Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Larissa's huge size 12 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Larissa's huge size 12 feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larissa is half Black half Mexican and has huge size 12 feet. I did a few shoots with her back in the day but didn't get a lot of footage. Prior to these shoots she has never heard of foot fetishes before and disliked her big feet because she can't find shoes her size. She usually wears a size 12 but sometimes she needs to go to size 13 because her feet are so wide and meaty. She has incredibly wide soles and high arches and her feet stunk that day after being in sneakers and thick wool socks for hours. She really enjoys pressing her feet on a man's face and likes foot massages. She is a super laid back and chill girl and would almost practically let you do anything to her feet.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larissa has a stern look, yet is still pretty. She must look amazing when she smiles. Her socks tell a story of their own. Glad you gave her a foot massage because her feet have that want to be touched look. [Thumbs Up] Hopefully, you got in some foot worship for the team. Newbies to foot fetish will either love it or hate it.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole shots. Hey, If she likes to press her feet in a man's face, SIGN ME UP! I like her soles. Have her PM me.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you guys like her. More pics.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told you she would look amazing if she smiled...and that wasn't even a full one.

Hey, I didn't know her nails were unpolished. Love that! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larissa is really cute.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Thanks, her footjob video is up and there will be more to come in the future.

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:

How about a foot sniffing/tickling video along the lines of the one you did with Sally? I think that would be cool.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:

How about a foot sniffing/tickling video along the lines of the one you did with Sally? I think that would be cool.
I think it can happen [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:

I think it can happen [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Excellent.  - [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links