Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Size 12 wide mall latina rough soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 12 wide mall latina rough soles
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was walking through the mall parking lot when i saw this couple. The woman was very tall and had loud flip flops on. When she walked by i could see that she had thick rough soles and decided to ask if she would pose her feet for my camera. Her husband did not mind. Here is the result.

-  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FinalFeetGuy
Board Regular
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FinalFeetGuy   Email FinalFeetGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some sexy big soles. Were her feet already that dirty or did you have her walking around barefoot?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were in that exact condition. Did not have much time to film!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FinalFeetGuy
Board Regular
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FinalFeetGuy   Email FinalFeetGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah I was wondering that ever since I bought the clip and was hoping there would be a second clip with her walking around barefoot. It took balls to request this with her husband there, I wonder if he would've allowed you to clean her soles off.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links