Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Playful Pretty Blonde -- the Train Mutiny (soles, foot tickling)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playful Pretty Blonde -- the Train Mutiny (soles, foot tickling)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store -- click my banner to go there. I've had this for such a long time and am finally releasing it!

I had shot candid footage with this beautiful, playful blonde in the park and after the second shot, we got to talking and she agreed to shoot something with me in which I tickled her feet. Her name is Brie and it turns out her feet are size 9. We agreed to shoot on a train waiting to pull out of a major station. The deal was, I would pay her and in return she would keep her feet down no matter how much it tickled. Once there were so many people on the train that it would be weird for me to be tickling her feet, we would stop but she was to keep her feet out in the aisle, fully exposed, no matter how many people could see them, until about three minutes before the train was to pull out, then we would scramble off the train.

So that was the plan anyway!

At first we got set up and she put those very sweaty size 9s up on the arm rest, but as soon as I started to tickle them (they were initially very hot and moist), she began to recoil her feet away. Natural behavior when your feet are ticklish -- but not the deal! So I had to stop shooting and remind her to keep her feets in the line of fire no matter what! And to her credit, she did, even though I could see it was torture, especially as her tootsies cooled off and dried. There's a good five or six minutes of exposed sole tickling on the clip. During that time people began to get on the train ... and it was extremely clear right off the bat that Brie was SUPER concerned about people seeing her bare feet, especially seeing her poor vulnerable soles being tickled. I think it made her feel very exposed, and she got this real "any word from the governor?" look on her face whenever she saw someone get on the train. As it got more crowded she got more frantic, and you can really see it in her face! Once two middle aged men got on just as I was tickling Brie's soles and they looked down the aisle, looked at her feet, looked at each other, and the LOOK they gave each other -- I can't describe it! Brie laughed nervously and put her hands over her face when she saw that, but I could see how embarrassed she was.

Eventually it got super crowded and her poor bare soles were in constant surveillance. I could see she was trying not to notice, texting and trying to focus on that, but there was just no way -- she was way too attuned to those eyes on her soles (there's no tickling in the second half). Eventually someone sat right behind me and could REALLY see her feet, and shot a disparaging look at her poor soles, and that was IT for Brie. She fairly fainted with embarrassment and slid her feet down the arm rest. I kept gesturing to her to put her feet back up -- but she refused! I think she was about to pass out, so I eventually gave up trying to convince her and we got off. The train mutiny had been successful. But she's too adorably forgivable for me to be upset -- the whole thing was kind of cute actually. She didn't seem to mind too much -- soon after this she began answering ads for foot models and now has worked for several other guys ....

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her reactions look priceless!! And now we know where her foot fetish journey began [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, she's cute!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
... soon after this she began answering ads for foot models and now has worked for several other guys ....
 -

WOWWEE, WHAT A DAME [Bow Down] Very very nice!! [Drool] And I can only imagine her having this very same creeped-out look if she "worked" with TYLER!!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, man! Your best stuff, I think. She is pretty and her feet are sweet, and the shots are great considering the action, Well done. [Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
... soon after this she began answering ads for foot models and now has worked for several other guys ....
 -

WOWWEE, WHAT A DAME Very very nice!! And I can only imagine her having this very same creeped-out look if she "worked" with TYLER!!!!

-footboy1

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Drool] That look on her face is PRICELESS and demonstrates the compelling addiction of reality foot fetish!!! I can only imagine the thoughts going through her mind in that precise moment!

This foot trooper has always been one of the greatest when it comes to real life action! He doesn't even cherry pick only one type of screen grab for the sake of misrepresenting our impression of the overall encounter. Everything here is truly uninhibited and unscripted to the max! That's what I love best about this videographer -- the unfiltered honesty!!

I see that she is answering foot modeling ads too! OMG, I would sooooo hire her in a heart beat to endure a whole lot of hard footsniffing and licking from a craving tongue (ie. my own!!). If anyone can provide her work history, or get a hold of her, or put her in touch with me, we can see many more pictures and videos of her just like these amazing photos here (except with my ugly mug in the background licking and sniffing those delicious soles and toes, Hee Hee)!!

God she is a cutie, and I would definitely be pullin out all the enjoyment tools for this girl!! Keep up the great work [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ September 01, 2015, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get this chick to send her CV to Tyler pronto!! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:

[Drool] [Cheers] [Fingers Crossed]

Maybe we should take up a collection to help make it happen? [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:

[Drool] [Cheers] [Fingers Crossed]

Maybe we should take up a collection to help make it happen? [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

LOL! [Laugh]

And don't worry about starting a collection guys, I'll make sure she is very well compensated when you include the priceless memories she'll have.

But I will give $100 to whoever convinces her to try me out. [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
...I'll make sure she is very well compensated when you include the priceless memories she'll have.

[Laugh] [Mmm] [Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links