Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Co-Worker size 10s - beautiful blue toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Co-Worker size 10s - beautiful blue toes
Misterboner
Board Regular
Member # 49005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misterboner   Email Misterboner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet my co-worker and her amazing size 10s... I'm her "foot benefactor." We have an arrangement: I take care of the pedicures, she takes care of me with all sorts of feet shenanigans.
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice arrangement you have there, she has fantastic feet.
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet/toes! I was thinking of proposing the same arrangement with a girl I know. I'm fairly sure she at least do some modeling.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some sexy feet. Tell us more about these adventures.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope whenever I shoot a woman with size 10 feet, they look like this. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misterboner
Board Regular
Member # 49005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misterboner   Email Misterboner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little story to go with the photos...

She's going to be reading your comments as well. Feel free to get detailed and dirty [Wink]

We've been working on a project together recently and have been able to get away to an out-of-the-way office where we're a bit secluded. As soon as we're alone, she knows what I like... The feet go in my lap. She always wears the sexiest open toe heels too. One day she was wearing shoes that are easy to get on and off, so off they came and my hands went to work. She has the softest skin on her feet and she's very athletic so her feet and toes are super agile. It's amazing to feel her toes and feet move with my hands. As I'm giving her a foot massage, the thrill of getting caught mixed with having her feet to myself had my cock virtually tearing through my pants. I was able to plant a few kisses all over her feet and toes. (I'm working her up to full worship...) as I was massaging one foot, the other was busy rubbing my cock through my pants. It was easy for her to get full stokes once I oriented my dick in my pants so that she could get the full length. We switched feet a few times and she's a natural. Her toes expertly gripped and stroked my cock through my pants as I came closer and closer to orgasm. I began to sweat and she knew what was about to happen. She looked me straight in the eye and said "you can cum now, I'm going to let you" and continued stroking as I filled my pants with cum. I could feel her toes pushing on my cock with each spasm as my cum shot into my pants. It felt like a gallon, luckily I was wearing thicker material pants that day. I came so good it made me dizzy. I sat there speechless and finally composed myself and we went about our regularly scheduled business. More adventures to come!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athletic? You've piqued my interest for sure, what kind of Athletics?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got boner just reading, those feet would make any man bust a load. Aside from these feet looking fantastic and her being athletic, do they smell? I am definitely into smell, different levels but I want to know what do they smell like?
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them. They have that fluid pasty white complexion that I love! her toes are shaped very nicely also.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misterboner
Board Regular
Member # 49005

Couple of quick answers:

She's a runner and she does cross fit. She also has a super intense weight training regimen. Her muscle tone is killer!

I've never been a smell guy myself, but they just have a natural skin smell. I've only had my hands on them when they're fresh and clean. I can ask her for you if it's any different when she's been wearing shoes all day.

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arch, and I really love the shape of those big toes [Mmm]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky guy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Man love runner legs! Her feet are really nice for a runner, runners usually have jacked up feet. She ever studied martial arts?
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a friend for life there! It's a beautiful thing.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some hot feet! Lovely toes and wrinkled arches.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links