Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Unique Foot Art (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unique Foot Art
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UniqueFootArt   Author's Homepage   Email UniqueFootArt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys im just writting this post to let you all know, fellow female feet lovers, that after 3 years of taking photos of female feet, in artistic and abstract conditions, i have decided to open a blog and reveal my work to the world. The link you will find down bellow.

Like most of you visiting this page, i realized from a young age that i was fond of female feet, we all know this to be called "Foot Fetish". Years went by and i purchased my DSLR camera at which point i realized i had a passion and i could create art. Now in my eyes this is art, you might not agree with me, but i still consider it art, and know this that i put every last inch and ounce of effort into all the photo shoots you will witness over the course of time.
With these photos i am trying to first quench the thirst of the female feet passionate people out there, while expressing and showing the beauty of the female foot. I have been doing these kinds of photo shoots for the past 3 years, i have over 30 different shoots, which i will do my best to write-up a story and post every day, or every other day. I am also constantly seeking new models and having more shoots, so once i'm done posting my work done so far, i will post my new work. You might, and will see similar scenes but with a different pair of feet, that is because i felt the need to retake a certain shot with a different model as i think that each set of feet match a different background and scenery, also if at one point i was not convinced of the quality of a certain shot i decided to re-take it.
What i need you do understand is that i will not mention the names of any of the models, to prevent their identity, nor will you see any faces, this blog is strictly feet. The intro photo i posted will give you an idea of what to expect. So bookmark this page, and stop by regularly, you wont be disappointed, i guarantee it...

The link: https://uniquefootart.wordpress.com/

-

[ September 06, 2015, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UniqueFootArt   Author's Homepage   Email UniqueFootArt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a set of pictures posted today, i hope you like them:

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very artisan! Welcome.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Just so you all know, i'll try and post new content every day or even twice a day.

Here is today's update:

-
More on: http://uniquefootart.wordpress.com

[ September 07, 2015, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Im digging the streched tires in the background too!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Many thanks for all the kind words, i love it when my work is appreciated.

Here is a quick update, but later today i will make another post...

-

[ September 07, 2015, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work, some of your pics look like they could be shoe ads. You might just have a future in commercial photography.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Thank you for all your kind words, it means a lot to have my work appreciated by other... Here's the second update promised today:

-

-

-

Enjoy...

[ September 07, 2015, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Posting an update early today, these are some of my first pieces of work, so quality might not be top notch, but nonetheless enjoy...

-

-

Be sure to constantly check back to http://uniquefootart.wordpress.com/ for more updates...

[ September 07, 2015, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

And the second update for today... i hope you enjoy the photos..

-

-

-

[ September 07, 2015, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Hey guys, i'm in a bit of a rush, so im just giving you a sneak preview of that i'm about to post in the next days... Enjoy...

-

Be sure to check back for the complete set...

[ September 07, 2015, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

So as promised here is the complete image set of the shoot entitled "The one with the rose..."

Make sure to visit http://uniquefootart.wordpress.com for the complete image set, also feel free to comment, constructive criticism is always welcome [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

[ September 07, 2015, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Hey guys, this isn't a picture post, but an update as to why i haven't posted anything in the last few days, well its simple, my laptop crashed and now i'm having to reinstall windows and all software and everything. Luckily all my photos and archives have been saved. To be honest this came at a great time as i was considering migrating this blog to a different platform as i don't feel that Blogger give me the whole bang for the buck, but that's a different story for another time. Just stay tuned as i will resume normal posting as soon as i fix all the issues.

Thank you...

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

So finally got all the issues sorted out, resolved everything, and i present to you a photo shoot which was done in quite a hurry, but i was fond of the light composition so i had to try and take a few shots.

Hope you enjoy it...

-

-

-

[ September 07, 2015, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: UniqueFootArt ]

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Yes guys, as i mentioned earlier with my issues with the laptop i have decided to move and switch platforms as i feel that this platform is not very helpful.

Therefore please do make sure to check out my new location... https://uniquefootart.wordpress.com/ where i have just posted all the posts i this blog...

I will shut this down in 1 week from now just to give you guys a chances to read this post and head on over to the other site.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links