Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Deana Returning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deana Returning
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first met and worked with sweet Deana back in 2010, and I really enjoyed shooting with her. We agreed to shoot again, but as you guys know, sometimes stuff happens, and schedules never line up. etc. I eventually lost touch with Deana, but then I ran into her in the Internet a few days ago, and I quickly sent her a message with my number. She called right back and told me she really enjoys foot fetish work, and that she would be thrilled to work with me again, so we booked a session for Monday. I have posted one pic from every set we did in 2010, in case some of you don't remember her. Deana is very thin, but has an ass that just won't quit, and very soft soles on her size 7 feet. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicios looking soles! Love the curves of her arches and soles as well.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunner!! I love her BIG big toes!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, yes! She is very sexy and I want her feet! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I had to postpone my shoot with Deana tonight, due to a scheduling conflict. I will be booking her sometime next week though. Another bit of good news is that I have booked and awesome mature Russian model with amazing arches, and crazy wrinkled soles, wait until you get a load of her. Meanwhile, here's another shot form Deana's personal portfolio, just to keep you interested.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links