Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol [Big Grin] . Initially couldn't play it with the standard android player so just downloaded an external app (VLC [Thumbs Up] ) to play it. Wouldn't go outta my way to do this but have been a fan of your work for years so had to check it out. Cool, seemed a bit creepy on the slow-mos but that's just me. I would really like to see more of these vids of you interactions please [Fingers Crossed]

Good to hear your voice [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's amazing that some androids still have problems with mp4 videos given that mp4 is the most popular and widely supported format on the web, and how so many fans are vocal about android supposedly being better than apple. I like VLC too over Windows media player.

There are more of these videos on the website as I've begun recording all my cold approaches. Check it out. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is some really good stuff GGN, thanks for sharing.

The new camera definitely adds a fun and unique element to your site. It gives the viewer the general idea of how the pick-up went down. Contrary to what many believe, this stuff isn't rocket science. Many would be amazed at what they can achieve, if they simply start by saying, "Hello." To quote another member, "You can't expect any darts to stick if you don't throw any in the first place."

There's no one end all, be all formula for getting a girl to show you her feet. It's no different than what it would be if you were trying to obtain her phone number. No one magic pick-up line, no magical phrase, word, etc. Every set may call for a different approach, depending on your environment and the circumstances.

I think a reason why many guys may possibly feel intimidated, and a key error they make, is because they know what their ulterior motives are and what they want to get from the girl. As a result, they are looking too many steps ahead and sexualizing the girl, forgetting that she's a person first and foremost, just as you are, and that you have to approach her as a person first and treat her as such.

[ June 05, 2015, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I see you've used the term "set", you gotta be a gamer or a PUA. Reason I know coz from time to time I like listening to Tyler of RSD and some of his colleagues as I like listening to motivational material in general [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's true, you can't succeed if you don't participate, and it also helps to be outcome independent. If it doesn't work out, I just keep walking, looking for the next girls.

I don't consider it to be a numbers game however, like going after every girl with 10 toes. Odds are far higher being more selective, and being able to spot opportunities based on intuition.

I'd never heard about any of that game stuff though when I started going up to random girls on the beach with a camera 12 years ago.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Here's another good one.

I saw this hot soccer mom on the boardwalk with some guy who I thought was probably her boyfriend or husband, so I approached her indirectly through him, then invited her to pose once I got them laughing.

She said that her feet were cute, but that she had a foot phobia. "You do? Well maybe I can help you get over it", I teased. Then we sat down in the grass nearby so that she could peel off her shoes and socks to show me her bare soles.

See for yourself->

-

adding the rest of the photos and videos to the website tomorrow

--------------------
 -
website
clips

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice addition with the soccer mom. I love how one minute she states "I have a feet phobia," and literally the next minute, she finds herself untying her grey Adidas sneakers, peeling off her socks and putting her sweaty bare soles on full display in public for all to see.

Part of what I find amusing about the whole thing and like as a result of it, is the fact that the girls' feet are usually sweaty and not in pristine (from their perspective) condition. Take the soccer mom for instance. She states that she has a foot phobia, so I'm certain even showing her feet when they were fresh out of the shower for instance would be one thing for her. But to put them on full display fresh out of shoes and socks is another.

Smooth move with approaching and opening conversation with the male first. Many guys wouldn't think of it being that obviously the intended target would be a female, so the point of "wasting time" conversing with a male is moot to them, but it actually makes you come across as less of a threat so to speak to both the male and female when you get the approval of the male first. Gain approval from the de facto "leader(s)" in a certain social group, and the others will tend to follow the actions of the leader like sheep.

I don't really consider myself a PUA or a gamer at all actually, I'm just a regular guy. I do concur though that a lot of PUA's or successful males are more motivational than anything. Rather than actually exclusively teaching you how to attract women, they teach you that the most important thing is to like and be comfortable with yourself, and once you accomplish that, then the ladies will essentially follow your lead. You have to accept, like and be comfortable with yourself first before you can expect someone else to accept, like and be comfortable with you.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has it really been 12 years? Wow. Man, time flies.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Yeah season 1 2004, 2015 season 12...! time flies indeed. But I'm just getting warmed up [Big Grin]

Sure enough, the hot soccer mom in the above video said they'd just driven 12 hours from out of state. That's the beauty of surprise photo shoots; keeps things real.

Seems common sense that you'd want to talk to everyone in the group, not just the girl you're after.

Another thing sometimes overlooked is being too serious, lacking connection. Girls like being fun and flirtacious, feeling sexy and special.

Sometimes I'll invite a different girl other than the the obvious hottest one to pose. Then as we're sitting down I'll say, "Hey you're welcome to join us too if you want."

Whereas the group is so used to the usual dynamic of guys going straight for their hot friend that you might get blown off otherwise.

Studying is one thing, but like you say, actually getting out and practicing theoretical knowledge is where progress happens.

Ironically it's the endless preparation and unrealistic expectation of perfection before feeling ready to engage that keeps many from ever taking the first step.

All depends on your goals though, everyone is in it for something a little different.

Me, I just like hot girls bare feet,

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Studying is one thing, but like you say, actually getting out and practicing theoretical knowledge is where progress happens.

Ironically it's the endless preparation and unrealistic expectation of perfection before feeling ready to engage that keeps many from ever taking the first step."

Sage words.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^Agreed [Hump]

--------------------

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goodguyneighbor - a true inspiration [Bow Down]
Also 12 years!!! I remember seeing your stuff in high school it just doesn't seem that long ago!! lol Very informative stuff also, very interesting how gaming and PUA has come into this. I was just thinking the other day as my friend was telling me how he had been developing over the last 2 years with his PUA technique that there are a lot of good point in there that can be applied to us foot guys. The blueprint is there

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a fantastic twist to your videos GGN. Showing the lead up to the feet really heightens the overall experience and creates a bond with the girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if this style quickly becomes everyone's favourite!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Thanks Sol. Just doing what I've always been doing, but now you can ride along on my shoulder [Evil Grin]

Thanks Fmuk, Robotron, and Footlong,

Yeah I would say in major metropolitan areas such as Los Angeles, or London, one would be able to easily meet a much wider variety of women out in public than say through modeling agencies, dating sites, ads, etc...

I've always found scheduling appointments to be majorly time consuming compared to the sheer ease of just walking up and talking to all the cute girls who are all over the place here. Most have had no modeling experience and love posing just for fun.

Most women are not available to be contacted in any fashion by strangers online, don't browse ads, and have never actually seriously considered modeling, besides for friends.

Even with apps like tinder and social media, the percentage of people who end up actually meeting in person after all the chatting, is low.

By far the most effective way to display your personality is in person. That's where good cold approach skills come in handy.

Not necessarily as in cheesy pickup lines like, "Hi how's it going?", or canned openers such as, "Hi my name is_____", but just by being genuinely interesting and engaging.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Good points GGN.

Social media, tinder, dating sites, chat rooms, seem to be the way to go now for most people to initiate conversation with a random stranger and then subsequently set up a meeting date. And those are indeed the times now. However, even after all the chatting, there is still some trepidation because you don't fully "know" the person you were chatting with. As a result, actual in person meetings that would otherwise follow, are low.

There's no better way to channel and display your true personality than in person. The other person can hear the inflection in your voice, you can hear the inflection in their voice, you can use hand gestures, etc. Absolutely no barriers.

It's true, most "pick-up lines" tend to be recycled, tedious statements that cute girls have undoubtedly heard countless times from potential suitors. Typically, one "magical" opening line isn't going to keep the girl engaged the entire time.

Keep up the excellent work. [Thumbs Up]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links