Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 55)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Thank you so much for being an amazing woman. What I like about you is that you're very easy to talk to. What made me approach you was that you seemed like a girl who's real, not fake. Even if you weren't all giggly and upbeat, I would've been just as fine with that. At no time were you ever inauthentically perky because you were genuinely yourself, which is a quality that would make any guy want to make you his.

I love a woman who isn't so done up. I don't know why women try so hard with all of that make up. You look wonderful without it, which made you more approachable to me because of that.

If you were literally always laughing and smiling, that would've come off as fake to me. Instead, you had a happy demeanor about yourself, but didn't have a smile permanently attached to your face. That made you more genuine, an actual real woman a man can grow to relate and become attached to.

Thank you for being a woman who actually tries something before deciding whether it's good or bad, such as deciding to let me take pictures of your feet right out of your socks, which came right from your boots. Thanks for becoming so comfortable around me and during the shoot because we allowed the time, space, and chemistry to escape what was happening in the real world of New York City and into a world where it was us against everyone else, and us enjoying one another's company.

I thought your feet were spectacular, I thought you were just wonderful, and the whole experience made me glad to be lucky to be someone who lives in New York City where Central Park exists for us to have the quiet time we shared.

-

Yours Most Sincerely,
The Guy Who Took Your Photos

----

NATURAL CLASSIC
See, the thing about Kathryn is that despite being a responsible and resourceful young woman, she knows when to put a stop to her activities. She doesn't go overboard with helping friends, covering for colleagues, getting drunk at offices parties, embarrassing you in front of your family... You get the gist. Everything is done in moderation, and that's because Kathryn is a responsible lady.

... In a relationship, she usually doesn't make demands from you, especially unreasonable ones because she knows you're your own person and she doesn't really have much of a right into making you do something you don't want to do. The very few times she does demand something from you, she makes sure she thanks your efforts - either verbally, or by returning the favor.

... If you're going to keep Kathryn as an afterthought, as someone you can call at the last moment to hang out with because all your friends ditched you, think again. She'll put up with this behavior, once, twice or even three times (if she really loves you). But there won't be a fourth time. From that moment on, she will accept dates and invitations only if you inform her beforehand, because she has a life too, you know. She is never going to be at your beck and call. Of course, the dynamics change when you two get more comfortable with each other, but that's another story.

----

I can of only two other shoots I've ever had that were just as long as this one. From the moment the first shot was taken until the last photo I took, this shoot with Kathryn lasted for three hours! Probably half of that time was spent with the two of us getting to know one another, massaging her feet, and getting cozy with one another ... lying on our backs as we were chatting, hugging, holding hands, sleeping, looking at each other, flirting ...

-

This shoot took place on a Friday afternoon. After I left work, I went right to the park. I spotted Kathryn about an hour and a half in. It seemed as if she was smiling to herself about something and really enjoying her relaxation. I could tell immediately that she was going to be one of the most fun women I have ever had a conversation with from the way she responded to me, my presence, to her positive reactions to the beginning stages of the conversation when a man wants to get to know a woman he's interested in. Talking to regular everyday girls on a daily basis is so much fun.

Kathryn is a cool chick. You never know who you're going to meet at the park and you never know what can happen when you do. She went to visit Central Park not knowing she was going meet a guy there. I walked up to her, paid attention to her, paid her some compliments here and there, and it all made her feel good inside. That kind of company was exactly what she needed to put an end to her day on Friday and to the start of the weekend with a more positive outlook on life.

KATHRYN STILLS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j3vvdoia5gbi98livtbjq0mjeltma1ct
SHOE SIZE 9.5 (U.S. - Canada), 40 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K.)

[ December 19, 2018, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
This woman is, by far, the tallest woman I've shown in this entire thread, and she has one of the biggest feet I've come across in all of my foot hunting adventures.

It is rare that a woman I shoot is taller than I am. Off the top of my head, I cannot think of any woman I've shown thus far who is taller than I am. The two who have come closest from being taller than I me were Industria and Virtuous Hope.

This woman stands 6'3'' tall (190.5 cm). I was in the Park the day before and I wasn't able to find anyone who was willing to pose her feet for me. I left the park with nothing to show for my visit that day, and I left with the sense of determination that I was going to find a willing lady who will not mind taking her time out of the day to have a shoot with me. I don't remember ever leaving the park one day with a determination that driven to make up for it the day after. When I saw her, I knew she was the answer I had been looking for in quite some time. For one thing, she was taller than I was, and there's a special place in my heart for tall women. Secondly, I looked down at her feet and noticed just how big they were.

We were walking in opposite directions. We were about twenty feet apart and there were other people walking or jogging between us. Even so, I was able to get a good look at her feet as she walked by and remembered thinking how seldom it was to come across a sight like the one I observed. The feeling you get of going after a girl you really want to talk to was the same feeling I had when I saw her. It's the feeling a Hall of Fame-bound pitcher gets when he gets on the mound for a Game 7, with the thought of his team losing that game never crossing his mind. It was a special moment for me when I saw her, and I did not want to let the opportunity of seeing her feet so close to my face and in front of the camera slip away from me.

WOMEN WITH BIG FEET ARE MOVE AROUND GRACEFULLY. AN ACT SO BEAUTIFUL THAT GOES UNDETECTED
She was walking slowly, and I could tell she was in no rush to get anywhere. She didn't seem too sure where she was going to walk, but she kept walking anyway. She wasn't sure where she wanted to go, but it looked and felt as if her feet were doing the thinking for her. Her feet had a brain of its own, it seemed, and wherever her feet wanted to take her, she was going to be okay with that.

Her feet walking flat on the soft surface made of gravel was casual, yet graceful. I love hearing the sound that her feet made with each step she took, and it looked as if the combination of her feet and sandals, along with the gravel, were a perfect match for one another. It was beautiful the way I saw it.

--

TIME TO APPROACH HER AND SEE WHERE IT GOES
When a woman is walking somewhere, she's not thinking about meeting a guy. So we need to slide in under the radar rather than try to disrupt her completely. The way I got around that was to approach her by walking next to her, and start a conversation side by side. Not only is this less intrusive and threatening (because you're not directly in front of her, attempting to stop her), but the body language makes her feel as if she's talking with someone she already knows, not a complete stranger.

I had to look up at her to talk to her. She was on her way to visit her brother at his place, but she had plenty of time to kill. She decided to use that time to walk through Central Park. I like it when women look down at their feet and then look back at me when they hear I want to take photos of them. That's what she did when she looked at her feet for three seconds. I don't know, I like it when women do that for some reason.

She wanted to know I wanted to take pictures of her. "So, you're going to take pictures of my feet, and you're going to do [God knows what] to them," she said. She continues, "I don't know anyone who has a foot fetish, so it's not likely he's going to come across pictures of my feet. Even if he did ... well, I don't know. I guess I'll deal with it at the time. And just to be clear, you do like feet, right?" She was talking in a serious tone and trying to weigh her options. She struck me as one of those no-nonsense type of women, and at the same time she wanted to make sure she was in good hands.

I responded, "If you get the truth now, there'll be no surprises later. I like feet. Everyone likes something different, and this is no different."

She said, after thinking about it for a few seconds seconds, "Ok, I understand now. I really appreciate the honesty. From the looks of it, you've had many other women who went along with this, so it can't be that bad. Even though you have a liking to feet the way you do is something I've been never to understand completely, probably because my feet are too big and I think guys tend to prefer women with smaller feet. You know what? I'll do this with you. Why not?" When asked why she wanted to do this, she said she respected the way I expressed my honesty without being too brash or blunt about it, and because I didn't look like the type of guy who would take her behind a rock somewhere and kill her.

--

SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT MAKES ME LIKE HER MORE. WHAT IS ABOUT?
This woman works in a film crew set. She has the skills and talents to make sure the set runs smoothly, and that the story being told on film is being communicated effectively and efficiently. When she started doing this years ago, her task included setting up tables and chairs, charging and distributing walkie-talkies, locking up the set when filming started, grabbing coffee and food, anticipating the higher-ups' needs, completing errands, arriving first and leaving last, cleaning up at the end of the day, and paperwork. From there, she moved on to other departments or up to higher-level jobs.

Someone who is generally easygoing and carefree, an easygoing woman who takes things as they come are not personality descriptions I would use to describe her. That's not to say she's difficult to deal with all the time, but at the same time she's not a person who doesn't plan much and accepts what happens without becoming worried. She's not the type of person who lives for today and spends like they're no tomorrow. She enjoys her life while being smart about not being naive and always seeing the good in every situation. She's also a gentle woman.

She likes reading obituaries because it is a form of ritual, acknowledging the end of someone's life, even if she never knew them, she said. She explained that it's a respect due to a person who has passed, but it's still a mini-biography. They tend to be nonpolitical, which she appreciates. She cannot handle sneaky editorializing right when she wakes up, because she's too sensitive. "I want a story like 'He died, and here's what he did.' It's usually stuff like 'The guy who developed the eye test chart died.' It's an acknowledgement that your time is limited. You don't have forever. And that's the sweetness of it."

-

WHY I LOVE HER FEET, AND HOW THAT IS A PART OF WHAT MAKES HER THE WOMAN SHE IS
I love her feet, and that's something I want to spend some more time talking about some more. Her height, weight, and head-to-body ratio are well proportioned, yet there's one thing that always gets a shock-horror reaction from friends and sometimes even shoe retailers ... the size of her feet. She's had female colleagues who have looked at her feet in horror, saying how awful it must be for her to have such huge feet. She's not sure why people would even think that is ok to say!

At one point she asked me if her foot size was abnormal? But she went on to answer her own question before I had a chance to say anything, "Because I feel like if it was, the size wouldn't exist. But it does."

Women with small feet have epitomized femininity across various cultures. We all know that in traditional China, foot binding was a popular method used to break women's feet into a smaller form that was deemed more desirable. Achieving this incapacitated their movement, but gave them marriageable status which, ironically, improved their social mobility. Although the practice has died out, its legacy continues to resonate today. Cinderella's feet were the only ones to fit into the glass slippers. Despite lesser gender boundaries for social functions and privileges, shoe size remains a symbol of the physical characteristics associated with gender differences.

The repetition of this imagery normalizes an association of shoes with successful, sexy and strong women, and marginalizes women whose shoes never fit. So much ideology is tied up within footwear for women that if a woman enters a store and is told her size does not exist, she is also being denied her female identity.

When cultural ideologies pressure women into believing they do not physically fit into the norms reinforced by retailers, they feel they must violently alter themselves to have a social standing. Growing up, she never looked forward to shoe shopping because her feet were large for her age and there were never any children's or teenage shoes that would fit her. Thankfully for this woman, she doesn't wear footwear that is too small for her feet since the beginning of her adulthood, refusing to torture herself to fit into the ideal mould dictated by society. And good for her!

I lover her feet - every last inch of it. It's something she's no longer ashamed of. She's not ashamed of her height, she's not ashamed of her weight. She's got many things going for her. She doesn't wear her emotions on her sleeve, but she told me towards the end of the shoot that a part of her heart sang with joy when I had the courage and decency to compliment her from out of nowhere about her "more the merrier" feet.

THE IDEAL WOMAN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/41d1k6z3521x7t68ldlv0a8fiktoeyzj
SIZE 12.5 (U.S. - Canada), 43.5 (EUR), 10.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

*NOTE*
Please note that the information presented in this post is intended only as a brief summary for your convenience in relation to the advice given here. Not all products or indications are licensed in every country and may be subject to further local variations. For specific product information you should always consult the local summary of product characteristics. For advice on medical issues you should always consult your local medical practitioner.

While there may be information in this post related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health provider. Neither the woman in this story or myself is offering personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Indeed, only your doctor or other healthcare professional, as a learned intermediary, can determine if a product described here is appropriate for you.

----

NATURAL CLASSIC
She is a medical doctor, a physician who has gone to university and has an undergraduate university degree. After that, she went on to four years of medical school training, after which she did her specialty training in dermatology, which was a five-year specialty training. So quite a lot of schooling went into becoming a dermatologist, really the only true skin expert in the skin, the hair, and the nails. She is trained to do medical dermatology, which would include things such as skin cancers, skin infections, rashes, and conditions such as acne, rosacea, or psoriasis. As well, she's trained in surgical dermatology, laser dermatology, and cosmetic dermatology. So the breadth of training she underwent was quite extensive, which allows her to really provide the best and optimal care for your skin, hair, and nails.

-

She is a loving aunt to a two year-old nephew who keeps her very busy when she's not at work. She spends a lot of time doing the usual things with her nephew boys his age like to do, such as going to the park, going to the zoo, and playing with trucks, trains and planes as much as possible. On the weekends, she usually spends her time with family and friends, spending a lot of time catching up with people, enjoying the sights and sounds of the City of New York.

One of her biggest challenges as a dermatologist is compliance because nobody likes to use creams very much, particularly men, she said. Cindy talked about how men don't have the basic understanding of how important it is to take care of their skin, or how to persist with their treatments to get the results they really want. And it can be something as simple as a daily moisturizer that can make a world of difference between having to continually use a topical steroid cream, which has long-term side effects for the skin versus being able to keep an eczema or dermatitis clear for long periods of time.

It is such a satisfying job for her to be able to help such a range of patients - because even though they are not necessarily sick, the difference she makes to their lives is sometimes quite phenomenal.

----

Cindy Lauren is 43 years of age and goes a fantastic job of being as health conscious as she is. With her permission, I recorded the conversation with my smartphone because I thought the things she said were quite insightful, and so that I can introduce it into this story here. I did my best to get this down from what I was able to decipher from the audio recording of the conversation.

Cindy is one of those people who doesn't use soap. "We are married to this idea that we need to cloak ourselves in this, you know, flowery fragrancy surfactant every night. People are wed to the idea that this is somehow cleaning their skin, they feel clean when they do this. It's a falsehood completely." She went on to explain that the sensation and the feeling of being clean is all a reflection of how the products are formulated to trick you into believing they're doing something. The minty scent, for example, does not really kill bacteria. Cindy said if you just rinse off and get out of the shower, you're not going to stink. Soap merely does nothing but disrupt the skin barrier, and frequently (by virtue of all the additives) they are incredibly irritating and potential sources of allergens. That's why for her, she has abandoned the use of body soaps several years ago.

"I don't have a skin infection, I don't have you know, cellulitis or outbreaks of impetigo all over my body. I am fine without this unnecessary cleaning. Detergents are designed to disrupt the skin barrier so that they can take the dirt particles with them."

There are, however, instances and circumstances in which soap is helpful, Lauren was quick to inform. "Body washes and soaps with particular active ingredients are helpful for particular skin conditions, skin concerns." She said if you have acne on your back, for example, using a 2% salicylic acid body wash in the shower to those targeted areas can be very helpful at controlling breakouts. Likewise, using a benzoyl peroxide containing body wash to those areas can be very helpful. She knows these active ingredients are not available in other countries, so she's not entirely sure what an equivalent would be. Lauren almost forgot to mention about another exception for when you should use soap. It's during the summertime if you're wearing bug- or insect repellent spray.

-

National: You mean to tell me you don't use soap on your privates parts? You know, such as your intimate private parts?
Cindy: I don't, and I don't recommend that you do, either. If I use it, it can lead to vulvitis. For you, it can cause dryness or irritation. Just water does the job just fine.
N: Do you use shampoo? If so, could it be said that you're using soap in a way?
CL: You can. But I don't use it as often as many women do. Besides, it's only going down my back and I'm not scrubbing it with a sponge or something. And for the record, I don't use conditioner.

N: Don't tell me you don't use deodorant.
CL: "I do. But listen to what I'm about to say: you want to apply deodorant at night before you go to bed, not in the morning, not while you're actively sweating. You use it at night to clean dry skin. The deodorant molecules have to trickle down into your sweat gland and plug them up. Afterwards, your brain sends a signal that your brain detects this and decides to stop producing so much sweat.

If you apply deodorant first thing in the morning, A) fifty percent of it wipes off on your black blazer and you've got deodorant stains, and B) you start sweating as you walk around, even if you don't notice that you're sweating and there is some perspiration there and it's washing off the deodorant. So it's rendering basically useless because it can't do its thing while you're actively producing sweat. Sweat production is lowest at nighttime and that's the best time to use deodorant.

If it stings, burns, or if it's incredibly irritating, you don't have to actually leave the deodorant on. If you put it on and it doesn't sting while you're sleeping, when you wake up in the morning, take a damp cloth and wipe it off because by that time it has trickled down into the sweat gland.

Another thing is while deodorant is sold to be used under the armpit, you can get your partner put it on her feet, if she have sweaty feet. If your wife or girlfriend has a sweaty feet problem, you can advise her to put deodorant on the bottoms of her feet and cover them with socks at night, if she can tolerate sleeping that way. This is effective because it drives the deodorant molecules down into the sweat duct, and then she can just wash her feet off in the morning."

As a side note, she also said soap can be used to wash the feet, if that makes things more simple.

Cindy said there's an antiperspirant which are generally aluminum zirconium salts or aluminum chloride hexahydrate salts which have actual ingredients that can trickle down into the sweat and plug them up. The brand of deodorant she uses is the Dove clinical protection. "Unfortunately, it has fragrance in it - most deodorants do. If you are allergic to fragrance, deodorants containing fragrance can be even more irritating to you. Sometimes the irritation can be so unbearable, it can lead to discoloration under the armpits. So ideally, you would want to choose an antiperspirant that is free of fragrance."

--

I've come across some doctors in Central Park who were willing to pose for me. There's a different feeling of feeling rewarded in a way when a some kind of medical professional says yes to letting you see her feet, tough them, move them around and such. Feels like I've accomplished a lot and I feel like I've learned something so much more valuable than I did before walking up to them.

Cindy is incredible nice, incredibly professional, and very beautiful as well. Nice feet, incredibly intelligent, and I have nothing but praise and respect for this woman for the many lives she has made better.

DR. CINDY LAUREN. MD -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qjfp8ig0dgkpvf0xtvaxgu5w7djf8m0z
SIZE 11 (U.S. - Canada), 42 (EUR), 9 (U.K.)

[ December 19, 2018, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

The National Gallery Hall of Fame of Women is a shrine commemorating the names of outstanding women who were among the most memorable individuals I've ever met and the photoshoots worth remembering for how enjoyable, meaningful and truly special they were to me. This ceremony will serve as place of celebration, promoting, and of preserving the history of the memories I've had throughout my journey as an amateur whose specialty is showcasing their feet and providing mini biographies, documenting these real women and their lives.

----

THE INDUCTEE
Dalhous was only eighteen years old when I met her. She was born in Helsinki, Finland into a wealthy and smart middle-class home. Her father was a manufacturer. Her mother kept herself entertained by making fashion accessories, especially hats, for her friends. Years later, here she was, happily agreeing to have this shoot with me. I fell in love with this angelic-faced eighteen-year-old who was going to become the Official Symbol, the Official Covergirl of everything that embodies what you love in a woman.

-

Destiny placed her in the exact spot where dream and reality meet. Her beauty and personality are unquestionable, but she possesses something more, something indefinable which attracts worshipers in an age deprived of gods.

Dalhous is all about graciousness and innocence. I was enchanted by her voice, with that very distinctive pronunciation, as well as her eyes and the extraordinary high spirits she held in her cheek. I had a sudden intuition about her that day, and her being the sole inductee into the first class of the Hall of Fame has proved me right!

-

I would like to express my affectionate regard for Dalhous and thank her for her precious and much appreciated collaboration for doing the shoot with me.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
There is a certain appeal to women like Red Panda. They are different. They might be quirky, but they also bring a certain set of traits to the table you wouldn't be able to find elsewhere. Over the years in the annual season finale issues, I have introduced women such as (pictured right below, from left to right) The Little Mousy Girl, Peppermint White, and Rebecca Ainsley. All of them have something in common with Red Panda that I can't say about the other women in the December issues: these are nerdy girls.

-  -  -

--

During her years in elementary school through her years in high school, Red Panda was that girl who sat on the first bench in your class and wore glasses. And she was the one who was on the edge of her seat when a teacher asked the class a question. That was her in a nutshell.

She got teased by other women that her look was unflattering. I felt bad for her upon hearing that, upon learning she faced criticism like that throughout the years. She did her best to ignore them, but after a while she bought into their taunts and felt lonely. To her, it never occurred to them that not all women could afford to look the way they wanted them to, because how was she worse than the girl with the ring through her nose or the black disk in her ear? Or the tattoo on her forehead? Let Panda be who she wants to be. I mean, its only clothes!

There's something about her look I was really drawn to, which explained why I walked up to her. We were walking towards each other and I don't think she noticed my presence. When I spoke out to her, she reacted as if I snapped her back to reality from whichever world her mind wandered into. I could tell she was mentally unwinding from being exhausted from whatever work she had to do that day, and walking through Central Park was going to be her way to rescue herself from going to bed that night and thinking things won't get any easier. She wasn't frowning or anything. Instead she had a neutral expression on her face when I saw her, but I could tell that talking to someone was something she needed just make her day better.

--

She's Red Panda, and she's an eighteen year-old college freshman. She lives with another woman in a dorm on campus, and those two do not get along with each other. By walking through the park, she was avoiding and delaying the inevitable of getting into another argument/shouting match with her roommate. Life can be cruel sometimes, and she's going through another phase of what that means the hard way.

At first she was very hesitant about wanting to do this shoot. I could actually hear her thoughts from reading her face as she was trying to make up her mind. I could hear the thoughts that wondered if it was a good idea to do this. There have been times when the women I approach start having second thoughts about doing this before ultimately deciding to go along with it. Red Panda was one of those women who was on the fence about this before she wound up saying yes. So yes, that approach was pretty awkward and I really tried to push the interaction and keep her talking. Even if the approach is awkward, it's okay because you can still close the deal and get her to remove her shoes for you for a foot fetish shoot.

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR THIS
Her biggest reason for not wanting to do this is that her father has a foot fetish. Yes, her father! It was one of those things that struck me as funny but was inappropriate to laugh, but I laughed anyway. She didn't want to take the risk of her father coming across her photos one day on the internet because he's going to be looking for photos of women's feet anyway and may very well come across pictures of his own daughter.

The reason she decided to go for it anyway? She said I look like someone who could give her advice on something she's having trouble with.

--

Panda was very quiet during the first twenty five minutes of the shoot. However, I was able to warm up to her enough to the point where she got used to my company and was talking non-stop for the last thirty five minutes of the shoot, saying, "I don't know - I just got comfortable around you. It feels like I can talk to you about anything, and you are a great listener, too."

She was very talkative in the last half of the shoot, and she's a very sweet kid.

-

IF SHE'S YOUR KIND OF GIRL ...
Of all the random things Red Panda might obsess over (long algebraic equations, health care, and shows on the Disney Channel), her personal appearance is never at the forefront of that list. And that's good for you because you won't be required to wait too long for her to get ready before you got out to spend the day together. And when she says she'll be ready in five minutes, she means five minutes.

One of the (many) wonderful things about Red Panda is that she's not high-maintenance. I mean, you could probably buy her a box set of one of her favorite television shows or a gift certificate to the mall - and you won't hear a complaint out of her for months.

Material things won't really spark the interest of her. And you probably won't realize how much of a blessing this is for you until next Christmas, if you're shopping for her at Brookstone - relaxing in a massage chair - instead of blowing a few paychecks at the Chanel boutique.

Thankfully, you'll never have to worry about any of your own weird habits because she'll always be there for you to compensate with a few of her own. Realistically, you find these quirky passions sexy because they're what sets her apart from every other girl out there walking around the streets. Her quirkiness is sexy because it's irreplaceable. You might be dating a sexy woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. But if she left you today, you'd probably be able to find another sexy blonde with blue eyes. It might just take some time. But if it falls apart with Panda, I think it'll be harder to find a girl whose eyes light up at the prospect of watching several episodes of Jessica Jones at home and delivery pizza.

RED PANDA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yg8z4e6v1q7iqbw48q5ght15abbowqou
SIZE 8 (U.S. - Canada), 38 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

[ December 21, 2018, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

There are still more photos to show before the season is over. I still have not shown the shoot with the feminist I mentioned briefly earlier in the week. Be on the lookout for that one.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still here, my friend. Just thought I'd let you know. I've been following, but haven't seen a woman yet in your latest offerings that has really spoken to me in the way that Ruslana Ivanovna did for instance, where I've really had anything to say.

Although if I had to select one that was my favorite, I would have to go with The Ideal Woman. I'm not sure why though. Maybe it's her size 12.5 feet, maybe the texture of her soles, I'm not sure. Sometimes it takes me looking once, twice, maybe even three times or more at a gallery before the woman in it really starts speaking to me and I'm able to pinpoint precisely what I like about that woman.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, if you were trying to make us love Kathryn Stills, it worked for me! Love her soles...want to snuggle them!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ideal Woman: Count me in the small feet lovers group, however, a sexy foot can be any size as long as it’s shapely. I don’t like big, flat paddle feet with no arches or interesting soles. I see why you like her feet, her soles are very shapely with a lot of curves and such. I would really like to spend time with them too. Great narrative, as well, thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

So, I’ve always wondered (but would never ask, because I never want to stop) what a doctor would say about a foot fetishists lust for worshiping feet. Did you have this conversation with Dr. CL, or with any other of the Docs you’ve interviewed? Cause I’d hit her feet, too!
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

How funny, that Red Panda’s father has foot fetish. Weird, too, (but probably healthy) that she knows about it! [Laugh] She seems sweet.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and after you've shown your last gallery for the year, I'll at some point compile my list of your shoots this year that stood out to me as well. I know for sure at least two of the ones you had on yours will be on mine as well. I'd have to go back through the year and make sure I correctly get the other eight, so that way nothing is missed.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

@ Icarus ...
Nancy Vale is one of those women who I can separate apart from the other women as someone who is on a different level of compatibility with me. Incredible how all of the circumstances were able to work in conjuncture with one another to orchestrate a meeting between myself and Nancy. Life can work in funny ways sometimes.

With Kathryn Stills, happy to know that you found something about her that you like.
Kathryn's story made you feel some sort of attachment to her, and you're not wrong for thinking that the intent of the story was to make someone really like her.

With The Ideal Woman, there was something about hearing her story that struck some sort of emotional chord with me that compelled me to tell the story in the way it was told.

@BareSoless84 ...
That list I put together earlier in the week did take into account the women I added this week. Personally speaking, I would take Nancy Vale's gallery (the first woman I showed this week) and bump someone off from the original. I would probably say the same thing about The Ideal Woman.

Going back to Nancy Vale for a second, I'm speaking for myself when I say that I cannot see how I can make an all-time Top Ten Central Park list without putting her in there somehow.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
How funny, that Red Panda’s father has foot fetish. Weird, too, (but probably healthy) that she knows about it! [Laugh] She seems sweet.

Unbelievable, I know. [Laugh]

It was one of those things she wished she had never found out about. She found out about it a year or two before this shoot happened. By accident. She wanted to use his laptop to study for some homework assignment. Either her father forgot to delete the history in his browser or he didn't do a good enough job of covering his tracks when he tried to delete them at some point before she used it.

She saw the names of some of the porn sites he was looking through. There were the usual ones such as shakethesnake.com, suckmycrank.com, blahblahblah.com, in addition to a bunch of foot fetish stuff on the internet all at one time.

"There was something about ... footart, like .com or something?" in a form of a question, as if she was expecting me to automatically know what she was talking about. And maybe I did. So I said, "I guess so - sounds like he was having a good time."

She also came across photos of women's feet in his folder when she wanted to save something.

She's a sweet kid. She thought it was a bit weird that he would be into something like feet and she tried to finish up her homework a lot sooner than she planned to to get away from it all.

She never said anything to him about it because he would feel as if his privacy was invaded, and because he was always a very caring person and father to her.

That's all I can say right now because I'm at a loss for words to even know how to sum this up.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
In all of my time foot hunting, this woman marked the first in which I've encountered someone who identified herself as a feminist. That's not to say that other women I've photographed were not feminists. Perhaps there were others. If so, they kept it to themselves. The woman we're about to meet is a different case.

I knew she was a feminist because she told me so before the shoot even started. I thought was going to get lectured on topics pertaining to equal rights or gender discrimination from this nineteen year-old.

She goes a local university where she attends courses in women's studies and discuss various issues while examining social and cultural constructs of gender.

--

What I found funny going into the shoot was that the day before I met her, I went up to another woman and said I wanted to take pictures of her feet. She said no because, "men like you disgust me." So now twenty four hours later, I walk up to this woman and the first thing she tells me is that she's a feminist. At first I thought she was either going to say things along the line of the other woman from twenty four hours earlier or that she was going to say things during the shoot I didn't agree with, or that I was going to get into some contentious argument with her, or that she was going to make me mad because she was going to be unreasonable, which would've made me unreasonable, and that we would snap at each other.

Unlike the other girl I "disgusted," this actual supporter of women's rights welcomed me with open arms and never spoke in a combative tone whatsoever. She was so excited about the opportunity to be in this shoot, that she spoke to me as if I was a famous person she's always wanted to meet, with so many topics to talk about in a way that made me believe I was a person whom she has known for a long time, with whom she's had a bond of mutual affection, either platonic or exclusively sexual - I wasn't sure which.

-

The reason she took this opportunity for the impromptu fetish shoot was because she's an amateur photographer herself who loves to photograph other women as a way to promote the movement of accepting and appreciating all women body types in the belief that all women should have a positive body image and be accepting of their own bodies in addition to their own. She went for this shoot because she liked my approach on making the focus about feet as a different way to find something about women's bodies that makes them as magnificent as they are. She told me that if my mission in Central Park was to spread female image positivity by way of their feet, as a way to point out something different about women to like and love, then she's all for it.

She said, "There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, as long as you're not creepy about it. And you're not a creep. Trust me, as a feminist I know what a creep feels like, and you seem to be an honest and respectable man. You should be so proud of yourself."

I was truly touched when she said that. After having met her for a few minutes, I was so thankful that she described my work to the extent in which she praised it because but she definitely had the right idea. I told her before the shoot started that I wasn't going to believe in everything she believed in when it came to the topic of feminism. That was o.k. with her, provided that our differences was discussed in a way civilized people speak and, "as long as you're not a misogynist."

ME: Oh, believe me - I don't hate women. In fact, I can't fit enough of them into my bed at once."
FEMINIST: (Laughing [!] while not meaning to laugh) Wow - and you're funny, too! That's a good one. I think I'm gonna like this shoot already."

She asked what it was I wanted her to do. I told her to be her natural self and everything else would take care of itself. That's what I look for in my models.

--

WHAT'S BEHIND HER STAGE NAME
She's of Greek decent. She can read and speak some Greek, but not enough to be able to carry a conversation. This shoot happened four days before she was set to make her first-ever trip to Greece to see family members she has never met before.

WORDS THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I DESCRIBE HER FEET
Soft ... slightly damp, with moisture diffused through the air ... sensitive, easily stimulated or excited by the slightest of touch of my hands ... beautifully shod ... young and unfettered, her feet felt free for the first time that day, unashamed, free to be themselves, raw and true in their truest form, shape, texture, smell and taste ... equal and progressive ... Her feet, unwilling to acknowledge any regret for your feelings ... Her feet conveys a sense of strength, just as this unapologetic feminist, for example, is proud to stand by her beliefs.

THE NOVEL SHE WAS READING
American Psycho. She finds it hilarious, repulsive, boring, seductive, and sadistic all at the same time. Sadistic meaning sadism toward herself. She loves how the story shoves her face into her own appetites, "forcing me to see how much I'll swallow just to get off." Something about the way she said that made the two of us hot.

-

While we talked about positive self-image, even though it was a topic she was passionate about, she wanted to talk about something else. It's hard not to change the conversation once you get to know the real woman in these photos, who has visions of becoming a multidisciplinary artist/photographer whose practice will be influenced by "sexual femininity." She loves to photograph herself nude in her bedroom, and she even went as far as to actually show me some of those photos from her smartphone. That took a few minutes away from the shoot, and it was a few minutes I'm glad I took. This feminist who I just met had enough generosity of spirit to be this courteous, kind and pleasant enough to share with me some of the more private and intimate moments of self sexual admiration and delicacy that she has when she's all alone behind closed doors.

She wanted me to move next to her so she could show me those photos without having to extend her arm to show them. She whispered something with each photo she showed and it really felt as if she was letting me in on a juicy secret. To her, those photos were about having an organic form - the female body - in the middle of the hard, lonely symmetry of her bedroom. To her, the photos was about the concept of loneliness being something that can be enjoyable and pleasurable.

It was worth it, and for her the message is evident. "There's an accepted idea that women who are free to express their bodies - whether they're strippers, nude models or porn stars - are broken, put-upon. That's sad and disappointing," she said. "It doesn't have to be like that. My portraits - call them selfies if you want, I don't care - have changed my self-image over time since I started doing this." Seeing beautiful photos of herself has bolstered her. It makes her feel better. "If girls want to take gorgeous photos of themselves, or if boys want to, or if you want to take pictures of me and of my feet, for example, who the fuck cares?"

She is confident, she is happy with herself and her own abilities. She appreciates who she is as an individual, embraces her femininity and is proud to be a woman.

GREEK MYTHOLOGY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/n141cp7yyocmqft2oavj2aop2s79frx2
SIZE 8.5 (U.S. - Canada), 39 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

-

Ladies and Gentleman, Christmas has come early!

It's usually very packed in Central Park on Saturdays. On the Saturday this shoot took place, however, it almost seemed like a deserted town with few or no remaining inhabitants. The weather forecast called for rain that day, which made people reluctant to show up to the place.

I was having no luck finding a woman to pose for me when I started feeling the first few raindrops falling from the sky. I sat on a bench, contemplating if I should leave or thinking about how much longer I should stay there. Then I saw Her, the woman whose face bares close resemblance to the woman in that painting.

She walked past me. Someone that beautiful could not go unnoticed and I wanted to walk up to her and tell her straight out that I wanted to take pictures of her and her pretty feet. Just like that, after having never seen her before. The look of innocence in her face, in the way she walked, the way she looked told me that I should treat this woman with loving care.

VOUS VENEZ SOUVENT ICI?
She is French, and her name is Bibi St. Ives. Yes, that is her name. That was the first and only time I've actually met someone with that first name, and I think I did a double take when she said it to me because even though Bibi is a name I only hear on TV, hearing her use her French accent to say it made it sound as if angels do exist, because pronouncing it in English does not do her or her name justice.

She asked, "You want photos of my feet, no?"
"Oui," I replied.

She smiled because she was flattered as she said, "Mais mes pieds ne sont pas prêts pour cela. But my feet are not ready for this." She smiled, she was flattered, and I also had the sense she was a bit embarrassed by her accent when she spoke in English. I found it (the accent and her blushing by the way she sounded when she spoke to me) adorable. She's generally quite shy when it comes to speaking. It was possible she was more ashamed, because she is a proud woman. She was afraid to make mistakes around me at first. It was my job to put her at ease and to make her feel welcomed. And that's what I did. She was very grateful for that, and I could tell that meant so much to her.

Bibi St. Ives is very soft to the touch. But when the angelic singing stops and the allure wears off, will you love what's inside? I did. It is about her sweetness, soft spoken charm, refined manners, gentle ways and poetic presence. A man naturally feels attracted towards such a lady. Her soothing presence is a blissful comfort to hardened nerves and tired senses in every way.

NOTRE TEMPS PAISIBLE SOUS LA PLUIE
This was the only shoot I did in which it was raining somewhat from start to finish. It was very, very, very, light rain. You can use the word mist to describe it. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to get everything I wanted from the shoot because I thought the clouds were going to open up and rain real hard on us at any given moment. She didn't have an umbrella with her, so I was prepared to help cover her with my umbrella in the event that I needed to.

IL SUFFIT D'OBSERVER
During a special shoot like this one, there was no reason for me to be running my mouth with a woman that precious, because all I wanted to do was just open my eyes and enjoy what was happening ... I was being blessed with a gift at that moment. It was best if I said nothing and let it all happen naturally.

Looking at the inside of her ballet flats, her bare soles, some of my senses realized why she felt her feet weren't ready for the shoot. When she realized that I was just fine with the natural state her feet were in, she became more comfortable with herself and the very light mist falling from the sky as the shoot went on for quite some time into the afternoon.

As a benevolent celestial, she must've sent a message to the skies above to hold off the rain for another 75 minutes (which was how long this shoot took). It wasn't until I got home when the falling mist turned into a thunderstorm. Good thing I got everything I wanted in time to make my Saturday worth the visit to the Park.

"Je n'essaye jamais de provoquer un scandale. Je suis simplement la personne que je veux être. Naturel, le vrai moi, véridique."

BIBI ST. IVES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gl8f6s1a8qb4a5mhuzxrysb13orn2tki
SIZE 7 (U.S. - Canada), 37 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links