Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » High arched cutie shows her size 10 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High arched cutie shows her size 10 feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl responded to an ad I posted online and said she was interested in a foot fetish shoot but doesn't have much experience. We exchanged emails and set up a date to shoot. She was very easy to work with, professional, and puncture. She told she has done a few "foot related" shoots before, such as getting her feet lightly tickled in public. As you will see from the pictures, she has extremely high arches for those big size 10s. Her feet are super soft and wrinkly, and who knows what goes on in a foot man's mind when he sees those [Wink] . We started off with some basic foot poses and then I asked her how ticklish she was. She said "find out yourself" and that is where the fun begins. Midway through the tickling session I just had to worship those big feet and I started nibbling her feet and she bursts into insane laughter. I started to suck her toes one by one and she didn't seem to mind. Apparently this is her first ever foot worship experience. She also presses her big feet on my face later and smothers me with them lol. I uploaded one video already, more to come very soon.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] you are the man and I love blondes. Great work,
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's gorgeous, I would love to shoot with her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry if this is nosy, but what do you use for posting ads? craigslist or backpage?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow, she's gorgeous, I would love to shoot with her...

That could happen lol.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
sorry if this is nosy, but what do you use for posting ads? craigslist or backpage?

I use both. Are you trying to find models through the internet?

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Thanks for the comments guys. More pics of Whitney.

-  -  -

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
quote:

Oh wow I thought it was a trade secret. lol I myself have thought about it, but I think I'm in the wrong location (NC).

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
quote:

Oh wow I thought it was a trade secret. lol I myself have thought about it, but I think I'm in the wrong location (NC).
haha I doubt there are any secrets. I mean you could always try to approach girls on the street or even message random women on facebook, but I'm sure the success rate of that isn't that high, especially if you tell the the truth about where the videos are for [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] lol.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links