Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cold approach Street Pickups filmed start to finish- welcome to California
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite part is the very moment their shoes come off, revealing what was hidden inside.

It's always best when they are the real authentic shoes that they've genuinely been wearing around all day.

-

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing I'd packed the ultra hd cameras, because it'd be a shame to have to settle for anything less.

-

She'd never before modeled for anything, let alone feet. Photos and videos really do preserve fleeting moments in time, forever.

Most people on the beaches of California are visiting from somewhere else, so I rarely see the same girls twice.

Hot girls are especially good at disappearing in the blink of an eye. Fantastic opportunities are easily lost to hesitation, or wasted on the wrong approach.

It's amazing how frivolous random chance encounters can be. Could have just as easily never happened. But it did. Just for fun.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as always!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife HAS to watch this! Effing SO cool! Best feet vid I have seen in a long time. VERY raw! ROCK on man! [Cool]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Yeah, you never know when some random guy could surprise you and your wife while you're out in public [Big Grin]

Let us know what she thinks [Thumbs Up]

welcome to California

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Cold approaching random strangers is all about personality and having fun in the moment, for both model, and photographer.

I knew this girl in the socks was CBF material as soon as I walked up to her and some friends.

Sure enough, as you can see in the video below, the moment it was revealed that her bare soles were to be the main focus -->

-

720p 1080p 2160p

--------------------
 -
website
clips

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Cold approaching random strangers is all about personality and having fun in the moment, for both model, and photographer.

I totally dug the part where you handed her your card right from the start!

And lemme tellya dude, I've literally been trained by some of the best pickup artists in the world and have employed their talents to my own personal exploits, and I definitely have to hand it to you... because when it comes to feet pickup artistry, I've not seen any business concept with the same high percentage of success as CaliforniaBeachFeet, especially paired with the level of transparency that you also infuse in your real-life techniques! Major props!! [Thumbs Up]

It just goes to show that a great personality and a fun, off-the-cuff attitude is critical in a man's ability to get women to indulge his domain. You've absolutely nailed it in the feet world time and time again.

I can only imagine the number of fetishists who would definitely sign-up for seminars if you were ever willing to host foot fetish bootcamps that taught the basics-advanced courses of how to get women to bare their soles. I consider you the feet magician of the decade! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as always GGN. Thanks very much for sharing. [Smile]
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I knew this girl in the socks was CBF material as soon as I walked up to her and some friends.

You're definitely right about that as I could tell by her happy demeanor and willing attitude that you always evoke from these participants! Your PM inbox is full by the way. [Secret]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice, goodguy! This thread is a treasure-trove of great videos, pickups, and feet. [Bow Down] I enjoy coming back here often. Thanks very much again! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Thanks!

Yeah often times the outrageous truth can work to your advantage. Girls like the playful flirtatious confidence of a man who knows what he wants.

Same applies to dating. I can't tell you how many girls I've met through doing this. My current girlfriend also enjoys helping me hunt for more feet.

A lot of guys are so stone cold serious. Walking up to strangers and asking to them to bare their soles is essentially ridiculous.

Here in California we have fun with it.

-

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks!

Yeah often times the outrageous truth can work to your advantage. Girls like the playful flirtatious confidence of a man who knows what he wants.

A lot of guys are so stone cold serious. Walking up to strangers and asking to them to bare their soles is essentially ridiculous.

You're welcome.

Not to mention also utterly awkward. That being the case, I believe being stone cold serious and business like so to speak would only make an already awkward situation, even more awkward and uncomfortable. This doesn't only apply to feet, but often holds true with many social interactions.

I also believe that many foot enthusiasts should have the ability to able to laugh at themselves and be able to handle a few foot related jokes, and take it all in stride without taking it personal.

As you mentioned, many guys would be surprised at how often ridiculous, innocuous, petty truths will work to one's advantage.

Like has been stated countless times, if something just quite frankly isn't a big deal to you and you are able to convey that it's just not a big deal for you, especially when it's something as trivial as having an interest in feet, the probability is higher that the other party won't find it to be a big deal, either.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Exactly. Of all the thousands of girls I've talked to about feet, rarely do I ever hear about these crazy footfetish stereotypes that many guys worry about. Most people don't really know much about it, and mainly base their perceptions on the vibe that you project. How you feel about it, is the most important part.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links