Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lightskinned Patrician with size 10 feet -- UNMASKED! (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lightskinned Patrician with size 10 feet -- UNMASKED! (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of the page to go to the store. I've shot this very tall, slender lightskinned girl several times in the last five or six years, but this one was a first -- she actually took her shades off! She was having trouble seeing her phone's screen I think as she was texting away the whole time I sat right at her big feet and captured images of them as they wriggled around. Very long feet and a very a long neck ... I was dying! I even finally got confirmation that she knew what I was doing....

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1317 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links