Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ironically some of the most overused pickup lines are along the lines of, "Hi what's your name?" and "You're so pretty"...(gag).

Many common phrases that people think of as 'natural' things to say are actually some of the most canned stuff out there if you think about it.

Another thing commonly seen is 'milking the opener'. You see a guy walk up to some girls, he says his clever line, and it seems to work for minute, so he keeps going with it, and then... the energy starts to flag and it becomes needy, game over, girls blow him off.

Better to cut it at a high point and stack right into what's next.

A good opener would be one that is genuinely interesting, serves as a vehicle to display your personality, and as a gateway for followup conversation into other topics.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Author's Homepage   Email ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I've got to give it to you, your technique is really cool. So if I was going to a theme park and I wanted to smell a random girl's feet, what kind of stuff would I say to get her to let me do it?
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, but as mentioned numerous times, there are no magic pickup lines.

Often times you may find that people are hardly listening to a word you're saying in fact, because they're so distracted by the manner in which you're speaking and your body language.

If you are at all shy, nervous, or embarrassed, that will totally overshadow whatever you say.

Women especially, are very perceptive of non verbal cues such as body language, perceived intent, and tone of voice.

Words are mainly a vehicle to display your fun confident non-needy engaging personality.

Best case scenario, you're so interesting to be around, that she's the one chasing you.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree. As has been mentioned several times, I also feel that openers should just be a vehicle merely to convey your personality. It's not necessarily a "pick-up" line. There's no one magical phrase that's going to automatically get you the girl in every situation. What's natural as you said, actually comes across as being "routine" to most females being that it is the natural thing to say, so it becomes overused.

I've seen countless examples of guys milking an opener, and it's part of the reason why I don't believe in one end all be all pick-up line. Once you get the hook with the opener, you have to take it somewhere.

Even though it's from a film and obviously scripted, I've always felt a good example that actually isn't too far off on how an actual solid pick-up should go down was displayed in "Wedding Crashers" when Owen Wilson's character first met Rachel McAdams's character at the wedding. Indirect opener that delineates one's personality, perfect introduction of one's self, excellent lead of the conversation, nice tone of voice, etc.

End result: She found him so intriguing and interesting that she was the one following him around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPCx7gwG6k0

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Author's Homepage   Email ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, that's given me some good ideas.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I've always felt a good example that actually isn't too far off on how an actual solid pick-up should go down was displayed in "Wedding Crashers" when Owen Wilson's character first met Rachel McAdams's character at the wedding.
Indirect opener that delineates one's personality, perfect introduction of one's self, excellent lead of the conversation, nice tone of voice, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPCx7gwG6k0

End result: She found him so intriguing and interesting that she was the one following him around.

Yes! Excellent example.
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

I saw this pretty girl with really beautiful eye catching sandals cruising down the boardwalk with some guy I guessed must be her boyfriend.

But once I started talking to them, the guy bailed out. Turns out he wasn't her boyfriend at all, just some random dude that had approached her just before I had and was trying to hit on her.

Once I rolled up, he handed her off to me and took off->

-

720p 1080p 2160p

--------------------
 -
website
clips

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-
 -

-
 -

[ July 30, 2015, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-

-

[ August 04, 2015, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great addition! Love that polish on her too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

I stopped this cute couple on the beach for a hi-def closeup look at his girlfriend's beautiful bare soles.

The guy was well over 6 foot tall, but agreeable enough once I got them laughing, not too difficult.

At first he kept remarking that feet are weird, but then he started to get it once he saw his girl in 'the pose', having fun, posing like a model.

She said they've never really discussed her feet before, but he chimed in to say that he did like how small they are and her pinky toes.

She did have some particularly beautiful sweaty bare soles, straight out of her cute shoes with no socks. Former cheerleader.

Apparently he'd met her on a Caribbean vacation and brought her back to California with him.

Then he thanked me and said that he was looking forward to seeing her pictures on the website.

Thanks for sharing bro.

the video taped proof... or it never happened... --->

-

720p 1080p 2160p

--------------------
 -
website
clips

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
the video taped proof... or it never happened...

I've always said that the best foot troopers out there are the ones who consistently provide the video proof of their real life encounters. This is definitely what separates the talkers from the do-ers. You're also constantly reinventing yourself and this keeps you ahead of the game. Keep up the great work in the field, as it inspires those of us who like real-life women's feet! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
he was looking forward to seeing her pictures on the website.

Full transparency is always a great way to help one's credibility in the field and it's obvious why these complete strangers always trust your suggestions -- you are always on point and have nothing to hide from these models [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome thread!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

She had some really cool shoes; the main reason why I picked her.

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links