Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 53)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Beth, tops and bottoms (soles and toes) were both cute...love when that happens. For Fiona, well, first the name, second the intellect and third, you got to rub her feet! Bonus!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Fiona: "Hi."
Me: "Hey, wassup?"
Fiona: "Not much, I guess - just taking a break, you know? I've been walking around a lot, so I'm taking a break with my apple and water."
Me: "Oh."
Fiona: "You know, this is my first time in Central Park - such an amazing place," she finally said after a few seconds of silence.
Me: In a joking manner ,"So you lived in this city your entire life and you're visiting this place for the first time?!"

That small part when she said about that being the first time she was visiting Central Park was her way looking to keep the conversation going, and that same sentence was also enough information I was going to use to make her feel like a welcomed guest to New York and to find out more about what makes her her.

This dialogue made me literally laugh out loud a bit, because I can relate to how terse it started out.

Generally, social constructs dictate that males are the ones that court females; therefore, they are the ones that are typically expected to approach, start, and provide topics for discourse. Sometimes, I feel that this unspoken expectation consequently tends to occasionally render some females not always being the best conversationalists, or being slightly socially inept for lack of a better term, being that they're not expected to be the ones to have to possess the social skills required to make cold approaches.

So when one does make first contact, I tend to sometimes like to turn the tables and push her to have to be the one to come up with something to say, taking the approach that being since you're the one that reached out to me, I presumed that meant you had something interesting that you wanted to say to me. To do that, I tend to do the same thing that you did where you sort of briefly leave them at an awkward moment after their opening statement where it forces them to have to come up with a topic for discussion on their own if they want to continue talking to you, by simply responding with something like "oh" (as you did), or "that's cool." If they don't come up with just that one thing to keep the conversation going, that tells me they probably weren't all that interested in talking to you to begin with. Most times they will, but with the hope that you'll jump in and sort of take over for them.

quote:
Even though I aleady know that I'm one of your favorite posters in here, it's still pretty neat seeing you post that for everyone to read. Even though we're about 3,000 miles apart, I consider you as someone who's a friend to me.

Hope to see you later this week when I post some more photos, and thank you once again.

-National

Thanks for the kind words. The sentiment is mutual.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
For Beth, tops and bottoms (soles and toes) were both cute...love when that happens. For Fiona, well, first the name, second the intellect and third, you got to rub her feet! Bonus!

You're not kidding about Beth's toes and soles being cute. Personally speaking, her toes and feet are ideal for my preference. For Fiona, just from the way she spoke, I could sense the aspiration and outlook of a young professional woman in making. That was the first time I've met anyone who attends Duke University, and I was fortunate enough to have met such a person under these circumstances. She didn't mind killing a lot of time for me (this shoot went on for 63 minutes), giving both Fiona and myself plenty of time to become each other's open book, knowing whatever is there to be known about the life of the other person. She's not an easy person to get to know, so I'm grateful that she gave me the time and space to know what makes Fiona the remarkable student she is and the remarkable person she's poised to become in her future career and personal endeavors.

Speaking to woman you just met who attends Duke makes you want to pay closer attention to what she has to say. It certainly helps to pay attention to what she's saying when she has willingly agreed to take her shoes off and strip her ankle socks for you to display her feet in its natural state.

I had to massage them. It was bliss for me to rub them and it was bliss for her to have been the recipient of the soft and deep massage.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ BareSoles84 ...
That's right. The same holds true for animals in that the male has to be the one who makes the pitch and it's up to the females if she wants to accept his approach and accept his advances. It's no different than with us humans. They will certainly respect him more if he puts himself on the line and risk being rejected in front of others than some guy who she's interested in not take the initiative and approach her to start a conversation. They rather be some guy who makes something happen than to be with someone who waits for something to happen.

The moment of pause in between was a bit uncomfortable, but that made her say something she felt I would find more interesting or less boring than her saying that she was on her break. The woman from Duke didn't want me to think of her as a boring person, so she finally said something that could take the conversation in any direction it wanted to, and it made things a lot easier for us thereafter when I retook the lead.

- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I took one look at her. There was no way I was going to let this woman walk past me and let this woman walk out of my sight. It's amazing with the women you can meet in Central Park, women who aren't doing anything in particular either sitting on the grass somewhere or just walking along some path. I had to walk up to her, I had to talk to her. I had to know what this woman was all about.

Stopping a gorgeous woman in a public place is no different than stopping someone if you were lost and needed directions. The only difference is that instead of looking for directions, you're just looking to have a friendly chat (which just might lead to taking pictures of her feet a minute or two later, if you're lucky). When you see a woman you want to talk to, you should approach immediately. Women can spot hesitation like bloodhounds, so to maximize projecting confidence, you need to approach right away.

In this case, we were walking towards one another and I put myself directly in her path, about ten feet in front of her so as not to startle her, and to stop her momentum. I faced her and looked her right in the eye, making it clear I'm looking to get her attention. I raised my hand slightly in front of me, putting this sort of barrier between myself and the woman, easing the tension. And I stopped her with a simple "Excuse me" to get the conversation started.

I had no reason to believe the photoshoot wasn't going to happen, so I started talking to her as if I knew all along she was going to remove her G by Guess sneakers for me. The long blonde hair and her ripped blue denim jeans, especially the jeans, grabbed my attention. The black jacket she wore went with the rest of her outfit perfectly.

She laughed a little bit when she heard I wanted to take pictures of her feet, but she decided to go along with it because she saw no harm in it. When asked why her and why her feet, the answer was simple: I thought she looked very nice, and she looked like someone who has very cute feet - I like both, so why not? She said, "I like how you said that. You seem sure of yourself." After thinking about it for not too long, the curiosity of how this shoot could go got the best of her and said, "Ok - of course."

Such a great feeling you get when they say yes. You breathe a sigh of relief and you're excited at the same time because you're about to have some fun.

-  -  -

I like the shot from the middle sample image you see just above, showing the Ford Escape Hybrid used by the NYPD driving by the scene of the shoot and the officer sticking his head and doing a double take on what the heck was going on. It was one of those perfectly timed photos, and I got a kick out of it as I found that amusing.

Overall, though, this was a very fun shoot. The woman got a kick out of it and she got the idea of why certain guys like feet and found nothing wrong with it. She takes instructions very well and was a delight to have spent the afternoon with, and she was probably the most fun to talk to of all the women I've shown this week.

She lives a few blocks from the park and was on her way home when I stopped her. In the end, she thanked me for stopping her because it made her afternoon more eventful.

RUSLANA IVANOVNA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/we67go0phzhbajckhlu2nd6j8s7lbxf8
SIZE 6.5 (U.S.), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....and I took one look at this woman and summarily clicked on her gallery link before reading the synopsis of what she's all about. I usually do it vice versa.

Awesome find with her though. From literally head to toe, she's a winner. Her long blonde slightly curly hair, her face, her unpainted toenails, her soles, and those jeans. Man oh man those jeans. I've seriously never seen jeans as ripped as hers, that show off so much leg. Those jeans are just begging for a comment to be made about them. Her overall style is just awesome. With her looks and style and seeing her bare foot like that, that alone makes the compass want to point north. I can't imagine what it'd be like if you had her bare soles in your face, either smelling or licking them.

I like how simple you keep it when conversing with a lot of these females, this one no exception. I refer specifically to your response when she asked why her and why her feet. As opposed to giving a long winded, verbose response, just keep it simple: I'm looking to take pictures of feet, I thought you looked nice, and looked like someone who would have nice feet. Doesn't get any more honest and simple as that.

Like the old adage says: "Keep it simple, Stupid." (KISS)

As a humorous side note, it would have been hilarious if the officer that drove by and slowed down to get a better look, had a foot fetish. Unlikely of course, but still humorous to muse about. "Woah, hot chick with shoes off and bare feet! Slow down! Slow down!" Ha.

I may come up with more to add on her as I take her photos in more and pair that with her personality, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s a cutie! Did she say what she does for a living? It must be pretty expensive living that close to CP.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...

I don't know if I've ever seen you react the way you just did with Ruslana. She's one of those women when you look at her and see nothing wrong with it. She knows how to dress and she's got the look that can pull it off. Her legs showing through those ripped jeans tells us that she keeps herself in fantastic shape and that she no doubt looks great in the nude. She completely understood why there is an appeal to men when it comes to how they view female feet, feeling completely comfortable in her own skin to be able to go through with the impromtu photoshoot.

When I answer their questions about why them and why feet, I don't language them to death about it because the longer my explanation, the more scientific I make it sound. Science is not something these women don't go to the park to get a lecture on. In a situation like that, less is more.

It would be something if that cop had a foot fetish but didn't want to tell his partner driving the Ford about it. Either that, or he thought to himself, Now I've seen everything.

Oh YEAH ... Speaking of cops, there was this one time when a cop car did stop by our shoot to get a better look as to what was going on. I haven't told that story yet, but when the time comes for me to get around to showing that shoot, I'll tell you guys all about how that went down in the future. [Big Grin]

@ Icarus ...
Not really, only that she works at the corporate headquarters of a distinguished, highly honored fashion brand. She told me which brand it was, but didn't go into the specifics about what exactly her duties were, but that was fine with me. She lives with a roommate.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, those jeans of hers are key for me. They alone speak volumes to me about her as a person.

They're distracting because your eyes can't help but leer at her legs given the amount of skin her jeans allow to be visible. Consequently, you're almost distracted into imaging how good she undoubtedly looks naked, instead instead of being focused solely on her feet. She is obviously very comfortable in her skin and showing it off; at least her legs, and I'm guessing probably views her legs as being one of her assets. And rightfully so.

Her jacket sort of tells an opposite story from her overly ripped jeans. Her jacket has a classy vibe, while her jeans are extremely hip, racy, and provocative. Despite the dichotomy, they are somehow a perfect match. The mixture indicates to me that she is a gal who knows how to carry herself, yet at the same time, isn't afraid to be a little bold and daring, and perhaps do something on a whim as a lark. To wear jeans like that, one has to be pretty daring. So I'm not surprised that she's completely unfazed by the concept of males having a penchant for female feet and thinks it's innocuous, which to me is a plus because it makes it easier to imagine smelling her feet, since she'd most likely be down with it and probably find it both funny and a different kind of fun. Same went for gals like Spring Fox, Waverly Place, and The Cool Chic.

It's funny, because when I read Icarus's question, what you answered is exactly what I imagined her to be. While having class (as evidenced by her jacket) she doesn't necessarily strike me as being an "elitist" where she'd live lavishly (as evidenced by her hipster, risqué style via her jeans). Not poor by any means, but not feeling the need to have the best of everything. Classy, but not overly neat and proper.

And her living with a roommate is precisely what I would have guessed also. Doesn't seem like one who'd be married nor interested in being so at the moment, but doesn't seem like one who would live on her own, either. With a friend/roommate would have been my guess.

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A tourist from Stuttgart, Germany was spotted sitting on a bench in Central Park. I could tell she was exhausted from having walked in those canvas shoes for what seemed like seven hours. Oftentimes my mind would let itself run wild into imaging how her feet looks in canvas shoes, the condition and texture of their feet, and how worn those shoes are by inspecting the insoles. It was as if someone answered her prayers when she said yes to removing her pair of shoes for me - just in time for when she wanted to rest her feet. Since she wanted to lie down somewhere anyway to let her feet out, and since I was willing to accept her feet exactly as they are, as is in their natural and true state, then why not do it and spend our time talking about whatever comes to mind?

The insides of her shoes tells the story that she has worn them for quite some time, to the point that her feet has left an impressionable mark of them. I always find this fascinating because I find myself being hypnotized when staring into the souls of her shoes longer than I may realize. It makes you believe that you know the person more than anything she might tell you about herself.

-  -  -  -

ELISE UTHMAN-- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nq4z3irdvccrhy9gwfzs5xwgebucmq0a
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

I like her soles; lots of character.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Meet a woman who advocates and works to protect the air, water, animals, plants, and other natural resources from pollution or its effects.

This woman was sitting on a rock and there was no hesitation on my part. I just approached her without thinking too much about it, regardless of how many people may have seen me walk up to her or how many people overheard the things I said to get her to take those boots off for me, a perfect stranger to her, in less than a minute.

Her feet is the result of what happens when people walk in the sun for long periods of time. In her doing so, that resulted in tan line on her feet. When wearing other shoes, she sometimes worries that the tan lines may be visible and it can look unattractive. That explained why she opted to wear work boots, in part because she thought it would go well with everything else she had on, and partly because she is trying to think of ways of trying to get rid of the tan lines on her feet. What was funny was that on the first day she decided to wear those boots, was also the day I came up to her and wanting to see her feet. The timing of all of this made her laugh a bit, but she decided to go for it because she appreciated that someone would pay attention and take the time to notice something different about her that could be the source of interest to someone with unique tastes.

-  -  -  -  -

She's in her final year of studies in NYU as a student majoring in environmental studies. She could end up working from home most of the time or traveling around the world on an annual basis. She could be doing desk work, field work, or some combination thereof. Her focus could be mathematical, physical, or written. Regardless of how she chooses to start her career once she completes her tenure at NYU, one thing is for certain: she is going to be a problem solver.

She is ready to do more research on environmental and health problems to determine their causes and come up with solutions. She will investigate issues such as mysterious deformations in frogs, unexplained cancer occurrences in a neighborhood. She can conduct research to identify the causes of these types of problems, and how to minimize or eliminate them. She could also conduct theoretical research that increases our understanding of how the natural world works. In doing so, she will be in a position to make recommendations and develop strategies for managing environmental problems.

Overall, this was a very nice shoot for me. It's nice to have someone be accommodating to what you want to do to achieve what you want to put together in a shoot. I always love a woman who has big feet and long toes, which made for a great view for me to watch during the entire time we spent together. Not a bad way to put an end to my day.

MISS ATMOSPHERE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9c7q6rsdt9muu7rplnam8qsg2et0drpn
SIZE 11 (U.S.), 42 (EUR), 9 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I like her soles; lots of character.

Just curious. When you say "lots of character", what does that mean? I see that word being used from time to time when someone describes a pair of someone's feet, but the people saying it never go into some details as to what they mean by it.

So what was it about Elise Uthman's soles that give them lots of character?

----

On a side note addressed to anyone reading this: the photoshoots I plan on showing next month will be part of the annual Season Finale issue. The photos I show in December is without question my favorite part of the year because the Season Finale issue is to this Women of Central Park thread what the SuperBowl is to the NFL. It is the issue when the stars have been perfectly aligned and it always just so happens to come at a time when some of my best work will be showcased for that presentation. Some of the greatest/favorite shoots I've shown have come in the month of December.

That is the time and place where everything concludes before I go on my traditional winter-long hiatus.

I hope you plan to visit the Park in this thread when the time comes for the most introspective exhibition into these women's souls and into their lives.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the photos so far this week - and I plan to show some more as the week goes along. Don't venture too far off because it's only a matter of time before I'm back with more photos to show before the week is out.

-National

--------------------
 -

FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your work and all the dedication, time and effort you put forth to get us these amazing girls feet. I'm from NY, I know your haunts in the park and you're picking great ones!!
My only question is do you specifically seek girls who have dirty feet? I know you're project is called "natural" but natural surely does not mean dirty...just curious.

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Icarus:
[qb] I like her soles; lots of character.

Just curious. When you say "lots of character", what does that mean? I see that word being used from time to time when someone describes a pair of someone's feet, but the people saying it never go into some details as to what they mean by it.

So what was it about Elise Uthman's soles that give them lots of character?

----

A very interesting question...in this case, I found her soles (liked her toes too) to be multidimensional, a complex canvas, if you will. Differing shades of color, cleanliness, “pillow-ness” and wrinkles. I liked the shape, as well.

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links