Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - New Model Riley Bares Her Tiny Feet & Plump Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - New Model Riley Bares Her Tiny Feet & Plump Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to introduce a new friend of mine to all of you. Her name is Riley. She's a small Greek girl who I've known from work for a few years. When she turned 18 a few of the other girls who work for me asked her if she was going to pose for me. At the time, she didn't want to. Well, she probably wanted to, but I'm thinking it had to do with someone else in her life, but that's drama I care not to get into.

Anyhow, we've recently been getting closer and now a couple of years later she's finally decided to pose for me. She still tried to insist that I wouldn't like her feet because her "toes are too chubby." Well, I love plump piggies, so I told her to find some other reason because that one is invalid with me.

We originally planned to shoot later this month, but decided to squeeze in this set during a break from work. It was so awesome getting my first real glimpse of her soles for an extended period of time. I had seen her toes numerous times in the weeks leading up to the shoot, and much like I figured, I adored them!

Anyhow, I guess you can tell I'm just a little excited here, but I do love her little feet and can't wait to have her back in front of my camera in a couple of weeks here.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So freaking cute [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous smile and soles!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lovely new model! Great work, dude! Curious how you're able to capture all the extreme detail on her feet, yet also keep her face well in focus? Mastery!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a pretty face and, as you put it so accurately, plump toes. Another great find, Patrick.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, and I love her smile.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! She's got adorable little toes!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup yup. Sooo hot. Love her cute little soles thank you!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shared all these comments with her, as I usually do with my models. She got one of those timid little smiles like she wasn't expecting to hear all of these. I can't wait to shoot her again soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a modest young lady. Such a cutie!
Can't wait to see the top of those cute toes of hers!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection!! Another home run for Patrick!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Planning on squeezing in a few photos with her this week if the weather works out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links