Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC

-  -  -

This happened before lunchtime on a Tuesday morning. I could tell from the looks of this one that having some company would be something that the doctor ordered.

She lives somewhere in New Jersey and I don't remember how in the world she wound up in Central Park. Really, it seemed like she was at once place the night before and now she found herself at the Park, with a memory lapse between the previous night and the moment I walked up to her. I mean, I'm pretty sure she told me a pretty crazy account as to what happened twelve hours before, but I'm having a hard time remembering that story myself. All I know was that it was some pretty sordid stuff and it isn't something that I would want to experience myself.

She's in her early-20s, she's married and she's starting to come to the harsh possibility that getting married at such a young age was not such a great idea after all. I'm pretty sure she told me the reason(s), but her details are very murky in my mind at best and I'm doing my best to remember them.

A lot of our conversation towards the end of the shoot revolved around sex and she's extremely open minded when it comes to many kinds of kinky acts. I won't get into details, but let us just say that whatever you're into that you're ashamed of admitting to anyone, she's pretty much game. If you like crazy chicks, she's your candidate.

We had a long conversation after the shoot talking about each other's lives, and she wanted to meet up with me again in the park a few days later, but that wasn't going to be possible.

Despite whatever hardship she's going through, she's a pretty cool person for sure.

TORTURED LULLABY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gvgtn3lxq4cvxzutkdj1orjciwnmfupv
SIZE 6.5 (US), 4 (UK), 37 (EUR)

[ October 04, 2019, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

NATURAL CLASSIC

Arguably the greatest pair of feet I've seen in my life. It's too bad that I could only do so much with the limited amount of time I had. Going in, I knew that I wasn't going to have all the time in the world like I usually do because I had to be in another part of town in a short period of time.

I was walking right outside the park along Central Park West in hopes that I can meet someone new. Just then, I was able to spot someone inside of the park. I entered to get a closer look of this woman to make sure that she was as attractive as I had imagined her to be when I first saw from about 200 feet away. As I got closer, I was every bit as glad that she was just about the way I thought she would look. Being a lot closer to her made things a lot better because of the possibility that she would be perfectly fine with my foot fetish, that I would get her to remove her shoes for me without giving it a second thought. And that's exactly how things turned out.

She was more than happy to comply and was very accepting of me as if we had known each other for years. When it came time for her to remove her footwear, I couldn't believe the spectacular vision that my eyes were going to be in for. I knew that someone who looked like her would not have terrible feet, but at the same time her feet far exceeded my expectations! She had the type of feet that made me feel that all of my Christmases had come to all at once.

I go foot hunting at the park for an unveiling such as this, and she was so glad that she was made to take her shoes off because she had just discovered how great it feels to have her feet breathe out in public and she began to understand why so many other women do the same thing.

-

On a side note, I've had other women express the same thoughts to me, that airing their feet out was something that felt so good them that they regret not having done it long before. For this woman in question, the air circulating around her barefeet was a new sensitive area for her, if we can call it that.

She's a financial adviser here in the City and she couldn't stop talking about how great she thought were. She has a very outgoing personality, she likes to keep herself in shape and she "loves, LOVES" to cook, especially sea food. In fact, she's looking into opening up a restaurant to help make her passion into a profession.

SPECIAL KAYE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9vqpcui7gfkectgjsa0wvdpwwygfb7pk
SIZE 10.5 (US), 8 (UK), 43 (EUR)

[ October 04, 2019, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best pair? I agree!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I only ever see Central Park on TV or the movies, so thanks for the interesting backstory on it.

Just like the last sentence of the very first post in this thread said, it's my intention to guide everyone through the maze of the park, to help people understand the historical significance that has made the place the spectacle that it truly is. I bet everyone thought I was only making reference to the women I stopped. In part, yes. But also the other aspects that makes this place a truly wonderful place to visit.

Thanks for your appreciation.

quote:
I always love the way you pose them showing tops and pointing their toes inward towards each other. My favorite kind of shot, thank you.

I've had a few girls who've modeled for me call it the "pigeon toe" pose. [Smile]

That pose was something that came to me by accident. In my Bryant Park days, I asked someone (who I named Cherry Coke) to pose her feet for me one way. Instead, she held the pigeon toe pose, completely misunderstanding how I wanted her to pose her feet. But when I saw that, it was a lot better then how I originally wanted it. I'm telling you, if it wasn't for her, I would be completely bored with taking pictures of toes and would probably give up on them. Because of her, I've gained a great appreciation for the toes, since I'm a soles guy. That girl single-handedly added more years to my appreciation to this hobby.

quote:
RE: Tropical...That face! That bottom! The angles of certain shots are suggestive of time spent after the park.

Oh, the memories .... !!!

And to answer your question, that was her towel. The only things I bring with me to the park are my camera, charm and good looks! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Very nice work with Floresta! I hope things went well with her after, I like her. Her soles look very nice and would love to feel them. Well done!

They felt just as soft as you would imagine them to be. That woman is amazing! And speaking of amazing, ....

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
This is AMAZING!

That's all, folks!

Thanks so much for expression your thoughts on the matter.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, what adorable little feet Tortured has! Wow, love them! You meet the most interesting people. She kind of looks like a young Molly Ringwald, or maybe could pass as her daughter.

[ May 24, 2015, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special Kaye does have very nice feet. Can't say I like them as much as you do, though. I liked Tortured Lullaby better. But, to each his own! Great work on both, thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I want to start by giving you a million thanks to everything you have done for us, are doing for us, and what you will continue to do for us down the line.

After about a dozen models so far, I can see that this is going to be far, far greater than your experiences at the old place you used to visit for feet pics. I love the new set up, the new format, as everything presented here is much more organized than what you've done previously.

I love how in some of these stories you have the font size in some of the sentences enlarged to make the stories stand out and giving it more substance. It kind of reminds me of the articles you read in magazines in where they will highlight something that the interviewee said that'll catch your attention, just like you did with Special Kaye, for example.

And while we're on the topic, Special Kaye is PHENOMENAL! Her feet are PHENOMENAL! Too bad you didn't have the time on your side to be able to stay with her longer to shoot more photos in the way that only your creative mind can work.

The story with National Fashionista was very cute and I can only wish that I was that guy cool enough to meet someone in the subway and talk her into spending time with you at the park when she had plans of going somewhere else. That's fucking awesome, no matter how you slice it.

I love how you shot her face in those portrait shots. Very natural and it seemed like she was comfortable being herself around you.

Tortured Lullaby is kind of a sad story, which kind of ties in to what Icarus said earlier about meeting very interesting people.

I have a lot more to say about all of this, and I will. But I just want to take this time to thank you and salute you for doing God's work for us. This is all fascinating!

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Best pair? I agree!

So do I!

One of the best looking feet I've seen, whether it's on this forum or in real life. It's going to be very hard for someone to take that title away from her. National, you've found a very special girl in Special Kaye. I love her look, love her glasses, love her personality, and I really love the name you gave her. I'll never forget that one.

Her feet are so hot, that it sweats lava!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Special Kaye does have very nice feet. Can't say I like them as much as you do, though. I liked Tortured Lullaby better. But, to each his own! Great work on both, thanks!

That's okay. I was only expressing what my personal tastes were, and you will not get an argument for me for thinking that someone else has "better" feet than Kaye. You are free to like what you like within your own confines, and I'm happy that you were able to find a some sort of connection with someone I posted. [Thumbs Up]

As an individual, you're as different as anybody's fingerprint is. For me, if a woman's feet are "good enough", then she gets posted on the forum because I know that there will be those who will greatly appreciate them, just as in this case with you and Tortured Lullaby. In the end, if someone can find it in their lust to be drawn to a certain female, then that makes me very happy.

Tortured Lullaby was a truly memorable shoot for me and we spent a long time talking to one another after the session was over. The shoot with her was truly special and I'm glad that some of those results have rubbed off on you in a way that resonates with you a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Her feet are so hot, that it sweats lava!

[Laugh]

--------------------
 -

foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Special Kaye is indeed a goddess. Any girl with high arches ranks among the very best. Simply because of just that unusual trait. High arches are a rare find. The extreme high arches, even more so. She definitely has amazing arched feet. I can't wait until you post another high arched girl. It will show just how truly hard it is to find. I'm betting that you don't have at least 10 different photo sets yet to post of super high arched girls. Hopefully, I'm very wrong.

Thank you for what you do!!!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like all of your new models, National, especially Invincible Woman:

O' what I'd give to have my face right here...

-

fresh out of these....

-

Those soles are PERFECTION.... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think that all of this is only going to get better. Who knows what's in store for us in the future? What I do know is that whatever National has planned for us, it's going to be the stuff that only legends are made of.

Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I I were president, all pregnant women would have federally funded footrubs. We're just the guys to contract that service. Great toes on Invincible. I wonder what she's writing about.

Tortured Lullaby: The smile hides some unhappiness indeed. You captured the poignancy well. Thanks for the belly, hand and bottoms shots. I noticed that in some shots she's wearing a wedding ring, but in others she's not. Did she purposely take it off at some point?

As an aside--it's very impressive that you've been able to get this latest batch of girls to pose their asses outright.

And Special Kaye... Totally my phenotype, wow! Perfect. And the little canvas shoes are lagniappe for sure.

Thanks man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

foot fetishism King ...
Although I appreciate the site of high arches, it's not something I go out of my way to look for. It's entirely possible that I have photographed others who had high arches without even noticing them. So I guess you can be the judge as to whether a woman I post has good enough arches for you.

It's kind of funny, too, because right when Special Kaye agreed to pose for me, the first thing she did was talk about how high her arches were, quite enthusiastically, I might add. [Smile]

footjoyboy ...
I always like it when you lick your chops like the Big Bad Wolf at the sight of something good! [Mmm]

I don't know if you'd literally give an arm and a leg to have your face implanted into her soles, but I know what you mean. [Big Grin]

caseman ...
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. National:

Two words for now,

THANK YOU. [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links