Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Latina beauty size 10.5s (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latina beauty size 10.5s
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me introduce to you Estrella. A woman I met by chance one day. We were both waiting at the bus stop for a long time and made eye contact. The first thing I notice is how tall and fit she is. She is dressed very nicely and stylishly. To my surprise she actually turns around and asks me why hasn't the bus arrived yet lol. I told it can often be late and the arrival times can be inaccurate at times. I decided to pursue it a bit further and got into a bit of small talk with her. She seemed pretty easy going so I figured, why not. I complemented her on her shoes and told her I'm working on a website comprised of female feet. She said interesting, tell me more. We talked a bit more about it and she was open to doing a shoot. Nice side job she said lol. A few days later she comes over for a shoot. As you will see in the pictures, she has great looking feet and she comes in these colored stockings that just drove me crazy. She has a great look overall and knows how to move her feet. A brief summary for now, uploading her first videos right now. More to come!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply stunning again man. I loooove the latinas! Did you get a whiff?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we see the tops of her feet? Her toes and soles look delish!! [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latino soles can't be beat [Wink]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TomFoot:
Latino soles can't be beat [Wink]

100% correct [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:

Thanks, I did a bit more than whiffing [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Can we see the tops of her feet? Her toes and soles look delish!! [Drool]

Going to try find some pics of her toes and tops of her feet, and I'll post them.

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Two videos of Estrella are up. More to come and let me know what you guys think! Thank you.

-  -  -

--------------------

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy sexy soles!!! Nice job

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

ucflyeah, here are the toe/top pics. New videos of Estrella and other models will be up tonight.

-  -  -  -

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
ucflyeah, here are the toe/top pics. New videos of Estrella and other models will be up tonight.

-  -  -  -

Man, they're lovely just like I thought. She's a doll all around!! Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:

Thanks, I did a bit more than whiffing [Wink]
You da man!!! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

[Wu]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - great find! And her soles look great with stockings.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Thanks guys. New video of Estrella is up.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links