectful towards other people. Come to think about it, despite her outward appearance - yes, she looks a bit unpolished or unsophisticated - despite that, I think what won me over more than that was getting to know how calm and natural she really is when it comes how she shows behavior that is respectful and considerate to others. The fact that she dresses the way means she is her own person and not defined or refined by what society thinks she should be. She takes that as a compliment.

She thought that I wasn't going to like her feet because her toenails weren't painted. She thought of turning me down for a second only because of that but then decided to go for it because there's no harm in doing this with a guy who she felt was comfortable with what he was talking about and wasn't nervous about something as innocent as feet, she later told me.

It's been years since Corinna last painted her toenails. The last time she did, it reminded her why she never liked doing it in the first place. And I must say that her toenails look incredibly well and kept in fantastic condition, as we can see how they look on its own in its natural state of being. I think it's best she keeps them that way.

-  -  -  -  -

CORINNA METAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/38p2iy34fozpur66uanwubkdx3nbaoke
SIZE 10 (U.S.), 42 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K.)

----

To delve into her personality a bit more, listen to one of her favorite bands here. It's not her favorite favorite band, but she likes them nonetheless. She was giving off a list of bands she likes and this was one of them. Everything kind of comes alive when the song is playing and it brings us a bit closer into the person Corinna is.

SOUNDS
Artist: Alter Bridge
Song: Farther Than The Sun

Alter Bridge

[ April 15, 2018, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ August 08, 2018, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

NATURAL CLASSIC
Here we have a mature woman in her late-30s, stands 6'1'' tall (185 cm) with big feet. To get to where she is in life, she went through eight years of college study (four years of undergraduate pre-professional coursework, followed by four academic years in some professional program) to earn her Doctor of Pharmacy degree to become a pharmacist. She is a health professional who, in addition to dispensing prescription medication to patients, she also provides information about the drugs their doctors have ordered for them. She explains physicians' instructions to patients so these individuals can use these medications safely and effectively.

There are times when I can tell right away if the woman I catch a glimpse of will go along for this unplanned shoot with me. Other times it's hard to tell. In that case, I'll still ask for permission to take photos of her feet, hoping for the best. This was one of those times.

I went up to her because from what she wore at the time, you can tell that this is someone who jogs quite a bit. She didn't jog that day, just for the record. She wore the outfit simply to take a long walk through the park, to get out and really enjoy what was beautiful day to be out. The outfit motivates to walk for as long as she was do so.

Even though she jogs on a somewhat regular basis before going to work in the mornings, she is still trying to convince herself that that's something she wants to do on a more permanent basis. She almost never jogged throughout her life. In fact, for exercise, her passion was competitive swimming. It was exhausting, but also addictive. Now that she does what does for a living, applying her critical thinking (solving problems and knowing how to weigh the merits of possible solutions) and clinical skills as a pharmacist, she has little to no time to devote herself to swimming as a sport and has to find something else to keep herself in shape. So she's going to give jogging a try.

There are times when she feels that her legs and feet are giving out on her considering that she jogs and that her job can be physically demanding since she spends the majority of her shift standing. But she keeps going. She keeps moving forward because she doesn't know when to quit. She doesn't when to quit because she wants to help herself by exercising and wants to help others by being able to connect with her patients and provide them with consultation, vaccinations, and good service to her patients.

A true professional at what she does and a helpful individual. I'm glad she was helpful with me in taking some time out in her walk to remove her running shoes and socks for me. If there's anyone whose big feet needed the relaxation, it was her's.

PATRICIA CONNERS, Pharm.D, FCCP, BCPS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ekjobcjle7nz9zzs7o4lzcqvno2b7v8m
SIZE 12 (U.S.), 44 (EUR), 9.5 (U.K.)

[ April 15, 2018, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your work shows that you are very artistic, National.
My thoughts on Corinna Metal and her photos:

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well played on these newest photos you posted of Julie, Corinna, and Patricia. It shows that you really know what you're doing and I am very thankful to seeing all of this so freely in the way that you're doing this. You're really going all out in this season finale. Thanks.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
Little mousy girl right up my alley, such tiny feet. [Drool] [Cheers]

Hear hear! Great work, N.P.! [Wu]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links