Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
What I am left wondering... were does she work? Certainly, there is no plant research lab on Manhattan, is there?

I don't know if there's one in Manhattan. But what I do know for a fact is the one she works in is not in Manhattan.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman in her 20s from Australia. What had me drawn to her was her attire because she was dressed like someone who was about to go for a jog. The spandex/polyester capri leggings and her New Balance running shoes that weighs half a pound (7.5 ounces) tells me that she's fit to stay fit. But she was not in the middle of any jogging activity. She just simply wanted to take it easy that day and go with something very casual. But I loved her outfit nonetheless, and I knew from the minute I saw her that I was going to get a lot of feet pictures out of her. And I wound up taking many, many photos of her over the course of an hour with only twenty six of them making it to the gallerie.

She works at a zoo and is also a part of a non-profit, non-government organization dedicated to the conservation and effective management of the wild koala and its habitat. Koalas are not on the endangered species list, but things are not looking good from them from what she told me. This all came to me as news, but I'm glad she is one of the people who serves as a silver lining in all of this, as she's dedicated in doing whatever needs to be done in order to preserve their existence on this planet, especially considering there is currently no legislation, anywhere in the country, that can protect Koalas and Koala habitat in Australia. The koala population has been devastated over the last hundred years and is currently under great threat due to urbanization and massive, uncontrolled habitat destruction, she told me. She is serious about her mission, she is compassionate about them, and I applaud her for that.

It was refreshing to see her remove her sneakers, then her ankle socks, to reveal that her feet were in excellent shape, all healthy and ready to run a great distance in those New Balance if need be.

-  -  -

ADELE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lffcx5dpvyz7c02my9mbvgqzp492sfjd
SIZE 6 (U.S.), 36 (EUR), 3.5 (U.K.), 4.5 (AUSTRALIA)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, National. I have an affinity for Australian gals, so this is a good one.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
If I ever needed to seek the guidance of a psychologist, I would turn out to be one happy patient if she was the doctor I was assigned to see. That last sentence was intended to be understood as a joke, although a part of me might be serious. In all seriousness, though, yes - this woman you're about to meet IS a real-life psychologist. After this shoot, there's no way I think I could ever be her patient because of the nature of the shoot and the nature of some of the things we talked about. Besides, this woman is from Australia, which pretty much guarantees I will never see her again. Her accent was quite detectable, and I loved the way it sounded.

Jaime has a doctoral degree in psychology, the study of the mind and behaviors. Graduate school provided her an education in evaluating and treating mental and emotional disorders. After completing graduate school, she completed an internship that lasted a few years and provided her further training in treatment methods, psychological theory, and behavioral therapy.

As a licensed professional, Jaime is qualified to do counseling and psychotherapy, perform psychological testing, and provide treatment for mental disorders. She is not, though, a medical doctor. That means she cannot write prescriptions or perform medical procedures. She'll often work in association with a psychiatrist or another medical doctor who provides the medical treatment for mental illness while she provides the psychotherapy.

I asked her why would someone seek her service because there is a consensus that only someone who is "crazy," or someone who has a "nervous breakdown," would want to see her. She still treat serious mental disorders, but she also can provide services for other reasons as well. Jaime explained how many of us today feel lost or empty in a world with a cultural emphasis on superficiality and immediate gratification. Anyone can benefit from her services to enhance and maintain physical and mental health, and to promote honesty and intimacy in daily life.

Jaime talked about how there can be complications that interfere with your ability to solve your own problems. That's where she can come into play. For example, you can feel vaguely dissatisfied with your life, but you can't get a clear sense of what the problem is. In this case you might consult her to help define the problem. Once the problem is clearly defined, you might be able to proceed on you own, or you might discover an unconscious block as well. The good news is that once you have learned this basic strategy for defining and solving problems, you aren't likely to need her help any more.

----

With all of that stuff being said, it is well worth noting that she is one of the most relaxed and easy-going women I have met in all of my time doing this. Once you get to know a little bit about her, you will immediately feel the same way. Someone in her profession will not open up about herself to a patient. But since I wasn't a patient to her, she was free to open up to me about her personal aspects of her life away from her work. I asked her some personal and thought-provoking questions. She loved my line of questioning, which made her want to know more about me. The whole experience and the conversation was therapeutic for the two of us, especially herself. She felt as if she discovered some new things about herself that she hadn't realized previously, which was quite a revelation for her.

I say this because even though Jaime is a psychologist, she is someone who is seeking her own peaceful existence, free of self-doubt and ambivalence. The conversation we shared was fun, very playful, also personal and deep in some cases. It served as some quite of an awakening moment when she came to terms with some surprising and previously unknown facts or beliefs about herself, especially some that were made known in dramatic ways. And all of this was coming from a woman who is seeing her own clinical supervisor and psychotherapist once a week, that other therapist being a woman who is her mentor who plays devil's advocate to her ambivalence.

Jaime even told me that she was going to tell her therapist about this photo session. When I asked her how she was going to describe this experience to her? She answered in her lovely Australian accent, "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about you. I just met you, like not too long ago, and you just have this magical way of getting to the inner essence of who I am as a modern-day woman, and that means a lot to me. My personal existence, you made me feel revitalized in a way and at peace at the same time. You were just what I needed without knowing I needed it. And it seems like you like my feet, too, because you've taken what must've been hundreds of photos of my feet. You have a fetish, and fetishes are okay."

That was so touching, what she said. What followed was the silence that occurs after someone has said something that leaves everyone who bore witness to what just happened speechless. I told her to give me her hand, which she did, and she let me hold on to it. We kind of looked at each other as I said something that served as a comforting piece or words of encouragement, all the while still holding her hand. Whatever I said got to her because she took my hand and placed her cheek upon it as if it were a pillow. She held it there for felt like fifteen seconds. Breathtaking and unbelievable.

----

She was in New York "because of holiday," she said. I've met other Australian women who phrased that the same way. Finally I wanted to know what this holiday business was all about. So I asked her what holiday were they celebrating in Australia that allowed them to just take off like that to another part of the world. She found that question funny and laughed at it a little bit, "No, I don't mean a holiday 'holiday', but holiday. Taking time off."

"Oh, like a vacation?" I asked.
"Yes! Excuse my manners, I'm in America. Yes, I am vacationing," all happy and in a good mood.

SHE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING TO THE IDEA OF PEOPLE HAVING FOOT FETISHES
I had to ask her. Jaime knows there are people who do not fully understand fetishes. She knows that foot fetishes is the most common type. She know it involves being sexually aroused by some aspect of the foot including the type of shoe, the look, some accessory involving the feet, and she even that the smell can make someone with this fetish feel very comfortable for liking what he loves.

-  -  -

"If they were not too smelly, or not smelly at all, then I'm glad I could help you because you've been an amazing person to me. Because of you, I have something very interesting to tell people about my vacation from New York." So cute she remembered to say vacation.

In regards to high heels, she talked about how they're not uncomfortable are physically damaging to the feet. But she acknowledged their goal is not comfort because many women wearing the shoes are doing so to be more attractive to others.

For women who resent their boyfriends or husbands for having a foot fetish, "The couple should consider talking to a therapist or sex therapist. I'm not a sex therapist, but someone like that might help her better understand the fetish area more clearly. Should the male attraction to breasts be considered abnormal, since the breasts have nothing to do with the process of impregnation? The similar analysis can be said with feet. A foot fetish should not be considered threatening, deviant or abnormal. So something like that should not anger her. I mean, if the guy is threatening or a psycho, or anything else that's not normal, that'll make the fetish look bad. Having a foot fetish in and of itself is not a bad thing at all. And if she likes the guy, the foot fetish part can be an amazing, healthy aspect that'll satisfy both people in the relationship."

Why does she have such a willing and open mind? It comes from the brain's natural like for ambiguity, she told me.

She's truly wonderful. She has the voice of someone who sounds like she's a lot of fun to be around. And that accent of hers makes listening to her a pleasure to enjoy.

JAIME AITKIN, PhD -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5zkb7cxqp171k8929rob7vr5zibku29z
SIZE 6.5 (U.S.), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.), 5 (AUSTRALIA)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
We have yet another Australian tourist who visited New York. I thought she was hot. I wasn't going to let her out of my sight and it would be great if someone like her could model her feet for me, as is and just how they were in her socks and shoes, right at that moment. I was super confident I was going to get her to do this. If you want it that bad, it will magically grant you the wish to make it happen.

We were walking towards each other, and I had to tell her I thought she looked very cute, which I did. "Oh my God," she blushed, "Thank you." I asked for her name and she said Georgina. I could tell I had her attention. It was the type of attention she appreciated and wanted some more of. She was smiling and she was stumbling over her words a little bit, trying not to say something that would kill the initial attraction.

A lot of guys would find themselves stumbling over their words when talking to a hot girl, fearing they're going to run out of things to say real fast. But when it's the other way around, when it's you who's making the hot girl make her heart beat faster, trying to be perfect by not screwing up her words like she was, then it's on.

We talked for a little bit, and she knew I was trying to pick her up, and she didn't seem to mind it. She was nervous, but in a good way. I suggested we sit somewhere close by and get to talk with each other some more, to which she agreed. All of this was unexpected for her, but she was willing to go along with it.

I made a comment about her shoes and how different they looked from other pairs of footwear I have seen before, which made her open up about it for a bit. I wanted to take photos of her shoes and her feet, and I brought that up with her. She made that look on her face that told me that me wanting to take pictures of her feet took her aback a bit, but I knew she was willing to listen because the request was unusual but also new and worth entertaining the thought of it.

When she removed her socks to reveal her feet, she said, "I've been walking around quite a bit, you know." First of all, I could've get over the accent and how pristine it made her sound. Secondly, I could tell from the way she said it that there was something I should know about upon the removal of her socks that I should know about, but she would rather not discuss (out of fear of being embarrassed). I love it when a girl like her say something like this because she's trying to imply something without saying it, a lot like how Ashley Miles did. And in a circumlocutorily way, I reassured her there was nothing to be worried about.

After removing her second sock, I picked it up from the ground and observed it for a few seconds, taking mental notes to myself about the texture of it and if it was moist. I teased her by saying her socks probably smelled like strawberries. She chuckled, "I would like to think so, but I don't know about it being quite like that ..." It was at that instant where I took a whiff of it right in front of her. I've got to tell you, inhaling that hit the spot for me.

The look on her face? Priceless.

You know how when someone puts her hand over her mouth in surprise or shock? Yup, that was her reaction. She stayed like that for seven or eight seconds. I guess she was waiting for me to say something. "By the way, I like how you braided your hair," I said, as if what just happened didn't happen.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!," she suddenly said with nervous excitement as she had her fingers crossed from both hands covering her mouth. She paid no attention, it seemed, to my compliment to her hair because I had her held with baited breath because she didn't know if I had good news to report about the smell test. "Look," I said finally, "I'm still here, right? It means you're a winner." She wasn't sure what that meant, whether it meant it smelled like strawberries or something more like feet without it crossing the line of being "too offensive" at the same time. I keep her guessing, which she kind of liked.

-  -  -  -  -

She asked what part of the foot is my favorite. She guessed the toes alluding to the fact that her toenails were painted red, and how she's glad she had them painted that color, thinking that had she left them natural, I might not find them as appealing for the shoot. I could tell she was having fun with this after the sock stunt, which was awesome because she was becoming more comfortable with her feet being naturally as they were in my close presence, comfortable with my fetish.

I answered her question, "My favorite part of the foot? The salty part." She laughed real hard because that answer was unexpected, but at the same time she understood how feet could be salty in certain areas. Yeah, she was having fun with this.

By the way, I can't take credit for an answer like that to that question. The credit goes to a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a long time who used to be a member of this forum. In his profile, where it says favorite part of the foot, he had it listed as "the salty part."

In any event, the two of us had a fun with this shoot. Georgina will watch silly animal videos on YouTube. She watches comedies and a lot of chick flicks. She tells corny jokes. When she isn't working, she's hanging out with friends, shopping and having fun. When she gets together with friends to play a game, it's not about who wins or what her score is; to her it's about the camaraderie and laughter that happen when she plays a game with a friend. She photo bombs her best friend, and she'll hang out in her jammies all day and read a book or watch a romantic comedy movie. Just your normal everyday girl.

GEORGINA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5awd6b7w53uftkkjlopk2h4cy8fw09s6
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (U.K.), 5.5 (U.K.), 6.5 (AUSTRALIA)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three amazing, amazing shoots! Wonderful. Thank you. So what do you think Georgina was concerned about removing her socks, that that the would smell bad? I think a lot of girls out walking all day probably would worry about that. Anyway they looked great to me!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three great additions ... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Three amazing, amazing shoots! Wonderful. Thank you. So what do you think Georgina was concerned about removing her socks, that that the would smell bad?

That's right. Sometimes a woman would try to give me the heads up about any potential smell without actually spelling it out, hoping that I would get the hint. It's very cute, I will say, especially with Georgina.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Three great additions ... [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

----

I will go on my annual summer break from posting new photos. When it comes to posting new stuff, this thread will go on mid-season break, and it won't be until autumn (or spring, if you live below the equator) when I start posting brand new photos for everyone's enjoyment again.

Real women. The real amateur girls next door is what this thread is all about, and that will never change.

Take care, and enjoy the rest of your summer. I know I will. [Wink]

-National

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy yourself and thanks for another season [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Great women, stories, feet, poses. Thanks man. Enjoy, looking forward to what comes next. Cheers!
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
This took place once evening in the middle of the week. I was at the park for a few hours and I was getting ready to call it day. It was one of those days for me in which I had a hard time finding someone to model her feet for me. I was about a minute away from leaving the park when this woman caught my attention from out of the corner of my eye. She was walking along, and it seemed to me for a second that she was walking towards some other location in the park before she suddenly decided that she was going to make a turn to her left and leave the park instead.

I was a little bit ahead of her, but I'd stopped walking just to see where she would go next so I could figure out how to approach her, and because someone with her look is an ideal fit for what I search for that would make some great Natural Park material for a shoot.

There was that sense of comfort when I looked at her because I knew she had to be a native New Yorker. The look, the familiarity she had of her surroundings ..., you just have a way of knowing if a girl is from your own town and not some visitor from some other place in the world.

I could tell from the outfit she wore that evening that she was on her way home from running some errands where she could finally shower, relax, watch some TV. She also had that look and style of someone who tries to stay in good shape. She had that look of someone who is a very busy person during the day, and I love seeing New York women and how they look when they are on the go and survive the jungle-like atmosphere that is the Big Apple. Her footwear is perfectly suited for someone who is always active, always busy, always on the move in the streets of Manhattan.

She had on a pair of trail running shoes. Light trail running shoe type. I love looking at a pair of women's shoes in which the footwear height only goes up to her ankles. Also about those shoes: the low-profile, breathable mesh uppers of her running shoe keeps her feet feeling light and dry. The pair of shoes she wore that day weighed less than a pound. That's not an exaggeration, either. When she let hold them at some point during the shoot, they truly felt weightless. Amazing how shoes that light can take care of a woman who has her build, frame, or physique.

-  -  -  -

So I saw her walking along and thought to myself this was going to be a hit, for sure. I told myself she was going to be my last shot to get someone on what was a very slow day for me at the park.

I finally walked up to her. I made a comment about her shoes and then asked her if I could massage her feet for a few minutes. I don't know what compelled me to say that, but there something about this woman, something about her shoes that made me speak from my heart. She felt from the sincerity of my voice and calmness in my demeanor that I meant no harm to her and that her feet would be in good hands if she were to let me rub her feet. Before anything happened, she asked why I wanted to give her foot a massage, saying that that was such a random thing to ask someone. But you could tell from the way someone reacts, from the facial expressions to the tonality of her voice, if she's willing to give you the green light. Something compelled me to say what I said, and I knew from her reaction that she was willing to have an open mind and explore something different and spontaneous all at the same time.

When asked why I wanted to give her a foot massage, I said because she looked like she deserved one. It's been a long day, she looked like she deserved one, her feet will be rewarded and that they would thank you for giving them a well-deserved break, I told her.

"Wow! I mean, sure. I don't even know who you are, but it feels like ... even though I don't know, it's like I just trust you. I don't know if that makes sense."

It made perfect sense.

"I was just going to make my way home to see my husband, but yeah ... you can massage my feet, I guess. A bit unusual, but that's real nice of you." That's when I noticed the wedding band on her finger. Awesome that a married woman would be so open to this.

When we got to our spot, I told her that since her shoes brought us together, I wanted to take pictures of her feet. "Go ahead, be my guest," she replied. That gave her time to finish up on her reading while I took pictures of her.

----

ANY NEW YORKER WOULD RELATE TO THIS ...
Towards the end of the shoot (and when she finished up on her reading), we started talking about New York stuff - you know, things a local person would know about when it comes to anything and everything about the city. Anyone who lives in NYC would know what I'm talking about when it comes to things that makes New York "New York". Things such as bumping into someone on the street and not take the time to say "sorry." She gets angry of waiting in line to swipe at the subway turnstile behind someone who doesn't know how to swipe. She has survived a blackout or two. She heard an announcement in the subway that sounded about as intelligible as Charlie Brown's teacher and somehow completely understood it, and she doesn't remember the last time she drove a car. This woman is a New Yorker through and through, and I love her for that. Love her. Music to my ears.

Sharing those short and amusing stories about real-life New York incidents felt like home cooking to me.

And yes, I gave her the foot massage she deserved. Believe me, she has strong feet.

BEAUTY FIT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yqu69n1rqv24apuqs9rfn6j1s7o87ec5
SIZE 9.5 (U.S.), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

Not sure how I missed this one, but this one is an incredible, yet humorous story. I love the way you approached her and flat out basically said hey, can I massage your feet? I wouldn't be surprised if her toes curled inside of her trail runners right then and there.

I think though that because that is such an off the wall and random first thing to say to someone, that is precisely why one might be compelled to say yes. Granted, depending on how it's done. If able to be done with sincerity and a sense of harmlessness, their first reaction would probably be to laugh and ask why you want to do that (exactly as this gal did). Your response was perfect, as it made it seem for her that the reason you wanted to massage them was all because of her and that she looked like she deserved one, making her feel special, and not like you were just some guy who simply wanted to touch her.

The fact that she is married and yet so quickly, willingly, and excitedly agreed to let a total stranger massage her feet, is also quite interesting and somewhat exciting as well. The notion that her husband was back at home while simultaneously, unbeknownst to him, she was out at Central Park, eagerly sliding the trail runners off of her tired feet to have the soles and toes of her bare size 9.5's massaged and fondled by a random guy with a foot fetish, and enjoying it.

Well played.

If it were me, as opposed to the traditional feet-in-lap approach, I probably would have done something different and had her stay either in this position for the massage, and sat down behind her so that way you could essentially get a bird's eye view of her soles with them facing up at your face and you looking straight down at them as you massaged them:

-  -

Or, this one. So that way as I think I've brought up and mentioned before, you could lay down on your stomach right in front of her soles, and basically have them right in your face as you massage them:

-

Or, perhaps both.

[ August 04, 2018, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...

That was a pretty good shoot to salvage what was going to be an Ofer for me that day. I love the shape of her feet, the size of it, the type of footwear she wore that day, and there's something about her overall shape and size that tells me that she's a pretty strong person in her own right. The veins that appear on her feet tells the story of someone who is not at all lazy of putting her feet in motion through extended periods of walking around and through her exercising routine.

When she first brought up her husband, I thought she was going to find a way to say no to all of this, and I would've really left the park empty handed that day. But it was really cool and kind of hot that she put everything to the side just to have that moment with me, just two strangers sharing their time together in their own bubble, knowing that we would likely never see each other again. It's just one of those things, a little mini "fling", as I would love to think of it.

The husband was probably checking his watch from time to time wondering when she'll be back home. She talked very little about him, but when she did, it was she never anything about him that would've painted him in a negative light.

I don't know what compelled me to offer her a massage as a way of starting the conversation. I suppose it was her footwear; a woman wouldn't wear something like that unless she had a pretty good idea that she was planning to take at least 12,700 steps that day.

And not bad ideas for poses a woman can stay still in while she's given a massage to her feet. But I get too distracted thinking of something else - such as when I'm doing that to someone in the park, I would end up with her feet right to my face and closer to my nose. Can you blame me?

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

From the Land of the Rising Sun, we have a nice lady from a place called Kitakyushu, Japan, a city in southern part of the country with a population of just under a million people. No visit to New York is complete without every taking a visit to Central Park, so that was what she found herself doing on that day.

I saw her as she was about to settle in on a certain spot, and figured that would be a fantastic time to approach her since that told me that she wasn't planning on going anywhere else anytime soon. Her English was okay at best, which was fine by me because her accent would truly accentuate the fact that she was not from around here as she tried to put together her sentences in English as best she could. There's something about that that makes you want to learn a lot more of where the other person is from because the accent in which they speak in takes your mind to that place, makes you wonder what makes that other country an ideal place to visit one day.

She is a student studying towards her degree in dental hygiene. So if you're in Japan and need some work done on your teeth, she'll be the first person you see coming in and cleaning your teeth, before the second person (the actual dentist) performs the fillings for cavities and does the work to repair your teeth. She majored in nueroscience in her first year of studies before making the switch to dental hygiene. She's also considering going to dental school to become a dentist after she's done with all of that. She is someone who's going to have her schedule full quite some time into the future because all of this is going to take serious dedication, commitment, creativity, perseverance to excel in becoming the consummate professional in those fields.

On the day of the shoot, however, the last thing she wants to think about is anything that has to do with a classroom; she just wants to take the time to finally give herself (and her feet) a break from all the walking tourist usually do when they visit a place as big as New York. She didn't mind at all having me take as many photos of her feet as I wanted. She became very comfortable with the whole idea, allowing me to spend about an hour with her taking a ton of photos of her. She even did some stretching exercise in the middle of the whole thing on her own, without me ever suggesting it. She was that in tuned and that comfortable with the whole shoot, that she remained to be her true, natural self throughout the entire conversation.

That was a nice way to spend a late-afternoon on a Saturday. She was very nice to talk to for a very pleasant stranger who can easily become anyone's friend.

-  -  -  -

みうら かずみ (pronounced Miura Kazumi) -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ul7lolj5hph3s5wex2lvhepb5ttm0qhv
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.), 23 (JPN)

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Nice to see you posting again, National.

This gal has some really nice soles, and the fact that she's studying dental hygiene stuck out to me being that I'm quite meticulous and regimented when it comes to mine. So that was nice to read.

Looking forward to your next offering(s).

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Nice to see you posting again, National.

Thanks. It's nice to be seen. [Smile]

It was a great thing I ran into this woman because she served as a nice reminder about how important it is to take care of your teeth. The advice is a lot easier to follow if the woman saying this also has her feet out right in front of you, completely comfortable with you taking many pictures of them from different angles.

It's nice to be reminded every once in a while of the simple steps anyone can take to maintain the overall health of your teeth. Instead of brushing your teeth less than 2 minutes, brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes, 2-to-3 times a day to make your teeth whiter; Stop using medium, hard, or firm toothbrushes. They make your teeth yellow in the long run because they rub off the perfect white enamel on your teeth. Miura Kazumi suggests using a soft toothbrush instead.

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Looking forward to your next offering(s).

I think you'll like the last woman I plan on showing this week - a very lovely 19 year-old.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links