Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Camille (New Model) Shows Her Sweaty Soles & Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Camille (New Model) Shows Her Sweaty Soles & Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to welcome the site's newest model, Camille. Camille is actually Kayleigh's younger sister. She turned 18 a few months ago and we've been trying to find some time to shoot ever since. After a few reschedules due to poor weather and such, we were finally able to get together.

In her debut set I told Camille to wear a pair of tennis shoes without socks. I loved the black and white Nikes she brought along. What I liked the best, however, was seeing the moist sweat all over her feet when she finally pulled them out. She looked a little embarrassed, but I assured her it was a plus!

During this shoot I was also able to get Camille to do some sets with our mutual friend, Alice. Those are going to be fun sets once they're published. Eventually I'd also like to get Camille and Kayleigh together. Another sister shoot for the site would be great.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

Whoa.

No more phone calls please, we already have a winner. [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to sniff them.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew she looked familiar! Yes, need to get those two together!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I knew she looked familiar! Yes, need to get those two together!

Hopefully! It would be the fourth sister duo to pose on the site. The existing ones are:

Kimmie & Kellie
Layla & Jaylee Austin
Felicia & Bridgette

If you count sisters-in-law, then they'd be the fifth as Lauryn & Molly are sisters-in-law.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a gem. I love it when sisters refer each other for gigs like these.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

I'm sorry but this girl is simply too hot to be buried in page 2 so quickly.

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
[Bump]

I'm sorry but this girl is simply too hot to be buried in page 2 so quickly.

-footboy1

I'm hoping to shoot her again in about a week. Still waiting to see if she's going to be open or not. I'm hoping she is, obviously.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm hoping to shoot her again in about a week.

NICE.

-footboy1

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links