Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

-  -  -

This one is worth posting!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -  -  -

And this one...

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
The Good Wife has some nice feet. I like the fact that she was wearing Sperrys as well. While I wouldn't say they are necessarily the best looking shoes, I do like the fact that females generally wear them sockless and they tend to convey a more casual, relaxed attitude.

With the exception of Dove, they do tend to wear Sperry's sockless, now that you mention it. I had a feeling that The Good Wife would entice you to say something, probably because you were very fond of one other woman I posted who wore the same type of shoes (the one pictured below on the far left). Other than these three women, I can't remember another time in which I took photos of someone wearing those shoes. All three of these women had casual attitudes, they were easygoing, and everything about them and the shoots felt calm. It must be something in the shoes that made those shoots so quiet, which I love and prefer in a shoot.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
quote:
 -  -  -

And this one...
It's interesting you point her out. That was not the first time I took photos of her. I showed pictures of the same woman back in the day. Click Here

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

If your ambition in life is to become some kind of instrumental, New Age musician, I can not help you. However, if you plan on creating an online photographic presentation that features just your normal, everyday woman, the real amateur girls next door showcasing their footwear and bare feet, I can drop some knowledge. For those who are starting out, expect to face rejection like most telemarketers do. Powerful are the taboos of Man. But if you manage to stay resilient, you will eventually encounter women like Szofia. Her name is Hungarian for Sophia. In English, it's pronounced so-fee-a, of course. Since she comes to us from Budapest, I want us all to recognize her by the way she introduced it: Zo-fia, with the emphasis on the Z.

She was sitting on the grass by alone. Szofia was probably thinking to herself as she sat there, having a soliloquy within her own mind, keeping her thoughts and feelings to herself. She was also enjoying the quietness and the comforting breeze from the air. I bet many guys walked by this single woman, thinking she's pretty cute 'n all, but were unable to muster up the courage to talk to her. I thought it was a beautiful sight when I saw her sitting there without anyone else there to keep her company. I wanted to be next to her.

I went up to her and told her that I noticed her sitting there all by herself, I thought she was cute and that I wanted to say hi to her. You can tell from how a woman reacts withing the first few seconds of meeting her if she wants you to proceed. She didn't mind my presence, and she certainly didn't mind going for a little walk though the park with me before I started taking photos of her feet.

She couldn't stay in the park for too long because she had to be somewhere by a certain time; she had to pick up the kids. No, not her own kids, but someone else's. You see, she's in the United States for a year from Hungary as an au pair. When her program year is up, when her visa expires, she goes back to Hungary.

-  -  -  -  -

An au pair is a young female from abroad employed by a 'host family' to care for their children. Szofia provides a live-in form of childcare and provides a unique cultural and learning experience for the children she cares for. When people think about what she offers the family, it is hard to simply label her role as 'childcare' or 'kind of like a live-in nanny' – because it is much more than a job.

She joined that family to bond with the children and provide one-on-one care, love and stability in the place which matters most – the child's home. In exchange for room, food, and a weekly stipend, she works for up to 45 hours a week helping the parents calm temper tantrums, conquering their kids' laundry, assisting with morning and bedtime routines, whipping up kids' meals and school lunches, solving math questions, transporting kids to school and activities, playing and having fun with them. Szofia continues her education while experiencing the everyday life with an American family. That's it in a nutshell.

Those kids have her walking and running around; her visit to Central Park was a great idea to give her feet in those low tops Converse a break. Those shoes are classics that will never die. They look good new, they look good old, they even look great falling apart. Not that hers' were, but you know what I'm talking about. I would never kick her feet out of bed because the shape of her soles are nice (!), and her toenails were painted to perfection that day.

She thought it was funny how I wanted to take photos of her feet, but she also thought the whole thing was a pretty cool concept, taking pictures of random women's feet. She felt a bit honored that I choose her out of many others I could've easily asked.

She's heard of men who have foot fetishes, but she has never met one before I approached her. She thought her feet were anything special and never thought what it would be like to be the girlfriend of a man with a foot fetish. If anything, she was certainly glad her toenails were painted as well as they were because that gave her no worries that they would help her feet look great for the photos.

She went along with the shoot because I wasn't weird about it, because she liked hearing the compliment I gave when I told her she was cute, and convincing her that her feet were something special.

And when she told me that she never received a foot massage, I used up the final fifteen minutes of the time she had left by giving them an excellent rubdown as she lied on her back with her eyes closed, before she had to go and pick up the kids from school. It felt so good for her, that didn't want to leave. But she had to; being the great care provided that she is, she had to attend to the kids; they can't be left stranded.

SZOFIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/phk9n773zb3vlj0nvj4q1gl1tkohi778
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Pictures and a rub! NICE!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope all is well, National...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I certainly remember this shoot. It was a Saturday morning and it wasn't even lunch time yet when this shoot started. Saturday is a great day for women to be out, a great day to see what they're feet are all about. When the day is as gorgeous as that day was, you have to go out and see what's out there. There are women everywhere, and there are those who wouldn't mind taking the time to become the subject of what this particular philosopher finds beautiful or tasteful in some way, shape, or form. There was something about this woman that caught my attention.

We walked past each other, and I knew immediately she would make for a pretty nice shoot. I knew immediately she was going to say yes in allowing me to snap photos of her feet. It was a gut feeling I had that having a shoot with this woman was going to slow time down, which I love it because everything goes your way when time in on your side.

Her attire was that of someone who was prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors and would be ready to take on whatever curve ball the day was going to throw at her. She looked like someone who was either on her way to the gym or someone who just left it. If it wasn't for her backpack and how hefty it was, anyone would assume that she's the type of woman who likes to go for jogs on a regular basis.

She's not a local New York City girl; she's a tourist from Chile. I've taken photos of a few Chilean women, and I believe she was the first one. The fact that someone like her can't speak English is fine with me. She didn't have to worry, though, because I can speak Spanish, which was much to her delight because that meant she could talk to me about anything without feeling like she's lost in the city. So spent the rest of our time speaking Spanish, and it was fascinating to note the differences in how we spoke the language; the Spanish they speak is quite different from the Spanish you learn(ed) in class.

Well, it's not soooooooo different to someone like me who can already speak the language, but the Chileans have developed a special way to speak it in which they frequently miss some consonants and have added many idioms. That's why for other Spanish speaking countries, it sounds different. It is important to note, though, that we understand each other pretty well. The difference in her way of speaking makes that country all the more beautiful, and it made me wondered what it would be like to visit that country and see what other wonderful things, the wonderful sights and places, what wonderful flavors they have to offer.

From the number of photos in this gallerie, one might assume it was a short shoot. I must tell you that even though her gallerie doesn't have the most number of photos of all the girls I'm going to show this week, this shoot was the longest one of the bunch; this shoot went for an hour and twenty-five minutes. She was very generous with her time, generous with her kindness to display her feet for me for as long as she did, and she's a very nice person.

-  -  -  -

PAOLA SAAVEDRA - http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/la5lluafkg7ymp2qc13nhc0mhdsky13j
SIZE 6.5 (U.S.), 37 (U.K.), 4 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aaaaa1:
Hope all is well, National...

Thanks for showing genuine care and regard for me. I accept your sentiments. All is well with me as always. [Smile] I hope all is well with you too. Thanks for asking.

And I also hope that you enjoy the women I post in here because things are going to get very interesting in here before the week is over. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you around again, National, and back in action.

Great find with Paola Saavedra, she looks pretty cute. It's fortunate that you were able to communicate with her so that way you would be able to share her in here. Though to be candid, I had a difficult time finding a photo in her set that for me personally, really stuck out to me by giving me a good angle of both her bare soles and her face in the background to really take in both her and her soles at the same time. If that makes sense. That doesn't happen all too often in your image sets for me, as you pretty much capture every angle possible in the overwhelming majority of them.

However, there were some other photos in there that really popped out at me and got my attention.....

Looking forward to seeing what else you have to generously offer during the week.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Though to be candid, I had a difficult time finding a photo in her set that for me personally, really stuck out to me by giving me a good angle of both her bare soles and her face in the background to really take in both her and her soles at the same time. If that makes sense. That doesn't happen all too often in your image sets for me, as you pretty much capture every angle possible in the overwhelming majority of them.

I didn't even realize that until you just pointed it out. I guess I was trying out different things, different points of view in that shoot that it somehow escaped me. Sometimes I'll abandon something just to make room for something different without realizing it. In other words, it could've been my intent to get the type of shots you were looking for, but I got distracted somehow and went for a new look. I'll go with the flow of the moment during the shoots, and for some reason the emotions and the flow of the moment took my vision to me a different place with her.

I can't promise that won't ever happen again (meaning showing a shoot that didn't include the type of shot you're looking for); but what I will say is that you will (probably) be more pleased (or less disappointed, however you want to look at it) with the last two shoots I plan on showing by the end of this week. [Smile]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

TWO QUICK SHOOTS

This was one of those rare, quick shoots I had. I was about to leave the park when I spotted this woman reading a book. I thought to myself, why not? I remember her kind of laughing when I told her I wanted to take photos of her feet. Even though she found the request a bit unusual, she decided to go ahead with it.

She must've lived close-by to the park because she had no purse, nor backpack of some sort with her. I guess her plan was to read the book in the park instead being bored in her home, and when she walk right back to her home once she's done reading it. In fact, as far as I can remember, she's probably the only woman I've taken photos of who didn't have her purse or backpack with her at the time. If I did come across someone else like her, then I don't remember who she was.

I really liked how her feet looked. I love the shape of her soles, and her toes looked just like how I would like them to look. The color of her toenail polish went exactly with the color of her jeans and the color of her sweater.

Other than that, there's not much I can say about her because the shoot went kind of fast. But one thing I can say for certain is that if some random girl is perfectly fine with taking her shoes off for me for free, just like that, with no preparations to make her feet look "more presentable," then she's off to a good start with me.

-  -

----

The second shoot was something I meant to show a year or two ago, but didn't because I thought I lost the memory card containing these photos. It turns out I didn't lose it; last week I was going through an old memory card, looking for someone else, not knowing I was going to run into the photos of the woman you're about to see here. I guess I skipped her photos for some inexplicable reason because they were right under my nose the entire time.

I don't remember this woman's nationality, but I do remember this shoot taking place on an early-Saturday evening and that she's an art student. She was walking through the park, looking for a spot to sketch a scene of grass, trees, or whatever else nature had to offer in Central Park. She didn't mind taking a few moments out of her time to remove her sandals for me for the shoot; she needed the break from walking around the park for what must've been a long time because talking her into having this impromtu shoot with me took almost no time at all.

There's not much I can remember about this woman, other than having the feeling of enjoying how the soles of her feet looked and different she seemed from the other women I've photographed. Different how? That's the part I can't figure out, but it seemed that way to me. Maybe peculiar is the word I'm looking for if I had to describe this woman in one word, but having her participate in this shoot with me and knowing what the shoot was for didn't seem unusual to her because she thanked me for giving her a reason to take a little break from her art assignment, and she thanked me for making her an interesting subject for a shoot that was about her feet, even though she wished she had taken better care of her feet. But she wasn't embarrassed about her feet, though.

-  -

THE GIRL and HER BOOK -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h5avodmryo5880oxdrc9l9bmcx6ph5zz
LAVINIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/buykm7brtjy65cxhbzvklg2wkx2kiskt

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I love that your new avatar of Marilyn Monroe. Oh, and I love the girls that you showed so far, particularly the last one with Lavinia. That woman's soles look delicious.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
 -

Marilyn Monroe and her photographer are walking in Central Park looking for locations. Marilyn tells him that she has been studying improvisation in her acting classes. All right, he says, sit on that bench and improvise something. So Marilyn sits down with her newspaper and overhears the guy proposing to the woman at the other end of the bench.

After The Shoot:
Version A - She congratulates the couple and gives them a wedding gift of a hundred dollars, not being very rich herself at the time.

Version B - According to the photographer, he paid the couple for the right to use their picture. He said the woman agreed to marry the man but only if he would give up being a bookie.

Whichever version you prefer to believe, they both sound pretty good to me.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
National, I love that your new avatar of Marilyn Monroe.

I switched my avatar to a photo of her because it's Central Park, and because the woman sitting on the bench is the most recognizable sex symbol of all time.

A pretty woman in Central Park. Just like that avatar and just like what this thread is about.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links