Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 54)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
A very interesting question...in this case, I found her soles (liked her toes too) to be multidimensional, a complex canvas, if you will. Differing shades of color, cleanliness, “pillow-ness” and wrinkles. I liked the shape, as well.

Makes a lot of sense, and thanks for providing some context into what you meant by "character". What this does is make people go back to her gallery and look at the photos of her in a different way to see if they can see what they couldn't see the first time around. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by FEETFIRST2014:
I love your work and all the dedication, time and effort you put forth to get us these amazing girls feet. I'm from NY, I know your haunts in the park and you're picking great ones!!
My only question is do you specifically seek girls who have dirty feet? I know you're project is called "natural" but natural surely does not mean dirty...just curious.

First off, thank you. I am really glad my work and contributions to the foot fetish platform is was what you were looking for, and I really like it too. It's the best hobby I have, which allows me to meet different kinds of women who are cool enough to let me photograph their feet. I share my adventures and the thoughts about these women and I share my success stories with guys such as yourself. To read that you enjoy what I do means very much to me, and I thank you once more.

To answer your question, I don't make an effort to seek out only women who look as if they have dirty feet. If they happen to have dirty feet, I'm okay with that; if they don't, I'm just as fine with that as well. The women who have my interest in one way or another will get approached about modeling her feet for me, whether she's young, middle aged, tall, short, big feet, small feet, clean feet or dirty feet ... does not matter to me, which leads me to answer something else you said. The word Natural in this context is a combination of the fact that these are taken in Central Park as opposed to places like a library or in a photography studio or at a playground somewhere. Natural refers to the natural elements of the scenery Central Park gives, being that it's like a forest in the heart of New York. The word Natural in this thread also refers to the fact that the women feet are in their natural state at the time they were approached, as is, in their natural condition after having been walking in their shoes for hours during the day and afternoon, impromtu style, the natural flavor. If the natural state of their feet are not dirty, I'm taking photos of them; if they're naturally sweaty, I'll take photos of those as well. Natural in this context also means that every woman you see in this thread is the real girl next door.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was one of those short shoots for me, about twenty minutes long.

It was one of those slow days. Just like with anything else in life, such as going through your day at work or in school, doing what I do - going out and looking for pretty random strangers (who also happen to be pretty) and convince them to remove their shoes and socks off for you for feet pictures in a pretty rapid fashion - there are going to be some days that'll be slower than others. This was one of those days. It felt slow and nothing much was going on. It was going to be another half hour before I was going to call it a day with nothing to show for it. Not too long after I had mentally clocked out from the Park, there was a woman I spotted who gave me interest and inspiration to clock right back in.

She was walking north as I was walking south. I could tell from her posture and from the way she walked that she was on her way home from an exhausting day at work and she needed to walk through Central Park first to kill time, to relax her mind and to escape the fast paced life that is New York City, even if it's for a little while. The walk was slow but she was enjoying the view and appreciating the quietness as well, away from the late-afternoon/early-evening rush hour commute.

Yes, she was on her way home from work, she told me at some point just before the shoot started. That is something she does every time from work, for the same reasons I suspected before I approached her, described in the paragraph right before this one. On that particular day, she was on her way to make a stop at the supermarket before going home, so I knew I wasn't going to have a lot of time with her for the shoot. She wanted to prepare a meal of tomato spinach shrimp pasta for diner. A healthy, delicious meal for a busy weeknight, I must say.

YOUR NAME IS YOUR DESTINY
Colleen is the quintessential fit for what a modern day working class professional woman is. She works as the co-general manager of a store that sells a wide assortment of professional quality cookware, kitchen electrics, and cooking utensils, as well as, casually elegant furniture, lighting, and decorative accessories. She's responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates to help achieve current and future business goals; ensure store standards are met and maintained, i.e., visuals, cleanliness, signage, safety, etc.; manage store operating procedures, such as inventory levels and cash control to minimize store losses; and Colleen is there to ensure that her store meets or exceeds sales.

So here we have Colleen working in a managerial position at a consumer retail company that sells kitchenware - which is kind of funny when you think about it because her last name is Galley. It reminds me of the saying that your name is your destiny.

-  -  -

Let's talk about her feet. I'm not usually someone who prefers toes over soles, but the tops of her feet looked exceptional, first-rate. I always think that black polish should deliver a brief moment, a sudden feeling of emotional excitement, and Colleen's feet was not an exception to that rule because they were nothing less than sensational to me. It was that feeling you get when the music stops and a frisson of excitement runs through the crowd. Her feet, being the color of milk or fresh snow, possessed the contrast and tension with the black polish and her black ballet flats. A bit erotic, yet very simple.

Speaking of flats, the pair Colleen wore that day was something she ordered online. When she saw that pair, that was exactly what she envisioned. So much so that she jumped on it. At first she was nervous about ordering the right size online, since ballet flats tend to run big on her. "I am a 'true' size 7 1/2 but can wear 7 depending on fit." Those flats are wonderful and perfect for her feet, I feel; it's a great neutral flat to wear with everything. I think she had to wear them a couple of times to break them in, but now those shoes are perfectly stylish and very comfortable for her; "I wear them like, all day long and I spend most days on my feet. This is my go-to, comfortable, every-day flat."

All day on her feet? Music to my ears. I'm happy those flats support her feet, and I'm glad I was able to find someone who was kind enough to take a few minutes out of her time to show me her feet.

COLLEEN GALLEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/r2jbv3ep4q7srfmuiz4rp9j02zsrhce8
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Here we have a young woman - a tourist of only nineteen years of age - from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I first spoke to her in English, assuming she was a native New Yorker. I also assumed she spoke English because she was sporting a New England Patriots drawstring bag on her back. I thought she was a Tom Brady fan who happened to live in New York and never in Boston for some reason. I figured we might talk just a little bit about how good the Patriots are doing without getting into the X's and O's of how the game is played, being that she's a hot girl and not some male buddy of your who you can rattle stats of all these players off the top of your head with.

I was heading north. She appeared about a hundred feet in front of me coming in from the east before heading north herself. She had that step in her walk that said she was very happy to be there, she was looking for fun but wasn't sure where to find it.

The park was more crowded than usual that day, so it was incredible that I was able to spot her from the sea of people. Even though she was so far ahead of me when I spotted her, I knew right away she was going to make for a fantastic shoot with me and my heart started to race a bit as I began walking a bit faster just to catch up to her. It's a great feeling you get when you walk past hundreds of women through the park, bypassing them for whatever reason, only to spot someone who stands out to you more than the other women did. Something inside you screams out that she is it, that this is the shoot that'll make your visit to the Park well worth it. It's a rush you get that compels you to draw yourself closer to her. That's what I had with her.

I could tell immediately that English was not a language spoke from the kind-of confused look on her face. It was also a look saying that she wished she knew how to speak the language because this good looking guy was talking to her and she didn't know what to say back to advance the conversation into something more fun. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of me. When a hot girl is more careful about not embarrassing herself in front of you instead of it being the other way around, then she's in the palm of your hands. But the look of not being able to understand what I was saying suddenly turned to relief when she found out that I could speak Spanish as well. From there, the conversation we had with each other was spoken entirely in Spanish.

Being that she lives in Argentina, the only football she knows is soccer. The Patriots backpack belongs to her little brother and it was something she gabbed at the last minute without his permission, out of love. She had no idea who Tom Brady was, by the way.

-  -  -  -

I don't like how women look wearing Timberland boots, but I was willing to overlook that in this particular case. I don't know what made her go with that as her footwear of choice that day, but okay. She is someone who appears confident, gives off a positive attitude, and exudes an attractive charisma. She is optimistic in nature, is friendly, talkative with others, and sees the bright side of life. She is able to laugh raucously at jokes and has a big sense of humor in terms of cracking jokes. A woman who is always ready for fun and laughter and is often the instigator of these things.

The last name I gave her is Spanish for inspire.

CHRISTINA INSPIRAR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oi30qeja79lep321vmidn1fcuavbj1f8

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, Ruslana Ivanovna has been a tough act to follow for me. That's all I have to say at that moment.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

[Drool]

-

[ December 15, 2018, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

If you love women with big feet and long toes as much as I do, then I present someone who matches the qualifications you're looking for. I must say that I don't remember another shoot where I paid so much attention to the woman's toes during the shoot because I prefer the soles of the women's feet. But I feel in love with her beautiful long toes that I almost forgot to focus on her soles.

I knew immediately I wanted to talk to her. I liked the boots she had on and was very curious to see what kind of feet lied within the confines of those boots, what kind of feet were restrained or forbidden from seeing the light of day. A woman who wears footwear that looks like those must be leading a pretty interesting life, I thought. I wanted to know what her story was. I learned a lot about her.

Her name is Hannah. Her parents are the hardest working people she knows, and in their own ways, they taught her to push the boundaries of both femininity and the socially accepted places for women in the workplace. Her childhood experiences rooted in her values she has tried to take with her wherever she goes.

As she got older, Hannah taught herself how to work on cars, and last year, she befriended some technicians who let her work on her car in their shop. One day while working on her car, one of the administrators overheard her talking about needing a third job, one more to make ends meet beyond her current jobs working at Barnes and Noble and another job selling produce, cheese, and bread at an outdoor market in Union Square. He offered to interview her for a serving job at the bar he managed in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn (a very nice area and a very cool place to live or hang out, an overall place I cannot vouch for enough).

Hannah thought it was a good idea; she could work after school at the bar, the outdoor market weekend mornings and her work study job in between those and school. But it soon became clear that she wasn't able to balance everything. When it came down to it, Hannah chose working at the bar because she knew she would be taught a skill she could take with her wherever she went, and therefore she would always be able to find work.

In the beginning she made many mistakes, but it was exciting for her to be in a new place and to learn so much about the world behind the bar. It triggered her intellectual curiosity, and she began learning how to claim her space and use her skills to teach patrons the different tastes and textures that exist in what they were drinking.

One time a male bartender she worked with suggested they (meaning management) should get her behind the bar more. A pretty server/bartender will help with tips, he said. He kept on saying that male-female duos make more money because people don't want just male bartenders (myself included). It's hard for men to find those jobs, but women can find them much easier.

She heard several of her friends in the bartending network talk about that exact predicament. Perhaps this is because talking to your bartender can be a form of therapy, and women are considered "more easily trusted," she figured. Upon hearing that, I then told her it is most likely the case that men are regarded as bartenders first and sometimes conversation partners second, whereas women are treated as tools for flirtation first, then as bartenders second. When she heard that, Hannah looked at me and then tilted her head to the side with an expression suggesting that she knew that, but at the same time she didn't. After a few seconds of thought, and right after she had that moment of revelation, I guess you can say, she told me, "I don't know who you are, but I like you already." "I know," I said, which brought a smile to her face.

A male bartender friend said to her that she was a hotties who could get a job anywhere. That was a reference to a recent discussion they had about her finding a new job, as if it was her looks that would determine her eligibility. He's not wrong, I told her, because the privilege of being "good looking" would open up opportunities for her that others wouldn't receive. But to her, it felt as if she was being told that her skill level wasn't as important as her level of attractiveness. I could tell. "A part of my job is to pay attention to those that I'm serving - but I receive a different type of attention from customers than the one I give," she told me.

Bartending can be scary for Hannah sometimes, especially when she has hostile customers or feels threatened. She can't leave her bar; she's stuck there if someone is rude to her or if someone disrespects her. There is a mentality and an expectation that as a female bartender, she has to be strong and have thick skin, because there are times when people treat her without respect. But, at the same time, in order to make money, she also has to be sweet and flirtatious, attractive and smart, attentive and be a good conversationalist, but not too much of any of those things, otherwise her patrons assume she is just trying to be tipped well.

This is where she is caught between a rock and a hard place. For example, Hannah not going to flirt with someone and pretend she's interested in them, get them drunk and make sure they tip her well. To her, it isn't about straining people of their last dollars and cheating them out of a good time. Rather, she wants people to have a good time, enjoy their drinks and the atmosphere of the place they've escaped into momentarily.

There have been some nights where she has been called beautiful or gorgeous more times than she's heard "thank you." Interactions with patrons tend to go beyond compliments and into a space that requires the careful ability to say "no" when asked on a date, or whether she'd go home with them. She can't say no without consequence, whether it be through tips or through anger.

Hannah only touched on a few parts of being behind the bar, but they have been the most memorable. She had this conversation with me because she wanted to galvanize conversation about the bar industry that so many women are entering, and she hoped to bring to the forefront the perspective of a female bartender. Ultimately, Hannah's experience bartending has shown her that the industry can be a fantasy space - a place where many emotions come together, and she's often caught in the middle.

-  -

HANNAH ELIZABETH STUART -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3x5drwze1w0y40gtppt8uckrdlkc7d4b
SIZE 12 (U.S.), 44 (EUR), 9.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the last three, I prefer Christina’s feet...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nat: your mailbox is full. I resized the pic. to 640 x 480. If that is still too large, then let me know.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE INTRODUCTION
The world is full of fantastic women and you don't have to look at Hollywood movies or high-end porn films to find them. They are at the mall, walking down the street, at your local grocery store and almost anywhere else you can think of. We have all thought about what it would be like to ask these ladies to come pose their our cameras, and to do so without paying them. I have actually gone out and done it.

Central Park has many, many millions of female visitors every year, and it is the most visited city park in the United States. I'm an amateur foot photographer who lives in New York City and I take photographs of women in Central Park; I approach women I've never met before and talk them into removing their shoes for me so I can take pictures of their bare feet for an impromptu photo shoot right then and there, prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance. In that sense, you get their feet as-is in their most natural state; had these women known they were going to take part in a foot fetish shoot when they woke up that morning, they would've had the time to prepare their feet seven times over before heading over for the shoot. Here, however, there was no time for these women to prepare - just showing their feet for what they are under normal conditions.

These are your real, true amateur everyday girls next door who could be someone who lives in your apartment complex or neighborhood, or someone who works in the same building as you do. She's the girl you grew up playing hide and seek with, the girl you rode your bike to see, the girls who went to church with you, the girl you went on a blind date with, and/or the girl you named a star after.

--

This week will mark the final round of photos I will present to you guys for the year. This is the 2018 Season Finale in which I will upload photos of different women throughout the course of the week, along with stories attached to them to gives these photos and women a more personal attachment to them, to make everything come to life. They all have stories that makes each of them uniquely them, and I will share their stories with all of you.

In every year at this time, the season finale is the issue in which I go out of my way to make sure that it is the most comprehensive effort to put forth the best showcase of any month of the year. You will all enjoy the same experience again.

I will see you guys later today.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I was at a deli during lunch hour and noticed this woman who looked absolutely adorable. She looked at me and smiled. I kept it cool and continued walking to the buffet to pick out what I was going to eat. By the way, when you make eye contact like that and she smiles, usually it means she's interested in you and she likes what she sees. So about a couple of hours later, and in another part of town, I saw the same woman a second time (this time in the Apple store in SoHo) and felt as if there was a slight flight with the eyes. Now why I didn't walk up to her and say anything to her at that point? It was one of those things in which I wished I had acted seconds sooner because by the time I made the decision to talk to her and ask for her number, she got lost in the crowd. I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to catch up to her in time, but then I didn't think too much of it as time went on.

Now fast forward to almost three hours later and the clouds have replaced the sun in the sky. Now I'm in Central Park, making my rounds. As I was walking through the park, I swear I could not believe my eyes and I could not believe my fortune, almost to the point where my heart felt as if it was stuck in my throat, beating a little faster.

There came a time when I found myself heading towards one of the many small bridges in Central Park and - wouldn't you know? - I saw her once again! What would you make of that situation if that were you? She was leaning forwards against the rail, looking down onto the people walking underneath the bridge and also taking her time looking up and around to observe the beauty Central Park has to offer.

My heart was beating faster because I was not going to be given an excuse as to why I couldn't walk up to her and start a simple conversation. My heart was beating fast because I had to come up with something to say without making it seem like I was following her around town or making her feel as if she was being watched.

I'm now walking on the bridge and my mind was still drawing a blank as to what to say to her. It was now or never and I had to settle for the first words that came my mind and out of my mouth. As I got closer, she noticed my presence out of the corner of her eye and looked at me. We were the only two people on the bridge and I was going to make magic happen somehow and make this feel like a fairy tale for her. My heart was also racing because I already knew in my heart that I liked this woman. Liked her in the way a man knows he wants to make a woman his girlfriend, someone who he can introduce his family to during the holiday season. I felt that way about this woman, and that was a special feeling for me. In the end, she had those same feelings of magic in her stomach and she felt like a special lady.

I was thinking back to the other time I saw this woman throughout the day, and I couldn't help but think that there was an intricate phenomenon somewhere in the universe that had arranged a meeting between the two of us, and that we were going to find each other attractive and that there was going to be an instant spark between us. The rest was up to me.

So she saw me and couldn't believe what she saw! She couldn't help but smile and laugh to herself about the whole thing, "Are you following me? It's like everywhere I go - my God!" She put her hands over her mouth at the astonishment of what was happening. She didn't know what else to say so I had to carry the conversation for the two of us and that was my chance to make great on the real first impression she will have of me. I walked to within three feet of her to make this feel a bit special and innocently intimate, in our own quiet world. I said, "You know, this is the second or third time I've run into you. Now obviously the universe is trying to tell us something because there must be a reason why we keep bumping into each other and I don't look at that as being an accident. So what's your name? Tell me about yourself." That was it. That was all I needed to say and I felt the rest of it was going to be just fine. I love hearing the sound of her voice.

-
 -

Nancy Vale, one of the loveliest women I have ever met. One thing that makes her lovely is the way she speaks. She never swears. For Nancy to use colorful language is to skate on thin ice. She never knows if her words will offend her company, so she skips it all together. She thinks before she speaks; she always takes a moment to reflect on her words than to realize too late that her foot is in her mouth. She speaks softly, never raises her voice to shout at someone because she knows she can get her point across just as effectively using her calm and soothing demeanor.

Nancy doesn't speak negatively about anyone. People love to talk, and they love to talk about other people talking. She can't be a gossip without being gossiped about; she finds it better to take the high road and skip it all together. To round it all off, she says please and thank you. It's an act so simple, yet so often neglected by many women. Nancy Vale is not a rude person! It takes two seconds to express her gratitude and it makes people glad they offered.

----

It wasn't until I saw her in Central Park that I really payed attention to what she wore on her feet. Something about those shoes made me know I was going to be in for a great shoot because I don't remember ever seeing anyone wear something that looked quite fashionable or up to date in style or influence. I've have never taken photos of someone who wore those particular brand of shoes, nor have I come across any pair of women's shoes that "in vogue" since. Golden pointed toe loafers. If there's anyone who I've met in all my time doing this who I can say that her footwear matches everything else about her, if Nancy Vale is not at the top of my list in that category, then she shares first place with The Heroine Spiritess.

Her feet themselves (talking about Nancy now) are something that lives up to everything that makes Nancy the woman of beauty that she is. Her ankle socks were a bit moist as well, harvesting the sweet juice from whatever little sweat came from her pretty feet. Her golden loafers had the smell of the material they were made of or the glue that was used to make the shoes. That rubbery, leathery smell. That new shoe smell.

Towards the end of the shoot, I knew there was something special there. So did she. It was at that time I told her point blank and straight from my heart, "I think you're absolutely stunning. The more I sit here and listening to you talk, the more you convince me what a great girl you are. I would love for us to get together sometime and I would love to take you out somewhere. Somewhere other than Central Park. When are you free?"

She thought I'd never asked and blushed when I asked her out, just like the other times during the shoot when she blushed about something I told her.

It was fantastic. You meet someone, there's an attraction there, and it marks the beginning of something special. This is especially the case when you meet someone in the way I met Nancy. I enjoy every moment with her, and I want to be there to hold her hand and shield her from any trouble that comes her way.

Always and Forever special.

NANCY VALE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/soujzutgur47cnm981wce5salwo3mm5f
SHOE SIZE 7 (U.S. - Canada), 37 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

SPECIAL NOTE AND A REMINDER
The park is open to the public, so don't be a stranger and feel free to stop in and say hi. If you see someone you like, please let me know and let others see the appreciation as well.

I'll be here all week to celebrate the season finale of the 2018 season of this thread. When this week is over, I will go on my winter hiatus, meaning you will not see any new photos from me for the next few months. That means this is our chance to help me go all out here and close out this year on a very positive and memorable note.

Thank you all for your appreciation, and I hope everyone in here is enjoying their holidays. I really do.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

YEAR IN REVIEW
Ten shoots of 2018 that stood out to me. That's not to say I didn't like other shoots, but in giving out a list of ten shoots I particularly enjoyed are the ones listed below. This list is ranked in no particular order.

FIONA OF DUKE
Intelligent, well educated, and someone who you would be proud to have as a daughter. It takes a while to get to know her, but she can make it up to you later in the conversation with a very mature dialogue between the two of you. She doesn't think too much about her feet, but she certainly appreciated my honesty when I expressed my interest in wanting to see her feet. She took a mental note of how courteous and respectful I was to her during the entire time, and decided to pay me back in spades to sticking with me throughout much of that afternoon by letting me take as many photos as I wanted of her feet and by continuing the personal, yet professional sounding conversation we shared with each other. This woman is going places. High places.

WOMAN OF STEEL
Remarkable and strong. A woman of great physical endurance who can be depended upon to perform a given task tirelessly. Not long before this shoot happened, she went on a date with a guy she met on Plenty of Fish. She knew before that date was over that she didn't want to see him again because he to her something along the lines of, "the reason I picked you was because of your feet." One of the photos in her profile just so happened to show her feet, so he used that as his impetus to why he wanted to date her, making her feel as if everything else about her was of no importance to him. That creeped her out and that was the end of that. It was pretty neat of her to take the time to do this for me, considering the experience she had on that date.

THE QUIET DREAM
One of the most serene settings for a photoshoot I've ever been involved in. And she was one of the most quiet women I've ever photographed. I love a shoot in which the model doesn't say a whole lot to me while she gives me the freedom, the leeway to get the vision I desired, the poses I wanted, with no time limit attached to it. Her hair, her style of fashion, her demeanor, her feet, they all hit the spot for me in some way or form. That was a day I would love to relive because she was that wonderful to me.

KENDALL ASH
A lady. Probably the highest form of respect one can attribute to a female of class. Kendall is a gentle yet strong.
She is incorruptible and pure as the driven snow. She always uses refined language, is an articulate speaker, considerate of others, and she stands up for herself with dignity ... Her feet are dear and quite beautiful, the stuff my dreams are made of ... Kendall is a darling.

THE HEROINE SPIRITESS
Her moccasins - her defining feature of her attire that day. If a Disney animation of a Native American woman came to life, this woman is who you'll get. Not only that, she has the personality that will not let little girls down, as they will look up to her as a role model ... on the day of the shoot, it was colder than it had any right being that day, and I admire her for sticking in there for as long as she did, while remaining as comfortable as she was as if it were warm that day. Her feet, admirable.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

... (continuation)

-  -  -  -  -  -

THE GOOD WIFE
A happily married woman in her 40s. Well kept together from head to toe. The shoot with her reminded me why I love meeting women in Central Park, why I love having a foot fetish, why the air is fresher and why the mood becomes more relaxed in Central Park. The interaction between the older woman such as herself and a young man such as yours truly, made for a very nice dynamic of chemistry. We played into that fantasy with one another for a little bit there. I never wanted that moment to end.

BEAUTY FIT
Another married woman. This was a very nice way to spend an early evening in the City of New York, with a woman who is totally open to your fetish. I take photos of her feet while she reads from her eBook. Nothing more joyful and peaceful than that. She's a candidate for someone who has the strongest feet I've ever photographed.

RUSLANA IVANOVNA
Very cute feet on a very hot woman. She knows what to wear and how to accessorize her clothing to make her stand out while being casual about it at the same time. This was one of those shoots that caught fire with people. You can only imagine how it felt for me being there live and in person, with the best front row seat in the house.

WANDERLUST
She is (arguably) the coolest chick I've ever met in all of my time doing this, and that includes the times I've spent in Bryant Park. Even if she's not my Number 1 in the Coolest Chick category, one thing I'm absolutely certain on is that she's never going to be bumped off that list. Never. And that's some pretty elite company she's in - the company of being one of only two or three other women who I can think off off the top of my head as those who I will never remove from that list.

One of my favorite shoots of all time. If she placed her feet on my lap, I will not be able to imagine a situation in which I will remove them from my lap, unless I have to get up to use the restroom.

THE BEAUTIFUL FINNISH
How fitting it is to wrap up this list with a beautiful finish. Only in Central Park where I will meet a woman who's in the middle of doing some art work of herself masturbating while a guy she's never met before is taking photos of her feet and have people look at them as if they're the most unconventional couple. That perfectly described how this shoot went for the two of us. A young girl who absolutely gets, and absolutely understands, why someone like me would be interested in her feet. If more women were like her, everyone will be happier.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Remember, I'll be here all week, celebrating the season finale of 2018. It's a pretty special treat to go down memory lane and taking a look back on some of the more memorable sets of the year.

I'll have more shoots to show this week, including one in which the woman is a feminist. Yes, a feminist. One would think that someone like her being asked to pose for a foot fetish shoot might offend her. I don't know, maybe one would not think that. Regardless, was she offended initially? When the time comes to showcase her story, you will see how that all went down. Something to look forward to for later in the week.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Vale: Sweet story, sweet looking girl...love her soles, could love her feet all day! (Will have to return for the rest!)
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links