Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Alice's Size 11's in USA Flag Socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Alice's Size 11's in USA Flag Socks
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Back from vacation and finally able to get this week's update online. It's a few hours later than I usually have it online, but it's here and once again features Alice and her 18 year old, size 11 feet.

This week's set celebrates the Fourth of July with Alice's American Flag socks. Although they're not red, white, and blue, the black and white versions Alice has wrapped around her big feet fit her style so well. When I bought them and she agreed to pose for me, I knew they'd be perfect for her. After shooting it, I knew the set would be a good one for this week!

To all my American friends here, have a safe and happy Fourth of July. To all my non-American friends, have a safe and happy weekend! I hope you all enjoy Alice's newest set. I can't wait to get her back in front of the camera - hopefully soon!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the Soles of Silk Photo of the Week that goes along with this set too: (will change with next update)

Happy Fourth of July!
Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links