Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 57)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever worshipped some of the feet ?
Keep up your great work! [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoot, and what may be the most unusual story I’ve ever heard from you!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Lars ...
Absolutely. When it happens, those moments are of breathtaking, stomach-crunching intensity.

@Icarus ...
I know, that was pretty wild. I walked into the park that night thinking I was going to get some photos from some lady and then go home. Part of what makes what I do so great is that I can never be too certain about where the interaction is going to lead to. I walked into the park that afternoon not knowing that the night was going to go the way it did with a woman I had just met.

All in all, I adore this woman. She's one of the most fun women I've been around.

As if that night wasn't eventful enough, we went out again the following night, to look for more trouble, I guess you can say. I say "looking for trouble" meaning the type of fun that's crazy. And there was yet another night during her visit in New York where she texted saying she got lost, and so I had to go to where she was and wound up going for drinks.

Those nights were wild, outrageous, spontaneous, unexpected, and authentically fun!

I absolutely adore this woman.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to comment so late but its great to see the legend himself back! I love the stories and your memory and eye for detail is quite impressive friend. Great work, very inspiring!
[Cheers]

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To My Readers:

Welcome to Natural Park's Central Park thread, and welcome as we mark and observe the beginning of something different. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am using this platform to officially usher in a brand new era in this popular and prominent thread. This is a celebration of what my contributions to this community were, what my work represents and how it's changing.

My work launched in the summer of 2013 under the National Park banner in which I showed images of women I approached in Bryant Park, one of the busiest public spaces in the world. That was around the time in which the Boston Marathon bombing and the Cleveland kidnapping captivated the world. People also eagerly awaited the verdicts from the controversial George Zimmerman and Jodi Arias trials. Lance Armstrong admitted to taking banned substances and blood doping. Former National Security Administration contractor, Edward Snowden, claimed to have stolen tens of thousands of confidential and classified documents from the NSA's internal computer system. Candy Crush became the most popular game on Facebook. In a case of false identification, Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o learned a hard lesson that year when he revealed that the woman he met online and fell in love with didn't actually exist. People took endless "selfies" for Instagram, and the word "selfie" even became Oxford dictionary's "Word of the Year." Also added to dictionaries was the word "twerk."

From the Bryant Park days and through the current incarnation of my adventures in Central Park, this place became a platform for me to express myself with total freedom, the place where foot fetishism was never taboo for the women who took part in the shoots, and where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness were to be enjoyed by all.

A lot has changed since then. Much that was taboo then is mainstream now. How can The Women of Central Park thread keep going forward and making a difference in 2019? By continuing to evolve.

Consider this a new beginning - and a work in progress. In the months to come in the age of this new era, you will be introduced to women with stories that may be controversial, and stories that stretch and redefine tired and sexist definitions of beauty, arousal and eroticism. The Women of Central Park moving forward will be committed to the democratization of pleasure, which means the women you'll meet are steadfastly open minded.

The new era represents my entire new vision of how I see these women, and the women's vision of the world, a place for everybody and every body to experience delight, surprise and joy.

With that vision in mind, I'm keeping what works - what's truly in my DNA, my photography and presentation style - and building from there. I'll continue to introduce new voices throughout our pages, in front of the camera and behind it.

Granted, you may not notice any drastic changes with the photosets of women I will show this week. But the reason I rank these photos as part of this new era is because it was around that time in which I sensed I was in the stages of reforming, reshaping, refashioning, remodeling, redesigning, and redefining how I do things during the shoot. What you will see in the months to come would not have happened had it not been for the shoots I will show this week. Again, you may not see the changes this week, but they will become more noticeable starting next month.

This is the place where you will see the natural feet, as is, from real girls next door. This era will be amateur foot fetish photography ... reimagined.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Inner Essence Phase that went from December 2017 through the end of December 2018 in this thread is over. In its place will be a new distinct period of history in the Women of Central Park thread. In its place is something that will be called ...

The Natural Evolution Era

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Her name is Aoibhinn Kitty. At first glance it doesn't look like it, but her first name is pronounced "even." The last name is something I played around with. It stems from the fact that the pronunciation of her last name is kitty, even though it's not spelled k-i-t-t-y. So it's "Even Kitty." The name is Irish. She's visiting from Ireland (or "oil'lin" as they say it). Southern Ireland, to be exact.

Cork, Ireland, is a liberal, youthful and cosmopolitan place that was badly hit by economic recession but is now busily reinventing itself with spruced-up streets, revitalized stretches of waterfront, and - seemingly - an artisan coffee bar on every corner. There's a bit of a hipster scene, but the best of the city is still happily traditional - snug pubs with live-music sessions, restaurants dishing up top-quality local produce, and a genuinely proud welcome from the locals should you ever decide to visit that place.

The compact city centre is set on an island in the River Lee, surrounded by waterways and packed with grand Georgian avenues, cramped 17th-century alleys, modern masterpieces such as the opera house, and narrow streets crammed with pubs, shops, cafes and restaurants, fed by arguably the best foodie scene in the country.

-

I love her accent. But for some weird reason, the people in that part of southern Ireland speak a few octaves higher than rest of the country! It's a little bit forlorn and a little bit melodic. And every now and again "boy" is thrown in for the craic. For example, "Fair play to ya, boy!" was what Kitty told me at the end of the shoot when I showed her the photos from the shoot. Fair play, an Irish slang meaning a job well done. She has relatives in West Cork where the accent there is a bit thicker and faster.

----

This shoot went 31 minutes. She was in Central Park because she was killing some time before meeting up with some guy. However, she was cool enough to go along with this shot for me. I wondered if her feet smelled of Irish Spring within what she wore on her feet. I really did. They were a bit sweaty after coming out from the inside of her Western ankle boots. But she didn't mind that at all, "They're a bit sweaty, but here 'ya go," she said as she removed them. She decided to go sockless in those boots that day.

How she presented herself: the sunglasses, the ripped tank tops (which did a nice job of covering her bra real well), her sexy shorts, the accessories around her wrists and neck, her cowgirl boots, tells you she is one cool chick. She is on my personal list of the most personal, affable, amiable, good-humored women I've met in all of my time doing this. A list that includes the likes of Rebecca Ainsley, Wanderlust, Ashley Miles, women like those. Unlike the ones I just mentioned, I didn't classify this shoot as a classic, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it because she looks awesome and she is awesome.

She loves to watch rugby and soccer at the pub with her friends. And she loves watching Conor McGregor do his thing in the octagon. Why didn't see that one coming? (Can you sense the sarcasm?)

The issue on effeminacy came up during the conversation. Her idea of a sexual partner is not a man who is not manly in appearance or manner, a man who has (or shows) characteristics regarded as typical of a woman. She says there's quite a bit of that going around, women going out with men like those, and that's not her thing. She's not opposed to letting you hang out with the boys for some drinks or going to a sporting event, for example. Aoibhinn Kitty is always there when you need her or even when you don't. She is down to fight for you even if she gets beat up!

She'll try anything. She always thinks positively, even if you want to choke her.

--

She never thought a guy would talk her into removing her shoes from her feet and just let him take pictures of them. "I would think that if a guy walked up to me and wanted to take pictures of my feet just because he wanted to, yeah?, I would tell him, 'Oh, eff off, will 'ya?!' But you don't strike me as a person that'll make me react like that. So you're a pretty cool lad, lad!" I couldn't help but smile to myself because her accent made it feel as if I was in Ireland for a second.

I love this woman, and I loved this shoot. I wish I had spend more time with her, but I'm happy with what I was able to get in the short time we spent together.

AOIBHINN KITTY -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (U.S./Canada), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by MetaFootMan420:
Sorry to comment so late but its great to see the legend himself back! I love the stories and your memory and eye for detail is quite impressive friend. Great work, very inspiring!
[Cheers]

Thank you so much. There's much more for you to enjoy in the months to come. You're always welcome to leave a comment in here.

--------------------
 -

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Excited for this Natural Evolution Era. Respect your vision. Would love to hear Kitty’s voice. Those shorts are so sexy, very beautiful woman with a great body. [Joint] Always liked women in boots, very nice poses man well done [Cheers]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I’ll bet Ms. Kitty’s feet smelled sexy...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I met this very nice lady in her 40s one Sunday afternoon. She was walking along, and it seemed as if she wasn't going anywhere in particular. She was just enjoying the sights and scenes around the park, a quiet respite from the rest of the city.

I don't know - I just knew that a shoot with her was going to be just as quiet and relaxing for the two of us. I was curious about her for some reason. I went up to her and we started to talk to each other.

We had informal, polite conversations about unimportant or controversial matters, which made her feel a sense of being safe around me, I felt. I could tell from the way she spoke that she was never the type of women who went to dance clubs or would do anything so stupid that would get her into a lot of trouble with her job had she posted a photo of said stupid thing on Facebook. She struck me more as a woman who could be found at some book store, watching an independent film by herself at some cinema, or strolling through a park on a quiet Sunday afternoon.

-

This was another instance in which I was able to convince the same woman to do a second shoot with me.

I bumped into the same lady in Central Park six or seven weeks later. We recognized each other, said hi to one another, and started talking again, the type of conversation you have with someone you haven't seen or heard from in a while, you know what I mean? We were so happy to have run into each other and she seemed to be in a very good mood that day, which was very nice to see.

We walked around the park for a bit, we sat on a rock and watched as the sun was beginning to set. I said something about wanting to take more pictures of her because I thought she looked nice and liked how her outfit looked on her. She has a quiet way of taking a compliment. I could tell she repeated the phrase to herself silently and then though to herself, 'There's a man in this world who thinks I look nice today.' She appreciated me noticing something she made some effort on before saying thank you to me.

"You can also take pictures of my feet if you want to," she said.

"I was going to do just that," I told her in response.

-

Maggie hesitates to speak before she's spoken to, even though a million thoughts run through her mind every minute. She's always thinking. Always observing.

She doesn't let many people into her life, so when she finds someone worth taking a chance on, she puts all her energy into making them happy. She knows how rare it is to find another soul she connects to, and doesn't want to let them slip away. Maggie Sue is selective about who gets a place in her life, which is why I'm humbled to know that I'm one of those people she has chosen to be one of her close friends. The fact that Maggie girl considers me a good friend of hers, letting her guard down in front of me after having met her in the way I have, then I know she thinks her words through. That she means every syllable. That her message is important and I should listen closely.

Maggie and I have kept in touch with each other every once in a while since the second shoot, and we're good friends. I wasn't expecting for that to happen going into the first shoot, but her company is nice to be around, so I'm glad to have gotten know the woman as the very nice and very quiet person she is.

MAGGIE SUE -- The First Shoot, The Second Shoot
SIZE 8.5 (U.S./Canada), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Nice! I’ll bet Ms. Kitty’s feet smelled sexy...

... [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by MetaFootMan420:
Yes! Excited for this Natural Evolution Era. Respect your vision. Would love to hear Kitty’s voice. Those shorts are so sexy, very beautiful woman with a great body. [Joint] Always liked women in boots, very nice poses man well done [Cheers]

Oh man, I can't wait for this new era to really take effect! The photos this week will be used to set up for what's to come with the photos I'll show next month. It'll be a showcase of my vision ... reimagined. I would love to talk more about this now, but I can't. I'll discuss that more in great length starting next month after the Natural Evolution style will speak for itself.

Kitty's voice sounds better than an actual cat's meow meow, and the hypnotic tone from the accent and voice inspired me to have a few drinks afterwards, just to be in a celebratory mood.

Her shorts are indeed sexy. And I believe she's the only woman I photographed who wore cowgirl boots.

--

In the days ahead, I will show a woman I ran into who had dirty feet. So if you're into that, then she's your girl. The story associated with her should be quite informative. Another girl will have big feet and long toes, and yet another girl will be featured in a shoot that was better than I remember it being. The original plan was for me to put her on first this week, but I changed my mind and decided to save her for later in the week. A real nice one she is.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

This woman is right on the verge of becoming a journalist in [a newspaper organization], and it was purely by accident. Unlike others who seek out journalism as a career, she wanted to be a creative writer. She envisioned herself writing books of fiction and entertaining the masses. Her parents talked her into going to college and earning a degree in journalism. They told her she should have "something" to fall back on, in case she couldn't make a living writing fiction. Four years and a ton of rejections later, she realized her parents were right. Fortunately, her degree in journalism is going to help her support herself so she doesn't have to go back home after college.

She had no idea what a journalist did until she got her first job at a local paper when she was still in school. She was hired as a stringer and had to report on meetings. It was boring, but it paid for extras. Someone said she was a journalist and she realized she was actually working in a field for which she was studying.

As she begins her career as a journalist, she anticipates on making mistakes, breaking the rules a few times, but also learning lessons from each rule she breaks. She's excited about betting paid paid for her writing as a journalist, in which time she will become a good journalist, she feels. While her assignments are not going to be exotic and she'a a long way from winning a Pulitzer prize, she is going to make a decent living doing something she really enjoys.

She has to report on all sides of a story, not just take one side, even if it appears that one side is right or wrong. She gets all sides of the story, prints it and then lets the reader decide, based upon the article. Her job is to not make up the readers' mind for them. However, she did have the time to give us her opinions on some issues.

HER TAKE ON NATIONAL BOARDERS
She thinks boarders make sense and that open boarders would be a catastrophe. "The moment you admit that you want boarders, then you need a real information system that tracks everyone who comes across the those boarders, because you don't want to let in jihadis or people carrying Ebola from a trip abroad." She talked about how we need to know where people have been and why they were there and who they are, down to whether they have their vaccinations. "And all of this, in principle, is coercive: It's backed up by guns. There's somebody standing there with a gun who is not going to let you jump the turnstile at passport control. Now on the left, nobody wants to hear this. They basically say, 'You are a racist asshole if you want to keep anyone out.'" She thinks if that is your view on questions on boarder security, we're probably guaranteed four more years of Trump, because at least half of our society has run out of patience with that.

#MeToo
She said it makes women to feel they're not alone and it is warning for those men who treat women as a thing. She hopes this movement will bring awareness among the women about their self respect and also generate fear among the men who think women are nothing.

SECOND CHANCES FROM RACIAL CONTROVERSY
"Such a person can then say in the aftermath of making a comment that was deemed racist, 'No, that's not what I meant. It's horrible. The racism, the KKK - I disavow all of that.' Even with a hostage-style apology, that person might still be doomed," which she thinks is wrong. She thinks in principle you should be able to come back from anything as long as you can show the path you took that has made you a different person. People who were murderers or neo-Nazis, she said, can talk about how they're different now, and that becomes valuable in deprogramming other people.

----

A great thing about looking for women in the park is that you never know when you're going to spot someone who looks like the right fit for your style and vision. Sometimes it might take me two hours, other times will take me less than five minutes. This was one of those moments in which I spotted such a subject very quickly. Literally within seconds of walking into the park, to be exact.

As soon as I walked in the park, there she was. She was walking towards exiting the park, but something changed her mind and she decided to stay in the park. Maybe she didn't intend to leave at that moment; when she saw that the path she walked on was becoming an exit, she thought 'oops!', and walked the other way.

I caught up to her and got her attention. There were a bunch of people walking around us, since we were standing in the middle of the walkway. It was a Friday afternoon, so it was crowded where we stood. She said yes almost immediately to having pictures of her taken, but she needed to use the restroom first. So we talked to each other, getting to know one another as I guided her to the nearest restroom. After our stop in the restroom, we got around to doing the shoot.

It had never crossed my mind that the soles of her feet would be as dirty as they were. She warned me of this right when removed her sandals. I guess the shoes being black in color, combined with the sweat, made her soles look the way they did. She was a little embarrassed about it and was apologetic to me about the state they were in. I'm not typically into dirty soles, but I was willing to give her a pass because it gave me a chance to work with something different for a change. It's also part of the reason why I love doing this, because these are your real everyday women, and it's best to get a sense for what their feet are like in real-life conditions, in its truest form, as-is.

She told me the name of the newspaper she's going to work for, her passion for always wanting to become involved in journalism (and there was a part where she joked about writing a column on foot fetishism, perhaps noting this experience she had with me), and she talked about her love of house music, or electronic music, however you want to call it.

She loves house music. So much so, that she does not listen to any other type of music. And I'm serious about that (because she convinced me how serious she was about that). I mean she knows who Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande are. But if she heard their songs play on the radio, she will literally have no idea who's singing it unless the host of the show says who that was. She knows of Justin Beiber, but she doesn't know any of his songs.

House is all she listens to. I listen to house, too. When she heard that, this soon-to-be-real-life-journalist's eyes lit up and started talking like someone who was at a party, and not someone who's serious about reporting what bill is about to pass through Congress. Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I liked the change.

Not a bad shoot, I thought. Another cool chick I met in the park. Another open minded woman.

THE WOMAN JOURNALIST -- Click Here
SIZE 9.5 (U.S./Canada), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I love women with big feet and long toes. Adelina Lucia (pronounced loosha) certainly had both, in addition to the fact that she was also a tall woman at 6'2''. For some reason I wasn't able to get the clue that this woman had big feet, but when she took off her flats to expose her feet to me for the shoot, you can imagine my delight when it became apparent to me that they were as lovely as they were big. I was in heaven, especially seeing how long this woman's toes were, a personal favorite trait of mine. Her toes were nicely pedicured, making the whole scene merrier and carefree.

Adelina is born, raised, and still lives in New York City and she doesn't live that far from where I live. She laughed at the idea of wanting to have pictures of herself taken, but in the way that showed she was all in good spirit and willing to go along with it. The reason she decided to do this? "Because why not?" she asked.

She's always been happy with the size and shape of her feet, as they make her more proud to be as uniquely herself as she can be, even though she doesn't get complimented on them. The fact I wanted to take photos of them was cause for a celebration for her.

This shoot went for an hour and twenty-six minutes and she enjoyed every moment of it. She was fantastic enough to allow me to take that much time to get the results I wanted, and the shoot could not have been more relaxing for the two of us.

-

When I was curious to know what she did for a living, she said, "You'll never guess." She asked to name a place where I wouldn't expect to see a woman working in. My answer was the fire department. Adelina laughed. "That was a very good guess, but no. I'm an auto mechanic."

"Yeah, right!" I said. "And my birthday is on the thirty-second day of the thirteenth month."

She laughed out loud to that! Besides, she knew based on the way I responded to her, it wan't meant to demean her credentials as a woman working in that field. She knew that when I said yeah right, I was expressing sarcastic disbelief to what she just said.

She's an auto mechanic, "and a damn well good one!" she added.

Lucia performs maintenance, diagnostic testing, repairs, and inspections of small trucks and cars. She works on engines, drive belts, transmissions, and electronic systems such as steering, brakes, and accident-avoidance systems.

Historically, women have been rare in the auto repair industry. Much of this has been due to the physical constraints of the job, that often involve lifting heavy machinery. Also, because this is a career path that oftentimes is learned through apprenticing family members or family friends, in general men have had a better grasp of the knowledge of cars because they were more commonly taught this information.

With more women in the field now than ever before, and more interested in the field, truly the sky is the limit. Learning how to repair cars no longer has to be done through passed-on knowledge from a family member because there is formal training, including some places that specialize in training women.

ADELINA LUCIA -- Click Here
SIZE 9 (U.S./Canada), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
We have a 19-year-old woman from Fargo, North Dakota. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that from her. I was immediately fascinated. It's probably one of the more well known places in the United States to do nothing, yet these people have a way of finding plenty of things to do to keep life moving and enjoying it to their fullest.

Though I never saw the movie Fargo, I saw an independent film about Fargo called The Treasure Hunter, I believe. It was about a Japanese woman who saw the movie Fargo. Thinking everything she saw in that movie was real, she plans a trip to Fargo in hopes that the satchel full of money is still buried by the highway. In any event, I was very happy to have found someone from that state l to join me for this shoot.

North Dakota is a place where the farms are many and the people are few. This woman has living the simple life down to an art. She's a student at North Dakota State University where she's a nursing major. She wants to work with sick, injured, handicapped, and elderly people in hospitals, doctor's offices, or a schools or a nursing facilities. She wants to not only help meet patients' physical needs but their emotional needs as well.

She enjoys the Minnesota Vikings and lawn mower racing. North Dakota has one of the largest religious populations of any state. The heavy influence of religion can be regularly seen in the North Dakotan culture. And that culture has rubbed off on her because she is a True Believer. She is in some way connected to the farming or ranching industry or lifestyle. North Dakota is the in third place of the least populous state category. The largest town only has around 110,000 people while the smallest town has 5. In that latter town you can get sick of your neighbors, but probably not her. While she still enjoys the basic Midwestern dishes, she also enjoys dishes from Norway and Germany with dishes like kuchen, fleischkuekle, krumkaka, lefse, raspeball, and lutefisk being relatively common choices for her to enjoy, being that North Dakota is made up of a huge Scandinavian population.

From what she tells me, Fargo has a very low unemployment rate and crime rate. The city is focused on culture and the arts. Most people you'll find there are kind and wouldn't mind helping someone out if their car got stuck in the snow. Speaking of which, they get a decent amount of snow and some fairly cold temperatures in the winter. It's in an agricultural state that also produces lots of oil. Not everyone enjoys the cold but she does, though it's mainly from the wind whipping across the flat tundra.

It's hard to really appreciate the beauty of the towns shutting down around 7 p.m. to watch an endless sunset spread across the night sky until you see it, she told me. "But once you do, it's easy to understand why I'm proud to call North Dakota my home. I love it there. I just do."

-

This was one of those shoots that was better than I remember it being. The battery of my camera was dying on me, and I wasn't able to get a full grasp of what I was able to enjoy in the small amount of time I spent with this North Dakotan. I could only imagine what I was able to do on a full powered battery.

She wondered if taking pictures of women's feet was something that only happens in places like New York and L.A. because she thinks something like that would never happen anywhere in North Dakota. That concept would be almost unheard of over there, she said. She was curious in doing something out of the ordinary, so she accepted the shoot.

She wanted to see what New York was about. New York is simply too fast, too loud, and too much of everything else for her. She enjoys the rush of the city, but not enough to want to ever live there. She prefers the more simple life. I wish more women were like her.

ALWAYS DAKOTA -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

Coming soon will be Nikki Brianna. Nikki will be a star for the Natural Evolution Era. This woman is the reason why this new era is going to take over and why this represents my work and my vision ... reimagined.

What you saw this week was me trying to find a new voice to express my work, though I wasn't quite there at the moment. I sensed I was getting close to finding a new trait, a new signature that refines and redefines my vision. I found it when I saw Nikki walking though Central Park one Sunday evening and approached her right there on the spot, being that I only had a few seconds to work with to get her attention.

Why am I calling this the Natural Evolution Era? I dropped subtle clues here and there throughout the last week without making them seem like clues, if that makes sense. These will help lay the foundation of what's to come. But to answer the question, the shoot with Nikki will give you the answer.

In the beginning, it was a typical shoot of mine, the one with Nikki. But just about everything it did, it did well. It was well coordinated, exciting, and it brought a new lease on life in my enjoyment of going up to random strangers and getting them to remove their shoes for me.

More on Nikki when I present the official unveiling next month.

-National

[ October 07, 2019, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links