Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Would You Rather? - Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would You Rather? - Part 2
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright kids, here we go again. I've had so much fun with the Bri and Cory comparison, that I have decided to do another one.

The next two models aren't very similar in looks, but they both happen to have amazing tiny wrinkled soles. When I first shot with sweet Maria Dulce - I was astounded my how wrinkly her soles are, and how small are those wrinkles. At the time I though I would never see anyone that could challenge her in that department, and then I worked with Vicky and I as again astounded by her soles.

Again the same rules apply: You get to spend one night with one of them, and have your way with their feet, which one would you choose? Maybe those soles are too close to call, so you might want to use face or body as a tie breaker, but remember that you can only have ONE of them. Would you rather have Maria Dulce? Or would you rather have Vicky?

Note: For those of you who have had trouble seeing all my posts, there are two composite pics of the models, so if you only see one, just refresh your browser, and you should be able to see both.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are nice but this time I'm going with Vicky [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard choice, but Mariah.

Patrick

P.S. I had to refresh on this one.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hard choice, but Mariah.

Patrick

P.S. I had to refresh on this one.

You said "hard" - heh, heh, umh, heh, heh...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are mega cuties and either one would be a blast to shoot. Since I can only pick one, I'll (narrowly) go with Vicky.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria Dulce!!!

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links