Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two quick ones.

The first is a Russian girl who was enjoying leisure time, reading a novel titled The Marriage Plot. She must've enjoyed the book quite a bit because she was getting close to the end of reading the whole thing when I went up to her. I thought she was very pretty; I loved how her face and her hair looked - pleasant to the sight and soft to the touch.

There is something about her shoes that goes well with her tight jeans, classic denim jacket, and her stylish black and grey stripped shirt. A woman who looks like her, dressed like her, spending her quiet time in a park reading a novel, is someone a man would love to together with. Someone like myself would love sit beside her, talk to her and see how her feet would look when they come out of her shoes, finally free, in its natural form. She wore no socks, which would only make you imagine if they were moist in the type of shoes designed in the way hers were that day.

She was the first woman I can remember who removed her shoes in the form that she did it. It was nice of her to give her time to me, to allow me to see her feet when I wanted to see them.

-  -  -  -

Fifteen minutes after I shot photos of Bosomy Lovely, I ran into this European beauty from Paris, France. We were walking towards each other and I had to say something to her. The possibility of her rejecting my proposal to allow me to take photos of her feet never crossed my mind.

It has often been said that French girls have that certain je ne sais quoi that speaks to an elegance that is neither boastful or overbearing but sharply present nonetheless. Being that Paris is certainly an epicenter for the world's most fashionable designers, this woman in particular is no exception to the rule that French women are always dressed very well. While an American woman wouldn't think twice about heading to the grocery store in sweat pants, a hoodie and sneakers, that simply is not the case for our foot model here. Just like most French women, this woman would not consider stepping out of the house in sneakers simply because they were comfortable. It is true that you would never -- or very rarely -- catch a French woman in the supermarket with sweats - especially in Paris, especially with her, whether it's in France or New York; that's how she prefers to go out. Taking taxis and walking are consistent modes of transportation for her.

She was on her way to meet up with her boyfriend. If she was nice enough about it to give me a few moments of her time, then I'm just fine with that.

I was glad to have been able to catch her at the time I did because the bottoms of her feet were not entirely clean. When she expressed some concerns about me not liking her feet, that was probably the reason why. Seeing feet in their purest form like the way hers were reminded me why I love doing what I do.

--

BOSOMY LOVES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/e397m7abagde5swe0nen5mis37muia7w
SIZE 10-D(U.S.), 42(EUR), 7(U.K.)

PARISIAN GLAMOUR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ez4w10494prusjv5k508eyqdk2cgo9u3
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (EUR)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Icarus. Even if you liked one more than the other, what was it about the two women I just showed that you liked? I like to know what went through your mind a bit when you saw the photos to those two ladies.

@BareSoles84 ...
Something about the varying colors to Quiet Dream's soles that makes them more inviting. It's an intricate aspect to this fetish of ours that makes us like what we like.

Thanks for welcoming me back. I am genuinely glad to see you again, and I'm looking forward to the commentaries you will provide throughout the months to come.

Cheers!

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Pillowy soles to burry my face in, especially the later one. Both had that innocent girl-next-door look.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It was Sunday, it was a very nice day, and Central Park becomes a place where you'll see many women hanging out, enjoying themselves. Being outside on a day like that, taking advantage of a newly warm spring day in the park puts you in a happier mood; you feel better on longer days when there's more available sunshine. It leads to a better mindset and it reduces stress. For some reason this particular shoot perfectly summarizes just how comfortable we felt with one another, both the lady and I. Everything about this shoot, from the weather, from getting to know a little bit about her, from how it was all marked by utter calm and an unruffled repose of quietude, everything slows down, allowing you the time to be grateful for the moments life gives you.

I was walking along when I just happened to look to my right. Just past the ridge of the hill, there she was lying on the grass. I could not believe I was able to spot her the way I did because had I walked just few inches to my left, away from the hill, I could've easily missed her and kept on walking, missing out on the opportunity to meet this woman. It was a great thing I saw her. I walked up the hill to get a better look of who she was. One thing that caught my attention was the Whole Foods bag right beside her. It's one of those things for me that makes me like a woman even more when I see her with a bag full of groceries from that store. She was having a picnic by herself, enjoying her healthy mid-afternoon snacks she bought from that place, as she was reading a book.

What we have here is a happily married woman of a certain age. She's not young anymore but not yet old - you know what I mean? Everything about this woman I found very attractive from the way she looked, to how presentable she dressed, to the book she read, to the mature conversations we had.

I typically don't see women wearing Sperry's on their feet, but I really enjoyed how they looked on her. She must love how they look on herself as well considering she's wore them numerous times before based on the condition they were in. She allowed me to remove those shoes from her feet, and I loved the texture of the footwear, the quiet sound they made as I took them off for her. I love the look of the feet themselves. Feet look good when they are well taken care of, and hers were both.

She's an intelligent woman who lives a good life. She's a lovely person for saying positive things about her husband. She's a great conversationalist, easy going, and someone who makes the situations around her more simple than they usually are. Seeing her feet in the way she allowed me to really made the day more enjoyable and made the spring air smell that much crisper and pure. Her husband has found himself the right woman.

-  -  -

THE GOOD WIFE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3z74k8es0y0mv27hbzudi3ko1p5xi1al
SIZE 8.5 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I hope you guys enjoy the photos I'm contributing to this forum. Please show your support. I hope everyone here is having a fantastic week. Thanks.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Good Wife has some nice feet. I like the fact that she was wearing Sperrys as well. While I wouldn't say they are necessarily the best looking shoes, I do like the fact that females generally wear them sockless and they tend to convey a more casual, relaxed attitude.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're off to a good start this year. Here is for your last three entries.

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

SPRING CLEANING
Every now and then, I unload some images that have slipped into the deep crevasses of my hard drive. In several cases, I find that one particular gallerie is simply too small for an update. I have to do something with them. You can think of it as Spring cleaning.

Showing the entire set of these "hidden" shoots would not do much to help them stand out. Also, none of these photos can be enlarged by clicking on them. By showing just a few photos of these women, it'll somehow make people want to know more about them and would make them wonder if there's more to them I'm not showing.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -

So there you have it. Enjoy. Next update will return to the standard format with a woman I'm sure you will like.

-National

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
 -  -

This one looks intriguing...
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links