Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 56)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realized I forgot to answer this question:

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
So, I’ve always wondered (but would never ask, because I never want to stop) what a doctor would say about a foot fetishists lust for worshiping feet. Did you have this conversation with Dr. CL, or with any other of the Docs you’ve interviewed? Cause I’d hit her feet, too!

Yes, there was one who shared her viewpoints. I guess you missed that one for some reason. Here it is: Click Here

--

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL
To all the women featured this week, from Nancy Vale to Bibi St. Ives. The addition of the first-ever Hall of Fame induction ceremony in which we saw the enshrinement of Dalhous, who is the beginning and end of all pleasures on Earth, and the Most Beautiful Woman Who Ever Lived, as far as I'm concerned. I think it was only fitting that no one else shares the same spotlight as her in the same Hall of Fame class.

This was what I felt was the best week of the year in this thread when you take everything into account, on balance and on average. So much work went into putting this whole week together and I'm glad everything came out the way it did.

I will go on my annual winter hiatus, and I won't post any new pictures of anyone until the new season begins in Spring of 2019 (or Autumn 2019 for those who live below the equator). I already have photos saved up for what's to come next year, so there will be new things to look forward to in the times ahead. Until then, take care and thank you all very much.

- The End

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Je n'essaye jamais de provoquer un scandale. Je suis simplement la personne que je veux être. Naturel, le vrai moi, véridique."

"I'm never trying to provoke a scandal, I'm just the person I want to be, natural, true, truthful."

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two excellent exposes. I found Greek Mythology to be compelling. You meet so many interesting people and relate such compelling stories. I don’t know your occupation, but it should be a journalist, because you have a gift for story telling. I noticed looking at these last two women, I felt they had similar looking feet. Looking at the galleries, side-by-side, I felt they were interesting similarities. I don’t think I have had that feeling from sequential posts, before.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I realized I forgot to answer this question:

quote:
So, I’ve always wondered (but would never ask, because I never want to stop) what a doctor would say about a foot fetishists lust for worshiping feet. Did you have this conversation with Dr. CL, or with any other of the Docs you’ve interviewed? Cause I’d hit her feet, too!

Yes, there was one who shared her viewpoints. I guess you missed that one for some reason. Here it is: Click Here

--

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL
The End

Special thanks to you! For all your hard work and the special places you are able to take us. You really bring out the best in the admiration of beautiful souls, and their soles! [Smile] . I greatly appreciate you contributions.

I do remember the post you referenced, having now re-read it. She was very afirmational regarding our fetish. Although, I have never felt particularly insecure about it, as it is just part of who I am, for as long as I can remember. But I know you feel the same way. So, I’m preaching to the choir. [Laugh]

Wishing you, and everyone else reading this, a Merry Christmas and a happy, and prosperous New Year!
[Wu]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"Je n'essaye jamais de provoquer un scandale. Je suis simplement la personne que je veux être. Naturel, le vrai moi, véridique."

"I'm never trying to provoke a scandal, I'm just the person I want to be, natural, true, truthful."

It's "Natural, the real me, truthful." But we're splitting hairs here, so it's all one in the same anyway. That was a quote from Bibi, by the way. She understood the concept of what I'm trying to look for out of the women I shoot, and she was able to fit that vision I want perfectly.

Thanks for being supportive of my work. I hope we meet up one day for a few drinks. [Cheers]

Happy Holidays!

quote:
I noticed looking at these last two women, I felt they had similar looking feet. Looking at the galleries, side-by-side, I felt they were interesting similarities. I don’t think I have had that feeling from sequential posts, before.

This quote was in reference to the previous two women I showed, in case anyone is keeping score.

I wonder if anyone else feels the same about those two having similar feet to one another. Personally, I don't see the similarities, certainly not in their soles, although both of their soles have shapes to them that no one is going to complain about, ever.

quote:
You meet so many interesting people and relate such compelling stories. I don’t know your occupation, but it should be a journalist, because you have a gift for story telling.

Thanks for the compliment.

Each woman has a story to tell. It's not enough to just show photos of everyday women - I feel as if I owe it to them to try and bring them even more to life by telling people what they're about, what makes each woman her own self worth to try and make them more relatable to anyone who wants to find something about them to be interested in.

quote:
I found Greek Mythology to be compelling.

How so?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so here's my list of favorites for 2018 that stood out the most to me. It won't necessarily be a top 5, top 10, or top 15; just simply all of the ones that stood out the most to me in sequential order from the beginning of the year to the end of the year, and a brief description as to why.

THE GOOD WIFE - First off, her Sperrys. Sperrys are a favorite of mine for gals to wear, so anyone that has them on will probably get at least a second look from me. I also like the quiet sound they made that you described when you slid them off of her feet for her, and I really like the texture of her soles. You could tell they had a soft, moist look to them from being inside of her Sperrys with bare feet. It's also really cool that she went along with this, despite her being married. She's also a good looking gal; doesn't look "old" where I would call her "mature", but she's not necessarily young either. However, still young enough though to have some fun with a random stranger and allow him to indulge in his foot fetish with her and sort of keep it their little secret.

-

PAOLA SAAVEDRA - I had a really difficult time finding a particular image I liked with her, that I'd sort of consider the "flagship" image of the set, and still do. However, I think she is cute, and I actually think the tops of her feet are more appealing than her soles. Her toenails are unpainted, but are still really nice looking. I also like how she has the anklet on her right ankle. Some of the images you took of her were also quite provocative and enticing.

-

WANDERLUST - Her moccasins, which are another favorite type of footwear of mine for a gal to wear along with Sperrys, and she's a Spring Fox clone. Enough said.

-

THE HEROINE SPIRITESS - As I stated verbatim in my description of her after you posted her set in June: cute face, pretty smile, nice skin tone, and a pair of bare size 9s roasting inside moccasins. I'm in.

-

BEAUTY FIT - Seriously, how unusual is it to walk up to a complete stranger and ask "Can I massage your feet for a little bit?" And have her say "Sure. I don't even know who you are, but yeah...you can massage my feet." And have her be married. "A bit unusual" indeed according to Beauty Fit, but "Go ahead, be my guest" was her reply. I really like how she had on trail runners and had them on with bare feet, and I love the shape of her feet and the texture of her soles, and that they are a size 9.5. The fact that she is married and yet so quickly, willingly, and excitedly agreed to let a total stranger massage her bare feet while her husband was back at home and unbeknownst to him, she was out at Central Park, sliding the trail runners off of her tired size 9.5s to have the soles and toes of her bare feet massaged and fondled by a random guy with a foot fetish, and enjoying every minute of it, is hot to me. Whenever I massage a gal's feet, I like to gently tickle her soles a bit during the massage to be playful by using a little technique where you just lighty drag/brush your fingertips up and down her soles briefly without actually wiggling your fingers, so that way it kind of tests their sensitivity. If it were me giving Beauty Fit the foot massage, I personally would have done this exact same thing with hers. Especially with her feet being so strong, it would have been fun to see how sensitive and vulnerable they are. Hopefully, she wouldn't have minded.

-

TROOPER MCKINNEY - She's mostly on the list for me because she gets a huge hat tip for serving. The conversation you had with her was one of the more refreshing stories I've read for any of the women you've shared, and I really like the advice she imparted on you when you guys parted. I do like her meaty size 9 soles as well.

-

RUSLANA IVANOVNA - She's flat out hot. Her blonde hair, her cute face, those ripped jeans, those soft soles, those natural well kept toenails, that body, those legs, etc, etc. And the fact that she is totally cool with the notion of guys having a penchant for female feet, makes her arguably the best of the year for me.

-

THE IDEAL WOMAN - I like her tan skin, her big size 12.5 feet, and the texture of her soles. I mostly like the approach she took to the whole thing, which was pretty much so let me get this straight: you like feet, you like big feet, and you want to take pictures of mine? Sure, go for it.

-

I believe that wraps it up. There are others that I liked as well, but I think these are the ones that stood out to me the most. Thanks for sharing all of these women this year, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing what you share come next Spring.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Getting to know a nerdy girl doesn't differ much from getting to know a regular girl. She wants the same things. She wants to find someone nice, who she can spend time with, bonding on a deeper level. So, just become the best version of yourself and find the nerdy girl of your dreams, because women like her can be found in many places.

She is an extrovert and an introvert. This woman is someone with different levels of social skills and a guy would do well to know this before you assume anything about her.

I bumped Charline as I was walking along, looking for someone to take photos of. She was one of those women who came from out of nowhere and not someone who I spotted from a distance. I had to come up with something to say right there on the fly, something to say without any preparation and without thinking too much about how it should be done, to catch her attention.

She was walking as she was reading her book. That's Charline for you! Glad I was able to catch her as she was going for a walk while her attention was absorbed by her book because that fits her characteristic nicely. She walks nearly an hour each way to and from work out of cheapness embellished with principle: walking is free, it's exercise, she's engaging with her world, and it forces her to commune with her thoughts.

She has excellent vision, so she knew she was a good candidate for reading while walking. She made it sound like it was a lot easier than than it actually looks. She never collided with anything, although she did have a near miss with me.

Doing this makes her go through entire books like she's never done before. While Charline has come to accept that even if she gives up sleeping, she won't have time to read every book she wants to before she dies, reading while walking to and from work means that she will essentially add a twenty-fifth and a twenty-sixth hour to her day. She would beat the system. What system? The march of time, I suppose.

One day Charline fell while walking on the ice, but she wasn't reading: she slipped while walking her niece to school, landed on her ass, and smacked the back of her head on the sidewalk. The back of my head was in pain just from hearing her detail the story to me, trying to imagine/not imagine what that feeling must've been like for her in that moment. But there was a sigh of relief when she told me that her threat of concussion evaporated. But a few days later she realized her left wrist was hurting -- a casualty of her fall, she concluded. In the days that followed, Charline tried to hold her book exclusively in her dominant right hand instead of switching off, as she usually did. But her right hand would get tired, so now and then she reverted to holding the book in her left hand, which still hurt. It finally dawned on her that the fall hadn't caused her wrist to ache: it was the weight of her books. She went with lighter book during the time she nursed her wrist injury. She's now back to carrying heavier books while walking if she so chooses.

"That must be a good book," I said when I first saw her. That startled her for a second, but I was glad I got her attention when she stopped walking. I wanted to pinch her cheek because I thought it was cute watching her push her glasses back up to her nose by its bridge using two fingers to get a better look at me.

"Me?" she asked, which was her way of wanting to know if it was indeed her who I was talking to.

"What are you reading? It looks like a good book. Perhaps you can recommend a good book for me to read, preferably a murder mystery."

A French accent came through. She said, "Very flattered, Monsieur. I don't know if I'm good at recommending, but maybe if you like science fantasy like me? But I'm French. Pouvez-vous parler français?"

I said no. "That's okay. You don't have to only know French to know of a great book to read. Is that book about science?"

"Mon Dieu, oui! Let me tell you about it"

-

At first she was self conscious about having photos of her feet taken because she had holes in the upper part of her walking shoes. The toe box is not roomy enough for her toes, and her toenails may have pressed up on to the inside of the mesh. In time, the pressure and movement of her nails have worn the mesh away.

That's the sign of someone who has really relied on those shoes for support. More specifically, Charline must've walked a total 350 to 500 miles during the lifespan of those shoes in order for the holes to appear!

She is a sweetheart. Pretty cool for someone to allow herself to feel more comfortable with herself as the shoot went along. Nice natural toenails and soft soles on this cute nerdy girl.

CHARLINE LeCLAIRE -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (U.S./Canada), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Two different women.

The first one decided to stop into Central Park at the end of her evening commute home from work. The day was still too nice to just walk to the house right away. She wanted to stay in the park for a bit and enjoy reading a book in the nice breeze.

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to approach her because there were some children playing around her. If those kids didn't belong to her, then I was going to walk up to her and look for someone else. But those kids weren't hers, as it turned out - she's just a single woman living her life in New York.

An interesting choice of book she found herself addicted to. After reading this book she realized so many people don't know what they don't know, including herself! She have made a few chances so far from what the book has recommended to avoid as many potential dangers to her optimal health. She loves this book because it's easy read, not too technical because everything is explained in a layman's term, and provides easy suggestions that doesn't require very extreme disruptions in her lifestyle. She learned some interesting facts about science and some dangers that the technological advancements brought to the homes of many people. She's beginning to educate her loved ones on how to keep their homes healthier ... one practice at a time. I'm very happy to own this book because I will use it as a reference guide for safety and health at home. It was recommended to her by someone in her family who has made a full recovery after suffering a stroke.

This was a short shoot, so I don't remember too much of what we talked about. However, I do remember her enjoying the few minutes we had chatting or conversing aimlessly or casually, without any serious topic of conversation. Felt great doing that with the woman who feels comfortable enough letting you take pictures of her feet out in the open like that, as if this was something people normally do on a regular basis.

-

With the other lady, I remember doing this shoot, but I don't remember anything else about her, which is strange to me considering that this shoot was not a quick one. I don't know how something like that can happen because that's more than enough time to have gathered some insight about who she is and what makes her different from the other women I've photographed, personality wise. My mind is drawing a blank on her.

If there is anything I can recall, it's the fact that I stopped her because I remember looking down at her feet and loving the size of them. Someone with feet as big as hers couldn't not have long toes, which is one of my favorite traits when describing what kind of feet I like most. Her toes were indeed long, and I made certain to take my time with that shoot. Nice soles as well. I really like the look of her feet.

BRAIR ERICKSON -- Click Here
SIZE 8 (U.S./Canada), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

THE OTHER WOMAN I SAW - Click Here
SIZE 12 (U.S./Canada), 44 (EUR), 9.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

rush417
Board Regular
Member # 45492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rush417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National!!! So good to see you back.

Someday I’m going to make the time to read every one of your posts in chronological order, I feel like you are telling us an epic story with these women. You not only capture their soles, but also what makes them tick... their desires, their likes/dislikes, their day-to-day minutia. Makes it that much hotter.

Brair’s black flats: wow!!! [Jerkoff] Those look like they smelled really nice. I don’t know how you control yourself sometimes... haha. Thank you for capturing the lovey shoes of these women as well as their feet!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The iconic, timeless Converse All Star sneaker. Perfect in its simplicity for a little more than a hundred years. The insoles offer some cushion each and every step. The are versatile, fashionable, and they keep looking better every time you wear them. The shoes matches her outfit perfectly.

Eloise wasn't a big fan of Converse growing up because they were uncomfortable. She was very hesitant to get another pair of those shoes but decided to give them another try because she liked how they looked on other people. She bought the shoe and felt the insides, sensing some type of cushion in the bottom of the shoe, which is amazing for her because her little sister loves to run and play, especially in Central Park when they have free time together. She really adores her little sister.

--

Talking to girls in general is hard enough, let alone trying to start up a conversation with a girl who is quiet by nature. There are a number of things to keep in mind when striking up a conversation with a quiet girl such as Eloise. Being courteous and asking about her interests go a long way when speaking with a her.

Be polite. Common courtesy and politeness will appeal to her more reserved nature. Give her a chance to respond to you and actually listen to her. Do not take superficial responses as non-interest. Being shy can make talking to others difficult at first.

To get her to open up to you, find something you both like to do, such as read, watch movies, listen to music, or take part in outdoor activities. Try to find some topic for which she can and will contribute to the conversation with genuine interest.

Drop the theatrics because Eloise does not like to be in the spotlight. Howling like a dog or giving a "cat call" will probably embarrass and offend her. Respect her personal space and surroundings. Keep your volume and gestures down to a normal, calm level. Avoid rude or coarse language.

Be honest and caring in your conversation and responses. Lying or exaggerating to try to get her to open up or like you will ultimately backfire in the end. Trust will probably be very important to her.

--

I saw her walking along. Something about seeing a lady take a walk in her Converse makes me want them to take those off right there on sight. And she wasn't wearing any socks in there, which made it even more interesting for my curiosity in what her feet might've been like. How she dressed made and how she carried herself as someone who is a nice embodiment of how a proper lady should be by being reserved, being respectful, and not someone who gets into shouting matches or otherwise makes a fool of herself in the streets was what made me walk to her. I knew I was going to like this woman.

She was both shy and flattered. And she also felt special about being asked to pictures of her and her feet. She said it kind of felt as if I was asking her out on a date in a indirectly direct way and that she was going to give this a try. I was truly impressed that she made an observation like that because when you think about it, she's not wrong. I liked how she was able to kind of get the hint that I found her interesting enough to want to get to know her better under the conditions I had set up. She was a little nervous about her feet not passing "the test" and how I would find less interest in her if they "failed." I assured her she had nothing to worry about because I know a good woman when you see one, you just know.

"Wow, ok! Take me with you?" She said that as if to say she wanted to do it, but wanted to know if that was the part where I take her somewhere.

And we had the shoot. All of this before we knew each other's name.

-

Eloise lives in Yorkville, a very relaxing and calm area within the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and that place is one of the more affluent neighborhoods in the city.

She's on the path to starting a career in Public Relations. When she finally becomes a professional in the PR field, her job will that of someone who helps a business or individual cultivate a positive reputation with the public through various unpaid or earned communications, including traditional media, social media, and in-person engagements. There may also come a time when she's going to be called upon to help clients defend their reputation during a crisis that threatens their credibility. Eloise will be well trained to become adept at handling a wide variety of both good and bad circumstances, and must address these events so the public and client can maintain a beneficial relationship. She will also play a role in advising management on the best policy decisions or actions to take, and conducting programs, such as fundraising or networking events, to help the public understand the organization's goals.

Interesting career choice for her to go after.

--

I don't know if this had happened before, but she was the first girl I shot who took her shoes off without untying her laces. When she put them back on after the shoot, that was when she undid her knots before putting the Converse back on her feet and tying them real tight.

From where the shoot took place to where she lives, it's a pretty long walk. Her Converse was going to get her there, and her feet would have a great support system in her shoes to help make that walk as enjoyable as possible.

I wanted to continue the conversation we had, so I decided to walk her around the park for a bit before ultimately walking her out of the park. She's a lovely lady, so I didn't see why not. Eloise didn't mind it either. She enjoyed the walk very much so.

I love making connections like these with women in Central Park.

ELOISE POE -- Click Here
SIZE 9.5 (U.S./Canada), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by rush417:
National!!! So good to see you back.

Someday I’m going to make the time to read every one of your posts in chronological order, I feel like you are telling us an epic story with these women. You not only capture their soles, but also what makes them tick... their desires, their likes/dislikes, their day-to-day minutia. Makes it that much hotter.

Brair’s black flats: wow!!! [Jerkoff] Those look like they smelled really nice. I don’t know how you control yourself sometimes... haha. Thank you for capturing the lovey shoes of these women as well as their feet!

Each woman has a different story to tell, and I want to tell their stories. It makes the reader feel as if he can relate to her in some way and to be able to have some emotional bond with her. The stories give their photos meaning and it brings them more to life. The stories make you want to look at their photos even longer. These women are wonderful people. More wonderful even, when you consider that they took some time out of their day to let a complete stranger photograph their feet.

How I control myself? My best answer would be making the subjects feel comfortable. This means not being a creep. There's a balance between making a woman feel appreciative and making her feel exposed.

I'm concentrating on things other than my throbbing biological urges. More to the point, photographers who do these types of shoots tend not to have a starvation mentality on sensual or erotic themes. When you're starved for something, it's always on your mind. A person who is starving for food would find it impossible to believe that a chef could work in a steakhouse without wanting to eat everything. A person starving for feet, for example, would find it impossible to believe a photographer could see women's feet just a few feet or inches from his face without wanting to bury his face in her soles and his nose between her toes.

That's not to say I don't get aroused. But there are some lines you don't cross.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

In today's society of Twitter, Instagram or any reality show that involves dancing or "stars," it's a rarity to find a girl who chooses literature over reality television.

And I'm not just talking about a woman on a kindle. I'm talking about a girl with stacks of hardbacks, first editions and stolen library books. The kind whose room is filled with Faulkner, Hemingway and Chaucer. The woman who defines loneliness as a life without books.

There's going to come a time when you decide what type of person you're truly attracted to, what you really want in a partner.

Like men who hone in on a woman with big breasts or blonde locks, finding those qualities essential and part of their ideal criteria in a wife, you should begin to look at women's hobbies and interests as personality insights. Any man who enjoys the company of a woman who's well read will explain to you certain qualities that come with a woman of literature that aren't necessarily found in everyone else.

-  -  -  -

She didn't have to go to an Ivy league school or enjoy the perks of an elite boarding school to understand the weight of a good book because she's drawn to them. She's a woman with idols far beyond Angelina Jolie. She has a thirst for knowledge, guidance and wisdom that can't be quenched. She finds comfort between the pages and along the spine. She's a woman of a rare breed. She'd rather stay in on a Friday night than go to the club. She's the girl who doesn't need to be around a lot of people to feel among others. She finds meaning in small things, never needing grand gestures or big surprises. She finds beauty in the details, and notices the small wonders in life.

This is not to knock women who don't read, but rather to highlight the characteristics that make up a certain woman who likes a good book. It's a different type of person, a different kind of woman.

I'm not trying to say that women who don't read don't possess any of these qualities because we all know they do. Of course, there are also the women who choose both, and that's okay too -- you can be sexy and smart. However, I'm talking about the kind of woman who chooses a Hemingway over "50 Shades Of Grey."

These women don't need diamonds and shopping sprees. They won't need the newest clothes or cars. These women understand what's important in life and what are superficial distractions. Also, they don't need to play games with you when they're have a library full of characters. They use their imaginations all day, so they like to keep it real when they're with people.

The great part in all of this is that she'll probably encourage you to pick up a book yourself, so you can reap all the benefits reading has to bring. Plus, reading next to each other in bed is so much better than playing silly game in your phone.

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Nice to have you back, National. I was thinking, and I probably have asked you before, do the women you photograph ever ask what you do with the photos? I wonder what they would think of your expose’s.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Nice to have you back, National. I was thinking, and I probably have asked you before, do the women you photograph ever ask what you do with the photos? I wonder what they would think of your expose’s.

Yes. There was one time when I wanted to tell a woman what I intended to do with the photos, but she didn't want to hear it. There were a few times during that same shoot when I wanted to tell her where the photos were going so that she would get a better grasp of what was going on, but she kept stopping me short of actually telling her. That told me she knew what was up and didn't want to hear me to do into details about it.

Other than that, the women enjoy the experience of being a part of a spontaneous shoot and they don't mind taking it for what it is. It's only feet. They don't get that unpleasant feeling of fear or unease by my approach and the shoot itself, so to them it's all good in the 'hood.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -

This is Sofie May. She lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Melbourne is a hip, dynamic metropolis, with an exciting city center, inner-city neighborhoods that are full of unique character, and green parks and mountain ranges where you can enjoy Australian nature. The city is known for its many laneways, its cultural diversity, excellent dining options for all budgets, and amazing street art. It's also known for being the coffee capital of the world, and for being regularly voted as the world's most livable city!

-

I remember going up to her when I saw that she stopped herself in the middle of her walking. I do not remember if she stopped to look into her camera to review the photos she took earlier in the day, whether she wanted to get a water from the fountain, or if she needed to have the laces of her right shoe.

I was going to ask where she was from, but her accent gave it away. If there are three words I can use to describe her, it will be warm, funny, and feisty.

She wanted to know why I wanted to take photos of her feet. "Do you life feet or something? Do not tell me you have a foot fetish." I said, "Okay, I won't tell you." I made sure the inflection in my voice suggested to that that I'm having fun with her question and that I'm not taking it too seriously. I was being playful with her and that I was making this seem like a game she never played before but a game could be interested in at the same time.

Then there was a silent pause between us that took up our space. It was just the two of us standing there, looking at each other. I could not tell you if there were five people who just happen to walk by us or fifty of them. I placed that pause there on purpose as a way to accentuate the element of why we found ourselves staring at each other in the first place. It was a pause at the end of the phrase used to build up suspense.

Amazingly, it worked. It finally dawned on her, "I see, so you do like feet!"

Me still playing games with her, "That's all you had to say. See - wasn't that easy?"

Actually, it wasn't amazing that it worked because when you do this so many times that it can be done with your eyes closed, you predict what'll happen next before it happens. I'm a psychic like that. [Big Grin] Needless to say, Sophie went along with it. She said, "Liking feet is a bit unusual to me, but it's not unheard of. You know what? Why not? I'm ready. Just so you, I've been all over Manhattan today, walking around. Is that all right with you?"

"You're asking me if I'm okay with that? I'm the one who asked you if you wanted to do this ... remember?"

"Yeah, that's right. I forgot."

"And don't forget to take off your shoes when I tell you to, okay?"

"I'm ready to take them off for you, whenever you say it."

Fun fact: this is the first time in this thread's history that I'm showing two shoots in a row featuring different women who were wearing the same type of shoes. I don't know why, but for some reason her feet looked better than I thought they would be, and I was pleasantly surprised. Women wearing black on their toenails can be a hit or miss for me, but the black went real well on her. It matched the hair, went well against the contrast of her white skin, and it went well with her personality.

--

Sofie was staying in a hostel during her visit, and that night she was going to move her stuff from one hostel in Manhattan Valley to another one in Long Island City (a 50-minute trip by Subway). I don't remember how this came about exactly, but we set the plan in motion to where I was going to help carry her luggage from one location to the other after the shoot was over. I also made plans that after she drops her stuff off at the new hostel, that we would go back into Manhattan to enjoy a bit of the nightlife with each other. She loved the idea and signed off on that.

I waited for Sofie outside of the second hostel. For a long time. When she came out, I could see why it took so long. She had taken a shower and changed into something better. It was another casual outfit, but man she was dressed to go out! Black shirt that was the perfect fit for her figure, tight grey jeans, different shoes, and her hair was straighter than show she had it at the time of the shoot. A transformation and she looked real nice.

Back in Manhattan, we found ourselves in Times Square (by that time it was close to 11:00 P.M.). She wanted to do a little shopping at the H&M store.

"Shopping?!," I asked.

"Oh please, pretty please ..." with her fingers crossed.

I said something to the effect of no. She kept saying please, and at one point I actually thought she was going to get on her knees to plea with me to go inside with her. I said no once again.

In a half joking matter I said, "Don't make that face." Sofie May felt I was bit too strict or authoritative and may not have felt like she could say what she wanted or express her displeasure, and so she resorted to pouting. She didn't have to say what she wanted to say next, but I felt it. Not only did I feel it, but I could see it in her face that she respected me a lot more when I stood my ground. I took her by the hand and took her to the Hard Rock Cafe right across the street. She respected that, too. I'm not going shopping, are you kidding me? Shopping.

Dinner was delicious, by the way. The atmosphere in there was loud, alive and rockin ', as you could imagine. After that was over, Sophie became angry about something. I forgot what it was about. It could've been something I did or said, or she was mad about something else entirely. We were away from all the tables in the restaurant but not that close to the exit. We were somewhere in the middle. Anyway, whatever Sofie was mad about, she made sure she was going to let me have it.

Every reality show has a scene like this where the woman gets so upset that she curses up a storm. And in that scene of the episode, you hear the bleep censor sound replacing the profanity words. That's what it felt like to me, only this time I was the one being watched instead me watching it all unfold on T.V. It was also different because she wasn't throwing things across the room like how they do it in reality T.V.

None of this affected me because I was getting to kick out it. I think it was because of how none of its complaints got to that I found it hot in some weird twist. Yes, there were some people looking at us, which this scene complete. Because what's the point of all that shouting if not one's looking, right? So there you go. The only reason Sofie's voice level of anger was barely heard by ninety-nine percent of the restaurant was because of the music in there was so goddamn loud that it canceled out her voice. I think they were playing Guns N' Roses when all this went down.

--

At no point did I think the date was a disaster. At no point did I ever think I lost her.

After she was done airing her grievances about whatever it was that set her off, I asked if she was done with her temper tantrum. Wow! That disarmed her and she came to a realization that everything was going to be just fine after all. Sofie had nothing to say, but her facial expression to my question told me that he was not proud of herself for what just happened. But I forgave her. After all, she's human, I'm human, and people have moments like these.

I point these out to show that even though I had a sense of amusement or enjoyment of her pouting like a six year-old and getting some form of pleasure from listening to every fifth word she said during that tirade of hers, I had a great time. She looked fanTASTIC that night, and at the end of the day she's really one of the more level headed and funniest women I've ever met in all of my times doing this kind of thing.

In the end, what she needed a kiss on the lips. In a firm but calm tone, I told her not to do anything like that ever again, she said ok and that she was sorry. Gave her another kiss on the lips, took her by the hand, and we left the restaurant together, into the rest of the night of New York City ...

SOFIE MAY -- Click Here
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.), 6 (AUSTRALIA)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links