Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every once in a while I come across someone who is just like this woman. The name I've given her goes hand in hand with the book she was reading and her strong belief system to support the sermon delivered by its author. You can click on an image in her gallerie where you can read the title of that book.

At first I misunderstood the purpose of the book based on its title, thinking that she was a devil worshiper in-training. She laughed at that idea, telling me that the book will help her get closer to Jesus by not falling for the Devil's deceiving tactics, about how he's a wolf disguised in sheep's clothing.

--

We talked to each other for a few minutes before the shoot started. She's studying to become a cardiologist, and after years and years, it's only a matter of time before she is a finally a recipient on an MD specializing in that field of medical care. Going in, I thought she was studying for her next exam or something because the book was thick enough to help her cover all the bases she needed to know about heat attacks and strokes. Nope. Instead, she was catching up on her studies that had nothing to do with medicine. But when you know the heart more than you know the back of your hand, like she does, there's always the time to devote your studies to something else. That was part of her reason for why she was on that book.

I was hoping that she wasn't going to go on some soliloquy about the greatness of Jesus because I'm never in the mood for that. Good thing she never did. Just about everything we talked about had nothing to do with that book.

--

She's another person who likes to stay quiet. I guess when your life is devoted to prayer and relentless studying on your university exams, you can't have much for a social night life. She is a very sweet person and is someone who is willing to lend you a helping hand in time of need.

-  -  -  -  -

SEVENTH CREED -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9qade83jj4kxi02mn1y5n09cuam4b3ol
SIZE 7 (US), 4.5 (UK), 38 (EUR)

[ October 17, 2019, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ October 17, 2019, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as always, man.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an unusual callus pattern on her. Not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it. Wonder if it's due to over pronation? Did you ask her about it?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icarus ...
She does jog for many several miles quite often throughout the park. I thought about incorporating that into the story originally, but decided to leave that part out.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
The weather felt particularly nice on this day, a perfect opportunity that had many people taking advantage by spending most of their times away from their homes and workplaces. I love taking my time at Central Park because I get to enjoy the sights of seeing people reading books on the grass, playing softball, picnicking, parents keeping a close eye on their rugrats as they run around without a purpose. And if one looks closely enough, you just might find someone easel painting.

She was well into her artwork before I got there. The fact that the bare soles of her feet were already facing in my direction was enough to make me stop suddenly because I wasn't paying attention to anything that was from a distance from me at that moment. The sight of her taking her time in enjoying what she loves to do caught me completely by surprise. I cannot remember another time where I was caught more off guard than that.

There was an immediate rush running through my blood because my senses were became hypersensitive, my heart began racing. I was running short on oxygen suddenly and I had to take a deep breath and collect my composure before I took another step closer to her.

-  -  -

She thought my idea of wanting to take pictures of her feet right then and there while she continue to paint was so imaginative and original that she had to take me up on the offer. The whole thing would be "very original" and "truly organic" for the two of us (meaning myself and this woman), she said as she was trying to make sense of what was about to happen here.

I let the model play the part of herself, and she grew comfortable in her role even with the photographer present. She's very earthy, a person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, and imagination. She's not someone who is restricted by other people's opinion and accepts everything for what they are and just goes on with her day.

Oil painting is her passion. She has a quick-study technique that makes her break down the process into simple steps that's comfortable for her to handle.

-

The shoot had to come to an end when it was time to put her flats back on her feet.

FLOWER MOOD -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rmbvnx7ca152rd3tp62zbv71r5vqj07b
SIZE 10 (US), 7.5 (UK), 42 (EUR)

[ October 17, 2019, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! Would have liked to see her painting as well. I love the way you put these together.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I love the way you put these together.

So do I.

I loved how you showcased the Japanese girl. Seventh Creed seems like a person you can bring home to mom, and Flower Mood seems so down to earth. That phrase gets thrown around way too often, but if there was ever a time to use that phrase to describe someone, this would be the time.

A true magician when it comes to outdoor picture taking. Thanks, National, for spoiling us with these women and your talents.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I want to thank you all for your comments. They always make me go back to the times I did the shoots and relive the fun and great moments that I've shared with these ladies. It's very nice to read what your feelings are with these women.

I really enjoy the times I spend when I'm out there. From the moment I enter the park, to the moment I organize the stories and galleries, to the moment where I read your responses feels complete and special.

Thanks so much!

-National

--------------------
 -

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you usually have no idea what you will find inside a pair of closed-toe footwear when you meet your subjects. But it was definitely a pleasure to see Immune Soap and Seventh Creed had no nail polish on their toes. Also, both girls had big toe shapes I found appealing, especially SC's.

The contrasts were nice to see too: short nail beds versus longer nail beds, supple feet versus feet with more character, lower arches versus higher arches. I also liked IS's toe hair. Hair on the big toes, I can handle. Hairy legs, I cannot handle. I have my limits when it comes to "The Fly" look.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flower Mood has terrific soles and ankles. Great poses and shots as always, my friend.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Early one evening.

This woman was already lying on the grass when I saw her for the first time. She was lying on her back and I wasn't sure if she was asleep because she had her sunglasses on, blocking my view as to whether her eyes were actually closed. I didn't get too close to her and made my choice to move on and find someone else, assuming that she was asleep. Walking away from her was kind of a downer for me because her feet were already out of her sneakers and her soles looked so good to me as from the distance I walked past her, thinking how great it would've been to actually get close to her feet.

It wasn't too long after deciding to leave her where she was and walking away from her, that's when she sat up. She told me as the shoot began that she was never asleep, but staring into the sky instead. I suppose she was thinking about nothing in particular when the sky was the only thing available to her sight as she lied on the grass earlier.

What harm is there in taking pictures of someone's feet? Apparently she saw no harm in that, and apparently I agreed.

Speaking in Spanish was our only means of communication because she didn't know any English. She was a visitor from Spain and she was relieved to know that she was able to have a decent conversation with someone who can speak that language as well.

--

The apostrophe in the first word of her name is there because without it, you would pronounce Real in English. It's placement in the middle of the word is my way of getting you to pronounce that word in Spanish instead, which means the same thing in English anyway.

-  -  -

RE'AL BARCELONA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ksigju23tk6yedu09zo8mmy1g29fu6af
SIZE 8 (US), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (UK)

[ October 17, 2019, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ October 17, 2019, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I was pleasantly surprised by Barcelona's blue toes, thanks for getting so many shots of those. I gotta love those Iberian girls. Was she shot in autumn or early spring?

--------------------
-hyp

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Was she shot in autumn or early spring?

Early spring.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links