Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 47)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
In some cases, I'll spot a potential model from a mile away and have a great feeling that she'll say yes. Other times, such a woman would appear from out of nowhere, kind of catching me off guard, and I have to find a way to introduce myself to her within a matter of seconds. That was the case here.

She appeared from out of nowhere, and I had no time to think about how I was going to start the conversation with her. There are times when I spot someone and something would scream at me, saying that I cannot go wrong with this one. I had no time to think about why she would make for a great shoot, but I was compelled to talk to her and just figure things out on the fly. I didn't know what I was going to say at the moment, but I put myself out there and spoke to her. And I'm glad I did.

----

A WOMAN WITH FANTASTIC PERSONALITY
To give you an idea of what her personality is like, if this woman is not in my Top Ten list of the **coolest** women I've ever met in all of my time doing this - and this goes back to my Bryant Park days, and it also includes all women whose photos I have yet to show - if she is not in my Top Ten list of the coolest, "go-with-the-flow", most laid back, pleasant, and most unobjectionable women I've ever met in all of my time doing this, then I'm going to have a hard time coming up with ten other women who I can say are more relaxed and easygoing than she is. That's how awesome she is!

She reminded me of Spring Fox, a woman I photographed a long time ago back in my Bryant Park days ... not so much in their looks resembling one another, but in their gestures or behaviors or their way of speaking.

The woman you're about to see enjoys softball (more on that in a moment), hiking, and cooking something over a campfire, among other things. She wouldn't mind watching adult films with her man. In a relationship, she won't bother you too much with serious conversations. She's there when you want her, but when you need space, she's gone without you needing to ask. She looks very cute without spending hours getting ready. When she's in a relationship with you, that's when she'll develop a rare medical condition that means she must have sex with you at least once every twelve hours or else she dies. Ok, I admit - I made that last part up, I got a little carried away, but she is an open minded person, nonetheless. That's the point I'm trying to get across. This was a shoot in which we have so much to talk about that there was never a quiet moment - only good vibes and great chemistry. When asked if she wanted to have this shoot, "Hell yeah!" The way she said it, though, it was if she was asked if she wanted to jump out of a plane. She was probably more ready to go than I was. Her enthusiasm was infectious. It got to me.

I mentioned softball just a minute ago. She loves watching the game and she knows the rules to it, as she used to play the sport in high school; she played third base, in case you're keeping score. It was funny hearing her say that, considering that on the moment I met her, her boyfriend was playing softball in a field nearby. I suppose she became bored for some reason, which explained why I found her wandering around the park. She said if her boyfriend ever walked into the shoot, he would be perfectly fine with what was going on and he would get a kick out of it. The shoot itself was another marathon, as it went for about an hour and twenty minutes, and her boyfriend never showed up.

The tattoo she has on her right foot is the reason for the I've given her for this thread. She's a native New Yorker, and she has the strong longing for self-development by experiencing the unknown, confronting unforeseen challenges, getting to know unfamiliar cultures, way of life and behaviors. She travels not to go anywhere, but to go. She likes to travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. Sounds like a case of wanderlust if I ever heard one.

-  -  -  -  -

Those with "wanderlust" don't necessarily need to go anywhere in particular; they just don't care to stay in one spot. That could explain why she had the sudden urge to explore other parts of Central Park right in the middle of her boyfriend's softball game. But she had tremendous patience to stay with me throughout the shoot and watch the sun set with me for a little bit with me after the shoot and talked more about life.

Why do I go to Central Park? For photo shoots like this one, with women like her, whose feet I really enjoyed looking at. This woman is a breath of fresh air. She really is. Just unbelievable.

WANDERLUST -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ealg3n0s1tz8n96jevjplxgehyr5z4md
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find with Wanderlust, National. Your description of her had me quite intrigued and I really like the fact that she was wearing moccasins. With your posts, I personally find it a bit more fun to first read what the girl is like personality wise, before scrolling down to see what she looks like. Wanderlust's set contained a lot more photos that I was able to connect with than previously with Paola Saavedra.

It's interesting also that you compare her to Spring Fox, because once you mentioned Spring Fox in your description of her, I was hooked, being that Spring Fox is one of my all time favorites of yours. Presumably like yourself, I have self control when interacting with females, but if I were in your place during the encounter with Spring Fox, after taking her photos, I don't think I could have resisted taking a shot at seeing if I could have a go at her bare soles and toes right there on the spot. Either massage, smell, or worship. Preferably all three. She seemed like she would have been cool enough to probably do it for a lark. Her nicely sculpted soles and her well defined toe stems are/were some of the best I've seen.

In addition to being similar in personality, it's also a coincidence that they're both a size 9.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikewil
Board Regular
Member # 50317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikewil   Email mikewil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love your work national.

One request if I may,

Any chance you can lay off the use of the contrasting filters so much. I think your earlier shoots from back in the day showed much nicer natural skin tones (it doesn't look like you edited them back then).

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My reaction to Wanderlust:
 -

From the way you presented her in the story, all the way to the photos, this woman is the entire package, a man's dream come true.

[ May 25, 2018, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: jasespace ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BareSoles84 ...
I remember thinking to myself after the shoot with Wanderlust that you were going to have a particular liking to her as well, due to the nature that those two are quite alike. Wanderlust is the only woman I've shot since SpringFox who reminds me of Spring Fox. I can imagine those two getting along with other very well and would have each other's back until death does them apart. It felt as if Wanderlust was a sister Spring Fox never knew she had. Either that, or both women grew up three feet from each other.

But Wanderlust is an amazing person all on her own. When she talks, the sound of her voice and the way she speaks lets you feel that she won't let a dull moment hover over her vibe. She feels like a motivational speaker without even realizing that she's leaving a positive impact on your mood and outlook. She is that amazing, and I cannot stress that enough!

Any topic you want to discuss, she's comfortable with having that conversation with you, and she can unintentionally find a way to make that conversation fun to have.

Whenever it was that she met her boyfriend, I wish I had met her a month before that.

If I made my personal Top Ten list of the coolest women I've met in all my time doing this, I don't know where I would place her, but she would be the first one who will come to my mind.

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Very nice find with Wanderlust, National. Your description of her had me quite intrigued and I really like the fact that she was wearing moccasins.

Funny you mentioned that. I was taking photos of her moccasins towards the end of the shoot, she pouted as if she was disappointed in herself or embarrassed. I could tell from the look on her face. She finally said, referring to how worn her furry insoles of her shoes might've been, "They're just comfortable, that's why I wear them all the time."

The way she said it, it was as if she wanted to say, "Please don't take points away from me." Almost as if she was apologizing to me for how comfortable they were to her and how much she relied on them.

I don't take points away from a woman just for being a regular girl. I said some hocus-pocus about how she shouldn't be ashamed of that and what have you - to which she said, "That's why you're the man!"

I could tell she felt good saying that, and it made me feel awesome!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by mikewil:
Absolutely love your work national.

One request if I may, ...

I always appreciate your support. I always appreciate your kindness towards the principles my work stands for. And I also hate being the one who has to give you an answer you were not hoping for. The thing is, I don't take requests. Even though what you requested was innocent enough, I love the new direction in which my photoshoots are being presented. I really love the new look.

**I would like to take this time to remind anyone reading this that I don't take requests.**

Jasepace ...
Your posts make me laugh. I would like to think the guy in the gif is actually you. [Tongue]

Wanderlust: A genuine, natural girl next door. She is real and true. That was one of those shoots in which I would've been satisfied if that turned out to be my last shoot. There were numerous times in which I felt that, and the experience with Wanderlust was one of those times.

I'm so glad I love women's feet.

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read all the things said in here about Wanderlust. I clicked on the link to her pics. I must say, there's nothing about her that's not amazing. I must tip my cap off to you, National, because she won me over. Truly.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos on feet, but when you consider everything else that she's about, when you consider how she looks and what type of a person she is, then I'm willing to overlook the tattoo because Wanderlust is that cool of a person, as you put it.

If this lady is not the Woman of the Year in this thread, then she should at least be nominated for it.

If you plan on showing anyone else this week, then she must be one hell of a lady because this Wanderlust thing is going to be a tough act to follow.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Presumably like yourself, I have self control when interacting with females, but if I were in your place during the encounter with Spring Fox, after taking her photos, I don't think I could have resisted taking a shot at seeing if I could have a go at her bare soles and toes right there on the spot. Either massage, smell, or worship. Preferably all three. She seemed like she would have been cool enough to probably do it for a lark.

I have no question that you have self control when it comes to interacting with the ladies. [Smile] Everything else you said after that was funny.

I'll have you know that I've done at lease one of- or a combination of those things after the shoot with a number of these women right there in the park, even as far the thing turning into a make out session. In other cases, the women and I went on to see each other many times after the shoot. [Wink] The fresh air of Central Park can do things like that to you.

That aka.footjoyboy guy in this forum usually posts in here with a [Drool] message. That sums up what you said, and it sums up how I feel during the shoots.

quote:
In addition to being similar in personality, it's also a coincidence that they're both a size 9.

It had never occurred to me that both women wear a size 9 until you've pointed that out. I don't even know what to say to that because it's that unbelievable!

@18th Floor ...

That was a magnificent post, and thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
If you plan on showing anyone else this week, then she must be one hell of a lady because this Wanderlust thing is going to be a tough act to follow.

Yes, I'm going to show another female tonight. It's going to be a tough act to follow, but this next woman comes with a story and a photoshoot that can hold its own. It's good enough for me to have it close out the show for the week. I'll just leave it at that.

-National

[ May 26, 2018, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Funny you mentioned that. I was taking photos of her moccasins towards the end of the shoot, she pouted as if she was disappointed in herself or embarrassed. I could tell from the look on her face. She finally said, referring to how worn her furry insoles of her shoes might've been, "They're just comfortable, that's why I wear them all the time."

The way she said it, it was as if she wanted to say, "Please don't take points away from me." Almost as if she was apologizing to me for how comfortable they were to her and how much she relied on them.

I don't take points away from a woman just for being a regular girl. I said some hocus-pocus about how she shouldn't be ashamed of that and what have you - to which she said, "That's why you're the man!"

I could tell she felt good saying that, and it made me feel awesome!

Nice! Moccasins are actually one of my favorite types of shoes for gals to wear, because of their casual nature and the fact that gals almost always tend to wear them with bare feet. So if I were searching for someone whose feet I wanted to take pictures of, Wanderlust's moccasins actually would have probably been one of the main things that drew me to her. I actually think a lady's footwear can say a lot about her personality, by the types of shoes she chooses to wear.

"I know! That's why I'm taking pictures of them. Because they're part of what makes you, you," probably would have been my response to her initial statement regarding her moccasins.

quote:
I'll have you know that I've done at lease one of- or a combination of those things after the shoot with a number of these women right there in the park, even as far the thing turning into a make out session. In other cases, the women and I went on to see each other many times after the shoot. [Wink] The fresh air of Central Park can do things like that to you.

So I've read in a few of your descriptions. Haha.

quote:
It had never occurred to me that both women wear a size 9 until you've pointed that out. I don't even know what to say to that because it's that unbelievable!

Thank you. I'm glad you noticed that I pointed that detail out.

[ May 26, 2018, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Let me introduce everyone here to someone with the imagination to create something inspirational or beautiful into her sketch pad, someone who wants to master the form of canvas painting, just for starters.

I want to introduce everyone to a young woman with a bright future ahead of her. She's a 19-year-old girl who was born and raised in Helsinki, Finland. Her family moved to New York City when she was sixteen; she has lived here ever since, and she has been able to fit in with the atmosphere that comes with living in this city like a second nature. Another acquired habit or tendency in her character that is deeply ingrained in her as to appear automatic, is her love for visual arts.

Being a young female creative artist such as herself, she is always on a constant quest for discovery and knowledge and clarity and insight into perception, thought, dreams, emotion, habits, mediocrity, and brilliance. As an artist, this woman has the desperate need to communicate to- and inform an audience, even if it's just herself. Our girl here from Finland reinterprets her experiences, the societal pressures placed upon her, the childhood she had, the life she's living, her successes and failures, into a re-imagined form that can speak to others.

This artist is working out her own life with her work. She uses her creative imagination to create, and explore, to communicate, and refresh the symbolic language of art as she sees fit. And to the extent that she is brave and truthful and technically skilled, she will be able to be in a deeper relationship with it and use her work to access deeper aspects of herself and our society.

She attends college here in Manhattan that focuses on art, business, and design where she will get the chance to experience the art world in an internship at a museum or gallery, such as the Museum of Modern Art or National Academy of Design, or in a professional printmaking studio or art restoration company. She also gets to attend art events and exhibitions in New York City galleries.

She already had her shoes off when I walked up to her, giving me the perfect opening to make the transition to go from Point A (saying hi to her) to Point B (taking pictures of her feet). Even though there were no classes for her on the day of this shoot, she took some art supplies with her to Central Park. Based on what she was drawing, I knew the conversation I was going to have with her was not going to be suitable for children.

She was drawing a picture of herself masturbating on her bed in a pitch dark room. That's how she does it in real life right before she goes to sleep at night. The darkness in her bedroom helps her sexual fantasies run deeper where there are no rules or restrictions of where her wildest imaginations take her. That's what she told me.

The conversation we had allowed her to open up to where she became candid, straightforward, and blunt with some of the crazy, sexual desires that takes control of her mind, body, and her senses when she's on her bed as she "pets her kitty".

It felt to me as if I was interviewing her for an article in some sex health magazine for women, an article about how the pleasures of masturbation can feel so empowering and liberating for the modern woman. Body exploration, accepting her own body for how beautiful it is, achieving orgasms were topics of intrigue for a portion of time we spent together.

She talked about how self-stimulation is a great way for her to relax both emotionally and physically. Instead of buying an expensive massage, she can just stay in and give herself one.

-

The last sentence was slyly humorous; it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, however her sarcasm was subtle.

----

During the middle of all this, she would receive text messages from her male friend. She would look at it and would send replies to it. After she sent him a reply, she told me what the context of that conversation was about. She told him about this shoot. Apparently, he was trying to talk her out of it, telling her that must be some creep and that her feet are not for free and that I should pay her like a hundred dollars for the opportunity to take pictures of them. Not for free, he said.

"Can you believe that?" she asked me. "It's my body, my feet, I feel comfortable around you, there's nothing wrong with my feet or nothing wrong with liking feet. Like ... you know? He said my feet are not for free. If it's the right guy, and if there's that natural vibe or connection, then money has nothing to do with it, just like what we're doing here. Right?"

This woman gets it. I was a complete stranger to her, and already we were talking something that was in the center of the sexual universe. Some guy who she was texting tries to talk her out of the shoot with me unless I pay her. She ignores him completely and keeps her feet right there in the open for me stare at, touch it, move it around, and take all the photos I wanted to. Yeah, she gets it.

Later at some point, she tells me, "I think we'd make for an interesting couple." I heard what she said the first time, but I wanted to hear it again. "I said we would be an interesting couple, right?" When asked why she said that, she said something along the lines of, "I feel comfortable talking to you about anything. I like to feel myself at nights, you have a foot fetish, we've never met each other until today, and already it feels normal. Those people over there are looking at us like 'What the fuck are these people doing, taking pictures of her feet, she's drawing nude art - like, what are they doing?' Whatever. They might think it's strange, but it doesn't feel strange to me."

-  -  -  -

After all that, towards the end of the shoot, we were completely at ease with other's company. There was something about me she totally liked, and I wanted to spend more time with her. There was a little something there between us, so I suggested that we leave the park and go do something. When she asked what that something was, I said I didn't know, but that whatever it was, it was going to feel good.

She looked interested, thought about for a few seconds, and said, "Ok, sure." With that she put her stuff away, put her shoes back on, fixed her hair up a little bit, and we left the park together ...

THE BEAUTIFUL FINNISH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2sg828ikgh8jcojzaeovvdxrronqe7sh
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Alert: Jealous, insecure, controlling male. Avoid like the plague.

-

I'm glad The Beautiful Finnnish realized this.

That being said and with him out of the way, I'm not sure where to even begin with this gal. Sketching herself masturbating? Not sure how I would have opened that conversation, as that's certainly not something you see everyday. The convo you guys had is something you would see happen somewhere in like a chat room or something, where guys (who are probably similar in personality to the guy she was texting), message random girls and just start asking sexual questions because he's trying to get himself off. Only the genders were reversed in this case, and the convo took place in person between two strangers.

Interesting girl, to say the least.

[ May 27, 2018, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Yes, I'm going to show another female tonight. It's going to be a tough act to follow, but this next woman comes with a story and a photoshoot that can hold its own. It's good enough for me to have it close out the show for the week. I'll just leave it at that.

-National

I didn't know how that was going to be done, but somehow, someway, you were able to pull it off with Beautiful Finnish, a young goddess, if there ever was one.

My thoughts on Beautiful Finnish: [Thud]

With all this talk about Wanderlust being one of the coolest chicks of all time, I don't know how someone like Beautiful Finnish doesn't make that list after what we've just seen here.

Look at her feet! Marvelous! She's so pretty. The interaction you had with her is a fucking dream come true, man!

I swear I don't know how you do this, but keep doin' it.

Probably the most incredible thing I've seen and read at the same time in the entire week.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...
Exactly. The guy was jealous. He probably spent 18 months trying to find a way to get her to like him by doing everything other than to ask her out, by being direct with her and telling her how he feels about her. He probably hoped that she'll "get the hint" that he likes her and was waiting for her to make the first move. He had his secret crush taken away from him - a crush who, by that time, had already had her mind made up about him and put him in the dreaded friend zone because he waited too long to make his move on her.

What was pretty cool about that part was that she told me what those texts said when she could've just read those texts and kept her thoughts to herself. The quote I pulled from her in the story from what she told me after reading what he sent her made me want her even more.

What she said about this being her body and her choice to go along with the foot fetish shoot wasn't meant to be sexy, but it was so hot to me being that it made her defiant against her own friend in some way, making her want to spend more time with a complete stranger with a foot fetish instead.

----

I see the girl, I approach her, and there she is doing a drawing of her self masturbating. You're right - how would someone start that conversation? A lot of things that happened in that shoot are not things you see everyday. Even the people who she pointed to who were looking at us also recognized that that was not something you see everyday.

I knew I had to say something about it because you people would never let me hear the end of it if I told you guys that I never asked her a question about what she was drawing. That drawing gave me all the material necessary to keep the conversation interesting and unique.

----

For anyone reading this,

No matter what your feelings are about this shoot, this woman, and the story that came with it, one thing is for certain: this was not a forgettable shoot.

The Beautiful Finnish was a beautiful way to finish the week.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! <standing and clapping> I have been following your work for several years, now. I have to say, that Finnish might be your finest work, ever! What a gem! My friend, you are living the dream! [Hop] [Woot] [Cheers] [Wu] [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet, out of those worn sneakers, look like the would have smelled wonderful. [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links