Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goddess Elizabeth in Clear Jelly Sandals, New Clip of Star

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddess Elizabeth in Clear Jelly Sandals, New Clip of Star
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got together will the lovley Goddess Elizabeth and took some pic of her stunning feet.

And I also wanted to apologize for the orientation of the pictures. For some reason, they get all flip floppy when I upload them to the site.

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know she was still modeling. She looks as great as ever!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that pinkie toe looks scrumptious.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
that pinkie toe looks scrumptious.

I was just thinking that! [Drool] Mind you I also love the view from underneath!! It's like having x ray eyes [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta have these soles in my face at least once in my life. They're legendary [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flip flops [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those shots!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links