Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Mr. National:

Two words for now,

THANK YOU. [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

Two words for now: you're welcome! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I I were president, all pregnant women would have federally funded footrubs. We're just the guys to contract that service.

[Cheers]

quote:
Tortured Lullaby: The smile hides some unhappiness indeed. You captured the poignancy well.

She kept to herself in the beginning of the shoot. But she started to open up to me about her life and whatever situation/predicament she was in in the second half of the shoot. Sometimes she would talk about it, other times she would try to forget about her personal dilemmas with various other topics that seemed a lot more fun and exciting for her. It was a form of escape from her real-world life.

We spent a couple of hours talking with each other after the shoot was over because she felt a special connection with me and she was grateful that she was in a totally different world with me.

I hope that things are much better for her now. I really do.

quote:
I noticed that in some shots she's wearing a wedding ring, but in others she's not. Did she purposely take it off at some point?

She did.

quote:
As an aside--it's very impressive that you've been able to get this latest batch of girls to pose their asses outright.

[Big Grin]

[ May 28, 2015, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Fantastic to read your comments about Special Kaye, talking about her high arches. I love that. Would you recall more of what she said. Example, if she said guys are into her feet because there high arched?

Thank you.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^

Before me, no other guy said anything to her about her feet that would've made her think if the person had a such a fetish. However, she does have a girl-friend who loves her own feet and is always saying things about how special and nice she thinks they are. Special Kaye was thinking about her throughout the shoot and how jealous she (the other girl) would get upon hearing about the foot fetish shoot I had with her.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

It's been awhile since we've had any updates. I know he's probably busy with life, but just hope our friend Mr. National is ok.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet collection [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Nice feet collection [Smile]

Thank you. Glad that you like what you see.

quote:
[Bump]

It's been awhile since we've had any updates. I know he's probably busy with life, but just hope our friend Mr. National is ok.

There's nothing to worry about, I'm doing just fine. [Smile] When I'm ready, I will show more pictures.

-National

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

quote:
[Bump]

There's nothing to worry about, I'm doing just fine. [Smile] When I'm ready, I will show more pictures.

-National

[Thumbs Up]

Take your time. [Cool]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

It was a bit chilly on this day and her feet were getting cold towards the end of the shoot.

We have here a woman who was just enjoying the afternoon at the Park, trying to improve on her French by reading an autobiography written in that language. I first saw her from a distance. I knew going into the approach that she was going to be with someone else because I saw her talking to someone. But from my vantage point, I couldn't see who she was talking to. Perhaps I thought she was talking to her mother? I don't quite remember who I was thinking of. I think the reason I thought of her mother was because there was a children's playground just a few feet away from her and whoever she was talking to, she was looking in the direction of where the children were playing. Perhaps the mom was looking after a younger sibling of her's (the model who I was about to shoot)?

So I go up to her and introduce myself. She was by herself and I couldn't spot the person she was with. She seemed perfectly fine with the idea of me taking pictures of her feet. So I'm thinking that if she's fine with this, then so will the other person, whoever that happens to be. After talking to her for a few minutes, trying to get to know her a bit, I was still waiting for the other person to appear in our conversation. Just as I started to take photos of her, I asked her if she was with anyone.

"Yes, my father."

Right when she told me that, that was when her father saw what was going on between myself and his one and only daughter. He walked up to us. I thought he was going to ask us a whole bunch of questions. I mean, he did ask a number of questions to me, but not in the sense where it felt like he was interrogating me. Instead, he was curious more than anything, wanting to know why someone out of the blue would take interest in his daughter's feet? His daughter started to explain what was going on and I filled in the rest of the blanks for her.

After that was over, the father wanted to shake my hand as we exchanged names. He then told me what his daughter's name was as if he was giving her away to me and he told me to treat her well. You'll be able to see her father in about five of the pictures in this gallerie.

DEMURE MADAME -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j9dee7lon45d8aun1f8pr04p9qc26t8p
SIZE 8.5 (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK)

[ October 08, 2019, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

An incredibly hard-working woman, someone who has a whole lot going for herself. Words that immediately come to mind when those closest to her think of her are friendly, very ambitious, and highly, highly respected within her line of work and among those who don't work with her but who are very proud of her because they care and have love for her.

At the time I saw her, she was already lying on her back on the grass, going through her phone. A few minutes into the shoot, I learned that someone she had known (but now close enough to consider him a friend) for years had just been taken to the hospital after suffering a heart attack. She saw the whole thing happen, not too long before I got to that area of the park. She kept going though her phone to tell others what had happened and to see if she could get any updates on the guy's condition. I don't know if he ever survived it, but I certainly hope he had and is taking some precautions to better monitor his daily routine.

--

She had just finished playing a game of tennis. That was her first big sporting activity after having surgery done to her knee that she severely damaged from a skiing accident. She felt great about her outing and was glad that things can return to the way they were.

Among her hobbies, one of them is beekeeping.

The name I gave her refers to the fact that she first played tennis, then went to lie on the grass to relax. It also reflects the fact that the game was first played on grass back in the 1800s.

LAWN TENNIS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/shl5zazuw97w5goid8jqddj3bem9hafa
SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

*I will show the second-half of the shoot later this week.*

----

For this next women, the initials I've given her is the scientific abbreviation to the word Megapascal. It's named in reference to French mathematician, physicist, and inventor Blaise Pascal. It's very fitting that this introduction ties in quite nicely with who we're about to meet because based on the textbook she was studying from, she is destined and very determine to pursue a lucrative career in mathematics and/or physics. She was more specific to me with what her ideas were after she gets her Masters, but I can't remember what that was exactly.

If you want to have an idea of what's discussed in her textbook that she was studying from throughout the shoot, here it is and knock yourself out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_of_materials

It's quite remarkable that she is able to translate all of that into English because the average person would read all of that and not be able to know with to do with the information. If you were to skim through that book, you might come across a passage that reads something like ...

The electromagnetic thermonuclear fissionable atom-powered explosive creates tension. The detonation of that the hydraulic expression results in spontaneous redox reaction. Graphical construction for a material that deforms homogeneously ... is a solution that contains Mn+ ions in which M is the arbitrary metal.

Indeed! Spoken like a scholar.

--

All kidding around aside, I met her on a Wednesday afternoon. As I walked in one direction, I was able to catch her out of the corner of my eye as she was climbing some rocks to get to the spot where she ultimately sat. I liked her casual wear, as it suggested that she was either extremely busy running errands around the city or busy jogging not too long before she decided to settle down to catch up on her studies. Or both.

I liked her Plane Jane look and her very unassuming demeanor and outlook towards life. She does not strike anyone as someone who's pretentious or disdainful. By the way, I don't have a problem with women who are pompus. I'm simply saying that she doesn't possess those qualities.

Not too long after she made herself comfortable, that's was my cue to make a new friend. She was very welcoming to me and the two of us sat there, going about our own business as if this is something we do with each other all the time.

And if anyone is keeping score, she is into Marvel Comics based on the shirt she wore that day. I suppose that makes sense only because those superheros are more likely to study the topics that she's trying to master herself, moreso than the superheros on the DC side of the equation. I'm more of a DC guy, myself, but whatever.

She's a pretty nice person and I thought she was pretty cool.

-  -  -

[MPa] -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c3vaew5rgkv2nt67ohqxyp6g77lfjquv
SIZE 6 (US), 3.5 (UK), 37 (EUR)

[ October 08, 2019, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely glad to see that you're back and I'm definitely looking forward to see what more you have in store for us this week. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work once again.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ October 08, 2019, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories you have for all three women. Each one has a life of it's own and that's why I love reading your material.

That was pretty sweet deal that you got the girl's father to sign off on the idea of letting you take pictures of her feet. I always thought that someone like a girl's father would be very, very protective of his daughter. But if there was a smooth operator who can pull that stunt off, it would be you.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

Presenting another woman whose feet possess the qualities that I most certainly look for in a woman, right alongside Special Kaye, to name a few. One of the great things about doing this is that you never know when you're going to come across a woman who has the kind of feet that is specialty made to fit your preference, your tastes, the kind of feet that "speaks" to you in the way that only you can understand it. And when the rest of the woman looks the part that appeals most to your senses, then what you have is a dream that's to come true.

Now I can understand if what you prefer most is a woman who doesn't look quite like her or someone who has the feet that can be described differently, but in my specific case, someone like her is a woman that stands out.

--

She was taking a whole bunch of selfies as I first spotted her from a distance. As I got closer to her, she still couldn't help but to admire herself by fixing her hair and taking more photos of herself. I decided to have a little fun with her to get her attention. As she was taking more selfies, I photobombed her by standing about ten feet in the backround, holding a pose like a guy would if he was a participant in a bodybuilding contest. It worked. She turned around to see if who she saw in the photo was actually for real. She smiled when she saw me and that's how I knew that my presence was welcomed. I walked right up to her and sat right next to her and asked what brought her to the park.

She's preparing to start a career in cosmetology as a student in one of those beauty schools in the City. Her classes didn't start until later in the day, so she decided to get lost in Central Park and wander into a world of her own imagination. Being that her goal is to make others look good, I asked if she pays special attention to how she handles the care of her feet?

"My feet? Definitely.  - Why?"

Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we?

When the moment came for her to remove her sneakers, I was expecting to see feet that were pretty nice, but not as nice as the way they actually looked! The fact that I didn't catch a heart attack upon seeing them right in front of me can be described as a miracle! I think the reason I didn't was because the will to live long enough to enjoy the fruits of my labor was even greater.

In the middle of the shoot, a group of tourists from Oklahoma happened to be walking by. They stopped in their tracks and looked on to see what in the world was going on between myself and this model. The whole thing seemed alien to them. So one of the guys in the group kept inching closer and closer to us, trying to make sense of it all. He finally asked the girl in his southern accent, "So ya'll's a foot model?" I don't think he pronounced the "d" in "model", but I knew what he was trying to say. Seeing something like this was totally new to him, and he could understand that with her being as pretty as she is, why I would take pictures of her feet. He actually went as far as to call her a Goddess. Then had to go back to his wife and the other folks who were with him. His wife wasn't close enough to hear him shower the model with that compliment. She (meaning the woman I was shooting) kind of laughed it off and thought it was cute.

As far as how she felt about me, she was totally open to the fact that I would be interested in her feet. She liked spending the time we had at the park.

-  -

ALLURE ICONICA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2p7ple04sjoe5pwoqb3saig3mlmgrnhu
SIZE 9 (US), 6.5 (UK), 40 (EUR)

----

I will return within the next 24 hours with more women to share with all of you.

[ December 08, 2019, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you mean to tell me that this Allure girl is breathing the same air as WE are? The ladies in the bar would think that she's so hot that they'll ask me to remove her so that they'll have a chance.

When that farmer from Oklahoma called her a goddess, how can anyone disagree with that? The only reason he walked up to you guys was because he never saw anything that looked like that except on TV! He couldn't believe that women like Allure Iconica was actually breathing the same air as he was! He sworn he saw an angel.

National, this woman looks amazing. She's probably the best looking girl we'll see today. This is beautiful.

[ July 04, 2015, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: caseman ]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, National, great work as usual! On this page, for me, I thought Demure Madame's feet were the best. Amazing arches and they looked so soft!

BTW: you switched to IMAGEBAM, didn't you? So much better!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links