Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Vacation w/ Mindee (Samples from 7 Sets)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Vacation w/ Mindee (Samples from 7 Sets)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I mentioned in the Foot Talk section that I was set to take a road trip/mini-vacation with Mindee this week. And while I went into some detail about how that trip went on the Soles of Silk blog (link below), I still wanted to pop on here and show you samples from all 7 sets we did.

Vacation Shoot - Mindee
http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2015/07/vacation-shoot-mindee.html

Although we aimed for 10 shoots, the 7 we were able to take (weather) all came out great. I really love each and every single one we did. Even though I wish we could have gotten in the last 3 set locations in Pittsburgh, Mindee did awesome. And concerning Pittsburgh, you might be able to figure out one of those themes by looking at the 7th set below. It was supposed to be a two parter. LOL!

Patrick

Set #1
Maryland Flag Socks & Hoodie

-

Set #2
World's Oldest Roller Coaster

-

Set #3
Rainbow Stockings & Swirl Lollipops

-

Set #4
Funnel Cake Mix in Shoes

-

Set #5
Cedar Point Beach

-

Set #6
Cleveland Waterfront

-

Set #7
Ravens Fan at Browns Stadium

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that looks like it was fun
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee never disappoints does she?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My word. Those sets are going to get my spooge on the move [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the blog:

quote:
We took the next half an hour after the set was done to clean up, not only Mindee, but the chair, table, and carpet below. I'm guessing it was the first time the hotel's towels were used to clean up funnel cake mix? Only a foot fetish photographer...
Ok, I just have to ask Patrick.... you mean you actually used TOWELS to clean her feet? (and not the old fashioned way--- with your TONGUE! [Tongue] ) [Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greatest vacation ever, can't imagine you did much. At least I wouldn't be able to, walking around with a hard on all day with Mindee next to me. Great pics btw [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee was my first "footgirl" crush and is my fave model to date.. these are alllll insanely sex but i am not kidding when i say the funnel cake set may have made my heart stop for a second.. please tell mindee she is beyond amazing... and if ahe wants lifetime free foot massages i can drive down from nyc lmfao..kidding but not kidding

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now THAT'S a vacation! Great sets, btw...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Love]

Love Mindee, she seems like the marrying type.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links