Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice finishing way to end the story with Julie Nurture. She looked like a happy mother-to-be in the shoot. Although she wasn’t visibly pregnant in the shoot, I think there’s something beautiful about seeing well done pictures that are done in good taste, showing a woman who is expecting her first child. Looks like you treated her with respect. I tip my hat off to you, sir.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
NATURAL CLASSIC

What makes my time in Central Park worth its visit is that I get to meet your normal everyday girl - someone who's not famous, someone who you can easily meet and actually get to know. Someone who's approachable and a woman whose vibe and individuality makes you feel that there's a connection between you two, a close-to-home, close-for-comfort kind of feeling. This is that of woman. With her, you'll get that feeling that she's someone who you've known since elementary school. Now she's all grown up, and she is someone you can trust and connect with so so many new levels. She is unassuming, but gives you that "she seems so nice, I'd love to talk to her" feeling. She is wholesome, nice, and the real girl next door.

Her daily life can be described as mundane, routine, natural, and normal.

Other than her chewing on the granola, I loved her overall casual appearance in that she doesn't attract attention. She's "under the radar," so to speak.

-

What was not funny to her earlier in the day when she stepped into that puddle became funny to her now that she knew that I wanted to take a good look at her feet, take photos of them and move them around at the touch of my hands. What I told her never came across to her as weird in the very least and after laughing about it some more, she said "Sure, why not?"

She gave me the free rein to take a close look at the soles of her feet up close (... very close, in fact), move them around and rub my hands on her soles them as I pleased. I could tell that her socks were not completely dry because her bare feet were still somewhat damp and humid from walking in those socks in those shoes that she walked in everyday. She woke up that morning not knowing that something like this was going to happen to her. The next thing she knew, she's letting some guy who she has never met before touch her feet, showing them freely to him just like that. She got a kick out of that just for thinking about how this whole thing transpired.

"Glad you like my feet. And my naked toenails."
"Naked what??" I asked.

I mean I heard her. It was that I loved her choice of word she used to describe her toenails. I guess you can say that I couldn't believe it. I didn't see her mouth the words, but I definitely heard it. From the way she sounded, I knew she was getting into it.

When asked what she meant by naked, she was making reference to the fact that her toenails were not painted. Something about the state of nakedness and something being all natural (in this case her toenails) go hand in hand. I was speechless with how quickly she was adapting to this! In fact, at some time during the shoot, she told me that this experience (the photo shoot) was better than some of her first dates she went on based on how we were spending out time together and because of what the next paragraph talks about.

Our special lady here is makes her living as a documentarist. She talked about what made her decide to do that kind of work, why she loves it. Being in that field has broadened and expanded her knowledgeable about the way she sees something or someone, either visually or mentally, and we got into a great conversation/debate about one of the topics she worked on as a project. It left the two of us with a lot of food for thought and she became truly fascinated with me and what my thoughts were on that subject. The way she listened to me with such earnest and eager attention, it was as if she had found her soulmate. You can just tell when a woman gives you that look as you're conversing with each other. The look on her face was as if she was reading a novel that sparked an awakening to the meaning of her own life. I sensed it from her and it was pierced right through me. We felt the connection.

If there was something she always wanted to do without having any chance of failure, it would be someone who practices taxidermy.

REBECCA AINSLEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/l1j60lxcghjmbhe9caeuplrx38jb415p
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

I would like anyone who reads my reply to carefully review National's commentary about why he enjoyed his Central Park visits, how he describes REBECCA AINSLEY's lifestyle, how he turned something negative into something positive, and how he made something deemed offensive or perverse, into something normal and fun. And be sure to read the quotation he posted in large font. That was the reason I quoted some parts of it in my reply.

REBECCA AINSLEY reminds me of one of my most open-minded, creative models in many ways. She resembles her almost completely, is into artistic media a form of expression [my model was a photographer with her own studio], wears glasses, is very unassuming in her appearance, and has "naked toenails". So when I saw her, I felt compelled to reply! Think of a girl who you once had a crush on, or knew, and years later, you saw her doppelganger. You'd feel compelled to go meet her, wouldn't you?

There are many REBECCA AINSLEY types on this planet. I call them "Sleepers" because we usually sleep on them because they fly under our radar, rarely getting a second glance from us. But the moment we see their feet, they suddenly because "the Dos Equis Woman", and is the most interesting woman in the room! Dude, she was there the entire time, but because society spoon feeds and dictates what our eyes and minds are to register as beautiful, handsome, and approach-worthy, she got right by you! Open your mind, and your eyes will follow.

I am a huge fan of naked, or bare nails. It shows how confident a woman is with her appearance. She doesn't feel the need for smoke and mirrors. Take her as she is, or not at all. And trust me, when a REBECCA AINSLEY decides to doll herself up, she will generally blow away most girls who society accepts as perfect.

Hmmm. I wonder if she realized the irony that as someone who makes documentaries as her art, she became part of National's documentary.

All in all, I must say, seeing her was a fantastic way to wrap up the year as a fan of National's work. It is a first that I didn't specifically make any comments about the feet of the girl National met and photographed.

As I mentioned, his commentary moved me as much as his subject did. So this time, I decided to do something different to reflect that fact.

That is something I want all of you to do for yourselves. Do something different in your lives for 2018, and see how the results will astound you! Happy Holidays!!!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to Jedi's post.

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think there's much more that needs to be added here if the discussion revolves around Rebecca (I mean, if anyone else wants to add his take on her, then by all means do so. [Big Grin] ). What Jedi said was something I don't think I could've said any better myself, and this is coming from someone who was actually there for the shoot and someone who went on to know even more about her very well.

The paragraph with the Dos Equis reference was probably the bow on top of the neatly wrapped Christmas box because it encapsulated how I felt during the shoot and her persona all too well.

She is not an all-night uber-party girl who's fan of clubbing and she is not afraid of being home. She loves to spend her Sundays in the winter binge watching episodes 6-9 of that show on Netflix or some other show on her DVR, for example. When she talks, you feel that you want to get to know her even more. Rebecca is awesome!

You, Jedi, must keep great track of how you comment your message on my thread because ...

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
It is a first that I didn't specifically make any comments about the feet of the girl National met and photographed.

BareSoles84 has a habit of doing this as well. Doing it that way produces great pieces of commentary and dialog.

What Jedi said is something that could easily close out the week and the season. But there are more photos I want to show. This week's presentation is not over because there will be more to see before the week is over.

Thanks so much for such a wonderful testimonial.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
The beginning of this encounter was quite different than how things usually begin when I approach someone. Usually what would happen is that the woman would accept the request of letting me take photos of her feet in sixty seconds or less and then we start walking towards the location to where the shoot would take place. Even though this case was different in all of the others I've shown in this thread in terms of how quick we would walk to the spot where I would take the photos of the women, I was still pretty confident that we were going to make some magic happen. Ladies and Gentlemen, this approach was mine to lose - meaning that I was so confident that I was going to win her over, that the only way I could lose her at that point would be if I defeated myself. Whether I was to be successful in this approach depended on my actions, and not on circumstances beyond my control.

So what happened was she was sitting on a bench, reading a book. But when I saw her, she was from quite a distance away from where I was. I felt a little lazy in making my way all the way to her. Besides, there were other nice looking women sitting and walking through the park at spots that were much closer to me. So I kept on walking, thinking nothing of it.

About an hour later, and not having taking photos of anyone during that time, I found myself back at the same area where I saw this first girl (the woman in the photos you're about to see), only this time I was standing much closer to her. I was happy to see that she was still there because from the first time I saw her up until the moment I saw her again, I had forgotten about her completely.

She was still reading the book and probably taking down some notes as well. If a woman who looks like her is just sitting there, and you're just standing right there, why not say hi to her? If I did not approach her, I was never going to see her again. I was lucky to have been given a second chance here and I wasn't going to let her go this time.

So I sat down beside her. When I brought up the topic of taking pictures of her feet, she wanted to know why feet and why her. From the way a woman first reacts to me is an indication of whether it's an open invitation for me to proceed or if I should stop right there and look for someone else. From having to approach so many women over the years, I knew immediately from the way she spoke those questions, that I was given the green light to pursue this even further. The next thing I knew, I found myself having a ten-minute conversation with her about women's feet and I why I find them appealing in the way that I do.

This was the only time in which I had to have an engaging conversation with someone for as as long as she and I had before the shoot even started. She was quizzing me about many things surrounding the philosophies, the conception, the essential features that conjure what something is. In this case, that something being foot fetishism. that it felt as if she was interviewing me to see what makes feet so fascinating so that she could get the finest material en route to finally getting started on writing that erotic novel. She was trying to tap into my own knowledge of my soul, I felt like.

The conversation took place on a bench in a very quiet setting in which the only things that were making any noises were the light breezes blowing through the branches of the trees and the calling of yellow-bellied flycatchers. This was like introducing a new girlfriend to your fetish, and the girlfriend - unprejudiced, showing a mind receptive to new ideas - already thinking ahead to how she can please her man.

The more I spoke, the closer I inched towards her. When she saw that I was comfortable with myself and wanted to get closer to her, she moved her personal belongings (that was sitting between us) to the side to allow herself to inch closer to me. There was a connection sparked between us and we both sensed it.

-  -  -  -  -

In that conversation, she talked a bit about herself. She's quite the spiritual being and she seemed to love that I spoke a like a poet or a spiritual guide to her. The way she spoke - the pervasive quality that was emanating from her - was that of someone who had the power of seeing objects or actions beyond the range of natural vision, like a woman who was able to detect things that aren't normally recognized by the senses.

So we talked for ten to fifteen minutes on that bench. I knew she wanted to go along with it from the beginning. She wanted me to explain why feet and why her. I never gave her any impression that this was weird or spooky. Instead, her interpretation of what our conversation meant was that her feet was something to be valued for its supposed magical powers or something that has been inhabited by a spirit. She was sold from beginning to end. I painted us (guys with a foot fetish) in the utmost respectable light.

We went somewhere to have the shoot where she relaxed and became herself again. The shoot was genuine and the shoot was real. Real women, real feet in real-life conditions, the way they should naturally be.

After the shoot, we felt it was a good idea to leave the park at one and the same time and to enjoy our company with one another somewhere else. The night was young.

DOVE ETHEREAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9lyeeif42k3uojitz6vy0ok2bx73gpiq
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pictures.
What cameragear do you use?

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stuff you did with Dove Ethereal is incredible. I don't know how you do the things you do, but keep doing them. And I agree with Peeter: amazing pictures.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My reaction to Dove Ethereal:

-

[ December 23, 2017, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: jasespace ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Peeter:
Amazing pictures.
What cameragear do you use?

I am very glad that you like my pictures a lot.

To answer your question, I don't like talking about technique and gear. Photography has never been about gear for me. Photography is about expression. It does not matter the camera, the brand, the lens, the exposure. Only the final image counts, regardless what you used to achieve it, and the emotions it triggers. A camera is a tool with which to create new works of art. I'm using art as the expression of imagination. Imagination is something I use to help me see things differently from other people.

Boring photos are boring when they are the same thing everyone else sees and shoots. With photography, you either show people something they haven't seen before or you show something they have seen before but in a very different way.

Working the camera is easy; knowing how and where to take that camera, and when and where to point it, is the hard part.

It's never about the camera; it's all about taking whatever you've got, looking around, and then taking the picture. Once you find a picture worth taking, it's still never about the camera. It's always about knowing how to use it. The kind of camera is irrelevant.

Pens are all very different, but they have far less to do with what's written than what's written. Would you rather have a $10 check written out to you with a fancy pen, or a $10,000 check written with a BIC ballpoint? It's exactly the same with photography: what's in the photograph is far more important than how the photograph was made. The message matters, not the medium.

Photography is about new points of view. It's not about pixel size, color space or bit depth (just for the record, the last two things I mentioned are things I know nothing about). It's also not about shooting at tripod or eye-level height. Photography is all about what's in your frame, not what's in your bag. It's all about moving yourself and seeing something worth seeing, in the strongest possible way.

I would much prefer people to be moved or touched emotionally than to think technically when they see my work. I want people to go to another place when they see my photographs - and for the photographs to speak for themselves. I want my photographs to be taken on their own terms. There has to be some alchemy – some mystery.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
It seems like you have ushered in a new era with with your new twist on these photos.

Essence is my style. It's how I express myself, it's how I express the stories of these women. To embrace my style is to never work against myself. It is the basic, real, and invariable nature that makes what I do true, makes what do genuine. It makes these women true, it makes these women authentic and real rather than imaginary. We are delving into the essence of the real girl next door, the everyday girl. These are the unassuming and wonderful girls or women who live nearby.

Over the years I have slowly changed my style of how I present these women through the photographs I take, through the images I show. Over the years I tried to recreate and kind of reinvent myself by the end of each year, and by doing so it keeps it interesting for me and the viewers of my artwork.

The new style, how these photos look different than how they did last year, has me feeling as if I'm in a great place right now. Life is so short and I'm happy to be doing what I'm doing, and you guys are feeling it - it is resonating with you guys. It is beautiful, and I can't wait to show you guys how my work is going to look like a year from now, then two years from now, etc. You look at my work that I'm showing this week and compare that to my photo style from way back in the beginning (the early stuff that I showed from Bryant Park days), you will see just how I became a completely different person. So I can't wait for you guys to see how my photos will look a year or two into the future because you will see that I have tried different things to keep things interesting, to keep things fresh, but also keeping it "my style." So I'm excited for what the future holds. And then I'm done. [Laugh]

The photos I've posted this week marked the beginning of a new era. This era will be known as the Inner Essence Phase.

-National

[ December 24, 2017, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This woman was New York visiting from Brasil, and in some sense she was the wife I never married. I can't pinpoint exactly why I felt that way about her, but this was one of those few times in which the woman I took photos of would've wound up being someone I could've married and spend the rest of my time with. I started to feel that way as we got closer to the end of the shoot. The fact that I was enamored with the look, size and shape of the soles of her feet, that certainly helped make it easier for me to feel the way I did about her. She takes great care of her toenails and I love how the fact that they were not painted with any particular color made it more noticeable for me to admire how those nails blended in perfectly with the color of her skin, clean and clear. Her soles were a bit moist when they came out of her shoes. Due to the fact that they were out for so long during the shoot, just a small portion of the skin from underneath her big toe dried out from being exposed to the air. I guess you'll have to excuse that.

She spoke okay English, but it didn't matter. When the wife you will never wed can't speak your language too much (or too well), you will find ways to keep the bond between the two of you as strong as it can be.

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

I've taken photos of many women. It's rare that I come across someone in which I feel that the woman in front of the camera can be my wife, which harbors a connotation that runs deeper, and feels more affectionate than someone who's "just" your girl. Someone with feet I will never kick out of bed, someone who is calmly beautiful, someone who is stress free, someone who can please her man and who yearns to receive the same treatment in returns and keeps what happens behind closed doors behind closed doors.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but there was something about her quiet nature, her youthful beauty, her freedom in her schedule to allows the two of us to talk about ourselves to one another, something ... there was something there that made me feel that she was that kind of woman for me.

She lives in another country. She'll remain the wife I never married ...

-
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6yai527nqwgrgva6piuj7i8iqk36d2gk

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

And that does it, ladies and gentlemen. This will end the 2017 season of the Natural Park thread. I want to thank all of you who has taken the time to comment and greatly appreciate the work I have put together to that has made this thread the iconic platform that it has clearly become. I will now go on my winter hiatus from posting new photos in this thread, and the new season will open to the public in Spring 2018.

Thanks to all. Enjoy the rest of your time and Happy Holidays to all of you. This week has truly been the best gifts that kept on giving.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE INTRODUCTION
The authentic girl next door is used to describe what all these women are. Even if the terms can range in terms of personal definition, we are usually defining a girl or woman who appeals to traditional gender norms with the allure of simplicity, purity, and charm, with a natural, modest, or effortless beauty.

These women have certain ordinary qualities that usually transforms from unremarkable to idealistic. A distinct lack of flashiness is key to identifying the girl next door, as well as honesty and a sense of humor. An element of realness is implied here when I describe who these women are in the Natural Park thread, distinguishing them from other girls who might be seen as "fake."

Someone's sense of style might be described as very girl next door if she wears natural-looking makeup and dresses in clothes that make her appear wholesome or conservative. Their look can be often defined as cute and not necessarily sexy.

--

The Natural Park is completely free of escorts, strippers, or adult industry performers. Not that I don't like them; besides, the internet is for porn, and I enjoy being entertained by what I see from adult entertainers during my free time. But for the purposes of this thread, I only feature non-professional, real amateur girls from next door. These are exclusive and amateur girls I have personally approached at Central Park and ask if they would simply take their shoes off and pose their feet for me just for the fun of it. One of these women may be the girl who lives in Apartment 7D, just a couple of floors down from where you are; they are women who use public transportation everyday, just like you do.

These are real people. She may be your female co-worker or that girl who works over there at the local grocery market, all showing their feet, as-is, in its existing state, in the conditions they presently exist or as found on inspection immediately prior to shoe removal, even if they're not 100 percent pristine. These are feet that appear in their real-life and natural normal state in regards to their appearance and quality.

Welcome to Natural Park! I will see you guys very shortly.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The mood, environment, and the atmosphere was a match to the pleasing visual combination I was able to find in this lovely, quiet and very peaceful 23 year-old French-Canadian was spotted sitting on the grass, just people watching and enjoying the scene.

I saw her, and everything became so clear to me. It was as if she was placed there specifically for me to find, for me to know a little bit about her simply by walking up to her, say hi, hear how her voice sounds, and see where it goes from there. It was a great thing I decided to take the step in walking to her, talking to her, befriending her. Doing this reminds me of how refreshing it feels to talk to different women every time I'm out there because it's great for your health, you feel so much better just becoming close to someone, chemicals are released to relieve any stress, giving way to the feel-good feelings rushing through your body.

Her feet were already out of her shoes when I went up to her, but for some reason I didn't take any photos of whatever it was she wore on her feet that day. I don't remember what type of shoes they were, but I remember feeling that I didn't like them ... at all. Looking back on it, I wish I had taken photos of them, even if they were a pair of footwear I don't particularly care for.

I love how healthy her feet looked, how very comfortable she was with letting me take photos of them for as long as I wanted, all the while having normal conversations about nothing in particular that made the early-afternoon go by faster, all the while making the air in the park smell that much purer, all the while being in our peaceful little bubble together.

I love the contrast in colors of the soles to her feet: the colors between the part that's walked on, giving it that pink/red/wine color, and the inner part of the sole, which is pure white. The varieties of the color red on the outer portions of the sole may differ in hue, saturation or tone in different women, but I love the color coordinates of the pigment her red was naturally able to produce.

-  -  -

Towards the end of the shoot, there were a group people tossing a frisbee to each other close by to where I was shot the photos. Some of them couldn't help themselves but look over to see what we were doing. Which was fine by us, by the way - and the woman I was taking photos of certainly didn't mind. To her, it was as if what I was doing was very common.

THE QUIET DREAM -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qsidtss6j4w4edtidxo827z3ifjzmcbd
SIZE 8.5 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. Nice find with this girl; I really like her soles and your description accurately delineates them as far as the contrast in color from the balls, outer sole and heels, to the inner arches. This pigmentation detail in soles is something that I'm fond of as well.

Can't wait to see what else you have lined up for this season.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links