Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Unique Foot Art (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unique Foot Art
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UniqueFootArt   Author's Homepage   Email UniqueFootArt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to celebrate the launch of the new website/blog with a shoot which in my opinion produced a series of great photos. This model was very keen on presenting her feet and posing for me in order to get the best shots possible. The downside was the lack of variety of shoes she had. In my opinion she has very beautiful feet, and i look forward to working with her again, please enjoy…

PS. You will also note that one of the photos from this shoot is one of the main title photos…

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UniqueFootArt   Author's Homepage   Email UniqueFootArt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres another update, do enjoy, and standby as tomorrow i have something special in plan...

-

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

New update... remember to subscribe to my blog on the left side of the page...

-

-

-

-

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Sorry again for my absence, had some family issues which needed taking care of. Nonetheless here is the update for today...

Its called "At the sea..."

-

-

-

-

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Here's another update, hope you enjoy. Visit the website for the full image set...

-

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

New update.... check it out... visit http://uniquefootart.wordpress.com

Also make sure to subscribe to the blog.

-

-

-

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Firstly, let me apologize for my absence, secondly, during my absence i upgraded the website a little bit, so now it can be accessed via: WWW.UNIQUEFOOTART.COM

Thirdly here the update for today i hope you enjoy it.

-

-

-

-

-

Visit www.uniquefootart.com to view the complete 13picture imageset for today's update. Also if you havent already done so, go ahead and subscribe on the blog.

Thanks!

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Here is today's update, please enjoy...

-

-

-

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Hey guys, once again sorry for my long absence... Here is today's update, i hope you like it:

-

-

-

Make sure to subscribe the the website to receive regular updates when i post.

Thanks

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Hey guys, my sincere apologies for the absence, i had some major family issues which needed taking care of, but now everything is settled and here is today's update.

-

-

-

-

Enjoy...

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Here's a sneak preview of a shoot i recently did, i hope you enjoy it.

Also stay tuned as i will post later today several shots i did with a model in pantyhose...

-

Enjoy...

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Here is the update with pantyhose as promised:

-

Enjoy...

UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Here's another update... enjoy!!!

-

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links